It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
After those mysterious triangular shaped craft come the donuts! I had posted pics of these craft in my thread here… Some of the photographs showing these craft…

UFOs come in all shape and sizes, but there’s one shape like the triangle that’s ubiquitous. Photographs from a number of different sources show similar shaped objects – resembling donuts! Is it therefore sufficient corroboration of their existence? Are these objects real?

Also note that many of this peculiar flat-plate design (or model for want of a better word!) have a cut(s) or notch on its circumference. Is this coincidence? How come these objects which have been photographed all over the globe from amateur photographers on the ground to astronauts on the Space Shuttle as well as in NASA’s control room have all shown the exact same copies – donut shaped objects with those unmistakable cuts on the edges?

Here are some of the photographs:

Pulsing UFO photographed by crew of STS-75

And this pic taken by a lawyer from Israel, which shows the uncanny similarity which corroborates the existence of this particular type of UFO….

Photo taken by the lawyer
From the article by
Dirk Vander Ploeg

Known as "The Derbyshire/Bonsall UFO" this still from a video
shot on October 5th, 2001 by a 44-year-old Bonsall woman, who
wishes to remain anonymous, saw what appeared to be an UFO
hovering over the Derbyshire village of Bonsall in the British Isles.
Courtesy: BBC

Officials at NASA are said to have asked to examine the tape, because they believe it shows the same type of craft once spotted by the space agency's own cameras during a space shuttle mission.

news.bbc.co.uk...

And here’s a similar ‘craft’ on NASA’s control room screen!

Courtesy:Artgomperz

What are these objects? Are they photographic glitches? Unidentified alien craft, or some top secret experimental aerial vehicles? If these are indigenous top secret craft the disc design would be the most effective in dispersing radar signals, increasing stealth properties. So is this the shape of things to come?

Courtesy: Lee Krystek

Whether ours or alien, it would be impossible to know at this juncture. We will probably have to wait till official disclosure!

Cheers!

www.youtube.com...
www.ufodigest.com...
www.artgomperz.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The STS-75 video really did it for me. I watched Dan Ackroyds unplugged on UFOs and had my mind blown. I always thought there was a possibility of alien life out there but that video solidified it for me.

Ive heard all the debunking about space dust and ice crystals but come on. That video shows hundreds of PULSATING 2-3 mile wide crafts swarming the 12 mile long tether with curiosity. Circling it, checking it out etc.

I do believe that when you have many odd shaped objects that all look very similar, seem to be under intelligent control, and are pulsating as if there is an internal energy source coming from it, theres no way around it. You are either extreme denial or you cn handle he TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't think we will have to wait for "official" disclosure as it is happening right now. I tell you I am really on the fence on this as far as being man/Earth made or from elsewhere. The triangles I lean towards man and the donuts I lean towards otherworldly. The donuts are different than your classic flying saucer as the donuts pulsate and fly vertically oriented while the flying saucers fly horizontally.

The donuts could be Earth made but meant to look otherworldly.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This kind of footage is just a bit hard to explain away IMO...

STS-75 Video

Google Video Link

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
the glasgow photo looks pretty much like one of these (or similar butterfly/moth) sitting flat on a window pane, and were pretty common where I used to work up in stirling during the summertime.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did anyone see the movie The Abyss??? I think thats what it was called. When the guy breathed in liquid oxygen and floated so far down in the ocean, then these intellegent alien sea creatures saved him? Well, don't you think these outer space alien craft look VERY similar to the ones in the movie? They pulsated and seemed gel like too. Interesting isn't it?

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Again, donuts shapes, or orbs, posted here, are most probably just confusions. They are airy discs, defocused images of little particles of debris floating near the camera and brightly illuminated by the sun.
A hint for this: usually they are circular. As if camera always looks perpendicular on them, but common sense cannot accept that every apparition is such a coincidence. Or maybe they are spheres. But, airy discs share this property too: always are like seen perpendicular on them.

Regarding STS-75 tether videos...
As i said a few days ago in another thread, the notches here are consistent with the position in the frame. This demonstrates the relationship between the shape of the orbs and their position in the frame.

Look here, a zone in the frame named "A", with yellow border. In this zone, different disks have the same notches, two notches in the upper part of the disk. Look different objects numbered as 1,2,3,4,6,7,8.

seconds later:

a second later:

again, seconds later:

another seconds later:

seconds later again:

Again, same closer look, but here we concentrate in another zone, called "B", with green border. The objects which are obedient here, are numbered as 9,4,10,7,11. Now, they have just one notch, in their below part.

seconds later:

seconds later:

again seconds later:

Now, let's study another zone, called "C", with blue border. The objects are 6 and 11 in this zone, and have one notch down and one notch up:

seconds later:

Should I continue? No! stop wasting time!

