It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Some parts of what the OP said are true, some are just far fetched things that will only arrive in our plane in thousands of years, or maybe never.

You see planet Earth has a purpuse, as any being, and for most of the time Earth was and is a 3d materialistic world where life is to be experienced very detached from anything "supernatural" as we came to call it.

Now I am certain there are aliens, and that they are organized in some form of councils etc. I am sure they discussed about Earth since we are now enterning a new age. The new direction of Earth is up to us, not to a bunch of presidents or "powerful" persons. They cannot decide the fate of all Earth, that we decide together, we have a common consciousness that we are unaware, we are all one. Not even God can say NO to your desire.

As for super computers, time travel, etc. these all exist, but I think we have to wait a long time before we use them like we use our cars now.

And for that light "God rays", indeed everything is energy and if you know how to read energy you can read minds, control people and basically make soup (energy) out of thin air. Now do we want this technology? You have to consider all the chages that will happen, many people will resist such changes. Also telephaty is real.

As for Obama, I am sure he was very carefully choses. I wouldn't say by the mighty alien council, but by important person hidden in the shadows, Obama has an agenda, I think a very hard one since the changes that are comming are fundamental.

Also about Jesus, hes a great soul, old one, and indeed, if you ever want to achieve divinity, you will no longer need any technology, only one thought can move mountains, create worlds, basically do anything with only your mind, this Jesus can do, while most alien groups need technology to do it. They still have to learn a lot.

I will say that what the OP wrote is a story to fit all these things, which I think not even his "FBI" agent got it right, the story is so complex that what he got is just a sample. The changes will not happen in 2012 and after that year we are all Gods, wrong, the changes will come slowly, especially spiritual ones, you cannot become Jesust overnight, that would go against the natural flow of evolution. It's not impossible though, nothing is.

It is more likely that these changes will bring chaos into our world before they bring peace and enlightenment. How many people on Earth can even comprehend the idea of an alien, not just the concept, seeing one. You have to understand that some things are still far away from us.

Maybe there is some elite group on Earth which knows and is aware of all these things, and also uses them. But knowledge which is kept away is useless for us, and ussualy there is a reason why we don't have such knowledge because at current levels of spirituality gaining such powers, to kill a man with just a thought can destroy all that we have on earth. And there is such a trigger, it is crucial for the next step in evolution. When all people in a civiliazation have this power they all have to trust each other enourmosly because at any time one can kill all. We are not there yet, far from it.

So I guess what the OP wrote is something he will see and experience when he is no longer on Earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I loved the read and would've thought it was plausible until the "Jesus" stuff. You're not a Scientologist by any chance? Maybe R.Hubbards son? (wink, wink).

This story would make great TV so anyone from the TV Networks (I'm sure there's a hint there somewhere) could make a pilot from your post just the way it is excepet for the Jesus/Satan thingy...

Wel done! Great Thought and imagination in this one.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Take 2 aspirin and get a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Y'know I was getting along with this until you got to the Jesus and Satan part. The reason why that threw me off and made me think you were being lied to at least in part if not on the whole is because Satan wasn't even a person. The name stems from a word, shaitan, which merely means "the adversary."

Taking into account that the people who wrote the accounts in the Bible that we're allowed to buy freely (as opposed to the parts the church threw out for various non-religious reason) thought differently than mainstream American culture and even expressed themselves differently... well.. this little anthropologically-trained contactee stopped reading.

I am also reminded that they appeared to think in titles much like many alien types still do today.

Good try though!

"Blue" (Spearcarrier)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

thats got to be one of the most far out but to the point posts i ever read . anything is possible. so i dont see how anyone can discredit your thread. look forward to hearing more

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarpon68
If they are so smart and can read minds, then why haven't they found Bin Laden

Because he doesn't exist.

On videos there is some another man amateur actor and he never shot from guns in these videos.

Who first posted videos to media? you?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
soygreen2K, I read your entire article and it sounded very interesting. When you say 9/11 was not an inside job but was allowed to happen to promote the Iraq war, that necessarily means "someone" planned it or knew it was going to happen beforehand, right?

Many are now asking how close to 500 miles worth of structural steel simply vaporized into dust on 9/11? How could this have happened, if not for some form of pre-set nuclear devices or some form of space based exotic weapon we aren't aware of, etc. Ask your sources to explain this.

Otherwise, how can anyone dispute you? Yes, it sounds far-fetched, but when it comes to technology that may be a million years more advanced than anything we've seen on Earth, who knows?

If we do have access to so much super technology and are literally being controlled and manipulated so easily by those of vastly superior intelligence, why would they permit so much corruption to go on in our government, in our drug companies, in our medical establishment, etc?

