It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true reason we're all being distracted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by mosey

I don't know where you are from and yes i did read your post but in Canada if you don't pay taxes then they freeze all bank accounts and make it so you can't live a comfortable life.
What happens in your country if you don't pay taxes??

Actually in the U.S, you now get appointed to high positions in government

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by mosey

Actually in the U.S, you now get appointed to high positions in government

lawwwwwwwwwl

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are looking for hosting for your book? There are quite a few free hosts out there which do not put advertisements on the website, and a domain (.com) costs only $8 a year, so you dont see the (yourname.theircompany.com)

What is your book about?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All the answers lie within the books linked to in my signature.

In Russia, a law was passed in 2001 that allows every person be given free of charge a "family domain", one hectare of land (2.5 acres), in which they can live their life tax-free and pass on their family domain from generation to generation. Any produce grown on their domain and sold for profit is non-taxable, forever.

Vladimir Putin has even stated that The Ringing Cedars series are some of the most important words ever put on paper.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
All the answers lie within the books linked to in my signature.

In Russia, a law was passed in 2001 that allows every person be given free of charge a "family domain", one hectare of land (2.5 acres), in which they can live their life tax-free and pass on their family domain from generation to generation. Any produce grown on their domain and sold for profit is non-taxable, forever.

Vladimir Putin has even stated that The Ringing Cedars series are some of the most important words ever put on paper.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by pjslug]

wow thats awesome, could you imagine such a statute being passed here in north america? haha yeah right.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
its all a game, look at it like that and it wont seem so bad, you just gotta play it better, i have a saying, earn to live, dont live to work,and never look up at anybody, and wipe properly or you get sore

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
think of a horse in the wild.that horse isnt producing more than it consumes. strap a plow to that horse and plow a feild that horse is producing more than it consumes. now think about a person working at a wal-mart at the till. the person standing there is making minimum wage. he/she can stand there for eight hourd making a living but he/she is producing more than it consumes. he/she probably makes a hell of a lot more for wal-mart than eight bucks an hour and producing more than he/she consumes. so in essence we are slaves. we have the freedom to wor or the freedom to starve

peace out,if this doesnt make any sense i am high on marijuana cigerettes

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

the problem lies with people either being scared of defeat or to dam stupid to realise the Matrix they are in.

Those that realize the matrix they are in and decide to opt out, can no longer buy or sell because they have denouced the "mark of the beast". They are then persecuted because they may influence others to opt out. If everyone opts out, "the matrix" loses control or so it appears. The bottom line is if you decide to opt out, be prepared for the "hell" you will face trying to live free. There "ain't" no freedom unless you are a sorcerer or a satanist.

Good manners and virtue will only carry you so far. Evil has no regard, it would be like bargaining with a thief for the stuff he stole from you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

if they didnt want you to know what area 51 is, you wouldnt.

This is a partial fact. For truth does not have walls or a cage. It permeates everything, but, few tap into it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
excellent post. Here's a couple of links that can shed more light on this most important topic. One was already mentioned in an earlier reply.

redemptionservice.com...

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

Sorry to break it to you this way...but in your utopian dream of everyone being all free and happy etc....there will be some Bad humans...who will be stronger than you.

They will make weapons, kill others, and enslave the weak.

We rely on these "Corporate Countries" to stop this from happening.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
reply to post by mosey

Sorry to break it to you this way...but in your utopian dream of everyone being all free and happy etc....there will be some Bad humans...who will be stronger than you.

They will make weapons, kill others, and enslave the weak.

