It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kymatica MUST SEE! (Ben Stewart's new film)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i liked the movie except the part where the narrator comes out and starts talking on camera about his ideas. i was so distracted at how cheesy this part was i missed everything he said. it was like some intro video on match.com. "hey ladies im brian and i like to think" secondly you never show the narrator. the moment i saw who he was i thought who is this young kid to tell us all this stuff. it was better when he was just a voice. he had more credibility that way. my advice is to stop trying to be a rock star with your knee up and your piercings and your hair in your face and just give us the info. go to myspace if you are trying to get laid.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just saw the movie last night.
What a mind blow... the false ego and perception ideas are
well put together.

Star and Flagged. This movies goes with ZG and ZGA in my list.
It feels the spirit 'holes' in our lives.

Im so downloading 'Esoteric agenda'....

PS: the dog scene was way intense for me... people should be advised
of graphic material.

[]´
RP

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yeah, the dog scene made me turn it off and it made me tremble with rage and sadness. (I was also very nearly sick) Didn't watch anything past it, cos I was left with a terrible feeling.

other than that.... I enjoyed the film. i think alot more research needs to be done on the bits where he said the law doesn't apply to normal people.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

It needs also better explaining with the Obama bloodline... just
putting there lightly is not enough.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
OK I watched this last night and I was really looking forward to it.
Esoteric Agenda, from what I recall, was pretty damn good but I have to say that Kymatica was lame.

I am going to watch Esoteric Agenda again to see if I am correct in my opinion that it was good.

I was also not too happy with Zeitgeist Addendum. What is it with these sequels!

The bit with dog really enraged me. I wanted to find the $@47 that did that and slap him silly. Powerful scene for all I am sure. Why is it that when we see animals being abused we find it so upsetting but less so when we see images of genocide? Or is that just me

The bit with the bloodlines was too vague. So vague that I do not believe it. Any pointers would be grateful ...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just found this today. Wow, I wish I had found this sooner, I was a big fan of his first movie! I wonder why it never made the front page of ATS?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
here's the official online version, its free from the producers, they posted it to google video.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Both this movie and the previous documentary are fantastic films that i wish more people would see.

what shocked me the most is we talk about how we are all connected due to the earths vibrations etc, and then the dog scene comes. that poor animal. until today i was never really an animal activist, but after learning that we are all connected and then seeing the true and honest suffering that animal was going through in its last moments of life (no doubt..) i couldnt help but feel anger and anguish like it was my own child or loved one being hurt in front of me.

such a weird, sureal experience that i owe to that movie for that one part below.

a lot of people will not like this movie as it doesnt touch as directly on the NWO and its science fiction flavoured agenda (im not calling it false, but lets face it, as horrible as it is, its also very entertaining to watch) - but the themes throughout this movie are stronger. when it does touch on the whole NWO thing, it hits heavier than pointing the finger - for example, the nazi general who stated any populas can be controlled through fear and then taking that quote and relating it to the man who predicted 9/11 weeks before it happened - it truely hits home that someone out there knows what they are doing and its the most carefully planned manipulation of a species ever.

are they trying to ensure that the masses do not experience or return to the earth and our shamanistic and pagan roots, as the control mechanisms used are useless when in that aspect?

the way that stem cell researcher described how the same genetic material evolved under different conditions was also amazing and just shows that we all truely do have the same potential.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Its interesting...I've watched clips from these two movies many times...like a fine wine they grow on you.

Mr. Stewart contriubutes very little new information, but he arranges the pieces so artfully...a young master of bricolage.

Although I consider myself a mystic, I often take umbrage with theories that turn responsibility for one's condion back on the internal contents of the mind...the uglier side of ideas like karma or "The Secret" or manifesting good vibes or whatever is that such theories can easily be used to justify all manner of denial and downright evil: "If you just thought more positively, you would be rich." "The poor are poverty-stricken because they deserve it; its their karma from a former life." "You must be afflicted with a terrible disease because its something your sick spirit is manifesting." "Just smile and think happy thoughts." "Don't be such a downer, man." "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Mr. Stewart's work dances close to those borders...a little too uncomfortably close in some segments to be honest....but his work is broad enough in scope to redeem itself for the occasional pie that floats past in his wide sky.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Excellent film.

My thoughts and reactions are this... the NWO is truly more masterful than I had previously thought. They have control of the population down to a science that few will ever be able to percieve. All though their intentions are of pure evil, their genius is undeniable and surely a tragic waste on such an effort as theirs.

While I see little hope for society as a whole at least I feel more comfortable in known I might be able to make a small dent in the world the NWO hopes to achieve.

Our dependence (including my own) on the system is so much deeper than most would ever care to admit. I do not see these dependencies ever changing unless the current infrastructure of our society is torn down and people are truly forced to survive on their own and take care of themselves and their loved ones.

Anyway, kudos to these film makers for tying so many things together and creating a much deeper and important perspective on the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't wait to watch this tonight (at work now)! We all know that we are connected. We all feel it sometimes, and some people feel it all the time. We know when someone walks in a room. My mother used to know when I was in trouble. She was always waiting by the door if I had been in any trouble, but she was asleep the rest of the time!

Thanks for links, I will watch tonight!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
bumping this post. can`t say enough good things about it. totally changed the way i see things and also confirmed so many things i believed to be true in the past. it was a key eye-opener for me. influenced by jordan maxwell, michael tsarion, david icke, etc., i wish everyone in the world would watch this with an open mind even if many may not like it.

about the part with the animal cruelty and the comments i see a lot, it is explained in the movie why people react the way they do. i believe what he is saying is that we are basically in denial that we are capable of such cruelty and just not willing to admit it which is an act of the false ego.

some quotes that address this issue from the movie:

"I say that even as the holy and righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each of you, so the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also." - Kahlil Gibran

"People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul." - Carl Jung

i would also highly recommend his film "ungrip" and any of his other works and interviews along with the works of michael tsarion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join