It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Thanks for replying.
Yeah it's been out for a month or so in this version maybe some here have not seen it though

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Henry Kissinger 1-5-09 Calling for a NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A slight aside, but seeing David icke at the start of the video!!! The Above Politics show has done a 2 part interview with David Icke and he talks about many of the themes mentioned in the video and thread to Martin and Homer

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am watching the video now. And i have to get this off my chest.

This films shows only one side of the story. (side x)

The other side unfortunately we would never hear from, or are hearing so much from it we are only getting noise. (side y)

Every story like a coin has three sides.

Side X's story, Side Y's story and you.

You are the center ring, Z.

You are the one caught in the middle and have to make a choice. You either choose for X, Y or go your own way Z. But seeing this only shows side X, it is ( for me ) hard to form my own separate opinion.

I will do my best to watch the movie but i will keep in mind that this is just another conspiracy....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Where is JohnNada?

Looks like he's banned - is that for promoting his material?

Nothing wrong with that IMO - had a look at his posts and he didnt appear to do anything against the T&Cs!!

[edit on 7/2/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm about 17 minutes into the movie right now and all I'm seeing is Zeitgeist. Before I continue to watch this my question is is this film completely taken right out of Zeitgeist? Cus if it is than its nothing new since I've watched Zeitgeist about 4 times.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Truthseeker31]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is all great and very interesting but its kind of like finding out you have an incureable disease and each morning getting up and screaming IM going to die.I choose to belive some and through the rest away so I can be ready but not stop liveing my life to best of my ability,when this all comes to pass I will be as ready as I need to be to get done what I feel I must do but Im not going to get up each morning and ruin my day with worry.

The point being anyone who can use reason and common sense can see what is coming,it has become very obvious to those of us who think for our selves and charish our freedom.The people who can't or won't can not be saved or helped and would turn you in in a heartbeat if they thought you might ruin what think is security.

All the research and knowledge in the world is not going to help you if there is no cure for the disease.Enjoy your life now.......while you can.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just watched Wake Up Call and as usual I am aghast that most americans are simply blind to the truths it conveys.

When will the day come that we all stand up and say...

enough is enough

eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LaLiLuLeLo

Fair enough.

We are side X and the other side Y tells their side everyday by their actions! I think it's completely fair.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One only has to look at history to see the solution to the problem. The Visigoths are coming once again. In time, what will happen is this, this group will consolidate power, they will disenfranchise and enslave some, and slaughter others. Many will fear the elite that enslave the world. But their time is limited, as it always is.

As in Rome under the Emperors, as in Egypt under the Pharaohs, The Byzantines, the Greeks, and others repression breeds resentment, the disenfranchised mobilize to destroy the empire and it falls creating a power vacuum a dark age that gets filled with the exact same sort of people we see in this current NWO. They will fight amongst themselves for power, pitting people against people, growing their legions and armies and the cycle repeats over and over again.

New World Orders aren't anything new, they are time tested and all fall eventually when the proverbial barbarians rise up against their oppressors.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh you and I will be discussing more but I am off to get some tasks done before this evening I'll reply
I like what you had to say

I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Slayer -
Thanks for the heads up on this video - gonna pull up a listen now.

Oh, by the way, I’ve never seen the Matrix and I’m allergic to pills so hey, when the time comes you’ll have to roll mine in p-nut butter and tell me it’s a Scooby Snack.
Just make sure and pick the right one!

silo

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ever see those Cash for Gold Commercials?

Think about the early part of the video, when the US government required everyone to turn in their gold standard currency for the legal tender we all know and love? Don't you see how it's happening once again? Gold is actually worth something. They know this and they want to make sure that people don't have something that can be used as real currency.

This happened in ancient times with regularity. Currency (gold) was the first thing an invading army took when they went into a civilization they sought to control. Why? The answer is obvious, they need the money to pay for their control. This is why Gold Bullion is illegal in the United States today. You aren't allowed to have a large gold brick in your home. You can buy the rights to that bar of gold but your not allowed to have that brick in your home.

Executive Order 6102 is an Executive Order signed on April 5, 1933 by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates." It required all persons to deliver on or before May 1, 1933 all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates owned by them to the Federal Reserve. Under the Trading With the Enemy Act of October 6, 1917, as amended on March 9, 1933, violation of Executive Order 6102 was punishable by fine up to $10,000 ($166,640 if adjusted for inflation as of 2008) or up to ten years in prison, or both. Because of this forced immediate sale of gold to the Federal Reserve at the government set price of $20.67 per troy ounce, this Executive Order is often referred to as the Gold Confiscation of 1933. Shortly after this forced sale, the price of gold from the treasury for international transactions was raised to $35 an ounce; the U.S. government thereby devalued the U.S. dollar by 41%.

