It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You assume it's lies, that is an assumption as you have no proof that it isn't true.

The fact of the matter is. WE do affect our reality with our thoughts, it may not appear as direct as what you see with telekinesis, but our infusion with reality comes with a synchronicity whereby our thoughts intertwine with the objective qualia.

I have personally experienced psychokinesis, and I know it is very very real, despite people who simply cannot believe it's true, for what ever rational reason they want to throw at it.

It may not work for everyone, and it may not be easily implemented, but there is some mechanics at work here where by our thoughts can influence a type of energy that can be directed outwards, and that energy can affect matter.

There are some very basic fundamentals at work, and you may have already had some insights and hints into them, with out even giving it thought or attention.

Let's start on a clean slate. Ever have Déjà Vu?

Déjà Vu means, already seen in French.

Sure you have, it's a broadly common experience. The experience comes with a sense of knowing, which creates what I call the Déjà Vu Aura, as there is a charge, and electromagnetic pulse that seems to come with the feeling. It is a feeling after all.

If yes great, next question?

What about Déjà rêve?

Have you ever experienced that?

Déjà rêve means already dreamed?

Could some of your Déjà Vu actually be Déjà rêve?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You assume it's lies, that is an assumption as you have no proof that it isn't true.

Would have never thought of that. /sacrasm

As for deja vu. I believe it is a a side effect of dreams. Now we must discuss what you think dreams are. If dreams are nothing more than a collection of random thoughts based upon your daily experainces weaved into a story, Then deja vu would be the result of a very good logical brain. In dreams you are often in places and with people you know. These scenatios are created as logicaly as possible by you brain... and if you were smart enough they would sometimes predict reality. I mean even i predict reality sometimes... so couldnt my dreams?

So deja vu is rembering a dream that happend to be formed in a way that resembles your current situation.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We can certainly embark on a long discussion about what dreams are, and what dreams are not.

If we want to apply a definitive to dreaming, then dreams are thoughts. Thinking, as it applies to dreaming however is far more enriched and evolved then how we are able to think right now.

Evident by the fact that in dreams, the thought of a mountain, becomes a visual mountain within a three dimensional pseudo reality. Thoughts become the dreamscape, the dream characters and the plot of which the dream describes.

All done effortlessly, simultaneously and naturally from our mind, with less effort then what it requires for us to breath right now.

Now how this seemingly logical or illogical dream experience translates in to predictive reality starts down your own personal journey with them.

What have your dreams shown you, which later have become your reality here? How accurately have they "guessed" here out of the woodwork?

Was it just a lucky guess? Did a person you have never met before, or a place you have never been before... except in a dream, suddenly pattern match a moment in your real life, some time later?

You can only answer that question, how literal, how accurate, how real a dream could mimic reality so much to say... predict it.

And that's a good start. Regardless of my logic, let's proceed towards another revelation about dreams and reality.

What if some, not all dreams have this predictive quality, of which we have this Déjà moment here in this reality.

What is the nature of this type of dreaming? Are we merely predicting the future? Are we some how seeing the future? What would be your thoughts, based on your experiences with these types of dreams?

Would you have enough experience to say... that there might be a relationship between a Déjà reve type dream, and reality?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have had dreams that resemble future accounts, some times accuratly and sometimes very inaccuratly. This would follow a normal probability scale of being nearly random. The thing is that we only remeber the times we experiance "already dreamed", not the times it DOESNT work. So be very carefull of how you taint your experiance with what you "want" to see.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There is a lot more to dreaming, and dream recall if you will. This is good progress though, you are already entering into information that you yourself are providing to yourself through your own experiences. I only want you to see what you are already seeing and hopefully see more.

For myself, I have had dreams that come true, as have you and others who no doubtidly will share thier experiences with us potentially in this thread.

Now entertain this concept. What if I told you, I could be fully awake and aware, as I am right now, with all my cognitive faculty present, but in a dream.

