It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crew welds 200 plates to Building for 3 months "almost unknown"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

There is actually an army of family,relatives and friends of those who perished in this horror who are trying to get to the truth and believe they havent been told the truth in the 9/11 comission report. They are constantly in need of answers and the US government are not allowing an "impartial" ivestigation to allow an even bigger army of people who want to provide their evidence.
www.911truth.org...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted by mike dangerously
Good thread! flagged and stared it's clear how easy it is to simply infiltrate a building dressed as a construction worker or janitor the workers at the towers and TWC#7 would never notice that anything was amiss as for the security guards let's face it normally most of those guys are paid minimum wage with little to no real training and even less motivation especially when you consider that most likely they really had no understanding as to what the construction crews and maintenance crews are doing at any given time.

Why does anybody think it would be difficult to prepare the WTC Towers for destruction while inhabited? Obviously WTC security was letting people like this guy through with security passes. The woman who discovered his security pass is now dead. They had freight elevators. Anybody with a proper security pass could have managed it over months of time. WTC7 and both towers were destroyed with demolition. The deaths of the people and firemen trapped inside was not a consideration. For profit's sake; they were all expendable, weren't they? What type of explosives and how much was used and where exactly it was planted we do not know. It seems explosives were planted in the basement and in the core structure. That would be up to an official Grand Jury investigation to determine. Give out witness protection and relocation, and immunity from prosecution, and the whistleblowers will flow out like a flood.

How many other visitors to the WTC were there like this guy? Dozens? Hundreds? Yet nobody apparently noticed him and reported him to the proper authorites, just like they did not call up the FBI or State Police or NY Police and report strange maintenance or construction workers in the WTC Towers, because nobody pays attention to maintenance or construction workers going about their jobs on an everyday basis.

The original story on Denko Mechanical began with the arrestment of Sakher "Rocky" Hammad in 2001, who was carrying a WTC pass for Sept 5th 2001. He told police that he had been working on the sprinkler system. He showed them his business card: Magic Plumbing and Heating. Hammad was later involved in a trial on drivers license fraud, which was interrupted with the bizarre death of witness Katherine Smith (->). The following results are based on an independent investigation by Du member Rebecky: "Rocky was released on $250,000 bail. The nature of the work was not specified.

The Port Authority of New York claimed no knowledge of hiring a Denko Mechanical and said Denko must have been hired by a tenant. Denko Mechanical Ltd's address and phone is the residential Manhattan apartment and phone of Mr. Sergei Davidenko. Mr. Davidenko obtained a business license in Feb, 2000. Denko is not listed in any yellow pages or in any type of NY contractor list. Denko simply could not be the sprinkler system contractor for the WTC. Not only would the Port authority have had records, but companies that install and maintain sprinkler systems for large buildings are heavily regulated major operations with civil engineers, inspectors, warehouses full of delicate equipment and highly trained specialty crews.

911review.org...

Katherine Smith was the drivers license division employee who caught Hammad and she was killed in a auto wreck the day before she was scheduled to appear at his detention hearing. Did the FBI rid themselves of a troublesome witness?

How come Sergei Davidenko was not arrested? What was his company doing in the WTC? What WTC tenant could issue security passes for the 6 level basement?

How come there has not been further investigation by OUR wonderful FBI into how this guy got a security pass he was not supposed to have? How come the FBI was satisfied with the death of the woman who discovered him? Were these guys working for the CIA or Israeli MOSSAD?

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass?
Who Murdered Katherine Smith? License Suspect Had WTC Repair Pass, But Port Authority Did its Own Work

Calls to the telephone number for Magic Plumbing and Heating Inc. on 93rd Street in Brooklyn were answered Thursday and Friday by a recording that said "Rocky's" voice-mail box was full. Hammad had the firm's business card, according to a government exhibit introduced at this week's detention hearing.

Hammad also had a New York City Police Benevolent Association card, a plastic Detectives Endowment Association Inc. for the Police Department of the City of New York card, two video rental cards, an ATM card and a First Consumers National Bank MasterCard.

Hammad's cousin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad, also obtained a Tennessee driver's license last year. He's in the country illegally after overstaying a visa.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
sueloujo the English guy you're talking about is in 911 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions:

video.google.com.au...#

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
But even with all that, there is a difference in fixing a light, running cable.. or planting explosives. Would I noticed someone planting explosives? Yes, it would be pretty clear to me that this isn't normal activity. I'd be stunned if absolutely no one, including the regular maintenance staff, noticed nothing. If you were maintenance, wouldn't you wonder who this large team of people were running wires or planting charges in your building? It takes weeks to plan demolitions of smaller buildings. I'm amused that folks think that people are so dumb-stupid and non-aware, that something that possibly took weeks, went completely unnoticed.

