It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true reason we're all being distracted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

If this is of your own thought process, you will love these videos. They touch on just what you are talking about. I am not sure how many of these lessons apply to American Law, this is based off Australian Law I believe. But, it's really great stuff.

www.thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nicely said. I will repost this and send to my friends...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
I understand what you are saying. I just don't know how to accomplish it. How do I opt out of the madness without being an alcoholic or drug abuser or criminal(who are all excused from responsibility and are cared for without cost by society)? What if I just want to putter along with my own life and pick and choose what I want to support or ignore?

"The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by RedCairo]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
if anyone wishes to look further into this topic, my good friend that has pursued this venture with me has made a far more extensive post with far more info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please please go check it out

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Somehow somebody owns all the land so we have to "buy" or "rent" space to occupy and it's down hill from there"

rule britannia...

SHE owns it all. the crown. still..

she owns australia and england anyways... we are all just glorified tenants in legal terms. any land thats not left to anyone via will/succession laws becomes bona vacantia and reverts to the CROWN because it was HERS all along.

do you know what one of the rulers of russia wrote on a census type thing for his occupation? 'owner of all the lands of russia'. and he was right. constitutional monarchy is just dumb.

I am reminded of braveheart ...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
Somehow somebody owns all the land so we have to "buy" or "rent" space to occupy and it's down hill from there"

rule britannia...

SHE owns it all. the crown. still..

she owns australia and england anyways... we are all just glorified tenants in legal terms. any land thats not left to anyone via will/succession laws becomes bona vacantia and reverts to the CROWN because it was HERS all along.

do you know what one of the rulers of russia wrote on a census type thing for his occupation? 'owner of all the lands of russia'. and he was right. constitutional monarchy is just dumb.

I am reminded of braveheart ...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

maybe we should all at once denounce our "NAMES" and simply be humans. all the words and documents and papers and powers and authority? what are those? in this world im a child of god and nothing besides the almighty is above me... oh and look! there is another me! wow, its like looking at me from a different point of view! like this entire experience is all me and all the other humans are simply different points of view of myself, and vice versa. wait, wasnt there a great lennon song about this?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join