Where now, instead of a misguided subconscious stream, I am now guiding the dream, as I guide the text I type in forum. It's lucid dreaming, and in no way privileged to me, and I hope you too have had the privilege to observe yourself conscious and self-aware in a dream.

What if while in a lucid dream, I observe this predictive dream quality but instead of just observing it, I change it. Would you argue that it's impossible to change a dream? Seems pretty cut and dry logical that a dreamer could change any dream that a dreamer dreams?

What if that dream, one day later comes true, including the changes I made?

What then?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yeah, i understood perfectly that you think that your will can't affect anything in the outside world. Umm, so all these people who pray, who talk to ghosts or dead ones, who read the future, who read out of bones, who feel auras or have seen things that happened before their birth... they are all nuts or deceived by their subconscious?

So that's your opinion? Mechanical universe, solid matter and all this stuff, that's your worldview

Never said that Uri did never a cheat, well, he's in the showbiz... but, did your books debunk all this laboratory data that was collected over decades? I doubt
can't find this video, where Geller guesses 50 out of 50 items in a double-blind laboratory experiment (in the 60s and much more)

Good for your buddy who is able to perform a magic trick, but i can't see your argument

www.youtube.com...

That's an argument

keep rollin

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

yeah i think my low energy could hve been from a long days work as well. but i know the psi wheels are real, 100 pecent. I would never lie or fake any information or experiments i do. i loved your PDF file, i cant print it out because im so low on ink to print out 26 pages. it helped me a lot when working with the psi wheels. when you started this Robert, were you a novice like i? and eventually just got better and better? my goal of this is to not impress anyone, or make money somehow, but to prove to people TK is real. I agree w hen you say its basically "mind over matter" because when i thought that, thats when i got the best results. I really want to learn PK so if i dont have a lighter on my smoke break it wont be a problem
jk !!!! but thanks so much for taking your time out to create that PDF, it has helped me substantially. I have tonight off, so i'll upload a video of the psi wheels around 8 or 9 tonight, time permitting. thanks again my friend.

Thanks man. I actually had to pause my learning to write, as I felt
compelled to deswcribe the process and hopefully bring more friends
to this knowledge. As you know, the paper is very incomplete. I think in
the next months I could bring more and more chapters, but here in
my town things are messed up... the job is always claiming more time
and pressure to stay in the business makes me sacrify 2 years already
withou vacation.... (sorry if im dumping this here...but affetcs me).

I see the band of "skeptics overlords" reached here. Thats bad... you
know, DOUBT is contagious somehow... same as fear.. so if u guys
dont "believe", state that in a single post and leave, because the
main reason here is lesson and practice, and thats the only place on
ATS that this type of discussion meet the forum criteria.

About the pendulum.... as rocksolidbrain posted earlier, the videos
are NOT for skeptics sake, its just for us, researchers, exchange
experiments. Subconscious is another fast rationalization of what
you cant explain with the level of understanding you have.

I just hope the OP its not offended with those posts... a waste of good
intentions and lots and lots of information for those who think the
world is NOT mechanic and obviously NOT just what our eyes can see.

For all the others, keep going. TK takes time, but takes less time than
learn how to play the piano...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All mystical events through history have been the result of delusions or technology. No one moves things with their mind... no one shoots lazer beams form their eyes. All of those stupid special powers people invented were a result of mans previous technological ignorance.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There is certainly a lot of hoaxers about, for sure. However, there has always raged a war between mysticism, religion and science. Disinformation is also very real, there is certainly an umbrella where the world governments operate in cover on psychic phenomena as evident through China, Russia and the United States.

The very reason why a site like ATS thrives. In my reality, there is a very deep and intrinsic relationship between what is dreamed, and what is real. In so much that, what is dreamed is far more real, that what we think reality is.

That however, is a nature of consciousness exploration and nothing more. One tends to see outside the shell of a sub system, to see a much larger, grander system at work.

For myself, I have had many years of experience exploring dreams that come true, to the point where I have changed them deliberately, with laser like precision and observed the changes happen in this reality.

It's my round-about psychokinesis technique. Certainly not as immediate as the more direct approach that this thread entertains, but the results are nearly the same, and in many ways far greater.

