It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have died 3 time's...i know whats after death..final thought

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I'm skeptical, Jesus Christ must be busy, correct? Why would he take time out of his day to deal with someone who tried to commit suicide? Why not let you suffer? That's what I don't understand.

Because he is not willing that ANY should perish.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Well surely every addiction is psychological... cos peoples bodies don't need booze or cigarettes but you still get hooked on em..

If I'm wrong please correct me, you've sparked my interest now!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

wow are high or something

um i dunno if ur telin the truth, i mean how can u remember all that, are u sure u werent jus all cracked out or something!!
cus this story sounds like a lot of bull #!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
my biatch of a grandmother died finnaly i wounder as she died she felt the pain that she caused and she should you say you nilly killed a guy she has done worse i wounder no i hope she feels it all and she see's me now laugh at her death and spit on her grave she died of canser we found out she died a month after her death i want her to feel the pain she put everyone though!

i want her to burn for what she did i hope she can look down on me and see all i do i never saw her pain BUT I WANT 2.

is there is hell then it makes it 10x worse for her i hope she sufferes the enternity she has.

but if she so much as died and she gets the plesures of a happy life i will feel betrayed that a monster can have a chance of happiness by crushing others she should suffer but if i find out she did when i die i will i dis-belive there is fairness she had chances she blew 4 of them.

if this is true and her last thoughs were happiness and she gets ebternal happiness i do not belive in Judgement, retubution i will lose all hope in humanity and spit on society screw everything!

how dare she have this when someones last thought would be guilt and they died with enternal guilt HOW DARE SHE

she ruined many childrens lives she shouldnt get this she should not have this what will i get how can she have better then me.

how THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

i hope she is torn in guilt and pain for enternity 2 feel the pain that she has caused in emotional and physical that biatch i want her alive so i can put her back in that thing she calls home now.... her grave!!!!!!

i want closure!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by distantthoughs]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that one's final conscious thoughts from the ego would condemn someone to going to a horrible place. What if you had led a saintly life and died from a brain tumour whereby your mind was no longer in your control and terrible thoughts were coming into it....so because of that you go to some terrible place....utter nonsense in my view. And if that were true then there is no good God or force at work here.
If anything it will be that your predominant vibration over your lifetime will decree which vibration you find yourself in with other souls of that same vibration. So yeah, if you have a hateful heart all your life you may end up temporarily in a hate filled place until you learn. But equally if your life and actions were determined by love and compassion in your heart I feel you wil go to a rather lovely plane. I think it is more about where your heart is at than a single thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Cannabis Withdrawal/Addiction

It has been shown to be physically and psychologically addictive with extreme withdrawal effects.

and FYI...psychological addiction IS addiction...regardless though there is physical addiction to it as well

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by distantthoughs
my biatch of a grandmother died finnaly i wounder as she died she felt the pain that she caused and she should you say you nilly killed a guy she has done worse i wounder no i hope she feels it all and she see's me now laugh at her death and spit on her grave she died of canser we found out she died a month after her death i want her to feel the pain she put everyone though!

i want her to burn for what she did i hope she can look down on me and see all i do i never saw her pain BUT I WANT 2.

is there is hell then it makes it 10x worse for her i hope she sufferes the enternity she has.

but if she so much as died and she gets the plesures of a happy life i will feel betrayed that a monster can have a chance of happiness by crushing others she should suffer but if i find out she did when i die i will i dis-belive there is fairness she had chances she blew 4 of them.

if this is true and her last thoughs were happiness and she gets ebternal happiness i do not belive in Judgement, retubution i will lose all hope in humanity and spit on society screw everything!

how dare she have this when someones last thought would be guilt and they died with enternal guilt HOW DARE SHE

she ruined many childrens lives she shouldnt get this she should not have this what will i get how can she have better then me.

how THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

i hope she is torn in guilt and pain for enternity 2 feel the pain that she has caused in emotional and physical that biatch i want her alive so i can put her back in that thing she calls home now.... her grave!!!!!!

i want closure!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by distantthoughs]

First, in all seriousness...you need to see a therapist to talk about this and get all of this pain and angst out of your system. That stuff slowly kills you, you know?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well when talking about NDE's one must also weigh '___' vs a possible actual spiritual experience. I believe that there is an actual spiritual realm but some studies on '___' are strongly suggesting otherwise. Just a thought...

