It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
An ATS member JohnNada recently Remastered his New World Order Documentary Wake Up Call

He had posted a thread regarding his older much shorter version a while ago posted on 12-8-2008 I have not heard from nor seen him since so I'll post the link here he has now posted the newer more in depth and much longer version on Google and elsewhere but not here. I have been waiting for him to do so but nothing so far. I thought it was worth re posting the topic and posting the remastered version of the video here.

It's an in depth view of the NWO elite and goes right back the Revolution era times of the founding fathers and explains in detail the possible way in which the world has been manipulated ever since. I found it a fascinating piece of work and well worth the 2 hours and 30 minutes.

This goes right into what we have been seeing these past few years and it leads us right up to the present. I found the new information regarding the great depression interesting to say the least. It started me thinking about the present crises and how it may have been planned as part of a NWO tactic in which they may gain even more control over the masses.

I was keeping a close eye on the World Economic summit "Davos" as some of you know and have posted comments on my other thread The Fight for Global Dominance begins In it I posted a video there called A Conversation with Bill Clinton in which he stated something a long the lines that the world had lost close to 1/3 of it's net value.

I have been trying to wrap my head around that ever since and figure out just where exactly had all the money gone.

Which started me viewing NWO videos and other older posts and this one just popped up and I have to say I'll never look at this New Crises the same and I suspect neither will you.

I await your replies thanks
SLAYER

Warning some of you should choose the blue pill and leave this thread now!
I'll take the red pill.

Follow the rabbit

Google Video Link

[edit on 7-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Watching the vid right now, btw... You can't give the red pill to someone who is already in the rabbit hole.

I see a S&F in the near future

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yeah I know it's one of those threads that you will have to set some quality time aside and then view it then sit back for a few minutes and go

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I like what Jim Marrs had to say he called it like it is.
Amazing!

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith
there are so many people in this video it's hard to list them all

[edit on 6-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So is this just a re-hash of every other doco out there concerning the NWO or does it provide us with extra information etc....

Pretty much most of the books and doco's i have seen and read seem to just re-hash all the same info just with a different slant depending on who is talking at the time....

Just wanted to check b4 d/l just incase..... lol

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

I'll guarantee you this is not just a rehashing.
I thought so to but keep watching if anything he pulled it all together in one video and did some very good editing!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks Slayer

I will watch this overtime as it is a long vid and will get back asap.

NWO is not my thing but with Obama just elected I am starting to take a bit more of an interest lately concerning the world goverments, as he might make a few surprise changes for the better I hope?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Quote by Slayer

I have been trying to wrap my head around that ever since and figure out just where exactly had all the money gone.

My thoughts are these!

Black Ops, Black projects, Weapons development, Secret space developments/race?(related to the Dark Mission publication), Crooked World Banking system linked to Crooked Corperations/ Commercial and other.

I could carry on but we no the story.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Black Ops, Black projects, Weapons development, Secret space developments/race?(related to the Dark Mission publication), Crooked World Banking system linked to Crooked Corperations/ Commercial and other.

I could carry on but we no the story.

Good point the more I read and watch on the subject the more I feel I need to learn.

I'm just wondering whats the next disaster Washingtons dreaming up for us.
Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this I have been researching a lot of this stuff and many other areas since I found this forum a few years back. I just want to say thanks again it was very interesting to watch.

Edit to say I stared and flagged.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Buddyweiser]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks a lot; going to give this one a go, I've viewed so many docs, read so much...hopefully something good pops up.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thank you. I had to rewind this video a couple of times just to make sure I heard Alex, Burmas, and the Professors correctly. What I gather is those who don't already know What's Up can not be saved we're already into CHIP MODE. So what to do now "scream and run around in circles"....I kid

This reminds me of the Invasion movie so act normal and hope they don't notice you, stay away from the TV and warn those closest to you. See you ATS members on a remote Island soon

S & F

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
thanks I hope you enjoy it.
I'll look into the question you U2Ud me about and I'll respond ASAP but maybe in a couple of days it's valentines tomorrow and I'll be kinda busy till then

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you SLAYER for presenting that information.

I chose the red pill a while back. But this presentation has reinforced my ideas and beliefs.

I watched the entire video. I know from experience that is is a true rendition of what has been happening since I first opened my eyes in the 1940's at a very young age.

I would like to discuss this more but I'm tired and my bed is calling me. I'm sure this will still be in discussion tomorrow. I will join in again then.

We will find our way.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aubryish

You know it's kind of like the proverbial elephant in the living room, where nobody talk about it and everyone knows it's there but is afraid to say anything.

Tell all your friends get the word out and have them check out this thread and maybe sign up here at ATS if they are not members yet!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yes I am also ready to call it a night and I'll be checking back tomorrow to answer any and all questions and if I dont hear from all of you later have a great weekend!

It is worth the fight! :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
For those who are not familiar with the NWO elite and details of this situation here is a good link to check out.
The New World Order (NWO)
An Overview

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hehe, great thread SLAYER69. Awareness is needed in this day and age.

Quite obviouslly anyone that doesn't make a few connections to deception and secrecy within this documentary are just plain ignorant, maybe not ignorant but just don't want to believe the truth.

=P

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That is a fair assessment I'll wait until we get a few more comments before the real debates and discussions begin.
Thanks for taking the time to view and posting

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Cool video, I've seen it before. It looks like they were wrong about us carrying the real ID in 2008 though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join