It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have died 3 time's...i know whats after death..final thought

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864
Interesting post. I had a OBE or NDE when I was in highschool. I was giving blood and I passed out and went into convulsions. The nurse broke her fingers because I was shaking so bad. I was woke up with one of them slapping me in the face. Now when I had the incident I appeared in a very spiritual place. The place is hard to describe because I didn't see no substance or beings. I knew I was standing in a area that was the throne room of God. Angels lined the area and before me was God on a throne. Now I didn't see a throne or angels but I could sense entities all around me especially the father. I remember the feeling it was LOVE and pure LOVE. I had a warm fuzzy if You want to call it that. Now at first I felt love then I felt great sorrow because God was upset because my life wasn't up to par. Now when the nurse woke my up I felt like I was being sucked through a drain back into my body. The first thought I had when I woke up was why did You bring me back. I would have to say that it was a lot better up there then down here because this place is a crap hole. Now that didn't affect my life to much at that point but later I did get to know the father.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by jkm1864]

welcome to ATS! I will say this about my experience I mentioned above, I have not and will not watch the movie 'The Passion' seeing it 20 years before the movie ever came out.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
most ppl always think that God is up there ready to pound us to the ground at the first site of us sinning or to put it another way...playing 'smack-a-mole' every time we mess up.

Excellent phrasing!
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Sometimes I have gotten very frustrated with God. I have talks with him - telling Him that we are like players on a board game but we don't know what the objective of the game is and we don't know what the rules are.

I wonder if I'm going to get some extra purgatory time for my sassing Him.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i say if that is your final thought/emotion as you pass on..

it would be one filled with what your saying in reverse 10 fold..

what ever the thought or emotion is..it's always worser than what the feeling was in life.
its amplified some how.
so your max frustration you can imagine X10 or more..
anxiety to boot probably

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
wowser OP ,all I can say is I always suspected as much

and I bow before your obvious expertise in this area

duly noted and affirmed,lesson learned

great post

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
thanks OP for sharing your intimate experience(s) with us all. you sound genuine and i have to give you kudos for that. some things in life are best expressed from a "been there" stand point.

your take on the last last feeling/emotion that one feels before or during death is interesting. i suppose one can chalk it up as a process of death and how the mind shuts down, but who knows. (?)

thanks for sharing your experience to the public.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had a few NDE's. But I beleive that it's only the last few minutes of brain activity that one recalls. But after that, if you made it, made it to die...it's over. Finished. You're gone. And that's maybe good so, too. Why should there be anything else?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

That would be unfair though. Suppose a nuclear bomb went off and the first reaction is fear, you do not even have time to change your emotions, or getting hit my a car by surprise.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
btw i don't do drugs anymore...

I knew it!

Btw, the drugs can stay in your body for years.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You didn't die, you tripped

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by FlyersFan

i say if that is your final thought/emotion as you pass on..

it would be one filled with what your saying in reverse 10 fold..

what ever the thought or emotion is..it's always worser than what the feeling was in life.
its amplified some how.
so your max frustration you can imagine X10 or more..
anxiety to boot probably

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TheAmused]

Don't you think it's more of a reality where thoughts have more effect to your surroundings? Meaning that it's not a pernament reality, but a reality you created yourself because of your thoughts at the time e.g sort of like at night you would have a nightmare about going to work, because you've regreting going lol.

If this really is like a lucid dream/obe, then it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The OP goes along beautifully with what I learned from reading so many near death experiences: when you are separated from your body, what you think is what you are doing!

Same in deep meditation, except we are still connected with our bodies.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Actually, there is a weird phenomenon that occurs when something really, really bad is happening to you. Like an accident. Or maybe it doesnt for everyone, but I know many people besides me that have reported this.

When you are in a life threatening situation, when the S is really HTF, time slows way, way down. A second feel likes 10 minutes. And in my experience, I was deadly calm during the event, and didnt have a fear response til everything was over and done.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
That would be unfair though. Suppose a nuclear bomb went off and the first reaction is fear, you do not even have time to change your emotions, or getting hit my a car by surprise.

In either of these two scenarios, you probably wouldn't have time to change your emotions, but I get your point. Also, a lot of seriously injured people "trip out", so to speak, and usually aren't as scared as those around them who witness it.

I think it would be best not to allow your emotions to control you. Certain people prey on those who are controlled by their emotions. All you have to do is manipulate their emotions, and you can control the person.

If someone is truly not afraid of death, they won't become scared when confronted by it. I have noticed that spiritual people who truly believe in an afterlife don't fear death. Those who think nothing exists after death are very afraid of it.

I always had a feeling that the only fair way to "distribute" people after death would be to send that particular person to a realm where there are other souls just like them. Good people go to a place where other good people are, sadistic people go to their paradise full of other sadistic people etc.