I personally think '___' is a catalyst to access other dimensions possibly, but all this NDE='___' relations is all certaintly worth a look at.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
wow interesting thread and confirmation of what is written in Conversations with God

If you had hung around longer Amused, you would have worked out that as soon as you have another thought the reality changes

There was some discussion on page 2 about it not being fair that maybe you died in a 'scary' way and that a person had no control over those thoughts- well life isnt fair, and that might seem unfair too but as quickly as you have another thought that reality is gone replaced by another

They say peeps that die suddenly often don't realise they're dead- you would think you would know but if you read Oversoul 7 it explains just how easy that is to do, and that it happens to a lot of people

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For the OP and all of you who have shared your stories here, thank you so much. I know it's risky on a board like this and you never know the insulting remarks you may have to endure. So thank you twice as much for taking the risk.

I see LeoVirgo has been here, and for those of you who are interested, I can tell you there is some amazing accounts on her thread, and it is done in a beautiful way, with videos, and personal accounts.

I have never had an NDE. I want the experience, but not the death?
lol. Can't have one without the other so it seems. There is so much on here I relate to. Such as, I was in my car once, and something happened to cause me to believe that I was going to die, that there was no way out.
I became very calm. I literally "watched", as my body tried to save my life. (It did a great job, by the way. I really wasn't "present" during the effort.) After it was over and I made it home, I got in a hot shower and cried for two hours. But while it was happening, my thoughts were "well, I've always wondered how I would die, now I know. A freakin' car wreck". Then thinking of my family and how awful it would be for them.
I believe during that, it was all just chemicals being released which are associated with "fight or flight". Interesting though.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
For the OP this the best and most interesting after death recount, 3 times? you just broke the record.

I guess now you know how to be prepared for when the real time comes your way.

I had an experience but it was not near death, I was actually having mayor surgery in 2003 when I found myself out of my body and in a white room with a man that spend the entire time talking to me and reassuring me that everything was going to be alright.

When I came out of surgery the first thing I said to my doctor was, I have the most incredible dream during the surgery, he looked at me like I was crazy, because you are not supposed to have dreams under anesthesia.

But I did have my experience.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

There was some discussion on page 2 about it not being fair that maybe you died in a 'scary' way and that a person had no control over those thoughts- well life isnt fair, and that might seem unfair too but as quickly as you have another thought that reality is gone replaced by another

So tell me how it is if you are brain damaged at the point of death and have no coherent thought, or are in a coma?
I have a hard time accepting this, as your real consciousness is somewhat different from the inane, rambling and sometimes imbecilic thoughts created by mind and ego and a constructed language. If anything, I would have thought it would be the state of your consciousness at the time, your feeling state...the unspoken heart not the mind...and your experience based on whatever vibrationary state you had attained as the norm throughout life...not some fleeting thought determining your fate...even if you could then change that thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

For Distant Thoughts:
When hatred and resentment build up to the point it seems to have within you...it can literally make you sick. You indicate you need closure, and you can get it; but you may need help in doing so. If your grandmother was abusive to you as a child,or to someone you love, there may be a domestic violence clinic near you that can provide counseling, even though she has passed away. They will often deal with the "aftermath" of domestic violence, including psychological, or emotional abuse experienced as a child.

You do need closure. I hope you seek assistance in finding it.
Good luck to you.

Edit to correct mistake: Ooops. I see I responded to the wrong person.
Marshmellow snake, sorry. This was for the poster you responded to, Distantthoughts. I apologize for the confusion.
liw

[edit on 7/24/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So how is lust treated in this case? If I die and I am thinking about a hottie am I doomed with the 72 virgins theory?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
So.....OBE's....NDE's.....none of them impress me or convince me unless it comes even remotely close to making an attempt to describe "unconditional love" because you can only "attempt" to describe it. ( I can kind of appreciate how some people think they need to bow to God and can't look him in the face....only because when he is present you feel so retarded because he knows you better than you know yourself and you kind of feel a little embarrassed because he knows how you thought he was and how smart you thought you were about understanding him...maybe humbling is the word but being as arogant as I am, it was just embarassing.

OK dammit, you have made me do something that I have only done once in the past 40 years, the last time 6 weeks ago.

You have made me cry.

6 weeks ago during meditation I was touched by what I am calling the source.
There was NO DOUBT that it was unconditional love.. The problem is that instead of being humbled or embarrassed, it scared me more than I have ever been in my life. It has screwed me up something bad as like you say you cannot describe it, and yet I ran from it.

I have been wanting to write a thread asking for help as I feel I have rejected the greatest gift ever. As it enveloped me, I panicked and got the hell out of there as fast as I could.(and have been regretting it ever since)

Just hearing that someone else has experienced it and cannot describe it means more to me than you can imagine as I have felt that I needed to explain fully in order to write my thread.