So I *know* through repeat and extensive experience with exploiting the Déjà phenomena, that there is an ability for us to "bend spoons" at will.

Here is our crossroad, you say psychokinesis is impossible, and I say it is very real, but not easily realized. You'll say I'm wrong, you are right... but then I'll feel denied the very real experiences I have had with psi, and argue you are wrong and I am right.

That's the beauty of opinions based on no first hand experience... they are always right.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Just keep your wits about you. Keep what you "hope" is real separate from what is. I hope us both the best of luck in understanding these things.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Let's keep having fun, Wertdagf. There is no harm in opening up to exploring things like dreams, or telekinesis if you desire it. I'm more into dream theory and applied cognition as dreams themselves regardless if they predict/see/create/change reality, are treasures of experience in a realm that rivals virtual reality. A place where our creative mind can play God.

I marvel in all of it. Reality, dreams and beyond.

If you get to bend a spoon out of the deal whoopie, let me assure you though, the real treasure is in the experience itself, [as a whole] spoon bending or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

There are many who get lost in a quest for power... in taking such a path there is a lesson to be learned. Mabye that is the purpose of such a lie of special powers... to make people realize how foolish it was for them to waste so much time focusing on the unobtainable.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Wertdagf,

You made your point in several posts. You "know" what we are talking here
is impossible, but you keep on coming and posting the same thing.
We get it.

Its more than OK to disagree, but you are deviating the intent of
discussion here. One-two post is fine, you already stated your position
but you are in a non-stop posting and bashing our conversation.

Please go somewhere else, or I will alert a moderator because you
are going way OFF TOPIC and people are not coming to this thread
to see alot of denial.

Im denying your ignorance. This is got to stop. Im all for different
opinions and takes, but this is not what is hapenning here.

This is "paranormal studies" not "paranormal denial".

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I agree i have said enough. If anyone else wants to discuss my disbelif please u2u me and i would be happy to talk.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's good to disbelive, but I would like to see you participate, and encourage it fully.

Set aside your beliefs, entertain possibility with us and have some fun.

I'm practicing direct psi right now, I haven't tried psi for over 10 years so let's see how it goes.

[EDIT for results]

Well, I created a psi-wheel, a very crappy one. It's heavy in that even when I blow on it, it barely moves. Which is fine, helps eliminate some wind.

I relaxed focused on energy and projected it over and over again at the crappy psi-wheel. It didn't move, didn't vibrate. I moved my hands around it, even the air current wouldn't move it.

Many, many experiments later, no success but lots of really good feelings of energy, and also focus. The attention focusing was nice.

At the end, when I was finally about to retire thinking no success possible today, let's give it a rest until the next try... as I relaxed and let go of the energy that I was building to move the damn thing...

It felt like that energy shot from me, into the wheel, and the wheel actually jolted, like it jumped.

The thing didn't move an inch even with air current of my hands moving around it, and even blowing on it didn't cause it to jolt like that.

It just seemed really weird that I could feel this energy exit sensation, and at the exact same time the wheel jumps as if jolted by something.

So a very unexpected possible result, I'll have to try more when I have more energy for it. I'll stick with this thick cludgy blob of paper I am passing as a psi wheel... I like that it's very stubborn with air current and breathing.

If I get it to actually spin, that would be amazing because I can't get it to spin by breathing on it.

The result was encouraging.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Encouraged by my first attempt on the wheel, I decided I wanted something a little more controlled, so I created a match compass.

I took a match, covered it in Vaseline. Filled up a 1/2 cup spice bowl with water, floated the match on it. Covered it, completely sealed it in saran wrap.

Blew on the wrap to ensure breathing will not move it. Waved my hands all over it, tapped the plastic... vibrations definitely caused it to jiggle and the water vibrate, but it wouldn't turn in any direction. I tested a magnet against it, no result... doesn't move it.