Thanks for sharing these experiences. I believe there is a lot of truth to your theory of state of mind at time of death.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by amatrine

Actually, there is a weird phenomenon that occurs when something really, really bad is happening to you. Like an accident. Or maybe it doesnt for everyone, but I know many people besides me that have reported this.

When you are in a life threatening situation, when the S is really HTF, time slows way, way down. A second feel likes 10 minutes. And in my experience, I was deadly calm during the event, and didnt have a fear response til everything was over and done.

I've heard of exactly what you're talking about, people think it's '___' being sent on a mission from being collected for years, to help you in an experience like that. '___' for those who don't know is a very very powerful natural chemical, responsible for helping us dream. I knew someone who had an experience with fire, now he was being stupid and cooking he said, and he overheated it and WHOOSH a flame shot up and immediately everything slowed down, he could see the flame starting to shoot up but it went so slow, everything was surreal and bam back to reality it almost burns his face off.

Teh catch? It also happened to a friend that was standing right beside him at the time, afterwards they looked at each other and both knew it had happened the same exact way for the both of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by amatrine

I always had a feeling that the only fair way to "distribute" people after death would be to send that particular person to a realm where there are other souls just like them. Good people go to a place where other good people are, sadistic people go to their paradise full of other sadistic people etc.

That makes me think, interesting btw.

So even if these sadistic people do go to a paradise, so to say, since they're with other sadistic people, will it really be a paradise after all? Don't sadistic people dwell on pain, which would mean there would be riots and people getting trampled and hurt? But since they can't die, they would just get hurt to the point of death over and over again?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure if any of you actually know this but you can't die and recover. Once, i can't remember exactly which but once a certain part of your brain is dead then and only then are you offically dead - and once that happens there is absolutely no way to revive you.

Maybe you were near death but you weren't really dead dead.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I would say the state most would find themselves between life and death. I feel some similarities on the final thought before the state (i have termed this gris-gris) no offence to voodoo et al! I do know ultimatley that before death one has to let go and go with the flow. This is all we can do.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I would say the state most would find themselves between life and death. I feel some similarities on the final thought before the state (i have termed this gris-gris) no offence to voodoo et al! I do know ultimatley that before death one has to let go and go with the flow. This is all we can do.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
reply to post by questioningall

I had a "near death" experience - when I was hit by a car - while walking, but it was nothing like any of yours. I was not dead, but I was sitting at a conference table and was being told I needed to change the direction of my life.

Hmmmmmmm...... now that is interesting. I had a similar NDE where I also found myself sitting at the front of a large boardroom "conference table". People started filing in talking to each other while paying no attention to me. They each had files and took their places at the table still paying no attention to me. Finally I simply stated.... "Excuse me...... I don't know what I'm doing here..... I'm not dead yet...." They all immediately stopped talking to one another... turned and looked towards me.... then without a word picked up their files and left the room...." Immediately I was back in my body. The boardroom was covered with what looked like walnut or mahogany ornately carved paneling. The room was high up at the top of a downtown skyscraper in a major city.

That’s very interesting, two distinct incidents where people were sat at a conference table in connection with passing over. I am certain that you were held in split-second limbo, in the terms of our 3rd dimensional time, while waiting for the final severance of spirit from body.

In the afterlife, there are many things we would recognise and a reception desk and meeting room are just the first few images. At some point we are shown a playback of our recent life, and at a Reincarnation Interview under similar circumstances, it is determined what our next life will be and what we have to do to train for it.

It is not uncommon to hear accounts of people who have near death experiences, and are ‘thrown back’ into the material world, like a goldfish in a pond, because their work here wasn’t finished, or they had family responsibilities to attend to.

We undertake many lifetimes here and each one is a practical course at the University of Life. I am presently on my 34th human incarnation, so I suppose it’s fair to say that I’ve died 33 times, but I can’t claim to have been in limbo, and seen the immediate aftermath of a near death experience in my current lifetime. I do know that I was supposed to have ‘died’ just before Christmas 2008 due to a massive stroke, but then my spirit guide told me the bad news that I would have to stay here for a few more years.

If it is of any interest to you, I can tell you some of the things I’ve been: An Ancient Egyptian priest, a Merchant in the City of London at the time of the Great Fire of London in 1666, the wife of a wealthy Indian businessman, a British Army Officer who served in the Crimean War. I’ve been black, white and yellow; male and female; husband and wife; rich and poor. The rich variety of experiences from a number of lives is how the human spirit develops spirituality and grows in understanding and stature.

A number of members of my family have at different times obtained readings from the Akashic records, which contains records of everything in Creation, and their past lives are very diverse and quite fascinating to read. The details back-up certain character traits in their current lives, as to the likes and dislikes, hopes, fears and tendencies.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Amused: please listen....When you're in the chow line in heaven next time you die, get macaroni and cheese. Oh, and always request the "classic"preparation". You will be kindly rewarded with a cheesy bounty. Additionally, always select macaroni that promises cheese retention (spirals, special shapes, etc.) Other than that you're screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join