It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one week to live , what will you do ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'd spend all day in my bathrobe surfing ATS and a few other sites I like.

Kinda like I do now anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

Nice...

O.K. if I gotta come up with an "idea", I would say I'd cash everything out and take that dream vacation...

Or...

Try and pull off that Heist I always thought I could get away with...it would depend on my 'condition'...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I haven't read the other posts because I didn't want to be influenced.

I would start smoking again! I loved smoking and even though I've been quit for 8 years, I still miss it and love the smell when someone else is smoking.

I would eat whatever I wanted and stop working out!
I eat very healthily and workout most days. And it's a pain! Sometimes I just want to eat pizza and Mexican food and lay around, ya know?

I can't really think of too much I would do differently other than that. Maybe my husband would take a couple weeks off so we could spend all our time together. But basically, I love my life and can't see how I would want to change much.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would continue working out! Might smile at a few more attractive guys here and there. Really get the kids thinking metaphysical thoughts and tell them how much more to life there is, and how this is just a small part of their mulidimensional beings. That they're really awesome angel like anime heros, and need to reconnect to their true being. That I will be their fans forever.
Enjoy the sunshine, hope it lasts. Meditate for some direction and spend time with loved ones.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, considering that I might have less than a week to live, via an accident, or something else, I would still do what I do everyday.

I've pretty much been there, done that and have no regrets, so I don't feel a need to change my everyday routine.

I've been blessed in my life. It just is what it is, and when it's time for me to go, I can release it, as it has been.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would totally kill myself because

1. to make sure whoever predicted my death was so wrong...
2. to make sure that I´m the one in control of my life...
3. I wanna die like a #ing rock star!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Leave a note, will and instructions to all immediate family. Probably also info of what to do if and when they find my body and then go off exploring so that if I die I die doing what I wanted to do. Beats the hell out of being used to garner sympathy by various feuding family members and I get to do something that would not be seen positively both by family or by society where I live.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeBandit

That reminds me of an episode of Red Dward, when Cassandra a computer who knows everything about the future who claims she gets killed by one of the characters and when that character his told refuses to do it and in the process sets off accidentally a chain of events that destroys Cassandra in the process. :-P

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know everyone on this thread has these awesome ideas of what they would do but HONESTLY.

I would freak out.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
You ever hear the story about the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a bottle of Vodka and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Max_TO... I shall finish the game.

One of my favorite quotes. So much in that statement.

Myself, i'd load the truck up with camping gear, beer, food gather the family and head further up in the mountains where no one is.. kick back and enjoy the time.. when the week passed, i'd become food for the bears, at least something would get use of what was left of me.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i would kill myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Speak to family and friend alike, then....

Go out "happy" - Two women, one bloke

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'd spend a day or two depressed as hell, then accept it.

Then in my last few days I would max out all of my credit, sell everything I can, give the money away to family and friends, then live like there is no tomorrow with whatever time is left... Take every risk I've been afraid of... Maybe even rob a bank just for fun on the last day!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Depending on what I was gonna die from, and if I was actually able to do stuff and not glued to a death bed...

I would go to Amsterdam and enjoy my life to the fullest!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join