It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have died 3 time's...i know whats after death..final thought

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
let me explain to me dying 3 time's...

i was bad into taking all kinds of drug's i flat died 3 times before i quit.

hospital saved me ..so thanks lol

Well first time i died i was sad and depressed over life in general.
last thought i had was the above..despair worthlessness..basically depression.

When i died i was falling into a black tornado swirling vortex kinda hole..black white sparks on vortex's walls..and people crying i knew from my life that pasted on..asking me for help saddest environment imaginable.
Because it dawns on you your dead..and you cant help them or yourself.

2nd time i was happy as can be with my family no drugs in weeks heart stopped.i was clinically dead..paramedics saved me when they arrived.

Well i was playing with my kids laughing typical loving family deal.
When i died...it was bright whitish yellow light..bright...
voices talking and wipers of choir music best was to describe the music and no fear..and just a happy feeling like everything was gonna be fine...but i DID know i was dead that's the strange part...
I screamed for my little girl and son and my wife....All of the sudden i hear my little 3 year old girl crying daddy wake up..please and then i hear my wife screaming and yelling/crying on a phone to paramedics..

then i got a shock it hurt....and i was pulled YES pulled out in reverse like rewinding a VHS tape..of the event's i saw and heard..
and there i was in a ambulance going to the hospital.

3rd time i died
i was fighting with a guy in walmart parking lot..
He backed out of his parking spot and never stopped just kept coming and coming..
Well i was screaming for him to stop..i had my little boy in the car 1 years old....how he came back so fast i couldn't move and he actually pinned my cart with my 1 year old to another car before he realized.
Now he didn't hurt my baby boy..it pinned the front of the cart..BUT I WAS MAD.....
my wife grabbed the baby...up fast
i dragged the man out and beat him so bad and for so long it i broke both my hand's and one foot kicking the man..i was pissed he almost killed my pride and joy in my life.....
But i had another heart attack as soon as i stopped and guy was passed out..lol
Well .....Yes i went to jail after all this
but worth it

When dead again i was mad..as i described...wanted to kill this guy...honestly kill him..if my heart didn't go out IDK what would have happen honestly.
I found myself in darkness with dark red everywhere..and i was scared crap less...I knew this is not the spot to be when dead...but you realize theres nothing you can do but sit or stand...
People not like you or me..they are blue YES BLUE..
start ripping at your flesh and skin..laughing hysterical.....it hurts 100 times worse than anything i could have imagined...
screams echo in the darkness you can not see...or worry about that much because the pain is so horrible...

Then as before SHOCK........and tape rewinds in fast/slow motion and i am in the ambulance... and they tell me i was dead for over 5 minutes or something.

So when you do die...my theory is your final thought is what determines your afterlife...its what sling shot's you to your new reality.

Love begets love
Hate begets hate.
so on and so on.

Call em a nutjob if ya want but i am telling you from first hand experience..that you don't want to get yourself..

It's your final thought.....
So don't be scared..angry..ect.....
you get the point..hopefully

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

One word right now, comes to mind...WOW.

I would assume, due to the last experience, you have kept your temper in tact, knowing it hurts you more than it hurts the other person, especially in the VERY LONG run, if in fact the last "death" experience happened, with a tearing of your flesh.

I had a "near death" experience - when I was hit by a car - while walking, but it was nothing like any of yours. I was not dead, but I was sitting at a conference table and was being told I needed to change the direction of my life.

I really hope you take care of yourself now, not just for yourself, but for your family too. They need you.

I also, really hope the other guy - you beat up is ok, personally (I know the thread is not about that "incident") - the man made a 'honest' mistake by not seeing you, the excessive reaction from you, sounds like you get anger too fast. I understand wanting to protect a child, but trying to kill someone, over a mistake - is actually scary to me.

Interesting, the death experiences have been due to your "heart".

Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I like to think that the reason I'm so drawn to the psychedelic/spiritual or waveworld as I call it, is that I was born during a NDE. I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and wasn't breathing. Its not that uncommon of a thing and luckily I suffered no permanent brain damage (some would say otherwise), I had to stay in the hospital for weeks. It was also a long time before my mom got to hold me.

I remember none of this, but my whole life I have been terrified of the evening and being alone. Ive had dreams of hands reaching for me then waking up quickly. Luckily I don't have to sleep alone anymore but I have sleep paralysis on a daily basis.

