It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true reason we're all being distracted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
is it true that these sciancetolgy peaple don,t pay taxe,s and are exempt from other type of taxation

Scientologists pay taxes, the organization of Scientology doesn't. (in America, anyway) Same as Protestants or Muslims or anyone else.

The difference is that the organization is what I'd call an easily offendable mean-spirited litigious cult that tries to destroy the lives of it's detractors; some would go as far as to call it evil.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
hashemsfilms.com...

The video's at this site offer way more than views from any religion,
they show a connection of all things from religion to the Illuminati to todays problems and going ons.

No I'm not Muslim or even religious, in fact id say go with the evolution theory and ditch religion, it is the root of most evils. (in my view),
No matter what religion you follow its all mans lies and not the words of god, How can it be the words of god when none exist!

But i have watched some of these videos, and i have to say theres a lot of things to take note of!

If you have noticed then you will know that these videos were removed from the likes of google vid and you tube, i dont know the exact reason or reasons why but people do not like the idea of being censored when we are told its a "free world".

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The great Aaron Russo (R.I.P.) suggested that you pay your taxes. Not because it's the right thing to do or even lawful, but solely because the IRS has the power to take your possessions and jail you. Maybe one day you'll have your day in court, but by then you will have been made someone’s bitch, your family destroyed, your life gone. A heavy price to pay.

The sickly tax system is unfortunately here to stay, whether the constitution deems it unconstitutional or not. You're better off fighting the system in more calculated, subtle and influential ways.

A start would be to follow some of the methods outlined in Zeitgeist or whatever. Support alternative energies....take your money out of the major banks (the worthless, evil pieces of sh*t they are) and put in into smaller Credit Unions...educate people about the FED, IRS, Neo Cons, the fascist U.S. Gov't.....vote for politicians outside the square...etc, etc, etc.

Need to be smart here as an all out crusade against the IRS is going to bring a world of hurt. It's like the battle of Gallipoli - hindsight shows us it probably wasn't the best approach against the Turks.

These are only my opinions - and I do admit that I have read and heard of people not paying their taxes and "beating" the system (sorry, don’t have references atm).

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
zerocurrency.blogspot.com...

What if all I had to prove who I Am is simply I Am Who I Am? The world always wants to know by what authority you do anything. The world wants to see memberships, ID, diplomas, records, possessions. People talk about identity theft. What? How can your identity can be stolen if it is real? The world system doesn't see humans, just ideas, grudges, past records, future promises. The world system sees only ego, never reality. But Reality simply sees I Am Who I Am. I Am Who I Am is the Only Reality. There is nothing else.

On this moneyless path, I used to call myself a "Sannyasi" or a "Sadhu". But it was pretension.

What if the only help or recognition I wanted from people was not because of a name I put on myself, or an office I take on, but simply because I am human, not special above anybody.

What if I refuse to go to war or refuse ownership simply because I Am Who I Am, not because I am a Quaker or Amish or Buddhist or Hindu or Christian? What if you give me assistance, not because I call myself a monk or wear special clothes, but simply because I am human, just like the bag lady pushing her grocery cart?

What if we became as Nature, and our rain & sunlight fell freely, without charge, on both the just and unjust alike, with zero distinction?

I lost my ID last spring, & it brought me new liberation, new understanding - despite all the restrictions (getting harassed by cops, often getting refused use of internet, barred entry through many doors). All I have for ID is I Am Who I Am. Nobody sent me but I Am. There is no other Name Holy under heaven. There is no other way, no other truth, no other life:

I Am Who I Am

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mosey

i know what ya saying man but ,unfortunately, if we didnt have law, goverment hierarchies there wouldnt be an human race, you wouldnt have friend networks, family anything, and some people will take a liking to that idea but your life expectance will be reduce to about the age of 24
not my kinda idea, everyone would be looking out for number one and the world would end up with no one left :/

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

You have no idea about what the OP is speaking. Listen: It's not about the practical aspect of life, it's about the ideal concept of life. "Ideal" means: not necessarily can you achieve it by the means you have today. Not necessarily, but possibly.

You, in contrast, speak all the time about WHAT ONE CAN DO UNDER THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES. What happens today, if one does this and that. What can you achieve, WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF PRESENT SITUATION [capital letters used, so you eventually listen].

But, i assume, the OP was talking about how YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ALTER the present boundaries.

I assume it is impossible for you to think of a scenario, that functions with different rules (!!) than the present scenario. But, let me tell you, if you take the time to study a bit, you will learn that the rules did change MANY times in history. Eventually you will see, that it only APPEARS to be unlikely, that the rules might change. But it is not

[By the way: English is not my motherlanguage.]

