It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true reason we're all being distracted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
whenever someone mentions that we're in a matrix of sorts, the immediate thought turns to the movies and gets laughed off.
our matrix is different, and VERY simple. Each one of us is a person. unfortunately, most of us have NO idea what that really means, because a person and a human being are NOT the same thing. when you're born you are registered (birth certificate), what this is actually doing is creating a fictional legal entity, or a "person". from this point on likely to the end of our lives, we are constantly accepting liability and responsability for this person, in the form of taxes, tickets, laws, statutes, acts, ANYTHING. most people are completely unaware that NO ONE BUT GOD has authority over any of us. read your human rights.
1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
that means, we are ALL born free and equal. no one human being has ANY authority over another. the only reason it seems like they do is because of this "person". every country is a corporation, and all of the "persons" are technically employees. this is what gives them the power over you. this is where the "MATRIX" is. we are basically controlling fictional legal entities in a fictional legal world, instead of humans living on a geographical earth.
imagine if we all we aware of this, do you think we would accept responsability for our "persons" anymore? hell no. thus, the many many many rabbit holes of "TRUTH" for poor suckers who really just want to know why everything sucks so bad.
so, why do we have to be a part of this sinking ship?
we dont. you can drop your "person" at any time. are we part of their society? only if we choose to be. a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society, however it cannot create an obligation to join. this means that our current, NAMELESS society's rules and laws have no effect on a human being, if one so chooses to drop their legal fictional identity and become a human being again.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No matter where you are on this planet...you owe taxes and will be jailed if you don't pay them.
We don't have the right to do anything without paying them for it.
I agree with your post but the only way around it is to get rid of all government which will never happen.
I personally wish they would just stay out of my life and quit telling me what the rules are...I make my own rules as I like to pretend I am free.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
While I agree with what you are saying...it's a shame that we are not able to choose, as in reality the powers that be would just throw the "person" in jail and the "human being" would have to follow.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
No matter where you are on this planet...you owe taxes and will be jailed if you don't pay them.
I agree with your post but the only way around it is to get rid of all government which will never happen.
I personally wish they would just stay out of my life and quit telling me what the rules are...I make my own rules as I like to pretend I am free.

you obviously didnt read my post.
find me that law stating that human beings must pay taxes.
like i just said, if you do not consent to be governed, then you absolutely CANNOT be. we are all free, we just didnt know there was a key to these handcuffs in our back pocket.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
While I agree with what you are saying...it's a shame that we are not able to choose, as in reality the powers that be would just throw the "person" in jail and the "human being" would have to follow.

exactly what are you basing this on?
do some research.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

I totally agree.

The only way i see this in our future is for everyone to stand up against the powers that be as " Humanity " and fight for our freedom. There are multiple ways we can defeat them, the problem lies with people either being scared of defeat or to dam stupid to realise the Matrix they are in.

Good post, and good thoughts

IP

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

I don't know where you are from and yes i did read your post but in Canada if you don't pay taxes then they freeze all bank accounts and make it so you can't live a comfortable life.
What happens in your country if you don't pay taxes??

You can't even own a piece of land to live on in the isolated wilderness without paying taxes.
The only way out is if WE ALL left the city and just quit and that won't happen as most people will never do without their luxuries.
I agree with you but think you are making it look easy in theory but are not grounded in reality.
Give some solutions as you seem very passionette about this as am I.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
While i do agree wit your thread i still dont see how you think that any of this matters. You see in the "real world" we have to do all this BS so "big brother" dosent slap our wrist. Where im from you either get with the program or you get tossed out on your butt. So what your tryinng to say is that if i choose to i can ignore all authority and do as i wish wothout threat of any kind of punishment or something? i dont get it.....

