It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have died 3 time's...i know whats after death..final thought

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some one said what if a nuke fell and killed mass people same time..
all would go to a fear filled death..

Not exactly so..id cling onto my loved ones trying to protect them..
wouldn't be fear.

Allso someone said you was not dead if so you wouldn't be here now to tell us.

Well i was dead for quite a long time...no breathing no heart beat nothing you or science can call life...yet i saw and felt stuff ..that is hard to explain..with no vital organs working..that is death

If not for doctor's help and paramedics i would have never woke up..
2nd
even 3 to 5 minutes or more of death maybe more...the dreams or visions that i had..never got dimmer ..as if loosing brain function.. it was not effected ..it at times got brighter..but never faded away...
Until brought back to life.

i am no doctor or scientist...or priest or even into the bible or any religion

But i know for a fact your emotion and final thought determines your fate where we all go.

But when we die who think's of ice cream covered mountian's?

Most time's on the death bed we pray for forgiveness..worried about whats gonna happen basically.
Now what is gonna happen to that guy on the bed asking for forgiveness worrying whats going to happen next?
Exactly he is gonna be worried and asking for forgiveness..for eternity..even sad..i would think.

So make that last emotion /thought a good one and hold on to it!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In response to the '___' comment, I have to agree.

For those lucky few who have taken '___', it is an OBE. You leave your body and experience (see) a new reality about you. If you have an expectation to see heaven or angels or your deceased family- you increase your chances of experiencing this.

The Pineal Gland is responsible for the release of '___' to create dreams. Most Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners (*like myself) believe that the Pineal Gland is the gateway to the soul- the Crown Chakra connected the soul to the body and the soul to the spiritual realms.

There is some truth to your state of mind at the time of death related to how and where you pass over too. It is the reason why there are so many earthbound spirits still left wandering here on earth.

It is hard to say how to control where you go. My advice, is once the realization hits you that you are dead- to focus on a Saint, an Archangel, Jesus, and ask them to come to you. If you focus on a deceased loved one- you dont know where they are in the afterlife and they could pull you down to a lower dimension. Lower astral entities can appear however you want to see them to trick you aswell- it is very important to seek only the highest entities of love to bring you into the light. So you may experience, heaven.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Like the British say " Bollocks! "

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Incredible. I stop by my local library often just to read on this subject. If we could all control our expiration date I'm sure we would die in a comfortable familiar place thinking of peace and returning soon to loved ones. The message that I get from the other side is this "Live your life each day the best you can, be of service to others"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

lots of people see "jesus" when they die, or at least what or whom they understand to be jesus. but it generally changes depending on the religion. People of other religions may see another important religious figure, or a family member. Either way, this Jesus, wheather there is one or many or anything probably wouldnt have a problem appearing at more than one place at a time seeings how laws of space and time probably dont count as much when your a spirit haha.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Some one said what if a nuke fell and killed mass people same time..
all would go to a fear filled death..

Not exactly so..id cling onto my loved ones trying to protect them..
wouldn't be fear.

Allso someone said you was not dead if so you wouldn't be here now to tell us.

Well i was dead for quite a long time...no breathing no heart beat nothing you or science can call life...yet i saw and felt stuff ..that is hard to explain..with no vital organs working..that is death

If not for doctor's help and paramedics i would have never woke up..
2nd
even 3 to 5 minutes or more of death maybe more...the dreams or visions that i had..never got dimmer ..as if loosing brain function.. it was not effected ..it at times got brighter..but never faded away...
Until brought back to life.

i am no doctor or scientist...or priest or even into the bible or any religion

But i know for a fact your emotion and final thought determines your fate where we all go.

But when we die who think's of ice cream covered mountian's?

Most time's on the death bed we pray for forgiveness..worried about whats gonna happen basically.
Now what is gonna happen to that guy on the bed asking for forgiveness worrying whats going to happen next?
Exactly he is gonna be worried and asking for forgiveness..for eternity..even sad..i would think.

So make that last emotion /thought a good one and hold on to it!!!!!

thank you again OP for your input.
when my grandmother passed -- or was on the way to passing in the hospital, i was 1 hour away in another city. as soon as i heard the news i jumped in my car to come and be with her in her final moments.

when i showed up in the emergency room, she was in a "coma" but when i voiced to her that i was there, she mumbled my name (the last words she spoke) -- she KNEW i was there and said my name and that was it. (we had a very close and deep relationship) -- after that i told her it was "ok" to go asleep and thanked her for everything in life.

she then fell into the darkness and the monitor flat-lined. it was almost like she was waiting for me to be with her, then it was ok to pass.

i'll never forget that day.

so according to your experience, i hope she passed peacefully. sorry your getting so much negative response on this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It sounds like 2/3 times you were going to 'hell' or whatever you want to call it,

I think you need to get yourself together, your actions in life will dictate where you go after death... or at least that's what I think.