I also feel I've experienced a similar feeling on high doses of various psychedelics or what lots of people call ego death.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure being born dead is a significant way to start your life. At least in the way it explains a lot of my actions and interests.

Peace.

PS: Beating a guy till you get a heart attack can't be good for anyone. Karma man, Karma..

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I also have experienced a few near death experiences.

Experiences:
A Life review with fast forward, pause & rewind,
feeling intense empathy for those I had hurt,
(actually experiencing their pain).

Being asked questions about actions and words I had chose.
Being shown hell and heaven.
Seeing & talking to Jesus.
Being near God. (beautiful light full of LOVE)

Everytime I was told "You are not done yet." and I was sent back....
(I was not always happy about being sent back)

But now I understand why I am here & the main message
I kept receiving is : LOVE is the answer.

Unconditional LOVE for all. : )
So I try to live for LOVE daily!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to the descriptions within Dante's Inferno. Your stories sound genuine and make sense to me, thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Always interesting to hear about near death experiences.

snip]

Chill out, he has his reasons for doing what he has done and he is neither a poor nor a wonderful father. He's only continuing a lesson.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That makes sense you would experience terrible pain after nearly beating another human being to death. Yes, it was a terrible thing he did, and he nearly killed a child due to his stupidity and recklessness behind a vehicle, and yes I probably would have kicked his ass but NOT until I gave myself a freaking HEART ATTACK.

I mean damn, come on man. Get yourself under control, you have a family you should worry about what they would do with OUT a father in their life.

Your experiences are interesting, but where does reincarnation blend in with your experiences? Is there such thing? Did you think while dying you would ever be reincarnated?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I had a "near death" experience - when I was hit by a car - while walking, but it was nothing like any of yours. I was not dead, but I was sitting at a conference table and was being told I needed to change the direction of my life.

Hmmmmmmm...... now that is interesting. I had a similar NDE where I also found myself sitting at the front of a large boardroom "conference table". People started filing in talking to each other while paying no attention to me. They each had files and took their places at the table still paying no attention to me. Finally I simply stated.... "Excuse me...... I don't know what I'm doing here..... I'm not dead yet...." They all immediately stopped talking to one another... turned and looked towards me.... then without a word picked up their files and left the room...." Immediately I was back in my body. The boardroom was covered with what looked like walnut or mahogany ornately carved paneling. The room was high up at the top of a downtown skyscraper in a major city.

The message that I came away with was that I had been sent for a purpose that may or may not succeed. Success was hoped for but not expected. The mission was complicated and could go either way. It was almost like one of those time traveler Sci-Fi flicks where someone is sent on a mission that may or may not succeed.

Seemed quite real.... but who knows? I would imagine that NDE hallucinations would also seem.... "real". :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

"Excuse me...... I don't know what I'm doing here..... I'm not dead yet...."

I just about died laughing!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I agree with you. The state of your consciousness during death locks you into that state. I just couldnt have any idea if there is a way to alter that after being dead for a long time, if that state is then eternal, or if one has to be reborn to try again. I dont know enough to have a worthwhile opinion on that.

But I do agree with you that how you die matters. Living in a certain way may increase your odds of dying in a state of acceptance and peace, habitually being accepting and happy may make it more likely your death will be that way, but I dont think it guarantees it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

now that is definitely interesting!!! Then, that would explain why I found myself all alone when thinking about 'going home' earlier than I should have.

I found myself in a dark place, with what looked like lava pools around me...but there wasn't ANYONE else around me. They say that suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness, because all one thinks about is...themselves and their personal situation.

Which is why I found myself with no one else around with a feeling of absolute helplessness to get out of there; until a man is stark white robe and warm countenance appeared behind me. I turned around & I knew this man was Jesus.

As soon as I saw him, I knew he was my only hope to get out, the only key to my survival and my feeling of dread instantly disappeared. I have much more the say on this but, going to withhold for now.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm skeptical, Jesus Christ must be busy, correct? Why would he take time out of his day to deal with someone who tried to commit suicide? Why not let you suffer? That's what I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From OP:

People not like you or me..they are blue YES BLUE..
start ripping at your flesh and skin..laughing hysterical.....it hurts 100 times worse than anything i could have imagined...
screams echo in the darkness you can not see...or worry about that much because the pain is so horrible...