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's a very discouraging situation. We pay a great deal of money to be allowed to live. I'm not sure how it all happened. Somehow somebody owns all the land so we have to "buy" or "rent" space to occupy and it's down hill from there. Living off the land is tough. Asked the bushmen. We cultivate crops to buy and sell, and share services like garbage collection and municipal water supply. I think the idea of specializing and selling services to each other and sharing some expenses (like the lunch tab) is great. Added to that is a huge amount of money that has to be paid to the thugs that get it from our elected officials. All the various insurances added huge cost to everything so now one can't survive without insurance for protection. Yes it's possible to live "off the grid" if one wants no home. If you are homeless with no possessions or assets you get free healthcare and all sorts of special help but if that lifestyle does not suit your personality you are out of luck.

I understand what you are saying. I just don't know how to accomplish it. How do I opt out of the madness without being an alcoholic or drug abuser or criminal(who are all excused from responsibility and are cared for without cost by society)? What if I just want to putter along with my own life and pick and choose what I want to support or ignore?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

Then go make your own little society off in the wilderness. You can not expect to live in a governed society if you do not consent to be governed. You therefore can not enjoy the accompanying privileges.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i am from canada as well.
if you guys want to learn a little more than i could type in a short paragraph, youtube this:

bursting bubbles of government deception

there are 8 videos, 10 mins each. They're by a man from Vancouver, just like me. He's written books and everything on the subject. this topic is so huge it would take me all week to write it all down for everyone to grasp. start with these videos, then start doing your own research.

i can lead you all to water but you dont have to drink it. you can continue believing in conspiracies or think that the new world order is almost here.
hate to be the bearer of bad news but, NWO has been here for a long time. most of the "truths" and "secrets" discussed on this site have no proof to back them up, not to mention if something was TRULY a secret, the general public wouldnt know about it at all, much like area 51. if they didnt want you to know what area 51 is, you wouldnt.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
reply to post by mosey

Then go make your own little society off in the wilderness. You can not expect to live in a governed society if you do not consent to be governed. You therefore can not enjoy the accompanying privileges.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by cognoscente]

who said you had to leave to the wilderness???

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

Well I was agreeng with you until you mentioned god but nevermind.

You may find the below website interesting.
Its from the only 'free man' in England - he doesn't have to pay taxes and doesn't even own a birth certificate...and its all perfectly legal under common law enactments.
www.tpuc.org...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by mosey

Well I was agreeng with you until you mentioned god but nevermind.

You may find the below website interesting.
Its from the only 'free man' in England - he doesn't have to pay taxes and doesn't even own a birth certificate...and its all perfectly legal under common law enactments.
www.tpuc.org...

Cheers

haha what because you think im religous? im not. Im simply stating the truth of our rights. even if theres no god, still... no one human being has any power over another, unless you consent to it. and i'll definately check that link out. my information comes from a freeman-on-the-land here in vancouver, canada.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

this sounds a little Jordan Maxwell esque...

I believe this is the link to the beginning of the discussion that leads to what you have just posted:

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i had a thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

talkin about Mary Elizabeth Crofts book HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN. A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are.

talks about our rights as humans must read

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I would rephrase... No matter where you are on this planet, someone deems that you owe taxes and will imprison you if you do not pay.

Here I disagree... We have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...and taxes imposed by other beings are irrelevant to our rights except as they hinder our ability to exercise them.

Again I disagree. I wrote a book that offers ways to approach the universe that require no government. See my sig for the link to the discussion thread.

Ah. Then you REALLY should read my book... U2U me with an email and I will send it to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig
i had a thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

talkin about Mary Elizabeth Crofts book HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN. A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are.

talks about our rights as humans must read

i have this in pdf but havent quite got around to reading it yet. im pretty psyched to though, all of this information is probably the best remedy ive come across in a long time. im so sick of conspiracy theories and truths hidden in a thousand other truths and people believing that we're being controlled by reptillians. its seriously soooooooooo simple. everyone is a human being, and its time to build a society based on equality and human rights and freedom and TRUE PEACE.
it can be obtained.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I said no thanks to the book the last time you suggested I read it and I will have to respectfully decline once again.
Again good luck with your book.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

[smile] I hate it when avatars change! LOL! I suck with names and rely on images to connect others. A poor system, I agree, but it's what I have to work with.

Anyway, not a problem - though I will admit to thinking you're missing something. Hopefully I'll get it hosted soon!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join