It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney warns of new attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

The only name I called was Bush and Cheney being chickenhawks. As far as I'm concerned the term applies to them. And as far as other who like to attack...well I feel it's only fair to give them accurate information about me personally to assist them in their endeavors

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

Its true.. You can not put all the blame on Bush. Look up John Miller.. The "reporter" who found Bin Laden in the Clinton Admin.!

John Miller is key to understanding how deep this goes..

Now onto the topic at hand..
You can bet the farm there will be another attack.. 100% its going to happen on Obama's watch.
Not only have I felt slightly off the past week.. But something is building up to something huge!!
Warnings like this are not Cheney's alone.. Did not Joe Biden say..
It won't be 6 months before the world tests Obama?

Something big is on the table my friends.. Yet I have no further details on this event. I just know its comming. We all do.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
reply to post by BlueRaja

I salute the Bush administration's effort to fight the Taliban. Tell me how Iraq got in the mix?

The war on terror involves not only terrorists, but state sponsors(supplying money, training, safe haven, weapons, logistics). Iraq met a number of these criteria, as well as numerous ceasefire violations, and a WMD program.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So shouldn't the US be fighting ourselves then? Saddam was our man for years and we supplied him with weapons and training and money. There are many more photos around with Rumsfeld and Saddam than Saddam and Bin Ladin. So logically we should be bombing ourselves?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl

So shouldn't the US be fighting ourselves then? Saddam was our man for years and we supplied him with weapons and training and money. There are many more photos around with Rumsfeld and Saddam than Saddam and Bin Ladin. So logically we should be bombing ourselves?

Saddam was our man because he kept the Iranians(also our enemy) occupied, and vice versa.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Cheney, is he off that wheelchair ?

Crippled but still plotting, talk about a strong character.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

But wasn't the Shah our man as well? I guess what I mean is didn't the US basically help install those governments that we now describe as mortal enemies? Didn't we (the US) also abandon the Afghans who eventually ran off the Russians and basically became the Taliban of today?

Believe it or not Raja I don't post things to fight though I do enjoy getting a reaction from them
As I sit here and type I never take anything personally.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well it was nice of him to warn us that he's planning another attack on us

judging from the way he looked at the inauguration I don't think he'll live to see it unless it happens soon

gosh I'm real scared of the Ten foot tall/Bullet Proof /Lizard Alien /,Super Genius/ Criminal Mastermind/Illiterate /Camel Driving/Taliban ,Al Queda/

it seems there is no way to stop them from obtaining our best nuclear and biological secrets ,what with them being omniscient ,and omnipotent and all

save us Dick Cheney! you're our only hope!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Well using some peoples logic I guess we should also be thankful that Godzilla never attacked us during the past 8 years either.......

Also I noticed that I replied to your post invisiblewoman but I don't direct this towards you as an individual....just a clicking mistake.

I know many people take these forums dead serious..and that's fine. But it's also an enjoyable way to fritter away a little time for me. I don't mean any disrespect but my opinions are just as important as the next person's aren't they?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
The countdown to the next major attack is on.

You can't cut the Pentagon budget, close down Club Gitmo, elect a very weak President and not expect to get hit.

This is so obvious, even Joe Biden predicted it.

SO was Bush weak because we got hit?

Maybe what we have needed is a literate, non retarded president???
I thought enforcement was the job of the military... Are you bad mouthing our troops abilities?

Unless you count the time Bush and Dick were dropped far behind enemy lines, where they single handedly dealt with 1500 top AQ members using only screw drivers...

I think it is good Obama can at least read-

Maybe the next time the president recieves a memo titled BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE IN THE US" dated AUG 6 2001 we will have a fighting chance

YA - hopefully Obama can translate "those pretty little squiglies on the paper" that Bush ignored...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

yes indeed grffngrl ,your view is important to me

on a serious note if these 'terrorists' get there hands on bio weapons or nukes

who would they get them from ? I know they aren't sitting in their mudbrick huts ,concocting alchemical recipes for them ,they're trading lotsa heroin to , multinational weapons dealers for them