Perhaps I will get courage to get this out.

Thank-You

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thank you for your post. I completely understand about the "courage".
There are things that happen to us that are so personal, and so very valuable. A part of you wants to share them, in hopes that someone else will understand.
The thought of someone coming in (someone who is clueless about what is happening, I might add) and belittleing or demeaning those events which are so important and in many ways so profound, is so discouraging and even foreboding. It does take courage.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

it's the only theory i can come to a conclusion on.
Thus why all bible's ect.. say do unto other's.
Because you never know when your time will come.

One guy said what if i die lusting.
Well if you know your doing wrong even in the back of your head..let's say cheating on ya wife or girlfriend..

Yeah you will have a bad death.
Because YOU know that you was doing wrong.
Even if it felt good..Hope ya get my point.

Think of it as a Acid trip.
Think happy thought's ..you have a awesome time...

Think of bad stuff demon's being scared ect....You in for one heck of a acid trip...

You last thought simply defines what you make your afterlife to hold your soul if ya will.

and truly it's almost uncontrollable.

cause if ya think on it.
Ok let's say your about to die and you realize it.
You will panic..what does panic cause?fear...a afterlife of fear or remorse is a sob..i can assure ya.

either way..i know all of what ive said is true.
Just haven't figured a way to control it once the big sleep cometh again.
cause i be danged if i want a fear filled one or remorse ect...
hope ya understand what im trying to say ..i speak gibberish alot lol

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OP, I believe you have hit on a partial truth here.

As many of you know, I spend most of my waking hours working on a number of 'projects', specifically research attempts into various sciences and concepts. One of those is artificial intelligence.

Now I'm not going to bore the membership with a long drawn-out discourse into the workings of animal intelligence, why we are on the wrong road to achieving it artificially, and how it can be conceivably achieved. That would be off topic. (Pause while everyone lets out a long sigh of relief.
) But when studying intelligence, what it is and how it works, I came up with a few rather intriguing observations. Firstly, I can easily explain how Pavlovian learning is achieved, and believe that I can duplicate it electronically (given time and money, perhaps after a few other projects are completed). But I cannot to any degree explain human intuition or human self-consciousness.

Secondly, a little side interest in the paranormal (not understood normal) led me to a startling observation a couple years ago. Ghosts may indeed be real people who have died. DNA is shaped into a double helix, which is a pretty good design for a high-gain antenna and contains a 'space' inherent in the geometry which is identical to the double helix itself. Now, factoring in the fact that I am convinced (via 'proof' which I cannot and will not attempt to explain here) that there is a spiritual aspect to our selves, what could that spirit be? It makes sense to me that we exist as both a physical and a spiritual being simultaneously, with our spirit tied to our physical being via our very DNA.

This explains quite a few phenomena: it is a known fact that twins typically show enhanced psychic connections to each other. Their DNA is identical (probably with some extremely minor fluctuations due to lifestyles; the twins I have known in my life do tend to separate slightly in appearance as they age), and this means that each one can receive signals from the other's spiritual self easily due to the similarity in the antenna system which is their DNA. It explains the initial problem I was having with human intuition and self-consciousness; those qualities come from the spiritual self, which I have no way to even observe well. It even explains a few cases I have heard of where people recieving organ transplants began to exhibit minor personality changes that were normal for the donor. It also can explain much about spiritual phenomena, including ghosts.

Ghosts, I have come to believe, are simply people who died and were either unable to comprehend their death (probably due to their state of mind at the moment of death) or who stayed behind for a reason. Now, the obvious question to the latter is, why would anyone choose to stay behind? There are two reasons: love and hate. If I were to die prematurely, I could see myself choosing to stay behind to help look after my children. As someone who used to be very good at hating, I can understand the thought processes behind someone choosing to stay behind for revenge. And realizing how some people simply refuse to even consider the possibility of an afterlife, I can see how those people could simply refuse to accept their existence so much that they could not change their location.

There are two basic types of ghosts (I discount such spiritual entities such as poltergeists, as they appear to me to be other than human). There are those who repeat a specific scenario over and over, usually from a time period at or just prior to their death, occasionally simply indicative of their personality or life preferences. There are then those who appear in order to give messages or to help others. The former would be an example of those who do not cross over for the purpose of revenge or confusion, and the latter would be an example of someone staying behind (temporarily?) of their own volition.

