It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney warns of new attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

When Cheney talks this is what I hear,,,blah, blah, blah, chicken hawk, chicken #$%$, blah, blah, blah, fear monger, fish wife blah, blah, blah.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by prjct

Excuse me for defending your thread....this is the thanks I get
I was responding to consevativejack for your information. I was pointing out if you would re-read my posts the title of YOUR thread. He was basically saying that all we do is live in the past blaming the previous administration still. Now with that I will not post anymore....good luck with your thread.....and your welcome for my defense of your thread.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by CaptGizmo]

hey ......sorry to have misread? your posts.......thanks for the defense,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
my whole take on this publicity stunt (and I'm so sorry if someone else already mentioned this) is to be compared to Gov Blagojovich's last days before his impeachment. Remember how Rod started chatting up the media to make himself look better to the public?

The guy is guilty of war crimes and he's using the media to say that he did what he did to protect us. To make himself look not as evil as he really is.

I think he's scared of the new Attorney General and some of the other appointments Obama has made. He is scared he might end up in Gitmo. Anyone think of that possiblity?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

Nope. Because it's about as possible as Barry going a whole week without having to apologize publicly about something he did. Otherwise, not very likely.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

I hadn't thought of that ,I hope Gitmo is closed by the time this Lizard Relic gets whats coming to him and he gets to die in federal prison ,although I don't think he's going to be around much longer

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Man, Cheney can't wait for us to have another war.

Scare tactics, take 75.

Can we just get the heck out of this scare tactics stuff? Can we for once have a little peace? Can we have a leader that works toward true peace? You know, can we go on vacation without being being eyeballed as a terrorist for carrying a camera or a plastic spoon?

No, the media and some of our leaders don't want it that way. There has to be some massive stinky pot of crap to stir all the time.

I've been to and from my house for years after the 911 attack, and I don't remember one terrorist standing on a street corner. And they are supposed to be everywhere apparently, and they are going to attack any minute. Those terrorists are so numerous that you can practically taste them.

If we've got to fear anyone, maybe we needed to look in the White House or CNN first?

White House/CNN/Fox pictures presents, "The terrorist in your closet. It's not safe to close your eyes."

Maybe we need to slap around the media for trying to make us feel like crap 24/7. Can we turn these news stations on and actually not be bombarded with news that "13 buses crammed full of innocent children exploded today?" Do we really need to know that 20 people were stabbed in the US today? Would it be wrong for the media to spread news that uplifted you when you watched it?

And, for the love of god, the guys who want to fight and tear each other appart so much; take your happy ass to some other planet. The rest of us would just like to live our lives, thank you very much.

Troy

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Cheney warns of new attacks

Next comes the Bin Laden tape!! and some of you, even on ATS will believe this side show.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You know how he knows?

Because he just had the shiny new red detonator button installed in his Deathstar... i mean wheelchair.

If there is any nuclear attack on American soil, it will be from an internal source attempting to set off Mutually Assured Destruction. That, or provoke a nuclear response against the Islamic world before the facts of the perpetrators come out.

(Yes, I read too many conspiracy books).

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
well... If such a attack occurs I hope it will be near bushes house.

9-11 was a inside job. You can tell by BUSHES very poor acting. He sits in the elementry school like a retard.

I always wondered if he really did read to the elementary kid or was it the other way around???

I bet the elementary school kids were the ones reading to bush.

I Know bush got bribes from the oil companies. I don't think such a attack will happen.

If it did it's because of BUSH and his father. They made Muslims pissed at Americans.

Also bush tourchered Muslims in that camp obama is closing. Yet bush got away with it.

So I am saying that muslims are really pissed at Bush.

They want justice so If an attack dose happen and it's bush and them making some false attack or they hired people to do the attack behind the scenes.

Then this is the reason. In the first Iraqi war. Former Bush sent dirty americans and jewish people in the mecca taking cover shooting . They broke 3 rules of mecca.

First rule is that you must be clean when entering meaning wash up and not be dirty.

The second rule is that your not violent... no fighting of any kind in the mecca.

The third thing it's not a rule but muslims don't want any jewish people in the mecca at all.

All three were broken by former bush. Now the little bush and some touch ups and made it even worse.

I hope their is no attack. We don't need anymore conflict cause of our economy. I mean we need to 100% focus on the economy and fix it quickly.

We don't need any more war cause we can't afford it.

Bush is the reason why we are in the ression he spent the most in his term then any president in the American History.

He spend madly on warfare. He got us into many war situations.

He destroyed our image.. Now Bush is infamously known when the Iraqi reporter threw a shoe at BUSH but missed.

I
watching bush moved when the shoe flew to him .... lol

He ducked and some lady got hit behind bush... lol she got a black eye.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
I agree Bilderberg planned false flag attack likely, especially since several foreign leaders made several similar statements just recently about new attacks on America likely in first few months Obama presidency.

I have my own theory of likely happening...maybe I'll post new threat
(oops, meant to say thread, but whatever works) shortly.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

That's because we (our government) gives or sells it to them. But, what can we expect when a lot of our elected officials are connected to the industries that feed the war machine. That's how our country gets involved in bogus wars. Hey, you can get twice as rich if you supply the
side that fights you and your side, ya know?