If what you are saying is true, then those in control must really be some evil dudes, right? Is this revolution you speak of in 2012 supposed to be against these evil alien forces controlling us now? Explain.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Satan is a real, Supernatual Entity that we can't see. Mankind can bring him into this world as the Illuminati and masons do. FACT. We are only four dimensional beings, the supernatural exceeds these dimensions. God has 11++ more dimensions. We are temporary and mankind had a beginning and soon there will be an end. The day of our judgment is coming and eternity is the result.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A man with the mental age of a market stall could see its utter bull, but still people "Star&Flag"

The header reads "TRUTH" and yet some sheep still "star&Flag"

See this is why America and other parts of this world we live in, is in so much crap right now, this is why the Bush Government got away with it for so long and this is why nothing will ever change.

You are ignoring the fact the OP is feeding you lies, because trust me, he wanted you to take his wild rant as the truth and to heart. He wanted the Stars and the Flags. But is it not about time the people of America started taking their Stars and Flag back?

Wake the beep! up.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ummmmmm.......has NOBODY seen that the OP responded on 2-6 at approximately 6:00 a.m. and basically proved to the posters on the previous 14 pages that his original post was BS?????????

His post was removed for being "OFF TOPIC", but the next poster was kind enough to have responded AND quoted before the post was removed.

Moderators, PLEASE label this is a "HOAX" so no one else has to waste their time!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

He spilled the beans because the time has come for disclosure.
Why not start here at ATS.
I think half is true and the other half was made up while sitting on the can.
The time travel is true but i think there is an organization that keeps
an eye on that.
Maybe.....Temporal Investigations?
Pollution of the spacetime continuum must be kept to a minimum.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This will make for an amazing trailer and movie.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
So with all this technology why do they allow the wars to be so conventional?
I was with you quite a bit there, but you totally lost me with part 4.
In fact it ruined your credibility for parts 1,2 & 3.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!
It is not my credibility that is at stake. The article was written by John Fleming

THE SHOCKING MENACE OF SATELLITE SURVEILLANCE PART 1

TO READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY SEE:
english.pravda.ru...

HERE IS PART 2 he wrote in 9.9.08
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Cool story.
I don't believe most of it but it was a good read while I had my coffee.
I am under the impression that you watch too much tv.
The universal alliance of civilized beings??
That story has been told b4 by blossom goodchild.Remember the galactic federation of light??

There is most probably a federation to deal with malevolent beings, but I can see them getting infiltrated just like our planet has been...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That was a long read but well worth it. Of course im very skepticle, but otherwise have believed much of what you have written to be true.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
An interesting story and I'd probably believe it if it was their plan to establish such a thing, but I doubt this stuff is actually in place as we speak. Why would they even bother pushing microchips if they had no use for them? The microchip is their way of reading brainwaves and manipulating them, as well as tracking a person. Why put cameras in people's laptops and cell phones if they had no use for them?

Much of what you say is true. Programming is called "programming" for a reason, whether it's on television or on film. And yes, some people use their influence in a medium to tell the people the truth (The Matrix perhaps being the most obvious example.) If anyone doubts this they should research the Medes (even Wikipedia has an article on them (they were used by political powers to control the people through magic and hypnosis in ancient times, and believe it or not they lived in a place called Media.)

And the secret services of the world do have amazing skills and technologies that we don't learn about until 40 years or so afterwards. This is true, but you're talking about a technological establishment of complex scientific systems and collective analysis that is probably at least a century away (and God knows I wouldn't want to see it happen!)

If anything this sort of post is intended to flush out how much information people have learned, based on how they respond to the fact and fiction of what is said. And if someone proves to know too much, that person will be tracked and closely monitored. (Gulps.)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

i cannot thank you enough for posting this... ive been summing much of these things up for many of my loved ones to hear, without regard. Hopefully this documentation (credit unduly to you sir
) will open the eyes of many.. for it all relatively is inevitable.

Feast your mind upon the knowledge.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier
Y'know I was getting along with this until you got to the Jesus and Satan part. The reason why that threw me off and made me think you were being lied to at least in part if not on the whole is because Satan wasn't even a person. The name stems from a word, shaitan, which merely means "the adversary."

sure words many stem from others, and long-since history many dwindle into somewhat of a myth.. but how can you say for certain that Satan/Lucifer did not resemble that of an intelligent being?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ
Ummmmmm.......has NOBODY seen that the OP responded on 2-6 at approximately 6:00 a.m. and basically proved to the posters on the previous 14 pages that his original post was BS?????????

His post was removed for being "OFF TOPIC", but the next poster was kind enough to have responded AND quoted before the post was removed.

Excellent - thanks StonyJ for saving me skipping through pages to find the OPs follow up post which proved he/she was just trying to see how many people would fall for the story...

even though it was full of ridiculous details like the all powerful "god ray" - pfffftt!

Here it is (thanks ignorant_ape for quoting it before it was deleted):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I've got to admit, real or not that is one hell of a good story. It reminds of me of the quote from Ben Rich "we can already do anything you can imagine".

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join