It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Your Type is:

ENFJ

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

56 50 50 11

ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Hey Pluto,

I scored INFJ

Introverted -33% (Distinctively Expressed Introvert)

Intuitive -88% (Very Expressed Intuitive Personality)

Feeling - 50% (Slightly Expressed Feeling Personality)

Judging - 44% (Moderately Judging Personality)

"The Protector" www.personalitypage.com...

It is weird, but i read the page, and many of my values are their, very strange.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Hi,

I put my results back on page 2 as INFJ and the percentages, so don't tally my results again! I did not put the description of each percentage, if it matters, which once again were:

67% distinctively expressed introvert
88% very expressed intuitive personality
12% slightly expressed feeling personality
56% moderately judging personality.

Somebody mentioned they would like to know how zodiac signs correlate along with the personality results, and I would like to see that as well if you are up to it. I have always been very intuitive and found that this test did fit me rather well. This is also a trait that matches my birth sign, so I will be the first to offer mine up, if you want to take a tally on that as well.

Pisces

It does seem we have a lot of Intuitive people perusing and adding to ATS!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Intuitive -88

[edit on 31-1-2009 by darcon]

Hi Darcon,

Hope you are well. Interesting to see that we had the exact same score on the intuitive score. Mine was an 88 as well! We are both INFJ's, too!

Small world, huh?

Maybe that is why you have me on your foe list. We are too much alike!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
67 38 38 67

Idealist Healer

# distinctively expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Id say its fairly accurate...

Edit:- **snip** heh i see now what the lower Feeling Intuitive scores mean, heh that makes more sense now.

Ive done a few of these over the years and Ive always come out as an Idealist time and again (which im perfectly happy with, the world needs alot more idealists in my mind
might be alot better off for it if it did), my main problem with these sorts of tests is they only have 2 options yes or no
and for me alot of things are ambivalent I often have two minds to every thing really unless its of a particular interest to my core values. So for me I see questions where id like to vote 'Both' or 'Neither' but have to go either one or the other... strong ambivalence really makes decision making a pain in the butt

Not sure how much this scews my end result, probably not to much.

hmm interesting:- nice to see more arts careers than all the others for jobs I could do, i am mildly artistic, and i do like Archeology somewhat, heh not to sure about education though... I cant teach with out getting frustrated at the pupil

What i find rather odd is that looking at the Type relationships im also bits and pieces of a few other types, most notably the 'Pal' ... definitely explains alot to me, maybe im a split personality and just dont know it.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I was just about to post you the same!

Very crazy that we are similar, yet on Foe list

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I took the test...

I am an INFJ

neat test....who knew?! thanks for the link. Some questions I was kind of split but answered objectively and honestly.
speaknoevil07

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I did this test through another thread but I did it again anyway. I'm INFP:

Introverted 67
Intuitive 38
Feeling 50
Perceiving 33

Healer

Previous score
Introverted : 56
Intuitive : 38
Feeling : 38
Perceiving : 44

I've become more shy it seems...

I'm in the same boat as Princess Diana, Michel de Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow, and Isabel Meyers.

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
INTP

87% - Introverted
75% - Intuitive
62% - Thinking
11% - Perceiving

Very Expressed Introvert
Distinctively Expressed Intuitive Personality
Distinctively Expressed Thinking Personality
Slightly Expressed Perceiving Personality

The Architect

Strangely accurate, but would I say the same thing if it gave me another answer?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 38 12 33

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
11 38 12 22

Idealist Portrait of the Teacher (ENFJ)

Even more than the other Idealists, Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

Mikhail Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Ralph Nader, John Wooden, and Margaret Mead are examples of Teacher Idealists.

Kindve crazy how accurate these things always are ...... no matter which ones i take or what questions are asked they always end up the same where im in the top 2%

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just did a running tally, up through pretty_vacant's post here

It's very interesting. The kind of people who reply to this thread are not your average folk

type % in population % in this thread

ISTJ 11.6 4.0
ISTP 5.4 4.8
ESTP 4.3 1.6
ESTJ 8.7 0.8
ISFJ 13.8 1.6
ISFP 8.8 0.8
ESFP 8.5 none
ESFJ 12.3 0.8
INFJ 1.5 19.1
INFP 4.3 15.1
ENFP 8.1 3.2
ENFJ 2.4 5.6
INTJ 2.1 19.1
INTP 3.3 11.1
ENTP 3.2 none
ENTJ 1.8 12.7

plutoxgirl, if you'd rather be the only one updating stats in this thread, please let me know. I don't want to step on any toes but I was curious

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This looked fun, had to give it a shot.
Results, the famous list was interesting (Thomas Jefferson was listed
).

[modified for readability]

Your Type is INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
44 ----------50--------25-----56

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
type

famous personalities

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Thanks for the line up! Very interesting, indeed!

I am looking forward to seeing other responses to this thread!

edit to add

I am astonished at all the INFJ's. So I am not so odd, afterall, and what are all the signs of these INFJ's???????????????????????

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is me!! INFP

%

Introverted 36

Intuitive 88

Feeling 64

Perceiving 55

More About Your Idealist Healer Personality:

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

* Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
* Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
* Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
* Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.

Some additional info from WIKI.....

* Dominant Introverted Feeling (Fi): INFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of emotion.
* Auxiliary Extraverted Intuition (Ne): INFPs engage the outside world primarily with intuition, adept at seeing the big picture, sensing patterns and the flow of existence from the past toward the future.
* Tertiary Introverted Sensing (Si): This function gives INFPs a natural inclination toward absent-mindedness and makes them more easily distracted.
* Inferior Extraverted Thinking (Te): This function helps INFPs focus on external details but, being the inferior function, requires the expenditure of greater energy and is not as reliable.[15]

[edit on 31/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

well, you're not so odd here anyway. You're still pretty unusual out in the world

That was one of the really interesting patterns: *N*J's are seriously overrepresented in this thread, and *S*J's are seriously underrepresented. Compared to the average population, I mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Oh, yes......I do hope to see that a few more people will chime in before the ending tally is done..........so very interesting!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My results show that I am a INFJ.

Introverted 67
Intuitive 75
Feeling 38
Judging 67

This makes me a Counselor Idealist. Apparantly little more than one percent of the population falls into this category. I am quite the oddball, it seems.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Na, your not. I said about page 2, that I wondered why I never fit it. It seems that we are in the majority on ATS if you go back a few posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Put another integer (lol, INTJ) into the pile, because I'm one. It says INTJ's are confident, but I don't think I am, and I'm a bad leader and can't make decisions easily. I do plan a lot, but it is rare that these plans are carried out (usually not my fault
). I am definitely introverted to people I don't know well, but I'm rather outgoing with (good) friends.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join