It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hi im also new to this forum. one thing: MLK is short for Martin Luther King .)

greetz

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Very good post, soygreen2k. Also very true, to the best of my own knowledge in these areas. Thank you for putting it all into perspective. On the meeting Jesus thing, are you aware of the Montauk Project, or Project Rainbow? Supposedly, the Montauk boys went back in time and got some of Jesus blood for a clone project. The DNA would match the Shroud of Turin exactly.
They also spoke at length on time travel projects, and I got some of it first hand from a relative who was on the project. A way out there story for the uninformed person, but all true. We have been manipulated for many years, and people are not even aware of it, except for a few who study and read. What people should really know and be aware of, and I think you can agree, if that we are being mind controlled from the fourth dimension by aliens who do not have our best interests in mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

ffs!

Originally posted by soygreen2k
Horse Puckey. Greetings everyone. I have read the replies and read the questions and now I have answers.

In 1989 a terrorist organization known as the The Jackson Cuba Ultima Dong Hwan Martrydom Gargamel Doom Ninjas Brigade illegally occupied territory in Istanbul. The US military assembled a squad of elite soldiers from the Handsome Boys Militancy Chewbaccas. Fighters from the Jackson Martyrdom Ninjas Brigade were eventually cornered in a heavily fortified sewer. A Chewbacca Superkick had to be performed. (a video of the correct application of a Chewbacca Superkick can be found here: www.youtube.com... )

When the dust settled, only the leader remained. A mysterious figure known only as The Mighty Sewer Horse. The US army was very impressed with his skills in Jackson Martyrdom Ninja tactics and called on him to train elite army units everything he knew about Jackson Techniques.

for more information about the Jackson Martyrdom Ninjas Brigade, please visit:
www.myspace.com...

[edit on 6-2-2009 by soygreen2k]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some readers of this thread may be interested to know that it featured in an article in a major British newspaper, The Daily Mail, which describes ATS as a "crackpot American website".

The relevant article in the Daily Mail is discussed in a separate thread here on ATS entitled
ATS a "crackpot American website"

As part of the discussion of issues arising from the Daily Mail article, I have made a few points about the posts by "soygreen2k" : see THIS POST.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Dont ask me how i know but i promise all this is real apart from the time travel which i know nothing about. technology is out there tht can read your mind see your dreams and influence the way you act, This technology as been with us since the 70's and is often used against targetted individuals as a form of torture and control. I am not crazy or under any delusion and if you type in mind control weapons on google you will find many sites that show evidence of this technology.
it just seems a shame that so much of this technology is frowned upon by the public because it seems so far fetched yet that is the very reason it can be used without risk. it is often thought that technolgy that is being released today is 30 years behind that which really exists and with the new capabillity of new games that can read your mind using headsets and wheel chairs that are controled with thought it only seems right that this technolgy is coming to light some 30 years or so after it was invented in the 1970's. this is only the beggining yet why and what they have in store for us if anything is a mystery and the source of many conspiracie theory's

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

IF the mind reading is true, then they probly put him on one of those AI internets and were all realy AIs just pretending to be humans. interesting thought no?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about this recently, for personal reasons. The brain is a living computer, and stores images, info, and audio. Apparently there is also a continuous piece of neural film recording the entirety of life, aka the subconscious mind. This is a sophisticated design, implying the need for a sophisticated designer.

Now, if there is a designer, it is highly likely that this designer created his/her design intentionally to interface with an external base of some kind. I mean, what would be the purpose of a computer with which one could not communicate (transfer) information? Can you imagine a desktop/laptop with no interface capabilities?...no CD/DVD tray, no USB, no firewire . . . nothing? what would be the point?

However, the casing for this organic computer (the human being) would need to not be focused on the fact that everything thought, said, or done was being uploaded to some remote server, else the true and normal personality would be impaired, and observation by some higher power would not yield authentic results. Sort of like the difference of how one may act in a controlled environment like a classroom, versus the same person living it up in the apparent freedom of a bar or party, or even at home.

I like how the Merovingian refuted Morpheus: "Choice is an illusion, created between those with power and those without." If our electricity-based computer brains were created by a higher intellect who didn't want us to know this, would they turn right around and tell us that fact? And why wouldn't this same computer be accessible to someone other than us? Perhaps this knowledge got into the wrong hands over time and has now become an issue, of sorts . .

Yet -- ultimately -- Neo solved the final conflict by a matter of "choice".

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You are so close to the truth it's not even funny.
Check out www.minguscasey.com...
re the mental operating system you talk about.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
All of what you have written is New Age rhetoric and is not true. The King James Bible is the ONLY truth from start to finish. The truth will soon reveal itself..........in a horrible way. Jesus is not coming to bring peace, but the dragon or Anti-Christ will claim to be the Christ to bring peace but this will be a LIE........he will then after a period of time unleash an evil unseen by any generation of mankind. The Real Jesus will return and in one breath destroy the anti-Christ and all of his followers.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
ai for president

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well it was an interesting read, but complete crap.

My friend in the FBI tells me that he knows your friend in the FBI and had to kill him for spilling the beans, and hes coming for you next

Tough luck.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Kind of funny funny that some random low level FBI agent has all of this information. Most of this would be considered need to know if it was true. And just one inconsistency, Obama was recently here in Louisiana and the secret service agents still had earpieces as did the FBI agents. Nice piece of creative writing though.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If they wanted world peace and had time machines,
couldn't they just go way in the past
to keep things peaceful
before racism, religion?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry, I stopped reading when i got to this bit..

"The DoD operates numerous satellites. Satellites that can read the book you are reading. They can see through walls no matter how thick and it shows up in real color. "

well if thats the case why dont they locate criminals/wanted people a lot quicker ? i.e osama ??

And then I glanced at this bit....

"Invisibility and walking through walls:
A spies dream come true. High value targets usually have invisible agents that follow the target around. They can also move objects and create ghost type effects. I have been told that alot of the ghost stories and ghost shows on TV are actually the result of a dedicated group of pranksters. "

same question goes to this statement....why cant they find wanted muderers, etc etc then ?

Pure fantasy, nothing else. Good fictional read, but thats all it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This story sounds too good to be true. Below is the link to where the OP copied the story from...

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your thread, very informative and one that has to be viewed with an open mind. I myself can believe many of the things you have mentioned as I too have researched PSI technology. The next few years are going to be very interesting for mankind, I just hope that I can get off the grid before it kicks in.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
This story sounds too good to be true. Below is the link to where the OP copied the story from...

www.fourwinds10.com...

How do we know the OP didn't write it? look at the join dates and the date of the article.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It was a definately interesting read. Wheter true or not, I don't know. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well its a good thing you have fake internet because all this information you speak of is not getting out.

I don't think time travel is possible. I mean you can go back in the past in your mind but as for the physical, i doubt it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

You have a great imagination. You should try your hand at Science Fiction or Comics. I don't consider myself a "skeptic" per se' but seriously, your "theories" do have to contain some semblance of logic, people. Try harder.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join