Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JudgedCover

Everyone has their own logic. There is no standard because we have our own opinions, beliefs. We are living in imagination land. According to the definition, logic isn't truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The OP is an absolute legend! One of the best trolls I have ever seen!

soygreen2k, I take my hat off to you sir.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Greetings,

a very interesting topic as well as the info you wrote....

One argument that would not agree with your story is that if all things were possible as of our times ,then the government would already manipulate entire population,and issues like every day crime,hunger and poverty,education and other issues would be either solved or completely misused in a much worse way for a absolute manipulation and domination over entire country and world....

It is not happening because government and all its agencies as well as army are not having the real knowledge nor equipment to do that...The medical doctors and experts in various fields of science are also very helpless because the biological disasters are continuously getting bigger and worse for all mankind and the planet....

When ever such knowledge and technology that your friend has described comes along things will change either for better or for worse on a global scale and for all humanity...

Keep searching,keep looking...

all the best...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
S & F, my freind! Very interesting post. So after the revolution, no more 9 to 5's? Then we can turn all of our intentions of creativity? How about serving on a starship on a Star Trek like mission? Will that opportunity be available to us? Very cool eh? This sounds very exciting. So long as our free will is maintained and we are finally provided ALL information, ie: a holographic governmental structure. The latter means that all of us know everything. All of us are privy to the newest technological developements, and all available information is available to us. This would allow each of us to be able to move into a leadership role if necessary. We retain our individuality but also have access to the collective consciousness of the planet. planets,....universe and on and on.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by soygreen2k

Jesus:
Ok, this is what it's all about. The islamic account of Jesus' ascent into heaven is the only accurate account of his crucifixion that we have. He ascended into "space". He is actually what we would think of as the president, or a pope of The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings. He has lived billions of years and was chosen by god himself to unite the universe for peace. The miracles that the aliens perform with their technology can be done by him without technology. He is the universal proof of gods existence. There is no other proof.

Every president since Truman has met Jesus. The virgin birth was simply another manifestation of his conscience.

Satan:
He was once a major leader in The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings but rebelled with his own "empire" of worlds and peoples because he wanted to control the universe for himself. He is allowed to exist only because Jesus pities him.

OP seems to be an avid reader of the urantia book.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
im not sure about this one, if all of these things were possible, i think the govt would use this type of stuff to make people vote for who the govt wants in elections, also the tech would be used in murder cases, criminal cases, wars, passing of new laws. time and teleportation travel. no offense but if all of these things were to exist. i think more people than just the f.b..i would konow of, and/or be employing these techiniques

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not sure I believe the OP, but it be great if I was wrong!

Anyhow, great story, so this is sort of a bookmark to read through the whole thread.

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join