It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi,

'The Giver'

I am an ENFJ

Interesting stuff, charming. I would like take a look at the final stats.

flagged

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Cedik]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I was a psych minor in college. This test is pretty bunk unless the person taking is completely unobservant or drunk.

I've taken it multiple times and each time before sitting down to it I decided I how I wanted it to come out and when done I had made the test give me the "score" I was planning for.

Maybe the results of children are more valid.

This test was coincidentally one of the reasons I dropped psych as a major and accepted it as a minor. The field is total BS. No offense to any shrinks in the room.

I highly doubt my knowledge on the field matches yours or many other peoples, but isn't the main reason becoming a psychologist takes so long is because you have to prescribe medication? I just do not see how you could learn "that" much on reading peoples problems...seems like the majority of people today can do so without classes.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow, I'm an ENTJ. It describes me almost perfectly! Great Post :]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Introverted 23%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 62%
Judging 11%

The Counselor

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Makes sense that I've slipped back to INTJ given some changes in my life, but overall the ENTJ description remains much like me, thanks to what I believe is a flaw in the MBTI.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 25 25 22

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

You make some excellent points in that thread Vag, and it's a good rundown on the relationship between the four dichotomies, which I've never really understood

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

This is neat. I took the test one more time and Im still INTJ.
89 I, 62 N, 38 T , 44 J , like minded comparisons were the one and only C.G. Jung, Michel Nostradamus and Sir Isaac Newton plus more. All Rational Mastermind Science and we're 10% of the population. Sounds right to ME.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ENTJ - The Executive

Strength of the preferences
Extraverted 44%
Intuitive 62%
Thinking 50%
Judging 22%

ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another INFP checking in
The idealist, they tend to be good at writing... I wonder if writing music counts. Yup fits me, I've always been an idealist.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 50 25 33

This is funny. It would explain why people just automatically open up and tell me things that they wouldn't express to others. My wife thought I was joking with her when I told her people just open up to me. She noticed it was true when we moved to a new house and the new neighbors just started telling me things about their lives.

I am in the wrong career.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting test. I am

Your Type is INFJ
Introverted 56
Intuitive 75
Feeling 38
Judging 67

I have great empathy for people although, often I find I have little sympathy. I can see how and why and where things have occurred to bring people to a situation or circumstance but usually have no feelings of sympathy for them or the situation they face.

My daughter says I'm emotionally retarded and rather cold sometimes. That's a drawback to seeing a full picture but being able to remain detached emotionally.

It really is a double edged blade. I often find myself being so unbiased and so removed from the plight of people that both sides get irritable with me.

I like it. With exception of certain things of course...I am often very blunt and hurt feelings when offering an observation of if asked an opinion. Equally I seem to go the other extreme where I will not say anything at all if teh only outcome is going to put me in the direct line of fire between two sides of an argument.

I tend to watch and listen before engaging people. People are investments of time and energy and I hate to be wasteful (of my time and theirs).

I scored high on intuition. I guess it's my intuitions that lead me to investigate things more closely and in a more scientific way. I get a hunch and I research it.

My BF is an INTJ - so we come to a head on some issues but ultimately agree on so many others. he score far higher on the introverted and less on the intuition so it's a good balance between us.

these tests are fairly accurate in a general sense, nothing really surprising in them but interesting just the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wonder if it's possible to get this result somehow?

Famous people of your particular type:
Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Peter Kürten, Kim Jong-il, Josef Mengele, Jeffrey Dahmer, Annie Wilkes, Jack Torrance, Ted Bundy, Barry Manilow

Btw, when I ran the test, I didn't see any title. I.e. The Protector, The Scientists, The Inspector, The Idealist, etc. I didn't see any such title anywhere with my results. Where is the title mentioned? Top left, top right, middle of the page, bottom of the page?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Your Type is
ISTP "The Mechanic"

Wow fits me alright

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mine is INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

89 38 62 11

Calls me a Mastermind.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I 56%
N 50%
F 38%
J 33%

Counselor

I am a social worker. Very clever!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
INTP here... the Architect

starred and flagged!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

no - not Barry Manilow

that guy gives me the creeps

:-)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
myers briggs cant pay his light bill

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I tried to take the test but couldn't answer many of the questions. I don't think all of these questions can come down to a simple yes or no.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
my type is ISFJ.
the strength of my preferences were:
introverted-33%
sensing-19%
feeling-38%
judging-30%
it also stated that i'm a guardian protector personality.
the description is very similar to how i perceive myself.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join