It is clear that the shape (notches) of different alleged "UFO's" are obedient to their position in the frame. It really looks like the NASA camera is the master of alien ships, ordering them to change the shape accordingly!

So the notches "argument" in sustaining UFO origin of those disks is WRONG. David Sereda just twist the minds of the viewers of his documentaries. Con-artists do this.

In fact, the shape of the disks, because they really are just defocused AIRY DISCS inside the lens, imitate more or less the shape of iris mechanism of the lens. (This phenomenon i tried to experiment here:
www.youtube.com... and here: www.youtube.com... )

Look, another camera with notches similar like NASA videos, in its defocused airy discs:

Anyone want more donuts? Here another defosused airy discs made by tiny bright points of light outside the depth of field interval:

Another proof of closer little particles of debris? Look here:

Originally posted by depthoffield

And now, FINAL PROOF, if you have eyes, that those are little particles floating around the shuttle, closer enough to becaome out of focus if camera zooms to infinite where the tether is. Look, the camera tries for a second or so to change the focus, from infinite where the tether is, to closer distance,

and what we see:
logical, tether became thick because became out of focus, but some discs..WHAT?! became focused and shrinks to brighter sharper points? WHAT?! Of course, because they are POINTS, little bright particles closer to the lens. Little particles of debris floating closer to the lens. These are FACTS. You see them?

I think even if somebody will make an extraordinary well done documentary debunking all the extraordinary claims and confusions and misleadings in STS-75 and similar, and widely spread it, the "DROPA UFO's" from NASA videos will remain in legend forever... because it can make you dream away.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Well, that is just all fine and dandy, but do you care to explain the spiraling energy vortex IN those discs which can be clearly seen to pulsate at a regular interval. This was also captured by the NASA cameras which can record well into the UV spectrum.

Nice try kiddo.

ADD: OP about the triangles fitting into these discs: No, I do not think so. I think that the triangles are craft which were manufactured right here on Earth, and that the discs are alien space craft that are partially organic in nature.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

A hint for this: usually they are circular. As if camera always looks perpendicular on them, but common sense cannot accept that every apparition is such a coincidence. Or maybe they are spheres. But, airy discs share this property too: always are like seen perpendicular on them.

This is exactly what was bugging me, especially in the vid about the tether.
When looking from earth up at the skies, i would it assume logical to actually see the spherical design of the donut.
Same when looking from space to an object close to earth.

But in the tether-video, there is no up or down, but still we see all objects as 'donuts'.
Meaning from topside or from beneath.
If those where all donutshaped ufo's, shouldn't we then at least see some of them from the side, not revealing a donutshape ??

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Interesting what you say on these life forms. I call them ufo orbs. I feel the same as you in that they are kind of organic. You note that they have an inner pulse/heartbeat, yes sometimes it's like a rotating gyroscope to look at. These things are very very real, the amount of evidence out there from the Star of David, the Nuremburg orbs, the Foo Fighters of WW2 to the NASA critters is just staggering.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
Well, that is just all fine and dandy, but do you care to explain the spiraling energy vortex IN those discs which can be clearly seen to pulsate at a regular interval.

Maybe because the intensity of the light from the source is changing at a regular interval? You know, like a rotating body might reflect a varying amount of light towards the camera during its rotational period.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

He's got a point there. The spiralling effect really does exist in ufo orbs. I've seen it up close. Maybe it's so the ufo orb can maintain stability in flight.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
AHHH!!! what is weird to me about all of this, i have been videotaping "spirit" orbs (with a sony nightshot kind of modded the camera to just shoot in infrared only) ,or so i thought were spirit orbs. but one in particular i have been catching is the same shape as the ufo with the triangle cut out on top and a star pattern cut out in the middle, i also believe its a legit "orb" or whatever because it also pulsates (emitting its own light). im just wondering if these orbs/et's whatever are checking us out down here. i dont have any video uploaded yet (i just got the camera and its a Hi8 recorder) but when i do i'll show you the correlation. thanks for the interesting posts guys and gals

edited to add in certain facts*

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the things in the NASA footage look like microscopic photos of pond microbes

maybe they aren't 'craft' carrying Aliens maybe they are the Aliens?????

the triangles are probably 'ours'??????????

these are my best guesses

weird

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Well, that is just all fine and dandy, but do you care to explain the spiraling energy vortex IN those discs which can be clearly seen to pulsate at a regular interval. This was also captured by the NASA cameras which can record well into the UV spectrum.