Who do we know who's multi national a weapons dealer,with a house in Dubai

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

Excuse me for defending your thread....this is the thanks I get
I was responding to consevativejack for your information. I was pointing out if you would re-read my posts the title of YOUR thread. He was basically saying that all we do is live in the past blaming the previous administration still. Now with that I will not post anymore....good luck with your thread.....and your welcome for my defense of your thread.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

We underestimate other cultures intelligence simply because we are biased towards ourselves and our own country's success. It's just simple human nature. It's naive to think that others will never develop the same horrible killing devices that we have...or that they have to steal, etc. to obtain them. We stole as much from the Soviets as they did us and that's just the way things go. Personally I'm glad to be on top of the food chain as that's the best position

Attacks will happen...there is nothing really we can do about them and it's something we all have to live with. It's unfortunate but it's reality. There isn't an individual out there who can ultimately protect us...not Bush, Cheney, Obama, etc. It's harsh but it's reality.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Don't leave Gizmo!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What do you expect from a guy who shoots another guy's face off, and then the guy who got his face shot off has to apologize for getting his face shot off?

Cheney just exudes pure hatred and malevolent intent. I feel sorry for him in a way. His body is breaking down at an unprecedented rate because of it and I guess he wants to go out in a blaze of hell fire.

Peace

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I was in the military for 13 years and worked with many civillians while active duty. People like Cheney and Rumsfeld are typical wanna be's. Maybe they always wanted to be soldiers or warriors or whatever you want to use to describe the job. So instead they get to live vicariously through others. Again it's simple human nature. I think that those type of individuals are basically cowards inside (and don't take offense to that term...it's no shame to want to avoid war) and their insistance on war and violence is just basically their inner lack of fortitude vocalized or demonstrated.

It's easy to conduct a war when you sit in an office protected by the best security and technology the world has to offer.

Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Don't forget Colin Powell too...Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis “We Don’t Even Know About Right Now” Oct 2008

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Guess he's forgotten about 9/11 hmmmm?
Remember Dick, you let that one succeed.

Originally posted by prjct
www.politico.com...

"Former Vice President Dick Cheney warned that there is a “high probability” that terrorists will attempt a catastrophic nuclear or biological attack in coming years, and said he fears the Obama administration’s policies will make it more likely the attempt will succeed. "

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Bush and Cheney created the threat to America in the last 8 years.

Amazing! The 9/11 plotters knew 6 years in ADVANCE that Bush and Cheney would become President and V.P. in 2001, and knew 6 years in advance what their policies would be.
Get real!
en.wikipedia.org...

Origins of 9/11 According to the intelligence authorities in the United States and the Philippines, the September 11 attacks originated with Operation Bojinka (a plan that was not executed), which was conceived by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (K.S.M) and his nephew, Ramzi Yousef. The first stage would be the assassination of Pope John Paul II and the bombing of eleven airliners. The second and third stages called for small airplanes loaded with explosives to be crashed into the CIA headquarters and other targets. The plot was discovered by Manila police on January 6, 1995 and Abdul Hakim Murad was arrested. Ramzi Yousef was arrested in Pakistan in February 1995. Wali Khan Amin Shah escaped after his arrest, but was re-arrested in Malaysia in December 1995. Khalid Sheik Mohammed escaped, and Riduan Isamuddin, also known as Hambali, was overlooked. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed first presented the idea for the September 11 plot to Bin Laden in 1996 in Afghanistan.[

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Ha! I can just see it now, in 2010 some major turd hits the fan and all it is worse that what we have right now. Imagine all the "Cheney 2012" bumper stickers that would be rolling around on backs of cars right now... now that is killing two conspiracies with one stone there. I gotta ask, what would you twenty twelver's rather have eh?

If a terrist attack does hit, whether nuclear/chemical/biological I would be forced to believe..
A.) that is in part because there are some in our government that cannot stop extremism hating USA dudes.

B.)perverted factions in our own government that would love to see it happen, and thus further their own agendas.

(although, that could be both one in the same)

C.) someone stands to gain from it financially.

Mix all of those together, and you have my answer.

When you get a few people saying it, I start to worry... and question motives.

'Nuff said...
T-

[re-formatted]

[edit on 09/2/4 by telemetry]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join