It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true reason we're all being distracted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krytonic
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are looking for hosting for your book? There are quite a few free hosts out there which do not put advertisements on the website, and a domain (.com) costs only $8 a year, so you dont see the (yourname.theircompany.com)

What is your book about?

Thanks for the info. Actually, I ULed it to the ATS media site and have a thread giving a bit of info about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to the book is in the thread, too.

Just so you know... I have 15 cents to my name, no credit cards, no job (except the job of looking for work) and would have had to use a free hosting site. I don't have $8 a month to spend on anything but necessities.

But all is good. If my book makes it out into the Universe at large, money may become a non-issue.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
reply to post by mosey

Sorry to break it to you this way...but in your utopian dream of everyone being all free and happy etc....there will be some Bad humans...who will be stronger than you.

They will make weapons, kill others, and enslave the weak.

We rely on these "Corporate Countries" to stop this from happening.

Read my book and then come back and give an estimation.

I think you will discover that humans have the reputation they have because of a desperation revolving around money. If we had the option to pursue our bliss, we would not be plotting the demise of others.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
All the answers lie within the books linked to in my signature.

I will respectfully disagree... What you went on to describe was a work-around in a scarcity paradigm. I say the solution is the abundance paradigm.

And I offer it in my book, free.

Please have a read. (Link to thread with link to book in my sig.)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
Discussions of the ideal are worthless. If you're going to talk about a world where you can be freed of social responsibility; where beings don't act like humans, but instead as kind, rational entities, you may as well express your wish to fly unassisted and shoot lazer beams out of your eye sockets.

First and foremost, I suggest that Human hearted individuals only behave poorly when driven to desperation. "Lizard" hearted ones behave poorly without desperation and then blame it on the Human hearted.

Secondly, Human hearted individuals ARE kind, rational beings when they are not driven to desperation.

And thirdly, there is a way for the beauty within the Human hearted to shine.

Read my book to find out.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
reply to post by mosey

Let's get practical.

Are YOU currently living this way--as a human being without identity papers, not subject to the laws of the land? What do you live on? Are there other members of your tribe/clan/group of humans/not employees of corporate countries or are you alone? Are you in some remote area? If not, do others of different belief object to your use of what they might perceive as "their" resources?

me? no, ive only recently come across said information, but what started me and my friend on this research is actually from a guy who IS currently living this way. its called FREEMAN-ON-THE-LAND status, and he has obtained it, LEGALLY. Not only that, he's not the only one. OH, and guess what? the government didnt shoot him (flashback humor for muzzleflash).
please. please just check the one single reference ive posted, they are speeches of a man named Robert-Arthur: Menard (this is how you write the family name of a human being; Robert-Arthur of the Menard family), and he does live in the same city as me. this subject is very deep and takes a lot of work and reading to understand. im not making any of this up, ive simply cracked open the door to something very real. I just wanted to share with everyone what a great concept this truely is. ive handed you all a short version of a very large spectrum, if you honestly are interested, check the references. thanks!

p.s. Amaterasu, if you could please use this thread to discuss the original post and keep your book promotions to a minimum, thank you very much

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The idea that no matter what we must pay taxes or are under their control is not at all correct and people will not be jailed if they handle the situations correctly. These are propaganda/brainwashing misconceptions. People are slowly waking up the the truth that currently everything operates on "rationals" peoples buy in is very important. Brainwashing is used to reinforce buy in. Buy in by Judges, Lawyers, Cops, Politicians, Media owners, you and me, etc... For the most part, a rational is used. If you are a US "citizen" (so called) work and earn you living within your state, you have no obligation to pay taxes. That is a fact. There are 0 states, 0 regulations in the IRS tax code that apply to you. They all apply to foreign workers and foreign businesses, federal employees and people living in Washington DC or a US Territory. Watch the boring video theft by deception is systematically demonstrates this. video.google.com...