Just to show you how wrong you are, I will tell you of an experiment by the Washington Post.

They had who is considered the best violinist (don't remember his name) in the world play the hardest and most lovely sonnet in the world at one of the metro stops here in DC for 45 minutes. BTW, tickets to see this guy costs hundreds of dollars per ticket.

Anyway, since he was dressed in normal clothes and playing at a metro stop, NO ONE even gave him a second glance. Well, ONE child did.

The best violinist playing the best sonnet didn't even get a second glance from people.

People aren't that observant. Period. All documented by the Washington Post.

Sorry to be slightly off topic.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
WOW! What a thread!! I have been on ATS for about a year but never actually went threw getting an account until a couple of days ago. And this is the best thread i have ever seen here! Not that it is so overwhelming with evidence or any controversy. But the way people are responding to each other. Listening an posting interesting opinions.
I want to thank the OP for setting the tone and creating this topic!!
STAR+FLAG

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Sounds like normal construction to me.
Do you know how many floor would need to be wired for demolition, to drop the towers?

According to the Official Story and it's believers, all you need is one floor's worth of columns to be severed.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The FBI states Katherine Smith's death was no accident, but faithfully continues the 9-11 WTC INSIDE JOB cover-up. Here we are 7 years later and OUR Incompetent FBI is STILL working on this case? Or did the FBI just shove it in a file cabinet with the 'convenient' death of Katherine Smith?

So were these guys CIA or MOSSAD agents planting explosives in the WTC Tower basements? How many more people like these were issued security passes to the WTC Towers; hundreds?

February 15, 2002

The death of a Tennessee driver's license examiner accused of helping six illegal immigrants get false drivers' licenses was no accident, the FBI said Friday.

Katherine Smith was found burned to death in her car early Sunday, a day before she was to be arraigned on federal charges she helped five Middle Eastern men and one juvenile get fake driver's licenses earlier this month. The five adults are under investigation for possible ties to the September 11 terrorist attacks, law enforcement officials said.

Smith's car was on fire when it struck a utility pole on a rural highway about 30 miles from Memphis, FBI agent Suzanne Nash said Wednesday. Smith's clothing had been soaked with gasoline, leaving her burned beyond recognition, according to authorities.

The FBI said Smith's death was either a homicide or a suicide.

All six lived in New York and are illegal immigrants, according to law enforcement officials.

One of the men, Sakhera Hammad, had a visitor's pass for the World Trade Center dated September 5 2001. He told authorities he and his cousin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad, also charged with trying to obtain a fake license, worked on the tower's sprinkler systems -- a claim authorities have not been able to corroborate.

Smith had told investigators she issued seven driver's licenses, at Odtallah's request, without proper authentication documents and without following proper procedures. She said she had bought her car from Odtallah.

According to the affidavit, Fares, Abou-Shahin and the juvenile said they were told they could get driver's licenses if they paid $1,000 to Odtallah or Sakhera Hammad. Sakhera and Abdelmuhsen Hammad admitted they had previously received licenses without proper documentation, the affidavit said.

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Anyway, I get frustrated because I get stopped so much and asked what's going on? Who's moving into the suite? What's it gonna be? When is it gonna be done? Will this affect my computers? Will this affect my power or phone? etc... etc.... etc.... etc.....

And someone who is badged to be in the building under cover of some maintenance can't answer these questions with ....yes or no? Please.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer

reply to post by bsbray11

So a building was built, completed and occupied and it had fatal structural flaws...hmmm.

I wonder if the WTC's had a similar problem which brought them down after the plane impacts and fires????

My thoughts...exactly.

Yes, thermite does a good job carving 45 degree angles into steel columns.... and those are certainly structural flaws.

Google key words: Steven Jones, cspan, thermate.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
First , I want to say that this is a good thread that BS put up. It is very true that the American people do not take so much as a cursory glance when something does not concern them.

However, the WTC had it's own security team along with the Port Authority officers. Would this mean that John O'Neill, who was the head of the FBI's counter terror office and an agent for over 30 years, part of the conspiracy? He was the leading expert on AQ. He was a lead in the USS Cole bombing so he was well aware of a threat of terror including the attack in 93? He took over the FBI field office in NY after the 93 attacks. Are we too believe that he would not have had security tight enough to not allow this or was he in on it?