Another poster also mentioned we put people in place, the people that eventually become our enemies, so true!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
reply to post by BlueRaja

But wasn't the Shah our man as well? I guess what I mean is didn't the US basically help install those governments that we now describe as mortal enemies? Didn't we (the US) also abandon the Afghans who eventually ran off the Russians and basically became the Taliban of today?

Believe it or not Raja I don't post things to fight though I do enjoy getting a reaction from them
As I sit here and type I never take anything personally.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by griffinrl]

In the grand scheme of things we had a bi-polar world- the West vs. the East, where the enemy of my enemy is my friend was the way of doing things. That's not to say that all our "friends" were nice guys, but it was a balancing act of the lesser of evils, with the Communists being the greater evil. Everything has to be looked at in the context of the overarching theme, which was defeating Communism, not whether or not everything was nice and polite.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by computerwiz32

9-11 was a inside job. You can tell by BUSHES very poor acting. He sits in the elementry school like a retard.

That is pretty damning evidence that Bush was up to no good, certainly enough to indict him eh?

I Know bush got bribes from the oil companies. I don't think such a attack will happen.

You need to get this evidence to Bush's political rivals ASAP, as I'm sure they'd love to prosecute, once they get the proof that you have.

If it did it's because of BUSH and his father. They made Muslims pissed at Americans.

Ah, so if Bush didn't get bribed by the oil companies, then it must be because he made the Muslims pissed at Americans.(what's the excuse for the Muslims being pissed by other Presidents?)

Also bush tourchered Muslims in that camp obama is closing. Yet bush got away with it.

Again, you need to get your evidence to the government so they can prosecute. Oh wait, there is no evidence that anyone at Gitmo was tortured.

So I am saying that muslims are really pissed at Bush.

They want justice so If an attack dose happen and it's bush and them making some false attack or they hired people to do the attack behind the scenes.

Which is it- are the Muslims pissed off at us, or is Bush trying to stage a false flag attack?

Then this is the reason. In the first Iraqi war. Former Bush sent dirty americans and jewish people in the mecca taking cover shooting . They broke 3 rules of mecca.

First rule is that you must be clean when entering meaning wash up and not be dirty.

The second rule is that your not violent... no fighting of any kind in the mecca.

The third thing it's not a rule but muslims don't want any jewish people in the mecca at all.

No Americans or Jewish people entered Mecca, unless you're using the word very generally to mean the country of Saudi Arabia.

We don't need any more war cause we can't afford it.

Affording war is less of an issue than losing a war. That's a far worse result.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

Wrong. You think Bush has made the muslims angrier? How the heck to do get them angrier when they are already maxed out? You do know they first attacked us in 1993 under bill clinton yes?

Its their religion, they are told to attack and kill non-muslims or convert them. Do all of them follow this, no, but a good amount of them believe in it. We are told that there are only about 3-4% that would attack us. Well, thats about 7-9 million people when you do the math.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. And as much as I may have disliked the Bush administration I don't think for a second that they allowed this kind of tragedy to happen to America. We have freedom to travel in our country without being challenged by authority and unfortunately with a certain amount of freedom comes danger. It was an awful incident that I hope never happens again.

That being said....Cheney claims that their (the administrations) policies are what has prevented another similar attack on our country. After the 1st Trade Center bombing in 93 the same situation occurred under Clinton's watch...almost 8 more years without another attack on our soil. So are you saying that the Clinton administrations policies didn't work either? Using Dick's own logic it works both ways doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Maybe the real purpose behind the Minot/Barksdale incident was to ensure a better legacy for GWB. No bombs on his watch - but instead on the next sucker's watch - makes it seem like he was right all along.

I agree with this idea. I have been saying to frineds for some time that it seems that Bush had been laying the groundwork and putting all the tools in place for the next administration to pick up.

I believe this is how they dupe us. If Bush had taken full advantage of all the laws he put in place it would have been obvious that he was doing just for the Government to have more control.

Because he did not take full advantage and just put these tools in place and the next guy picked them up because os a major event no one is the wiser.

The elections are nothing but a pressure relief valve so the people have the assumption of control and change, when in reality the deck is stacked in advance for the president we elect.

The most recent example: Clinton let our guard down, let Bin Laden go and laid the groundwork for 9/11. Bush picks up the ball and runs with it as hard and fast as he can and lays the groundwork for the next attack and the laws to lock this country down, the nukes go missing on his watch and then behold they are used during the next presidents watch and he will say this was not my fault and we need to have martial law and make sure nothing like this happens again.

The sheep will be led to the slaughter. All to easy.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prjct

Sounds like Cheney is losing money on the low gas prices and is stoking fear so gas prices go back up and he can make more money.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I definitely see another false flag/ red flag attack coming. I'm not American an Ozzy actually and man do I feel sorry for all you guys so many know the truth but so many Do # all about it. Good luck to all.
My money is on a micro nuke or bigger in 2 or 3 of the major cities in the states. Then you will blame Iran Saying they left there name on it. Then www3.
Then Happy Days. I dont think Australia will back you this time but.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I believe this is a message to Obama and the new administration.
Come after us, pursue us with criminal prosecution, and we will make 9/11 look like a church picnic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join