We rely on these "Corporate Countries" to stop this from happening.

not once did i speak of a utopian dream of everyone all free and happy. all i posted was some new info ive come across in the last few weeks. instead of simply reading it and taking it into account like every other half-baked conspiracy theory on this site, you simply look for reasons to shut it down before even registering it in your minds. thanks for your input though. down with the reptillians and illuminati right?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
whenever someone mentions that we're in a matrix of sorts, the immediate thought turns to the movies and gets laughed off.
our matrix is different, and VERY simple. Each one of us is a person. unfortunately, most of us have NO idea what that really means, because a person and a human being are NOT the same thing. when you're born you are registered (birth certificate), what this is actually doing is creating a fictional legal entity, or a "person". from this point on likely to the end of our lives, we are constantly accepting liability and responsability for this person, in the form of taxes, tickets, laws, statutes, acts, ANYTHING. most people are completely unaware that NO ONE BUT GOD has authority over any of us. read your human rights.
1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
that means, we are ALL born free and equal. no one human being has ANY authority over another. the only reason it seems like they do is because of this "person". every country is a corporation, and all of the "persons" are technically employees. this is what gives them the power over you. this is where the "MATRIX" is. we are basically controlling fictional legal entities in a fictional legal world, instead of humans living on a geographical earth.
imagine if we all we aware of this, do you think we would accept responsability for our "persons" anymore? hell no. thus, the many many many rabbit holes of "TRUTH" for poor suckers who really just want to know why everything sucks so bad.
so, why do we have to be a part of this sinking ship?
we dont. you can drop your "person" at any time. are we part of their society? only if we choose to be. a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society, however it cannot create an obligation to join. this means that our current, NAMELESS society's rules and laws have no effect on a human being, if one so chooses to drop their legal fictional identity and become a human being again.

Heh. Without evidence, your words mean nothing. Anyone can claim anything, but, unless multiple mutually contradictory things can be simultaneously true, then without evidence, you can't claim your particular brand of nonsense to be any more true than anyone else's. It's not exactly self-evident that the world as we know it doesn't actually exist, seeing as nearly everyone in the history of mankind has believed that there is an external world.

Here's the truth as I see it.

Human beings are neither born free, or equal (perhaps in dignity, but if you can define that, I doubt you can evidence it). Rights have no objective existence. They are every bit as much an abstract construction as taxes and governments. Some governments assume all people should be declared equal, and granted equal rights, probably because they have no way of determining if one person is better than another, and doing so would be unpopular. People are certainly different, unique even. If traits have any value at all, then people are not equal in value.

Various individuals and societal entities have created systems for reducing conflict and conveniently organizing things. They may not correspond to anything in reality, but are accepted by almost everyone by convention. Most people will accept concepts like ownership, leadership, and value, and most people will accept more abstract concepts that arise from them, like governments, taxes, jobs and money.

If you don't like that, you can ignore these concepts. This limits your options.

You can simply ignore them, but, if you live in a region which accepts them, you'll probably be arrested for making use of the benefits provided the public by government without paying taxes, such as roads, street lights, highways, law enforcement, and the ever-popular privlidge of not being enslaved or killed by the armed forces of neighboring countries as they attempt to force their own system onto the land you're on. If you don't pay for that, you're stealing regardless of whether you asked for it. Frankly, stealing services and public goods payed for by all your peers just because you don't want to pay for it sounds like fine grounds for imprisonment to me.

Alternatively, you could be fined, evicted, or arrested for using land that isn't yours, if you decide to live on any land that isn't currently in use, but not actually yours. It may have no corresponding universal reason, but it's fair.

You could go somewhere that doesn't currently make use of such concepts, such as Antarctica, the oceans, uninhabited islands, or Somalia (which, last I heard, is about to be under control of an Islamic theocracy). Also: all of outer space. Indeed, as far as we know, the overwhelming vast majority of the universe doesn't care about taxes and such.

Lastly, you could ignore other people's concepts, and enforce your right to ignore them with sufficient force to resist the force used by the people attempting to enforce their system on you. This is, of course, easier said than done, because there's a limit on how many people one person can fight, and you'd have a hard time finding supporters willing to die for the creation of an an abstract non-state that doesn't

So really, you're not obliged to join any society, but if you're living in a geopolitical area they control, and benefit from the circumstances the arbitrary systems in place have created, you're selfishly freeloading and mistakenly thinking that your actions don't have consequences.