Happy with this new setup, I felt if there is any result of a spin, at least I can attribute it it psi, and I don't know if it was my excitement and just eagerness but the second I focused on it, it span clockwise and I actually panicked which caused a block feeling to occur, like I blocked myself and the match stopped spinning immediately when I panicked.

It's not that I am scared of doing psi, it's just I didn't expect it to move the second I engaged the match to move with the idea alone.

It was so synchronized and creepy that I was caught off guard.

Now it won't move at all... lol... I can't get it to spin again.

Air certainly was not a factor, so either I moved it with my mind as intended, or another energy source moved it in the same direction as my intent.

All I can say is, I need to keep up with this investigation, it has some promise so far. It did really feel like I moved it, the synchronicity at least was there.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Encouraged by my first attempt on the wheel, I decided I wanted something a little more controlled, so I created a match compass.

I took a match, covered it in Vaseline. Filled up a 1/2 cup spice bowl with water, floated the match on it. Covered it, completely sealed it in saran wrap.

Blew on the wrap to ensure breathing will not move it. Waved my hands all over it, tapped the plastic... vibrations definitely caused it to jiggle and the water vibrate, but it wouldn't turn in any direction. I tested a magnet against it, no result... doesn't move it.

Happy with this new setup, I felt if there is any result of a spin, at least I can attribute it it psi, and I don't know if it was my excitement and just eagerness but the second I focused on it, it span clockwise and I actually panicked which caused a block feeling to occur, like I blocked myself and the match stopped spinning immediately when I panicked.

It's not that I am scared of doing psi, it's just I didn't expect it to move the second I engaged the match to move with the idea alone.

It was so synchronized and creepy that I was caught off guard.

Now it won't move at all... lol... I can't get it to spin again.

Air certainly was not a factor, so either I moved it with my mind as intended, or another energy source moved it in the same direction as my intent.

All I can say is, I need to keep up with this investigation, it has some promise so far. It did really feel like I moved it, the synchronicity at least was there.

Thats a far out setup! I would love to see a picture.
I wouldnt go so far as skeptic measurements.. a mask is just fine for
air control.

Abou the 'jolt' - this happens sometimes... TK, in my exp, its either
what i can describe only as perfect (impossibly ultrasmooth motion) or a
burst, jerk, fast kick (watch my "match move" video).

I would recommend a standard setup of psiwheel with a needle. Im saying
this because not of the strength or will to move 'harder' setups, but to
really understand and maintain the flow for a long period (5 mins straight
is a good time).

Can you elaborate more on the feelings and thinking that went through
the first time the wheel moved? I know it could be hard to remember, but
can you try?

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

hey my friend, im going to send a U2U, um , to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

hey my friend, im going to send a U2U, um , to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Thats a far out setup! I would love to see a picture.

Here is the Psi-Match compass. It's a bit fogged over.

This is the Psi-Wheel on an apple...

You can see my spoon I tried to bend lol, no luck there. And a chopstick I balanced and tried to move, no luck yet there too.

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Can you elaborate more on the feelings and thinking that went through
the first time the wheel moved? I know it could be hard to remember, but
can you try?

Well, I am trying the techniques in this thread, so focusing on feeling energy and projecting energy but it seems like I might be trying to force it out, for example, my hands and fingers tense up.

But as in the psi-wheel, when I was relaxed and feeling done, the energy actually just all released at once moving right at the wheel, and it jolted.

The match was simular, once everything was settled down and I felt I was ready, it just moved without me sending energy, more like it just responded to the thought.

I am trying to see if its this softer approach that is more effected then the hard concentration, hard energy push I tried which never works.

This is my first time getting back into direct psi experimentation, and a new set of techniques. My previous experimentation was from manipulating dreams before they came true when lucid... a much more off the wall way to go about influencing psi, but it worked better then these methods so far.

However, that requires me sleeping and the outcome is not a predictable control like a match spinning.

It's very interesting to say the least. I am trying to manipulate objects in the same manner I do in dreams, but it doesn't work like I would expect it yet.

This direct approach will take lots of getting used to. I can see myself getting more into this if the results keep popping up where I can believe them myself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join