Nice try kiddo.

Pulsing effect...

Particles of debris are perfect spheres or irregulate?
Answer: usually irregulate

Particles of debris rotate themselves or not?
Answer: many can rotate around their own axis (tumbling)

How is the rotation?
Answer: inertial, so it is regular.

Particles of debris reflect the sun light?
Answer: yes

If they are iregulate, rotates themselver regular, and reflect the light, how their brightness changes?
Answer: Brightness changes regular, because the surface reflecting light changes with rotation. In fact, the period of rotation can be easy measured from brightnes variations.

So, the regularity of their changing brightness is a FACT.

Now, it seems to me that you don't understood the direct PROOF of those closer debris particles.
I said again, read and think:

And now, FINAL PROOF, if you have eyes, that those are little particles floating around the shuttle, closer enough to became out of focus if camera zooms to infinite where the tether is. Look, the camera tries for a second or so to change the focus, from infinite where the tether is, to closer distance,

and what we see:
logical, tether became thick because became out of focus, but some discs..WHAT?! became focused and shrinks to brighter sharper points? WHAT?! Of course, because they are POINTS, little bright particles closer to the lens. Little particles of debris floating closer to the lens. These are FACTS. You see them?

Ok, we have Airy discs, and we have regular variations in brightness. More, because the surface of the little debris particle changes periodically and regular, so the Airy disc changes regular its structure, because Airy disc is just a sum of interference and difraction of light waves passing through the lens (en.wikipedia.org...)
That's why Airy discs regularly pulsates...because the source of light varies regurlarly in brightness, size and initial phase of rays of light.

Now about spiral effect ....

What we see in is a recording from a TV or LCD screen... so the image seen is not only the airy disc, but the rows and columns of pixels too:

When the airy disc is moving along that matrix of pixels, it appears a phenomenon called MOIRE . (en.wikipedia.org...)

For an example of changing moire patterns look here: www.mathematik.com...

That is about "quantum theory of David Sereda". Con-artist work.

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Interesting what you say on these life forms. I call them ufo orbs. I feel the same as you in that they are kind of organic. You note that they have an inner pulse/heartbeat, yes sometimes it's like a rotating gyroscope to look at. These things are very very real, the amount of evidence out there from the Star of David, the Nuremburg orbs, the Foo Fighters of WW2 to the NASA critters is just staggering.

Are you sure that "organic creatures" can fly in tandem with the shuttle with about 8 km / second ( 20 times the speed of sound or the speed of a bullet) in perfect sincronisation, sharing the same orbit? Are you really sure about this? I think you forget about real speeds involved there...

[edit on 5/2/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
But have these not been filmed on several occasion?

At times when they are the only thing in shot?

At times when they are the sole reason the astronaught is filming?

Why would they fim ice crystals?

Why do the shots show things travelling past what they are filming at great speed?

If you say they are meteors then it would be way to risky to go into space!

They film them for a reason! because theyare not ice crystals and by rights shouldnt be in shot.
And why all the random directions?

wouldnt they all travel in the direction of the ejection from the ejection point - away from the shuttle?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i would give this more credibilty if you had a orb more than 5 pixels across.

Nothing more than glitches in the software or film, sometimes they are dust particles, sometimes raindrops or water droplets. You take a lot of photos these orbs come up all the time wheather you photo something far away or a insect on magnification.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well how do the dust particles so close to the camera go underneath the teather?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In my opinion, depthoffield has provided us with plenty of evidence proving that these are indeed airy discs and not "hundreds of 2 mile long craft observing the tether." I now consider this STS-75 mission completely debunked. Thank you, depthoffield, for the very well-spoken explanation. I'm curious, though, since there's really only one thing you haven't explained thus far. Why do some of these airy discs appear to pass behind the tether, while others are obviously passing in front of the tether? I definately agree with your theory, but if you can debunk this as well as you've done the rest, I'll no longer see reason for anybody to think these are anything BUT airy discs.

Strype

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am really not convinced by this footage at all. The posts here are fascinating though and it's great to see a critical examination.

There's an assumption that aliens would be interested in the tether. It seems to me that this assumption has fuelled this particular sequence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join