If you want to live free, live somewhere with no improvements, or live as a freeloader, subject to the ability and whim of the legal system. By living somewhere, you're contractually required to abide by their system, or the system will perform it's established punitive actions against you. Think of it as a mechanistic entity. Ordinary people have put together an abstract system which they declare covers a certain area, and if you won't play by it's rules, it will carry out it's rules governing such a case on you.

If you won't take responsibility for yourself, then you void your societally given rights and privileges, and if you do that in a place that has social rights and privileges, they can and probably should be revoked.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

not entirely true. certain people are exempt from all these rules. I mentioned them earlier. People who have no assets receive full benefits without paying taxes or anything else. These people are usually alcoholics or drug abusers or the homeless mentally ill. I'm not speaking as a sociologist, merely as an observer. If one of these people has a medical problem, they receive the best care free of charge, follow up care and any support necessary. They can't be billed because they have no assets to seize. It happens every day. The same for those in prison. They receive the best medical care, educational opportunities, decent housing at no expense to themselves. I'm not saying that I want to live like any of these people but they do manage to beat the system. I sometimes find it inexplicable that I can barely afford to live because I do pay my share when I could live so much better if only my personality were suited to another life style. Do I envy them? No, of course not. I could not live that way but it still doesn't explain to me why they can get it all for free while I "want to" pay.

I think we could revise our lifestyle to be much better by simplifying things the government is responsible. All the complexity allows them to hide what amounts to highway robbery of taxpayers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

That is true, I suppose. It's a consequence of the fact that our society isn't prepared to mercilessly slaughter those who don't meet certain standards. But the prison system is probably another topic altogether. Chalk it up as another arbitrary system created by society that, while having nothing to do with the fundamental nature of the universe, is definitely where you'll be thrown if you're convicted of a crime of enough severity.

Really, if you're an American, you're freer if you don't meet the poverty line, because you pay no income tax. In much of the rest of the world, most of the tax burden is in sales tax, which hurts the poor much more than the rich.

Funny how you still get a lot of people in here claiming that a progressive income tax is a bad thing. Maybe they're rich. As a poor bastard, I like not having to pay any significant portion of my income in taxes.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
not once did i speak of a utopian dream of everyone all free and happy.

Well, your descriptions of humanity as Free, Equal, and sharing a Spirit of Brotherhood where no one has authority over another...

That sounds like a pretty utopian description to me.

Though I give you that what you say is possible as you have deduced in your first post, it is saddening that we shall not see it in our lifetimes.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
it IS and always has been about CHOICE....it is always up to you to make it....whether or not you have a gun pointed at your head...you still make the choice....either to do what you're told or....take the bullet!....there is always choice!....i really agree with this post!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Mosey,

I would like to say that when you originally posted this thread, I agreed with what you were saying, but also pointed out the reality of the situation.

You responded in a hostile, defensive manner not open to any constructive criticism at all, and have continued to do so in pretty much every single reply since to other members.

Your blindly negative attitude towards the people taking the time to respond to your thread, whether positive or negative, shows to me your lack of understanding of your own theory (the "person" vs. the human being), and to me you have lost all credibility that you would of originally had with your original post.

You should chill out man, nobody is ever 100% correct, but collectively through the sharing of thoughts and ideas on this forum we can all figure everything out better. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism so chill my friend and peace!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
is it true that these sciancetolgy peaple don,t pay taxe,s and are exempt from other type of taxation

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I agree with the concept of the OP. It's the practicality of implementation that's nigh on impossible. I could relinquish my 'persona' and live ruleless, but the problem lies in proving to the authorities that I am not a 'person' and therefore not subject to the rules each and every time I do something illegal. Say... because I'm not a person, I'm not entitled to any of the priveleges of the oppressive system as well as not being subject to the restrictions. If someone assaulted me, I'd have no protection from the law... so I decide to carry a gun for protection (illegally). Now when the British police catch me with the gun, or I shoot someone with it in protection, how easy is it going to be to prove to them that they have no authority over me as a mere 'human being'?

Not very

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join