I am not here to fight, keep your temper

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
whenever someone mentions that we're in a matrix of sorts, the immediate thought turns to the movies and gets laughed off.
our matrix is different, and VERY simple. Each one of us is a person. unfortunately, most of us have NO idea what that really means, because a person and a human being are NOT the same thing. when you're born you are registered (birth certificate), what this is actually doing is creating a fictional legal entity, or a "person". from this point on likely to the end of our lives, we are constantly accepting liability and responsability for this person, in the form of taxes, tickets, laws, statutes, acts, ANYTHING. most people are completely unaware that NO ONE BUT GOD has authority over any of us. read your human rights.
1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
that means, we are ALL born free and equal. no one human being has ANY authority over another. the only reason it seems like they do is because of this "person". every country is a corporation, and all of the "persons" are technically employees. this is what gives them the power over you. this is where the "MATRIX" is. we are basically controlling fictional legal entities in a fictional legal world, instead of humans living on a geographical earth.
imagine if we all we aware of this, do you think we would accept responsability for our "persons" anymore? hell no. thus, the many many many rabbit holes of "TRUTH" for poor suckers who really just want to know why everything sucks so bad.
so, why do we have to be a part of this sinking ship?
we dont. you can drop your "person" at any time. are we part of their society? only if we choose to be. a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society, however it cannot create an obligation to join. this means that our current, NAMELESS society's rules and laws have no effect on a human being, if one so chooses to drop their legal fictional identity and become a human being again.

You have great insight my brother...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican

Originally posted by foxhoundone
is it true that these sciancetolgy peaple don,t pay taxe,s and are exempt from other type of taxation

Scientologists pay taxes, the organization of Scientology doesn't. (in America, anyway) Same as Protestants or Muslims or anyone else.

The difference is that the organization is what I'd call an easily offendable mean-spirited litigious cult that tries to destroy the lives of it's detractors; some would go as far as to call it evil.

Scientologists don't pay taxes on the courses or auditing they receive. I think that is what he was saying but we all agree on the conclusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

You have no idea about what the OP is speaking. Listen: It's not about the practical aspect of life, it's about the ideal concept of life. "Ideal" means: not necessarily can you achieve it by the means you have today. Not necessarily, but possibly.

You, in contrast, speak all the time about WHAT ONE CAN DO UNDER THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES. What happens today, if one does this and that. What can you achieve, WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF PRESENT SITUATION [capital letters used, so you eventually listen].

But, i assume, the OP was talking about how YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ALTER the present boundaries.

I assume it is impossible for you to think of a scenario, that functions with different rules (!!) than the present scenario. But, let me tell you, if you take the time to study a bit, you will learn that the rules did change MANY times in history. Eventually you will see, that it only APPEARS to be unlikely, that the rules might change. But it is not

[By the way: English is not my motherlanguage.]

I am not here to fight, keep your temper

Discussions of the ideal are worthless. If you're going to talk about a world where you can be freed of social responsibility; where beings don't act like humans, but instead as kind, rational entities, you may as well express your wish to fly unassisted and shoot lazer beams out of your eye sockets.

Don't be so silly. The rules haven't ever changed at all really. Our abstract systems have grown in complexity since the days of "do what this guy tells you because he claims to have some good ideas, and more importantly, can have his buddies beat you up", but they're fundamentally quite similar. You've got religion, which tells you to act within certain parameters or face eternal consequences, and you have government, which tells you to act within certain parameters or face immediate legal consequences. And then you have other people, who expect you to act within certain parameters or they'll dislike you. Rules are drafted to keep violence to the minimum, and behavior within the constraints willed by the leading entity. That's how it always has been, and could well be how it always will be.

From the ancient tribes of Africa, to the meritocracy of the mongol empire, to the hydrostatic dynasties of china, to the dark ages of europe, to the tribes of central america, to the Soviet Union, it's been the same.

I can imagine different, sure. I've even got my favorite type of currently unworkable society, which I'll let you guess at. But if you want to talk about the real world, then you've got to talk about practical terms. It's not a failure of imagination, its a feeling that talking about unworkable hypotheticals is a waste of time.

A world without expectations on behavior is a world where most people are doing their best to get by, whist being preyed upon by the minority who finds it easier and more fun to get by through banditry. If you're looking at history, you'll find plenty of that.

You hole up with a gun? Bandits come in superior numbers, kill you, take your gun and anything else of value, and go to your neighbors. You hole up with hundreds of others in a community? You start needing rules, form a code of behavior, suddenly you're not as free anymore.

These systems are there for a reason. It is true that most of them have gotten out of control, so arbitrary that no one person can explain them, so complex that they have volumes of information about the smallest aspect of their function. But take them away, and the results are obvious.

personally I think that, with the way technology is advancing, if society doesn't blow itself up, but instead changes with the times, given a hundred years, the result's going to be a lot stranger than OP's scenario.