Also, his remains were recovered from the site so he is not in hiding.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
reply to post by bsbray11

Im sorry, but come on. The premise of this thread indicates that there is a cover-up about the terrorist attacks on 911 at the Twin Towers, and the 'truthers' dont know what they are talking about because they dont see a conspiracy. Before you make these claims, we have to look at the facts that are undeniable.

First, we know that two airplanes were crashed into both buildings. We know that FOR WHATEVER reason, damage to surrounding buildings insued after the collapse of the towers.

Now IT IS very likely that an commercial airplane, crashing into an older skyscraper, has the ability to cause it to collapse. It just common logic. It crashes into top 1/4 of the structure, creating impact damage, and jet fuel fed fires that undermine the integrity of the supporting structure. The floors above the crash site, then topple down upon the bottom 3/4 of the building, resulting in an ever increasing domino effect that levels the building. All the force that is present at the time of the top 1/4 collapse is strickly downward, resulting in a building that appears to have fallen largely into it's own footprint.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by treemanx]

Although I agree with your logic in trying to take the most 'common' view as the most 'logical' way things happened that day, I must disagree with this very 'incorrect' explanation of the first collapse. The 1/4 collapse was NOT strictly downward. If you watch the MANY videos out there you will see that the top begins to tilt dramatically. Not straight down. But all of a sudden the structural support below the building disappears and the top is virtually sucked straight down and the top straightens up. How does something that massive, which is heading in one direction (NOT STRAIGHT DOWN) change its direction and straighten out? Just want to see your answer to that because NO ONE has really given one that makes any sense at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

His name is Scott Forbes and he says:

Hilarious.

As proof that these things can go unnoticed, it is put forth that work on the towers was indeed investigated by SF and later reported.

This actually disproves the whole premise - namely, that this type of work goes unnoticed.

The TM sure has a strange interpretation of how this incidence backs their claims.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I don't think that rigging the tallest building in our country would go unnoticed.

But even if people were so oblivious to people planting explosive charges, consider that after the collapse, people who work there would have said something about the activity after. Perhaps it didn't seem out of the ordinary at the time, but after, you'd think they'd put two and two together.

But even with all that, there is a difference in fixing a light, running cable.. or planting explosives. Would I noticed someone planting explosives? Yes, it would be pretty clear to me that this isn't normal activity. I'd be stunned if absolutely no one, including the regular maintenance staff, noticed nothing. If you were maintenance, wouldn't you wonder who this large team of people were running wires or planting charges in your building? It takes weeks to plan demolitions of smaller buildings. I'm amused that folks think that people are so dumb-stupid and non-aware, that something that possibly took weeks, went completely unnoticed.

Personally I can't believe you got a star for this post. It's called RESEARCH. Your first point HAS been addressed within the thousands of threads on this topic on this very site. Dozens of people have come forward with statements about suspicious activities and abnormal events taking place at the towers.

And the point about noticing someone planting 'explosives' has been addressed. Explosives DON'T have to have "Danger, high explosive" stamped on them. A crew could be working on the 'sprinkler' systems or anything of that sort that gave them access to the internal structure of the building and plant explosives. And when they are asked what they are doing, well, they're working on sprinklers of course.

It amazes me how people want to stick by the argument that it would be impossible to plant explosives in a building without people knowing. Also, to address the 'it takes MONTHS of planning and months to plant the explosives' argument. Well, yeah, it takes months if you have SAFETY as your number one objective. But, say, if you want to cause as much damage without regard for peoples safety (so the impact on the psyche of the nation will be greater) you simply rig and blow. Period. In all of the mayhem after the planes hit it makes it much easier to set off the charges a little at a time until the final rush goes. Once the building starts to fall that noise will override most other explosive sounds. Remember, this will have been the largest building ever demolished. The noise of the collapse was intense. And yes, there are explosions that can be heard.

**Edit to add: Oh yeah, I thought the Sears tower in Chicago was the tallest building in our nation? Hmmm.....

[edit on 2-2-2009 by dariousg]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted by esdad71
First , I want to say that this is a good thread that BS put up. It is very true that the American people do not take so much as a cursory glance when something does not concern them.

