It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Even ET's that are assigned to patrol the universe need a place to stop and enjoy some donuts.

Maybe the Universal franchise is known as "Dunkin' Torus".

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
DOF - Excellent explanation of what the spinning orbs actually are.

What amazes me is how many particles there are in this vacuum. If they are all frozen H2O then why recycle water on space missions, just stick a tube out and suck it in !

At the speeds they are travelling would it be possible for them to damage machinery in orbit ?

At least you would think you might see them being obliterated against the shuttle windscreen, thousands of tiny explosions. How big are they anyway and where is the light source that illuminates them, is it from the shuttle ?

Can ice crystals exist in a vacuum and where do they come from, were the Apollo astronauts a bit too enthusiastic with the windscreen washer jets ?

Just curious that's all, seems like space isn't as empty as I imagined it would be, I thought it would just be - well, space really (do we call it space because it is something to expand into ?).

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emipie
But in the tether-video, there is no up or down, but still we see all objects as 'donuts'. Meaning from topside or from beneath.

If those where all donutshaped ufo's, shouldn't we then at least see some of them from the side, not revealing a donutshape ??

As I had mentioned earlier, what we're seeing are donuts a few km across but probably having a thickness of a few meters which would not be visible whilst seeing it edge-on. You can't see a coin edge-on from even a few yards away. There may have been many more donuts out there but not visible due to this reason. What have been photographed are objects that are only facing the cameras broad side on or from the top/bottom.

And those who contend that these are just dust particles or part of the lens have not answered the question as to why these donuts are pulsating? Dust particles don't do this in a vacuum. And then there's the question of sudden directional changes. They should continue moving in one direction unless an external force is applied to them.

And of course there's the issue of focus. One obviously cannot photograph dust/ice particles tens of miles away! And if they were that close to the lens, they would have been totally out of focus whilst photographing the tether miles away!

NASA itself admits that the crafts were spotted by the space agency's own cameras during a space shuttle mission! They didn't even mention anything about dust/ice particles!

As regards what depthoffield had mentioned that the ‘notches’ are consistent with the position in the frame of the camera which demonstrates the relationship between the shape of the orbs and their position in the frame, what of the following report in the BBC?

Ms Rowlands says she filmed the object while it hovered in the sky about two miles away. "It resembled a giant disc with a bite taken out of the bottom," she told reporters. "As it hovered over the woods, it seemed to expand and then get smaller again.” We could see it pulsing as if it started up and then it just went and came really close at one stage and I thought it was going to land in the field.

"The video shows what appears to be a large craft that emits red, yellow, orange and blue lights and has a dark circle in its centre. It hovers in the sky before moving to the right and emitting pulses of light from its left-hand side. It then flips over showing two deep scarlet lights, and disappears in a red flash.

So certain was Ms Rowlands of the film's value, that she had locked it in a Nottingham bank vault before sending it to America."

Now compare this report with the discs photographed in the Tether incident. The coincidence is too much to be brushed away with mundane explanations!

Cheers!

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I believe these orbs are actual living entities, maybe viewed in comparison to what we see in the lens of a microscpe, except in space, with altered living conditions has given these beings plenty of room to grow and expand. "Maybe" it's some sort of intelligent bacteria with an energy source fueled by its own natural chemistry. you know the possibilities in this dimension is nearly endless.Why do we have to consistenly deny the fact of there existence. any other element variable in the process of our formation could have drastically changed the way we perceive realty. "plain and simple they are moving in orderd directions, i'm pretty sure theres three different lines these crafts/beings travel in, which makes me absolute certain that they are being operated by intelligent pilots.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The donuts are not pulsating. This has been answered. They are tumbling, rotating. Because they are irregularly shaped the intensity of the light reflected by them varies with the rotation.

They are totally out of focus. That is why they appear to hold the same shape and orientation. We are not seeing the particles, we are seeing the distorted image of an out of focus object. The circular shape we see, as has been demonstrated, has nothing to do with the actual shape of the particles but with the characteristics of the camera.

The particles appear to change direction for two reasons; a) they do change direction as a result of the directional control jets of the shuttle pushing them around b) they appear to change direction because of shuttle/camera motion.

Please provide a source of NASA's admission that crafts were spotted.

Ms Rowland's video image is typical of what happens when digital zoom is used on a point source of light.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They are just Dropa stones floating around in space thats all.
www.crystalinks.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
From what I have heard, this tether was in a low earth orbit and visable from the ground (illuminated by the sun) in the night sky. If a thin tether can be seen with the naked eye why wasn't any of the discs visable? An object a couple miles wide in low earth orbit would stick out in the night sky. With the amount of objects floating around the tether it would have looked like a full scale invasion from anyone on the ground. It seems to me that alot of poeple just take what they see and hear at face value. A true believer in extraterestrial craft and beings will look into every possible explanation before even accepting that what they are seeing is real. Talk about ignorance! Do the research then have your say. Your only really lying to yourself. Unusual? Yes. Undeniable? Not even close.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So in theory, in NASA control center show a blown up dust particle on the big-screen and what's worse, none of them can tell the difrence between dust particles and other stuff, not even able to figure out the size of these things??? Then I realy believe they never went to the moon, they just arent 'smart' enough.. It is that simple.....

* cheers *

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

People have been photographing these bioforms for years(since 1957) - just not in the visible spectrum ;-)

I cite the work of Trevor James Constable;
(Then I sit back and watch them try to debunk reality...)

(Image courtesy of RoswellRods)

Another Shot By Trevor James Constable:

(Image courtesy of BurlingtonNews)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Exuberant1]

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The donuts are not pulsating. This has been answered. They are tumbling, rotating. Because they are irregularly shaped the intensity of the light reflected by them varies with the rotation.