Also: you seem to be the one losing their temper. I'm having fun. No other reason to be on this site.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
this thread is idiotic. i barely got past the first screen.

why do things "suck so bad"? is it because you choose not to take initiative and change your life?

if you dont want to pay taxes, you can move somewhere where you can avoid any taxes. but then, you wont have the benefits that you take advantage of every day.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wow, after all you said in the previous pages i really did not expect a response like this. Nice you prove me wrong, and you are right, i lost my temper and projected this notion on to you

Back to topic: You are dead wrong

Me, personally i think, you have eyes, but you don't use them. You have ears, but you can not listen.

You know '68? You know Platon, Kant, Hegel etc.etc?
Have you been to India?
To any Ashram?
If you hear the word Utopia, what association does come to your mind?
But you are perfectly right, with all these people running around on this lovely world, who have no idea about real Utopias, grand and lovely philosophies, who can't imagine the spark of truth behind the revolution of '68 it is impossible to dream of a world, in which humans do not behave like animals

But responsible towards others and mother nature...

You say, ridiculous dreams. Let me give you one simple hint: What, if germany had won the war? Three generations after their victory, everyone would have talked to each other: "A world in which you can say what you want is ridiculous. IT IS LOGIC, IT IS NATURAL that the police can kill everyone right on the spot? How could a society function WITHOUT this?"

You are just dead wrong

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

What ever happened to; I give you this bear skin, and you give me those Buffalo steaks =/ LOL sorry I just had this old random thought in my head. This planet would be a better place without money...

"More money More problems..."

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tynee
this thread is idiotic. i barely got past the first screen.

why do things "suck so bad"? is it because you choose not to take initiative and change your life?

if you dont want to pay taxes, you can move somewhere where you can avoid any taxes. but then, you wont have the benefits that you take advantage of every day.

lol The gift of bluntness. Maybe we can have a special place where all these people can go and have their freedom to do the things they want. Maybe Texas?

LOL

Still however they pain me it's good to know we really do live in a democracy when people can say stuff like this and get away with it. If I was president i would be sending them to some gulag somewhere andf make them listen to Brittany Spear songs over and over...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We will be slave until people stand up and fight for thier GOD or natural(for those who don't believe in God) given freedoms. I don't understand why people think they're enjoying what they have now. It's all menial and is just a self indulgendce of lies in which they have you believing and thinking no different than them.

What gives any of the slavemasters the right to own everything and charge us for it. After all it is "US" who are the ones who fought and won it for them. It is "US People" who work to keep their societies running. Think about this. We work to keep their comfortable illusion of a society running. this in itself should be a bleesing for them. Instead we work to keep it running and we pay them to do it. How effing stupid are people. We have to pay them to work?

Most of you are pathitic, spineless jellfish, jumping over every hurdle and through every hoop. I personally fail to comply and conform to societies mold and am labeled a convicted felon and criminal. I disclose my life to everyone I meet, old ladies and men, women children and you know what, they all love me. I'm caring, loving, helping and am a downright good person.Because I don't conform to their mold I'm not. I'm not a thief or murderer and Not a drug dealer. I'm labeled a criminal because I don't conform to the laws that they make which don't apply to them (only you and me).laws are made to keep us slave. Follow them or we arrest you or take your possessions.We all know right from wrong and don't need them to tell us that.

On paper I'm a criminal and labeld as a black sheep. Guess what? It's the black sheep who are the ones who had/have the balls to stand up and are the ones who make change. the rest of the sheep need to start thinking for themselves and make a sacrifice. They all want everything and to give nothing.Everything handed to them and no sacrifice. Your small sacrifice has a profound effect on the final outcome whose benefits will far exceed the little inconvenience you may suffer.

I suggest the first and most effective way is what they do. Finances are how we are held captive so let's take theirs. If everyone systematically stops paying taxes and sticks to it , I guarentee it will fold. Next step is to protect eachother from the war machine. They know the uprising is picking up momentum and is going to inevitably come to a head. That's why they have the NSA listening to our internet chatter. That's why they want to take our guns.That's why they label us homegrown terrorists. I'm not the one running around the world raiding countries, murdering millions upon millions of people and reaping the financial benefits. So tell me, Whose the real terrorists?

Choice is yours but get some balls and own up to your responsibility Don't expect something for nothing..Make even a small sacrifice while those of us who truly believe will make the ultimate sacrifice towards what is our entitlement and taking back what belonged to our ancestors so we can "FREELY" pass it on to our children.

I refuse to sit idly by and allow ["MY" children to be born into slavery. I will die for there freedom.