You are right about Sovereignty - we are humans not persons or "Citizens" of the Corporate US. Buy in the legal society is paramount to accepting it's authority that is why the World Freeman Societies are being created - www.worldfreemansociety.org... if you are part of one of those societies you are not part of the legal society that tries to take control of you not with "Laws" but with statutes, regulations and acts. To understand the long corruption of the legal system read this:

www.freedom-school.com...

from great site freedom-school.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
The idea that no matter what we must pay taxes or are under their control is not at all correct and people will not be jailed if they handle the situations correctly. These are propaganda/brainwashing misconceptions. People are slowly waking up the the truth that currently everything operates on "rationals" peoples buy in is very important. Brainwashing is used to reinforce buy in. Buy in by Judges, Lawyers, Cops, Politicians, Media owners, you and me, etc... For the most part, a rational is used. If you are a US "citizen" (so called) work and earn you living within your state, you have no obligation to pay taxes. That is a fact. There are 0 states, 0 regulations in the IRS tax code that apply to you. They all apply to foreign workers and foreign businesses, federal employees and people living in Washington DC or a US Territory. Watch the boring video theft by deception is systematically demonstrates this. video.google.com...

You are right about Sovereignty - we are humans not persons or "Citizens" of the Corporate US. Buy in the legal society is paramount to accepting it's authority that is why the World Freeman Societies are being created - www.worldfreemansociety.org... if you are part of one of those societies you are not part of the legal society that tries to take control of you not with "Laws" but with statutes, regulations and acts. To understand the long corruption of the legal system read this:

www.freedom-school.com...

from great site freedom-school.com...

thanks a lot for your input man, its so good to see people already on the ball with this. the concept is so simple its almost sad that its taken us this long of slavery and deception to start opening our eyes to the green grass just over the bridge, and the funniest part about it is that the troll isnt even that scary when you know how to talk to him. Im excited to read into some of the US side of this topic, as Ive only really read canadian sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
interesting...really is!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
In theory: GREAT. I totally agree that if we all realized the truth and saw that we have no freedom at the moment we might stand up to the powers that control us and seek to govern ourselves, respect each other and be free as human beings.

Unfortunately almost everyone believes that how things are is the absolute truth and that it is freedom. They can't understand that we are slaves to those above as and cannot see the way to true freedom. It is because of this that those of us who know the road to liberty have to suffer in the current system. We cannot escape it because of all the ignorant people.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
No matter where you are on this planet..."you owe taxes and will be jailed if you don't pay them".
TextText

I respect your theory regarding paying correct taxes..but when you say that if taxes (i'm assuming you mean Federal Income tax) are not paid ..you will go to jail is not correct..There is no law anywhere to be found that requires me to pay taxes on wages I have earned..There are several court cases being awarded to the citizen every month by the very simple way of addressing this travesty in court..Ron Paul is a brilliant Constitutional expert. There must be a very good reason why he will rid our lives of The Federal Reserve Corp. and The hated IRS is we ever become wise enough to see how good this man will be when the Obamas of the world gave crippled us with criminal intent..I would urge everyone who thinks the Federal Income Tax must be paid to go to Ron Paul's site and find out the truth that will make us free...And no I have not filed any federal tax forms for 20 years. I welcome the IRS to take me to court on the matter.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieterRabbit
In theory: GREAT. I totally agree that if we all realized the truth and saw that we have no freedom at the moment we might stand up to the powers that control us and seek to govern ourselves, respect each other and be free as human beings.

Unfortunately almost everyone believes that how things are is the absolute truth and that it is freedom. They can't understand that we are slaves to those above as and cannot see the way to true freedom. It is because of this that those of us who know the road to liberty have to suffer in the current system. We cannot escape it because of all the ignorant people.

I know exactly how you feel, for this is how I was just weeks ago (with exception to the federal reserve and income tax, i know about that craptrap), but just weeks later of studying and research I will never have to pay another traffic violation ticket, parking ticket, never have to listen to a court order, summons, nothing. sure, there are A LOT of people who have their little sheep nose so deep into the asshole of the sheep infront of them that the line is impenetrable, but this is no reason to fret. I say this because this topic is NOT a conspiracy theory, its straight up FACT, and can be discovered by ANYBODY. this is the amazing aspect of what we're talking about and why im so excited to share it. Sure, some people are going to stay ignorant and follow the #ty brick road right to debt and torment from their current government, but does that mean we have to? no. All that needs to change is you. thats all. The ignorant and blind shall either fall, follow, or stay put...nose deep in sheep's ass.

p.s. i totally agree with dedmoons blank post... hahaha

[edit on 7-2-2009 by mosey]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If we are all free and there is no law then I can kill you, rape you, beat you, rob you. After all I am free to do as I please.