They are totally out of focus. That is why they appear to hold the same shape and orientation. We are not seeing the particles, we are seeing the distorted image of an out of focus object. The circular shape we see, as has been demonstrated, has nothing to do with the actual shape of the particles but with the characteristics of the camera.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Phage]

Phage. With all due respect. I would be so curious to know which branch of the US government you belong to. You are telling us that the objects do not pulsate? Are you looking at the same videos? I am yet to see one single post of yours that ever agrees with anything plausible. If I didn't know better, I would say you are a paid intel disinformation agent/debunker.

What can you say about the objects that stop and change direction? That's right, there is a Phage logical explanation coming.

Don't you know we are very aware that secrecy alone was not enough and was escalated by paid disinformation agents?

I bet there will be more members who will agree with me than you probably think. Members, if you agree with me, just star me to prove a point. Thank you.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

These donut UFOs look like a massive BLOOD CELL, it's maybe the earth's natural blood cells fighting off disease? Repairing the ozone? You know the Earth is a living being, we are but specks of lint on it's surface, the Earth speaks, it has a voice, you wanna know what it's saying? Mother Earth said the following,

"Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children. When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

I have always been fascinated by the tether video, and the 'things' that seem to be, 'all too interested in it'.
My personal opinion, is, ....ready.......they resemble 'jelly fish'._javascript:icon('
')..and I think they are 'living' organisms.
We already have discovered certain types that live in conditions, where nothing else on earth can live...deep ocean, next to poisonous thermal outcrops, and some of the 'space jellyfish', reflect the same characteristics that 'jellyfish' on earth do, spinning luminescence, the way they move, and we have 'just' discovered a type, that seems to live forever. I forget where I read that, but it was recent...maybe here.
maybe they come here to breed their young???and have done it for millions of years...there are 'reproductions, (drawn, or carved in stone), that are similar to these shapes, all throughout history.....ahhh, who knows, but, just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am reminded of the Millenium falcon, and oddly this was not the donut i was expecting. That "craft" looks all too familiar. I saw an image if it some 8 yrs ago, and now it returns. hmmm. something fishy going on here.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
This kind of footage is just a bit hard to explain away IMO...

STS-75 Video

Google Video Link

Peace

Exactly. Of all the things out there, this - these shapes, discs, donuts, orbs, critters - are the one thing I firmly believe are not anything mundane.

I don't care what skeptics and critics say, unless they can provide indisputable proof that what the official claims are, then these are indeed unidentified objects, and the various clips of these things acting in a very organised manner, would require a heck of a lot of explaining for my opinion to change.

Great thread. Good vid here too, I don't think i've seen that particular one before, looks part of a longer video. Might have to look. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The feeble attempt to debunk this has now been met with common sense.
I have read the whole exchange,looked at the video a hundred times.
Of course, I've seen it before, the only conclusion you can take from this is something unexplained was going, Not to mention the fact that the Tether was severed and fell back to Earth.

Could you imagine say in 1980 that anybody could have access to a satillite mapping system like Google Earth or have personal computers in the Palm of your hand ?
Concerning the dust particle theory; it has been used effectivly to prove that ghost hunters have produced "spirit orbs" but are nothing but dust floating in the space reflecting the light.

That does not seem to apply here.These objects have different rates of pulse, moving at different speeds, multiple sizes and clearly Not In Front Of the Tether!
Great Thread started.I am new here but must say, ATS is Great for Debate.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Bruiex]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
I would be so curious to know which branch of the US government you belong to...I am yet to see one single post of yours that ever agrees with anything plausible. If I didn't know better, I would say you are a paid intel disinformation agent/debunker.

Phage and every other skeptic on this board has the absolute right to give their opinion on any subject; there is no "saying something is plausible" quota one has to meet.

Calling skeptics "disinformation agents" is not only immature (do you really think that no one can have a genuine disagreement without having some nefarious purpose?) but it is harassment.

Exopolitico, could you please prove to us that you are not a disinformation agent? I am yet to see a post of your's that ever says something is not plausible. For all we know, you are a disinfo-agent who has come here to muddle and confuse the issue, and to spread discontent on the board.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Lol. If Phage is a disinformation agent so are UFO Hunters, on the History Channel (Episode: The NASA files), and everyone else who knows anything about cameras and optics, who disagrees with the alien explanation of what amounts to detritus.

It is detritus, it has being shown to be detritus.

If people have got to the point they are calling other people disinformation agents it's pathetic. The sceptics on this thread have been nothing but polite. Being rude never enhances an argument.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hate to drift off-topic, but just a small comment.

In exopolitico's defense, as I speak, he already got 6 stars for his post.. and considering his post is on the middle of page 3; you'd have to agree that that's quite a rare thing to happen. Not saying he's right or wrong, but his point is evidently somewhat valid with all due respect

[edit on 6/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
As I had mentioned earlier, what we're seeing are donuts a few km across but probably having a thickness of a few meters which would not be visible whilst seeing it edge-on.

Why can we not see these objects from Earth? When the tether broke, it was visible from Earth. If these objects are two or three kilometers across, why can't see them down here?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
In exopolitico's defense, as I speak, he already got 6 stars for his post.. and considering his post is on the middle of page 3; you'd have to agree that that's quite a rare thing to happen. Not saying he's right or wrong, but his point is evidently somewhat valid with all due respect

The number of stars does not make a post more or less valid. All it means is there are a bunch of idiots, as immature as Exopolitics, who agree with him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Or it could mean that Exopolitics' fellow disinformation agents are giving him stars.

In fact, since you are defending him Majorion, you must be a disinformation agent. Prove to everyone, here and now, that you are not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join