It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOUND IT Jordan Maxwell's 1967 Obama Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell had a 1967 subject he would not mention here is the ATS discussion on it

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the first part of this series, we looked at the chain of bizarre coincidences connecting President Obama to the martyred Masonic astronaut Gus Grissom, who was killed in 1967 in an explosion many people do not believe was an accident..

...in that photo, Obama's grandfather Stanley Dunham looks remarkably like Gus Grissom.

THE SECRET SUN BLOG LINK

Is this what is unfolding? Was the 1967 astronaut Gus Grissom tragedy an occult sacrifice?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
oops ment to put this in the General Conspiracy Discussion, ill leave it here, if its important enough it would be moved.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Are you saying Gus Grissom is Obama's dad or what?
Did I miss something?

(edit...I just read that link....I feel violated by the insane)

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That would be quite something considering that Obama's mother is white. White mother, White father, black child?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

White mother White Father
Black project

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obama's grandfather Stanley Dunham looks remarkably like Gus Grissom

ok this daddy gus grissom just took everyone off track lol.

mothers side, not fathers side.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

This is very interesting.

You know I look like Jack Nicholson. So do you think Jack Nicholson is my father?

Oh, wait, I look exactly like my father too. Do you think Jack Nicholson could be my grandfather?

Can I sue Jack Nicholson for damages? Cause it is not funny when people say I look like (and act like) that guy in The Shining...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ok this look alike thing is a piece of the subject, but what about the symbolism connection with obama.

Im not saying this is all the evidence, but this is a piece of the 1967 jordan maxwell subject which could be a starting point.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I decided to get to the bottom of this Jordan Maxwell thing.

So I created an anagram of "Jordan Maxwell" with the scientific parapsychological anagram generator. I channeled the code for that from Zeta Reticuli... Or wait... Actually it was from Venus. The same Venus dudes most of the contactees are talking to.

So here is the scientific anagram: Jew Land Arm Lox

It is obvious that Jew Land Arm means that Israel is up to some business. Remember God told you to "bless Israel." I sure am blessing Isreal every night I am going to sleep, I hope it clears me of the sin of reading Tolkein repeatedly.

Yes, "Jew Land Arm" is totally obvious in its esoteric meaning, but what does LOX mean?

LOX sure sounds like an airport... But which airport? Today the Google has been down, probably to stop me from solving this conspiracy. The PTB knew that I was close to solving the Jordan Maxwell mystery, so they decided to hack Google with their NSA quantum computers and stuff.

So what airport is LOX? Do you know?

My quess is that LOX is some super-secret airport for SPACE ALIENS, the one the UFOs use... That is why Google crashed, the PTB noticed that somebody is close to solving the LOX mystery...

So to understand the Jordan Maxwell conspiracy completely we now need to find out where is the secret UFO airport the Isreal (God Blessed) is planning to invade? Or does it mean that the UFOs will help Isreal against that invasion from Gaza that is threatening our Western (as in Country & Western music, or Western Movies) lifestyle?

God help me! This thing is so Satanic I am too afraid to sleep! Quess I need to take some pep pills and stay awake till morning, cause the forces of Evil are howling in the night!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
He "said" "grandfather" not father. Read it again

Boy, he does look like Mr. Grissom. And with all their crazy sacrifices, I wouldn't doubt it, but actually he was probably going to disclose something they didn't want him to.
Good find as far as I'm concerned Blundo.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen
reply to post by Blundo

You know I look like Jack Nicholson. So do you think Jack Nicholson is my father?

You can't handle the truth!

I know I know...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Blundo

Might it be this one???

www.pleiade.org...

Quote...
"The London Oxford Airport Study (LOX) sets out the "Best Practicable Environmental Option"* for the resolution of the impending crisis in airport capacity in the South East Region of the United Kingdom."

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I really don't get the point of this thread.
We have a white grandpappy, a white atronaut and a black Prez.

What is the connection?

So is the point trying to be made here is that Obama should really be an astronaut and not President?

Is the Op trying to suggest that Obama should really be saying things like "yes Nasa, no Nasa,..."??

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Is the Op trying to suggest that Obama should really be saying things like "yes Nasa, no Nasa,..."??

That is so wrong on so many levels.
Oh man walks away and wipes a tear from his eye

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
That would be quite something considering that Obama's mother is white. White mother, White father, black child?

Yea def would raise some questions but more importantly, WHERE did you get that picture for your avy??

It is Beautiful / interesting / any awe inspiring words coming to mind. I love it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Blundo

Oh, wait, I look exactly like my father too. Do you think Jack Nicholson could be my grandfather?

Can I sue Jack Nicholson for damages? Cause it is not funny when people say I look like (and act like) that guy in The Shining...

Can you post a picture so we can see the comparison. I'm sorry but I always love finding people that look like famous people. I have a great ability to pick out people and just notice this. My friends always ask laugh realy hard and then ask me how I figured that out or saw the comparison like they diddn't and then after they imediatley now see what i saw.

Not trying to use you for amusement but I find it fasinating that maybe somewhere back in history you are related and similar genes when mixed with a spouses certain genes reproduce a look that may have been in the past.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

reply to post by Blundo

Might it be this one???

www.pleiade.org...

Quote...
"The London Oxford Airport Study (LOX) sets out the "Best Practicable Environmental Option"* for the resolution of the impending crisis in airport capacity in the South East Region of the United Kingdom."

Does that mean that the LOX is going to be bombed and that those behind it are of Jewish decent or of " percieved " jewish decent.?

If that event takes place can we not all agree that something beyond our comprehension is really taken place. That would be aweful for those involved and i would never wish that upon somebody but would pretty much end all talk of it being just a conspiericy and pretty much fact.

new topics

top topics

join