Chill went down my spine then. Reminds me of a lucid dream. i had not long ago.

normally my dreams are like walking around in a fog, with vasaline rubbed into my eyes...But this one was very realistic. at night and in exactly the same settings as reality:

I woke to loud noises like a burgler breaking in to the house, i went downstairs followed by family also very scared. .but felt i had to go down, that there could be danger..

as i reched the bottom of the stair case i saw two of these blue humanoids, smooth skinned, i thought they must be something otherworldly, and felt compelled to shake hands-(best for them to meet someone with friendlyness, then being attacked. it could have terrible implications- i thought) alough scared i took one of their hands.

and thats all i remember.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i will swear you final thought is what control's your afterlife..regardless if you saved 5000 kids from a burning building in your life at points.

It's that final thought that seem's to lock you into this state of death.

If my final thought was how much i love god and jesus ...BAMmmmm i am with god and jesus. with all the feeling of love i can stand or fathom

same with all the emotions
hate
greed
envy
sadness

they all have there own in which you get stuck.
based on your perception and idea's of your final thought/emotion

Say i die of suicide ...and another guy does too...we was having the same emotion's basically to drive us to the same fate.

We will both suffer or emotion /thought in after life same feeling different spot
Kinda like our own personal pit of despair kinda deal....made just for us..because we did make it.

It's hard to explain.

btw i don't do drugs anymore...
after the 3rd time i don't even smoke weed

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

wow.. hmmm.. ok .. well.. because he loves them??

In which most ppl always think that God is up there ready to pound us to the ground at the first site of us sinning or to put it another way...playing 'smack-a-mole' every time we mess up.

In a word, GOD IS LOVE.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah amazing story however.
You weren't actually dead.
Just having a flat line doesn't mean you have crossed over.
Physiologically dead yes, but spiritually dead no.
This is the problem with trying to work out what happens when you die.
Once you actually "die" you cant be bought back.
I have been clinically dead myself, and had strange experience but cant remember all of it.
But I wasn't actually passed away, I was just physiologically dead.
And also its not brain dead, because it takes some time to become actually brain dead.
Thousands of people who have heart bypass surgery, get there heart stopped.
But the bypass machine keeps pumping the blood.
This is not different than the paramedics doing it to you.
Having your heart stopped doesn't mean you are dead.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I'm skeptical, Jesus Christ must be busy, correct? Why would he take time out of his day to deal with someone who tried to commit suicide? Why not let you suffer? That's what I don't understand.

thats kind of a dream ... when I person is dying, you KNOW that you are dying ... and you probabily will be thinking in something you believe about death .... if you believe that god will be there, he will ... I just dont know, how everything works .. I mean, when you think you are dead, you are not yet probabily, thats why you have this dream ...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Interesting post. I had a OBE or NDE when I was in highschool. I was giving blood and I passed out and went into convulsions. The nurse broke her fingers because I was shaking so bad. I was woke up with one of them slapping me in the face. Now when I had the incident I appeared in a very spiritual place. The place is hard to describe because I didn't see no substance or beings. I knew I was standing in a area that was the throne room of God. Angels lined the area and before me was God on a throne. Now I didn't see a throne or angels but I could sense entities all around me especially the father. I remember the feeling it was LOVE and pure LOVE. I had a warm fuzzy if You want to call it that. Now at first I felt love then I felt great sorrow because God was upset because my life wasn't up to par. Now when the nurse woke my up I felt like I was being sucked through a drain back into my body. The first thought I had when I woke up was why did You bring me back. I would have to say that it was a lot better up there then down here because this place is a crap hole. Now that didn't affect my life to much at that point but later I did get to know the father.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by jkm1864]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I had a near death experience much like your 2nd one once.

I was working for the Gas board on a broken gas main in a very resticting excavation & ( stupidly ) without wearing my breathing apperatus. The gas got to me a couple of times before bending down a third time while holding my breath trying to fit the repair clamp - we all were cutting corners back then!
The next i knew i was in a very bright tranquil enviroment that reminded me of a very quiet but beautifully lit dance floor with all the coloured lights surrounding me but turning gradually white.

It was a very euphoric feeling, completey comfortable and safe although i had no realisation what was happening to me nor did i care. I came around at the back of the works van after my mate had dragged me out from the hole. Its a good job he looked accross as he was cleaning out the van at the time and just noticed my collar flapping in the escaping gas.

An experience i will never forget - although not one i would put down to a religious or spiritual experience but more down to a natural chemical reaction or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join