Edit to add: S&F. Mosey, you're right on the money. People are just too brainwashed, conditioned and scared of taking responsability.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mosey

I ike your post.. As Jordan Maxwell would say.. You have done some homework!

Have you looked up the legal term for what a human being is?

It says see monster.

So much that happens in our tiny little world to distract us from many truths of this world.
While most of this world is simply not ready to move on.
They still cling to religion, and other such things that make us the monsters we are..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ok, everyone either has read my post and understands the basic point im trying to get across, or simply doesnt buy it because of lack of reference and evidence...or u just didnt read it thouroughly enough.
I apologize for being somewhat short fused and not all that descriptive, ive been balls deep in the flu since tuesday and wasnt in the mood to try and write 18 pages worth of evidence and description of legal terms....infact, im 2 seconds away from saying fnck it and laying down cuz i feel like ive been dipped into a volcano.
ANYWAYS.
4000 characters isnt nearly enough to cover the tip of the iceberg on this subject, im going to post links to the 8, 10min videos that first explained the truth to my friend and i. then, once you've watched these (if you really want to learn, i suggest at least doing this much, or you really have no say on the topic), i will gladly hook anybody up with all the evidence in the world, its just up to you to actually READ through a bunch of legal sh!t. I have MANY documents, all available to the public because they are infact our rights, our "laws"(statutes and acts), etc.

Think Free : Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception

pt 1 - www.youtube.com...
pt 2 - www.youtube.com...
pt 3 - www.youtube.com...
pt 4 - www.youtube.com...
pt 5 - www.youtube.com...
pt 6 - www.youtube.com...
pt 7 - www.youtube.com...
pt 8 - www.youtube.com...

please watch these, phenomenal introduction to the subject.
this IS based in canada, however im pretty sure said info will apply to americans? if not... sh!t, move to canada, we got good weed and gorgeous women.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mosey]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelOfDeceit

I agree 100%
If there was no money then we would still get by.
The idea we need the system the way it is now is just some rich guys idea.
The problem is money and all who want you to work to pay them.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the problem with this idea, i think

is that your thinking in the world in idealistic terms

where in reality, the government doesnt follow laws or virtues

the govt does what it wants , when it wants

and if you dont like it, well they ARE the law and they MAKE IT UP as they go, so whatever they say is the rules

and if you resist you will be shot

no arguement you can make will ever change that, im sorry

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
the problem with this idea, i think

is that your thinking in the world in idealistic terms

where in reality, the government doesnt follow laws or virtues

the govt does what it wants , when it wants

and if you dont like it, well they ARE the law and they MAKE IT UP as they go, so whatever they say is the rules

and if you resist you will be shot

no arguement you can make will ever change that, im sorry

haha dude...what? what country are you from!
i was going to post a reply with what i meant and how you misconcepted it... but, i dunno man. haha that was gnarly. aparently you have your head on straight.
so, you get pulled over.... you have committed a traffic violation... shot dead, cuz government dont take no crap!
what i speak of IS reality and it IS fact.
i have many legal documents to support my claim, and all of you can obtain them as well. the part that a few of you either skipped or didnt understand is this:
The government can control you because YOU ARE TECHNICALLY AN EMPLOYEE TO THEM. this is what a PERSON is.
According to Black's Law dictionary: “a human being is
not a person because he is a human being, but rather because
rights and duties have been ascribed to him. The person is the
legal subject or substance of which rights and duties are attributes."
as a person you are liable to follow any rules, statutes and acts that your government wishes to create. HOWEVER, there are many ways around this. legally. A statute is defined as ‘ a legislated rule of society which has
the force of law’. A society is defined as ‘a number of people joined
through mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a
common goal.’
If you are not a member of a society, it’s rules or statutes do not
have the force of law over you. If you remove your consent to be
represented, then you are no longer a member of society and no statute
for that society can have the force of law over you. if you accept that you are who your birth certificate says you are, you are a person and responsable for following their rules. If you carry your Social Insurance Number (canada) or a Social Security Number (U.S.) and/or driver's licence, you are stating that you are this person. all you need to know is how to cleverly and legally and lawfully work your way around this. AND THERE ARE WAYS. If you are a human being, and NOT a person, they hold no authority over you. this doesnt mean you have to run off to the bushes or anything. Please, if you honestly want to tell me im wrong, at least check the first reference ive posted, because if you are ACTUALLY interested, im more than happy to provide more.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

Let's get practical.

Are YOU currently living this way--as a human being without identity papers, not subject to the laws of the land? What do you live on? Are there other members of your tribe/clan/group of humans/not employees of corporate countries or are you alone? Are you in some remote area? If not, do others of different belief object to your use of what they might perceive as "their" resources?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join