If you do a quick search of near death experiences there is a common theme, addictions (i.e., drugs), murder, etc. are welcomed in hell, not in heaven.

side note, I understand the guy driving the car almost hit your son, but that doesn't mean you drag someone out of their car and go into rage mode... that's just crazy, you call the police. What if it was an older individual that couldn't see properly? you would do the same thing? what if the individual was a young woman, pregnant? anyway, i guess it's none of my business what you do.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by porky1981]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It is funny how judgmental we all can be
or how different we see things.
I can relate to all the sceptics because I don't believe what they say about seeing some ET ship....but I know what I saw in 1986.....doesn't matter because I believe me and not other whack jobs.

I know what it was like when God decided that he wanted to have a discussion with me and even humored my testing him.....funny thing is that I am even sceptical about people who say "God is Love"

But I still remain sceptical of my own experiences unless someone proclaims the same.

After the near death, or the death, or God saying hey, do you guys go back to living your life as if nothing ever happened? Can you explain how that happens? Do you see the world as it is and feel it grab at you until you give in? I haven't heard anyone say that.

I never.....and still do not intellectually accept a Satan or Evil Force but I watched the touch of God fade away as I made choice after choice to not love. People have to struggle like hell to get to the point that I was just given in a nano second. People ask why if true, then why am I not a good Christian....why do I choose to not love.....why hasn't it changed my life....

Are any of you interested? of course not. I wouldn't be either. I am nothing but words whether here or if you met me. No magic. No proof.

Whether you believe in Religion or God or don't.....whether you have to die or pray real hard or in my case be pissed off that my brother gave me a Christian self-help book "Wild at Heart" John Eldridge (which he never read himself) but being the self righteous arse that he was he figured I needed it.) God said, hey, I would like to have a chat so I am going to do the work for you and take away all the hate you have for your wife who just left you for your golf buddy, for your employer who is trying to run you off, for you self-righteous brother, and your lust has to go too for now even though you are here to get laid, and I guess your desire to gamble is a distraction too....all gone in a nano second replaced with Love....embarassing love....snot running love....too quick...."thou shall not tempt thy lord"....psssht....I am doubting Thomas. I tested....he humored me....by hitting me even harder by having people treat me like I was a celebrity or a lost family member....every channel on tv was saying something to me....I laughed. Talk to me then.
I only know for a fact this happened because I tested it while it happened. I have a BA in Psychology.......but it means next to nothing to me right now because here I am.....I'm not out trying to save the world or preach about God. I am still the sceptic.
So.....OBE's....NDE's.....none of them impress me or convince me unless it comes even remotely close to making an attempt to describe "unconditional love" because you can only "attempt" to describe it. ( I can kind of appreciate how some people think they need to bow to God and can't look him in the face....only because when he is present you feel so retarded because he knows you better than you know yourself and you kind of feel a little embarrassed because he knows how you thought he was and how smart you thought you were about understanding him...maybe humbling is the word but being as arogant as I am, it was just embarassing.

Why in the world did I go into all of this? I hate when I read posts like this!!! Hey, for all of you that have seen a fast moving satelite dart across the sky, change directions, dart to the other side of the sky, dart again then zip off.....I'm on the same page.....anything more than that....you wear tin foil on your head......remember I still don't accept Hell or Satan and I know God is there and I still live my life in a way that keeps me seperate from him....I'm either retarded or something is working against him....so you personified evil believers....I no longer lump you into the tin foil crowd....I just don't understand the logic of an evil force and I only have the pull away from God to go by.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
It is funny how judgmental we all can be
or how different we see things.
I can relate to all the sceptics because I don't believe what they say about seeing some ET ship....but I know what I saw in 1986.....doesn't matter because I believe me and not other whack jobs.

Good god you typed so much, but I just wanted to comment on this...

How ignorant. You believe yourself but not other people. What if I said you're the one full of #?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

I guess i should have mentioned when i beat the guy up so badly...
Soon as wife grabbed my kid out of cart...
He jumped out and came toward me in a " im a bad arse" manner.
Then said something to the fact why the FAK didn't you move you sob.

then i pummeled his but

old man id still cussed good cause if he is that old he cant see people behind him..he don't need to drive..

Pregnant lady id showed i was mad but not aggressive or combative..just ask what she was thinking ect..

hope that clear that part up for ya.

+ i say i go to the bad spot in my death 2 out of 3 times because as i said it's ingrained in me to be aggressive and combatant.

So my thought pattern has been altered in life from event's i created and other's by mere coincidence.

One of the only thing's in life that's sacred to me is kid's and family.
Changed my life.
P.S im not so aggressive anymore ..my wife now grip's i wont even fuss back with her...go figure lol
Now if i start to get to my boiling point i fall asleep..as if i took sleeping pill's.