I can have a million children and not work.

Laws in general are meant to limit certain behaviors that are harmful to all. Even tribes and indigent people had laws or rules of conduct.

I am free because I am myself and the power is in me. I do not give power to anyone to have power over me, regardless of pieces of paper.

Freedom is ours and has always been but we do not embrace it. As long as we "say" someone or something is lording over us, we give them the power to do just that.

You can disagree with this, but until you put it into practice you are only disagreeing with your own perception.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

certain people are exempt from all these rules.

Those who are exempt would be 1) those that make the rules and 2) those that are enslaved by those who make the rules.

Which is why the middle man is the middle man, he is not a gameplayer and he is not wise enough to know what is going on.

I am free because I am myself and the power is in me. I do not give power to anyone to have power over me, regardless of pieces of paper.

Freedom is ours and has always been but we do not embrace it. As long as we "say" someone or something is lording over us, we give them the power to do just that.

You are free because you hold no truth that threatens "them". No one voluntarily gives up their mind to be subject to a wicked ruler. Wicked rulers are wicked because they manipulate the unseen forces for their own selfish benefit by evil means.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
If we are all free and there is no law then I can kill you, rape you, beat you, rob you. After all I am free to do as I please.

I can have a million children and not work.

Laws in general are meant to limit certain behaviors that are harmful to all. Even tribes and indigent people had laws or rules of conduct.

You can disagree with this, but until you put it into practice you are only disagreeing with your own perception.

Laws of the land will ALWAYS hold bearing. this is called common law, as we are all in a common law jurastiction, whether you accept it or not. you cant harm fellow human beings or their property, or use fraud and mischeif in your contracts. once again, someone obviously DID NOT READ MY MANY POSTS in this thread. I am NOT talking about these laws, I am talking about statutes and acts.
A statute is defined as ‘ a legislated rule of society which has
the force of law’. A society is defined as ‘a number of people joined
through mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a
common goal.’
If you are not a member of a society, it’s rules or statutes do not
have the force of law over you. If you remove your consent to be
represented, then you are no longer a member of society and no statute
for that society can have the force of law over you.
SUCH AS THE INCOME TAX ACT.
Im not saying there is ANYTHING wrong with having rules or a society, Im saying theres a lot wrong with OUR rules and society. the U.S. prisons are packed with people for simply smoking a joint. do you see a problem with this? good. hopefully you have a better understanding of where i am coming from.

Originally posted by Siren
You are free because you hold no truth that threatens "them". No one voluntarily gives up their mind to be subject to a wicked ruler. Wicked rulers are wicked because they manipulate the unseen forces for their own selfish benefit by evil means.

you basically just contradicted yourself. you are absolutely incorrect sir.
EVERYONE voluntarily gives up their mind to be subject to a wicked ruler, wicked rules, and wicked judgement.
I have to say, I'm seriously fighting myself from going off on all of you who simply drop in, read ONE sentence and immediately start spouting off a weak defense. READ MY POSTS. i explain how we all give up our freedoms everyday and that it can be avoided. if you are not going to take this post seriously, please dont post a reply. im so tired of repeating myself. thank you!

peace and love fellow humans

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Jesus will be back soon, so do not worry.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Jesus will be back soon, so do not worry.

if so i sure hope he brought his work boots, he's gonna be pulling some overtime.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
He'll come like a thief in the night.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

I think there is more to this situation than what u see with ur eyes. if America can have "puppet government" in some countries, is it so hard for the devil[prince of this world] to use some individuals in BIG political office to achieve his evil agenda to destroy mankind and usurp Gods AUTHORITY over man and his life.....? the only way for us to experience true freedom as a whole is for everybody to look to God as the one and the only law giver and punisher. politics is not a Godly, and as such there are bound to be imbalance with regards to economics, religion, culture and even ur mentality is ultred.God is the only way out of this disease of ignorance plagued on mankind by the Devil.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join