It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kymatica MUST SEE! (Ben Stewart's new film)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is one the most important films EVER made!!!! Ben Stewart's new film (same guy who did Esoteric Agenda)
If any of you wish to survive what the future holds for us I highly recommend you watch this film.

Kymatica 1/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 2/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 3/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 4/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 5/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 6/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 7/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 8/9: www.youtube.com...

Kymatica 9/9: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I will be honest, I have not seen the other one you mentioned.
I am curious to watch both objectively, should I see his first film
first or is this something I can watch without the first movie.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
should I see his first film
first or is this something I can watch without the first movie.

You can watch this one!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
S+F.

Just watched this movie and all i can say is WOW. He really summed it all up for me. This movie resonated with me on such a deep level. If you found any of his prior movies remotely entertaining i would suggest giving this one a shot.

Im off to watch it a second time!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dont know why this movie isnt getting more attention. Seriously do your self a favor and watch this movie! Even if you don't agree with some parts I believe the overall message is one of the most enlightened Iv ever heard Cheers!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

ya its WAY GOOD
very informative!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This supports the story of the tower of Babel.

It also explains why words are so powerful and why music has such a monumental impact of how we feel.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think this is one of the best informative films out there. Even if you don't completely agree with all of it, this is definitely worth a watch. It expresses a much needed viewpoint of our common crisis and I found it very uplifting and positive. Anyone who truly wants freedom for themselves and others should watch this film.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Google Video Link

[edit on 6-2-2009 by corusso]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by corusso

Video isnt workin..... I have been reading Gregg Bradens The Divine MATRIX and he does a good job of explaining how our DNA in our
bodies gives us access to the energy that connects our universe, and emotion is the key to tapping in to the field.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
if you tube doesnt work try this link: www.veoh.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's the Google link to the film.
Let's get this video out there.

video.google.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by corusso]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by corusso
Here's the Google link to the film. I can't get the direct link to work.
Let's get this video out there.

video.google.com...

I think my internet connection is actin funky....

[edit on 7-2-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
S+F indeeed...!!!!

that was one the best well put together doco's about this subject that I have seen for a long time, nice work Ben Stewart.....

for once I wouldn't feel embarresed about showing this to someone that was a bit sceptical as its has no fruity off shoots etc....

Def would suggest watching this and passing it on to others for viewing, some fantastic messages and life / universal concepts that I believe we should all look into and descover for our selves rather then take someones word for it be it positive or negative !!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
great video. hopefully more people will watch this and take notice.

good stuff!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's an interview with Stewart.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by corusso

Thanks for the interview

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought Esoteric Agenda was better but I also quite enjoyed Kymatica and I think they are both well worth your time to watch. His worldview is very interesting and he presents a new framework to organize a lot of the ideas people on ATS are into.

I can't say I agree with everything he says, but I do feel he presents his ideas very well and, more importantly, presents an overall new perspective for looking at things that is very fruitful and holds many new possibilities.

Two thumbs way way up for both films.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just some dude with an over-inflated ego trying to promote and boost his name and music career, as he's a musician. This vid was well-produced, but his whiney emo-attitude in his narrative voice seems very forceful in trying to convince people of his word.

The content of this vid is totally ripped off from people like Jordan Maxwell, and others who have popular literature and documentaires within the truther community. Anybody could've taken a little time to compile their studies and make a documentary from their notes mixed with personal opinions. It's totally regurgitated from other sources popularized on online truther sites. He did a swell job at sensationalizing it, with the dramatic music and visuals -- as well as the emo narration. Didn't want to sound harshly critical, but I'm reasonably cynical.

p e a c e

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join