However, the WTC had it's own security team along with the Port Authority officers. Would this mean that John O'Neill, who was the head of the FBI's counter terror office and an agent for over 30 years, part of the conspiracy? He was the leading expert on AQ. He was a lead in the USS Cole bombing so he was well aware of a threat of terror including the attack in 93? He took over the FBI field office in NY after the 93 attacks. Are we too believe that he would not have had security tight enough to not allow this or was he in on it?

Also, his remains were recovered from the site so he is not in hiding.

Google Video Link

More likely John O'Neill was murdered because he was a danger to the INSIDE JOB 9-11 attack. Perhaps he would have quickly figured out that the 9-11 perps had their own people in the Towers planting explosives. That Tuesday on 9-11 was John o'Neill's first or second day on the job as head of security of the WTC and 9-11 perp Jerome Hauer hired him.

Meet Jerome Hauer - 9/11 Suspect Awaiting Indictment

Who Killed John O'Neill?

John O'Neill started his new job at the WTC shortly before he was killed there. His having landed that particular job at that particular time raises some very interesting questions.

Among them: Why does this matter?

If, as many people believe, 9/11 was a false-flag operation designed to implicate Osama bin Laden, then a legend, or a cover story, involving bin Laden would have to be fabricated, disseminated very quickly, and swallowed whole -- not just by the American people but by the people of the world.

And John O'Neill was a most -- if not the most -- formidable obstacle in the way of such a cover story.

He was not only the world's leading expert on bin Laden, but he was also regarded as a "loose cannon", because of his record of working outside normal channels when normal channels were "blocked". He knew FBI investigations into bin Laden and al-Q'aeda had been shut down in the summer of 2001 and it is extremely unlikely that he would have remained quiet about it. He also knew whether or not Osama bin Laden was capable of inflicting the amount of damage the US suffered on 9/11.

In other words, if the conspirators were hoping to spread a Big Lie about Osama bin Laden, they would have had a short list of things they absolutely had to do.

Surely, one of the items on that list would be to silence John O'Neill.

And what better way than to entomb him at the scene of the crime?

So many questions!

Who got John O'Neill the WTC job?

Strangely, perhaps, John O'Neill was lured to the WTC position by his old friend Jerome Hauer, Managing Director of Kroll.

Very strange indeed, don't you think?

winterpatriot.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

1-There were no "hush-a-boom" explosives. There were loud, powerful explosives that were heard clearly 2 miles away in Hoboken.

2-Check out a video called 9/11 Eyewitness. The author of the video may be a loon, but the video itself is an excellent piece of evidence.

1- don't you mean wind noise through the mike? Tell you what, go here: www.makeitlouder.com... you'l find info that shows that as distance doubles, the Db decreases by 6. You'll find that all these so called explosions would have been as loud as sitting front row at a rock concert if you were at the site. Funny that only a few report any explosions at all, and none claim this type at all, eh? No repeated explosions like that on any videos either, curious, eh?

2-so now the TM accepts evidence from loons?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Those types of explanations might work for the general public.

But what about the building manager, engineer, etc?

Me thinks that they would know what was going on, and be checking up on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I thought that O'Neil wasn't working long with WTC security before the 11th. I think that it was actually his first day on the job. So then tell me dad, when could he have prevented this? Unless he was seriously THAT GOOD. I may be wrong on when he started but I thought that it couldn't have been more than 2 days tops! When I start a new job it usually takes a couple days to get familiar with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Since John O'Neill's first and last day of security at the towers was on 9/11, how do you propose he "had security tight enough" before he even got there to take charge?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just throwin my two cents worth in:

I have worked in many (5) rather large buildings in my city. My position at these facilities is to know exactly what is going on in my building.

How would I know? I hire all the contractors. I know who is coming in my building to do work. I know what work is being done.

AT ALL TIMES

Could someone sneak a bomb in here?

Sure

Could someone wire this building I am in now for demolition?

No way.

I will tell you, most of the work I have done here goes unnoticed by the public. My staff along with the rest of the associates here will notice sheet rock being cut open and (insert bomb type here) with wires, or whatever.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for posting the First Interstate Bank Fire link.

I am not a structural engineer or phorensic investigator, or know too much about these things. My maternal Grandfather was a metelurgist with a P.H.D. too bad he ins't still alive to render is take on it. He would have known what it really would have scientifically took to corrupt that metal.

What I do know is really just one pathetic fact.

No one has been charged, tried or convicted in a court of law almost eight years after the worst crime in U.S. History.

To me that's a crime in and of its self.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join