Now how does this tie in to the OP? Simple. If we accept the possibility (probability?) of ghosts as physically dead humans, then it is apparent that these physically dead humans are not dead spiritually. Thus, the DNA link that bound them to their physical body has simply been cut by physical death. There is no body, no functioning DNA, for them to be bound to, freeing them from physical restraints and allowing them full consciousness in the realm in which their spirit resides. Obviously there is some connection to the physical realm, since we do experience spiritual phenomena. But is it possible that this is simply an incursion into our three physical dimensions by someone existing in four physical dimensions? OK, let me explain what I mean by four physical dimensions:

Any higher mathematical reasoning will eventually lead to the realization that infinity is neither positive nor negative (sort of like '0', and no, I won't fill up the next 5 pages with the mathematical reasoning; you'll have to accept this until you research it for yourself). Now if we look at the old number line we all (should) remember form the 2nd grade, realizing that both ends lead to infinity, it is obvious that the number line is an infinitely large circle. By the same reasoning, if we look at an XY plane in this light, it becomes an infinitely large sphere. When we look at an XYZ grid the same way, we come up with something I cannot fathom. But just as a single dimension becomes two dimensional when taken to infinity, and two dimensions become three, it makes perfect sense that a three-dimensional grid taken to infinity will yield a fourth dimension. As three-dimensional beings, we cannot fathom a four-dimensional universe... or can we?

Imagine for a moment a group of two-dimensional beings. They exist without an up or down; everything they know is on the same plane. It is insanity to them to even consider the idea of going over something, because everything in their experience is infintiely high, with no top or bottom. Now consider that a three-dimensional being (like us) enters their plane of existence. To them, it would appear that we appear and disappear at will, while to us we simply move up and down. To them, we would be like gods. So it would be with a fourth-dimensional being. Their very existence would make them able to perform unexplainable actions.

Now, whether this fourth physical dimension is truly a physical dimension or is in reality the fourth dimension we are all familiar with (time) is an open question. I can visualize possibilities for either scenario. But it would appear that somehow this fourth dimension I am speaking of is the realm of spiritual beings. Thus, it is the realm we all inhabit in a spiritual sense. Why do we not then experience it in everyday life? We DO! We experience it every time we use our intuition, every time we pray, every time we place faith in another being, every time we listen to our gut to make a decision. Some people seem to be able to tap into this realm almost at will, while others (like me
) have tremendous trouble seeing it at all. The reason is obvious to any observer of human nature; humanity seems to want to focus on the physical realm to the exclusion of the spiritual realm. Only when someone has an OBE, NDE, or other psychic experience do they get a first-hand glimpse of what lies beyond our physical world.

I believe the OP experienced this spiritual realm, under the control of that last emotion. It is completely possible that the immediate surroundings one would experience would be based on their final emotion.

That is what is truly meant by consciousness creating reality. It is not that consciousness creates physical three-dimensional reality, but that it creates a spiritual reality that can.n that realm, be every bit as 'real' to the one creating it as the physical reality is for the rest of us. Now, does that mean that our spiritual reality is based only on that last emotion? Perhaps, or could it be possible that there are spiritual beings who are so adept at manipulating their environment (as we are at our three-dimensional environment) that they can override this reality we accidentally create and therefore save us from our own emotional turmoil? I say so; but others will no doubt disagree.

I do know one thing: if this fourth dimension, the dimension of spirituality and the only way to explain any paranormal (not understood normal) phenomena exists, then there is no doubt there is much out there in it that is unknown. It is completely possible that we are the children of this reality, unable to see clearly even when certain spiritual beings are trying to help us. It is also completely plausible that there are not only 'good' spirits, but 'evil' ones as well. In any case, I believe we will do well to question what else lies beyhond the horizon of our knowledge, while remaining cautious. Ask anyone who has ever lived in a wild area; what you don't see can indeed hurt you.

Just some food for thought from a crazy old redneck

TheRedneck

P.S.: As a sidenote, yes, I have experienced one NDE in my youth, due to a fever from an especially nasty flu. I will simply say I was a couple degrees above the point where people are supposed to die when I died. It didn't hurt, and I no longer fear death. It's just another existence.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
6 weeks ago during meditation I was touched by what I am calling the source.

Oh my, that is what is how I called in my experiences with OBE. I always call it the source, because one time a voice in my dreams call it that it told me that that something I was witnessing but didn't understood was the source.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The thing I found most interesting about my NDE was what I saw and heard while hanging above my body. Everything I heard and saw surrounding my body was confirmed later by medical staff and family. However, those I met while in my NDE I have no proof of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join