Now they want once again to recall every bit of gold they possibly can back into their own pockets and giving the people worthless paper they can more easily control.

Again, New World Order's are nothing new, they have been done in the past, created and destroyed only to be created once again by another group. It's not exactly scary if one is to look at history, what is scary is that people seem to forget the past and condemn themselves to the repeating of those mistakes.

The EU can be thought of as the new Roman Empire. Of course Hitler wanted this too but the reason he was fought against and defeated was because he wanted to do this on his own. Do you think for one minute that the holocaust was the true reason for WWII? No, the reason WWII was fought was because Hitler sought to control and dominate without the will of the few elite families. If Hitler had the backing of the Elite families, no one would have cared how many Jews he exterminated, how many people he slaughtered. The MSM would have spun the story differently. The Jews would have been labeled as terrorists or some other radical group with the terminology at the time and it would have been buried.

The same goes with our own civil war, slavery wasn't the reason the civil war in the US was fought, the reason was that the southern states, the states that produced raw materials that were used for manufacture wanted to be free from what was becoming an oppressive government. The elite at the time realised that a truly free country without their control and a country with the amount of raw materials that could be used for trade would make a formidable enemy. This is why the civil war had to be won by the north, the abolition of slavery was a political ploy, something that probably wasn't in the best interest of the elite, but had to be done as to keep the will of the people with the elite.

Throughout history there have been those that seek power. There always have been those that sought power, there always will be those that seek power. The names change in and over time, but the goal is the same. The goal is the complete control of this planet and it's resources for a small group.

Of course within these groups factions form, they split and they fight for superiority. This will happen throughout time until the day that mankind is extinct. What the NWO fears, and there is nothing they can do to stop it but try and delay the inevitable, is the proverbial Visigoths from coming over the seventh hill. This of course means the downfall of their propped up empire and the ushering in of a new dark age for humanity, where people once again will fight for supremacy and control, and the whole process starts all over again.

What is amusing if you step back and look at human history, is that this fighting and this enslavement that has been going on from the dawn of human history is primarily over a soft yellow metal.

The funny thing is, if mankind's lust for money were to disappear, so would these peoples power. If mankind's social structure somehow for some reason were to change and our fanatical desire for riches were to evaporate, so would any hope for these people to gain power over the masses.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
S+F,
An honest, imo, powerful video.
Counting days before Internet will go down...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good work on this post man! Plus the video is good too! It reminds me much of how music works!
You see one artist makes a riff.. Then another artist comes along and picks that riff up.. and changes it a little bit and makes something new!
Then yet another artist comes along, takes that riff, and remakes it into something new all together..

While some might feel this video is a simple rehash, of stuff we have all seen before.. Thats how art works.. It does grow, and it changes over time. While some things I have seen many times, near the end he adds in his own bit of style into videos most of us have seen before..

Well done, and good to see this getting out more and more..
Honestly It never hurts to go back over something, and remake an old idea.. Happens all the time.. Not only with art and music.. But also with conspiarcy theory!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sure have noticed those! And you are spot on about what you are saying with those gold for cash deals..
I don't think I could have said it better myself.. So I will just give you a star and nod my head.. agree'ed!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I see a little skepticism has emerged SLAYER

However it wouldn't be any fun without a good debate, now would it?

So, what's the other side of the story to Federal Reserve?

They're just a bunch of nice guys trying to mark everything up bit by bit so eventually we'll all be in debt, *COUGH* WHICH WE ALREADY ARE?

Heh.

When will people realize that the global elites are sick, twisted individuals that wan't nothing more than to hord their power and never be tempered with.

You can't actually tell me Lu, that you think the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's etc aren't doing anything wrong. I mean honestly, they're insane.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You know what they say
"Sick minds think a like"
I was thinking the very same thing when those started broadcasting!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
I'm about 17 minutes into the movie right now and all I'm seeing is Zeitgeist. Before I continue to watch this my question is is this film completely taken right out of Zeitgeist? Cus if it is than its nothing new since I've watched Zeitgeist about 4 times.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Truthseeker31]

There is a lot more to it than just that.
I also thought the same thing when I first saw it.
I was pleasantly surprised

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
S+F,
An honest, imo, powerful video.
Counting days before Internet will go down...

Naw I think the internet is the new medium in which to try and control the masses but..

It's also been the biggest thorn in their side

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join