So no tellin mate lol

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You are not crazy. My friend Dr. Rufus Red and i have been studying the out of body exp phenomenon for some time now. Many people can stand up and say its not true. But how many people like you and i say they have died more than once? The Dr. and i try to get each othr close to flat line as possible then one of us will wake whoever is under and have them write down what happened as soon as they wake up. Its a strange thing i have no idea why but you tend to forget the bulk of it after the first couple mins of being awake.
But we found its not uncommon to see portals and vortexes, they might be just a physical thing between the brain getting the eyes started again being that the vortexes and portals could just be patters. But the people you will see and encounter has yet to be explained.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow
thanks for your stories and very natural sounding honesty. Don't think I would tell anyone about beating a man at WalMart! You sound sincere about your NDE's and I thank you for sharing. I have never had one but I had a nasty car wreck back in 1990, and was "broadsided" and my car was spinning out of control. I felt such calmness, was strange.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Always interesting to hear about near death experiences.

On a different note, your story was quite disturbing for many reasons other than your visions of the afterlife. You probably should have left out most of the details because I couldn't get over what a pathetic example of a father you are. Even without the obvious overreaction to a simple mistake, in which you beat another human being to a pulp, you claim to have been heavily sedated and depressed. How can you actually defend your assault of that person with the claim that "he almost killed my pride and joy" when you were taking enough drugs to leave this child without a father.

Honestly, people like you do not deserve children. No words will suffice in expressing my disgust with you.

I honestly would like to know how exactly you have come to that conclusion, I will also assume that you have a child which is why you stated those remarks, Because if you dont have a child than your in no possesion to discuss that topic other wise. "The man of art does not discuss the buisness mans work" On another note, IMHO, I would like to say that I hope that you are well recieved in everything that you do and hope that no one harms you because you are a great example for others to see how bad it is to speak poorly of others in which you know nothing at all.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just want to add my thoughts of agreement here. I also believe that your mind/thoughts create your afterlife...to a degree. I think the first thing many see is a vision of what they can handle, things will be portrayed in what one is comfortable with. Many see a man like Jesus and children see things like Santa.

Makes one wonder what the Bible means when it says one can become a Elohim. And says we began as thoughts to God....so are our thoughts the beginning of our own spiritual 'life'?

I witnessed the most amazing NDE through my mother and made videos of her telling about it. The link is in my signature....I think if any of you are into studying NDE....you need to watch her videos. She saw many things that related to her faith....but the further in the vision she went, the more it actually drifted from the religious aspects and took on many ideas from many religions. For me, this showed all religions contain importance and our thoughts our eternal.

LV

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

btw i don't do drugs anymore...
after the 3rd time i don't even smoke weed

Is no-one going to question this? Lol. I don't know what it was you were on dude, but if I had a kid I wouldn't be smoking the reefer, especially after dying twice, but I'm just curious as to what you were on aswell as the weed.. Then I'll make my assessment on the psychadelic missions you've been on

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

LMFAO
Mostly weed
And proscription drug's.
No crack meth ..i am not totally dumb lol

The addiction to pain med's and weed smoking come's from the cancer i got.
I took them so much i got addicted.
Weed i found work's miracle's in different area's.

The heart prob's run in my family so genetics is to blame there i suppose.

Hope that help you to get the gest of the idea here.

PS people like you and other's that assume a man smoking weed is always a drugged out loser...
Not even blinking a eye to why he does smoke weed...is part of the reason i quit smoking to be honest...
I would rather suffer a painful drawn out death..so people Don't tarnish my
Standing in the community..
Like after i die..so and so was a drug head...ect..
My kid's don't need to hear that bs from people that had no idea how much there father suffered at point's.

If ya can understand what im saying there.
Until ya walk in my shoe's..it's hard to say what you personally will do.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I smoke weed myself I know for a fact people aren't bums or losers just cause of smoking a plant! Didn't realise they were prescription or whatever, my head jus immediatly went to mushrooms when you said I don't do drugs anymore and from how mad your experiences sounded.

Even though they were due to bad reasons it sounds pretty awesome and does make you wonder... If you do kinda get stuck in your final thoughts can you imagine how messed up it would be to die while you were on mushrooms!!

And jus' for the record I would have kicked the sh!t out of that guy on the parking lot aswell

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by ItsallCrazy

The addiction to pain med's and weed smoking come's from the cancer i got.
I took them so much i got addicted.
Weed i found work's miracle's in different area's.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheAmused]

First, I hope you are feeling better. You've certainly had your share of challenges.

I just wanted to point out that cannibis is *not* addictive. Pain meds, absolutly, but not marijuana.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

You honestly think weed isn't addictive? Are you a user or what? And if so I seriously wanna know how often you smoke it cos I REALLY think it is, I've smoked it for ages and its a hard vice-grip to get out of.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can be psychologically addictive but, it is NOT physically addictive. Those are the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join