It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When I first saw the tether footage, I was excited. Thanks to the ingenious people here at abovetopsecret, I can too put part of this anomaly to rest. But yeah....What about the fact that there are STILL these objects passing behind the tether?

And lets not get discouraged, guys. There is still a mountain of anomalous activity in NASA videos to pour over.

(And that's just the footage that has slipped through the cracks. I can only imagine the footage they've got under lock and key.)

A part of me is very sad that the tether footage isn't what I thought it was, but that's part of the game, I suppose. It's always good to keep an open mind...Open to anything, including the conclusions we don't like.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I spent all last saturday doing doughnuts in my car.
Good times...good times.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The black, pulsating centers of these ships might be generated black holes that provides its propulsion.

No way are these ice particles.

On one of these disks they did an image analysis and what appears to be its ship designation number shows up.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thenothingorchid

No matter what lame explanation anyone try's to come up with it is quite clear for everyone to see that some of those objects pass behind the tether. They can debunk all they want but most folks believe what they see with thier own eyes and that is no optical illusion.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

"When looking from earth up at the skies, i would it assume logical to actually see the spherical design of the donut. "

Not if the critters are only visible in the UV and infrared spectrum....

It wouldn't logical to assume your unaided eyes could see them.

The STS tether video was filmed in a different visual spectrum than the one you and I are capable of seeing.

Night Vision UFOs anyone?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Does anyone on here watch UFO Hunters on the History channel? Those NASA orb things were proven to be particles floating around and creating a camera artifact in the shape of the actual camera lense. Im not trying to disrespect anyone on here, but spirit orbs/nasa orbs are truely a stretch of the imagination and are easily debunked. I want to believe, but not so badly that it blinds me of my logic.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by thenothingorchid

No matter what lame explanation anyone try's to come up with it is quite clear for everyone to see that some of those objects pass behind the tether. They can debunk all they want but most folks believe what they see with thier own eyes and that is no optical illusion.

depthoffield posted this YouTube video to show all the skeptics that, yes, a small, out-of-focus object will appear to move behind an in-focus object in the distance.

As Obi-wan advised Luke: "Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them."

[edit on 5-2-2009 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Yep, this guy is right.

And I mean, perfectly right.

I just didn't wanna waste my time, or else I would have shown you guys the same thing.

And I don't know what energy wave thingamagig some of the posters are talking about.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have, and will probably always believe, 100%, that these circular images are artifacts of a camera out of focus.

Ground enough telescope mirrors and played with enough cameras to be able to tell. Whenever you have a defect in a mirror, unfocused blobs of light always show that defect in the general round shape of the blob. Parts of the telescope or camera can show up too... like the vanes that hold the secondary mirror or other parts in the light path.

Now, what caused the unfocused blobs in the first place is a mystery. But it could be anything as small and close as dust or ice particles. The "ufos" in this image would have to be very close to the camera, because if they weren't then the camera would be set to focus at infinity (making the tether image clear, but it isn't)

This doesn't mean I'm not a firm believer in all kinds of incredible things up there, ET life included, but not these doughnut things...

Sorry ::shrug::

[edit on 5-2-2009 by username371]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Excellent work!
S&F
Now I understand what I'm seeing on the tether video. Like others here, I couldn't figure how they passed in front and behind the tether. Amazing it could be something so simple.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Although I would like to believe David Sereda, the camera anomalies highlighted seem very relevant in the tether footage.

I would be very interested to see the same type of deductive reasoning be applied to the STS footage where 6 craft fly in a circular shape while all pulsating at DIFFERENT rates, and then a final craft flies into the exact middle of the group and lights up very brightly.

If what you say about the "pulsating" being caused by the light source....wouldnt that suggest that all objects should be pulsating at the same rate since the light source would be the same???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO this has yet to be debunked

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
This kind of footage is just a bit hard to explain away IMO...

STS-75 Video

Google Video Link

Peace

Thank you for posting this video. The first time I saw that I thought it might be an "animal" of some sort, floating around in space. I didn't think UFO in the traditional sense. The TV program I saw this on presented it as these things were drawn to the tether. The way they looked I thought animal like, like a type of sea creature but in space.

By the way, what is up with that guys hair?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Are we forgetting that NASA lost hundreds of boxes of footage from humankind's most important mission? Apollo.

Are we forgetting that Clementine took 1.8 million images and only 170,000 (9%) have been released to the public? What is so classified that they have to keep 91% of the Moon photographs and we, taxpayers, have to say "it's okay, for national security purposes, you can do with our money as you please."

And please, debunkers, If I can still see the tether while the objects are moving and pulsating behind it, it's not a lense trick nor debris. And last time I checked, debris doesn't pulsate and does not stop and changes direction. Good try though.

There is secrecy and paid disinformation agents out there that will tell you otherwise. Use your logic on the above two cases to reach your own conclusion.

Is NASA hiding something? You bet. The problem is that even on their charter (1958), it is clearly stated that they cannot admit to finding life or intelligently built structures. That falls under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense. Do you believe the Department of Defense will tell you? No. Remember? National security...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

IMO, they are life forms. Traveling the univesral aquarium.
They're ALIVE!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I remember seeing 4 video stills side by side of the same organic pulsing donuts.
Each one was from a different part of the globe, but looked identical and very much "alive"

Anyone know the picture i am referring to?????????
It appeared to look like the NASA tether objects but was seen from Earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm still driven crazy by this one, what the hell is it even made of? GOLD??

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Why is it that do only seems to see on side of these UFO's. Surely they all don't fly at one angle. There are several sides of a disk. How about a flat looking UFO as if it was going straight to you or away from you or perhaps at a 45 degree angel coming or going.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
depthoffield - that was some excellent work with the video that explained how near objects appear behind further objects. Seeing that earlier would have saved me from alot of uneeded excitement the first time I saw the STS video.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"mission accomplished" war on terror, war on drugs, war on hunger, the issue of hate speech on above top secret" What all of these things have in common are flawed policy's and flawed implementation. I may not agree with what you have to say but I believe you most certainly have the right to say it..regardless of political correctness, libel and slander extant. I welcome the chance to skewer you with your own words and idea's and be hoisted by my own petard if I step out of line. The not too subtle hand of control is being felt here in this very discussion HIDDEN from VIEW..The FLAG and STAR SYSTEM was supposed to let readers decide what was important...and ALIEN DONUTS with 9 flags is on the front page...and this VERY important topic is NOT.
How to LIMIT DEBATE hide the fact that a debate is taking place LIMIT PARTICIPATION by locating the debate AWAY from the MASSES...Laughable but again we see the unseen hands..

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Well, that is just all fine and dandy, but do you care to explain the spiraling energy vortex IN those discs which can be clearly seen to pulsate at a regular interval. This was also captured by the NASA cameras which can record well into the UV spectrum.

Do you presume the particles weren't ROTATING?

A particle in a gravity-free space that didn't rotate at all would be pretty rare if not impossible imo.

And being out of focus they would lead you to believe the anomoly was "IN" an object but in fact it's just part of an out of focus photographic illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join