It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I know that there are many of us here at ATS. But apparantly we are oddballs out there in that strange realm called real life.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ENFP-

Extrovert moderately
Intuitive moderately
Feeling. Moderately
Perceiving slighty

I don't remember all the numbers, didn't write them down.

Says we are champions. Only 2- 3% of population have this type of personality. Amazing how well this fits me.

Excellent thread OP!!

SandF for you

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 12 38 11

The Protector...I guess that's Me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, overall it is amazing to me how many people on this site are intuitive!

How we all ended up here is a testament to the site, I believe. Some of us have questions, and some of us know.........Nice!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
INTP

78 62 12 67

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wow
pretty interesting

YOUR TYPE
E N F J
89 12 75 1

The Giver

As an ENFJ, you're primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this.

Because ENFJ's people skills are so extraordinary, they have the ability to make people do exactly what they want them to do. They get under people's skins and get the reactions that they are seeking. ENFJ's motives are usually unselfish, but ENFJs who have developed less than ideally have been known to use their power over people to manipulate them. 1

it is really true
i am very extraverted but as well very individualistic

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Well it basically just re asserts how many flakes there on here.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
11 50 12 11

Mines is quite close.. Im labelled as a matermind, but one that was an x high up person who now sits in the wings, sorts the issues and moves on for the good..

Couldnt me more true....

I was a ex Manager of a big corporate entity with at least 80 staff under me (the top 80 of a company who had 10,000+ staff)... I got made redundant, couldnt find a job that could match my previous wage and ended up working at close Rupert Murdochs empire..

Im not where i want to be now in that empire, but ive got enough clout to make changes and show those 4 levels above me that i can act switftly and get the desired resuts.

4 times in the past two months ive shown those up the tree that i can make a call and get the results 6 people above me have said is impossible... Basically 6 people who are scared to contact the people needed to resolve the current situation.. Ill pick that phone up, make the call, have them eating out my hand and have the finances in the bank sameday.. regardless of who it is, give me there number and ill get on like a house on fire with them instantly... dont know what it is, but thats why im a MASTERMIND lol lol

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wrong forum post, sorry

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
11 62 12 44

Extrovert moderately
Intuitive moderately
Feeling. Moderately
Perceiving slighty

Champion.

I am amazed by its accuracy! typelogic.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
1 25 50 22

Last time I took it, I was introverted. Funny how people change ^_^

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You do realize its probably not a good idea for them to be profiling the members of ATS on this test, its pretty obvious that the rarest scores are turning up in larger numbers. Just another reason for them not to worry that the sheeple aren't waking up I suppose.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Why do you visit this site if there are so many flakes? Get something out of it do ya>

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am an INFP...... pretty spot on for my personality.

Second Line.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

I got INTJ as well. It fits me prefectly.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
You do realize its probably not a good idea for them to be profiling the members of ATS on this test, its pretty obvious that the rarest scores are turning up in larger numbers. Just another reason for them not to worry that the sheeple aren't waking up I suppose.

I don't think there's really anything to worry about. Although I'm surprised at the degree of variance in this thread from the averages, none of the directions of variance are at all surprising.

These tests only suggest which faculties you rely on most, they don't say anything about what you think specifically.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Not to worry. I was taken by math teacher back in high school to where I am not sure, tested for my intuitive abilites. He could not figure out how I passed tests I never studied for. He called me in class "Papillon"

I don't know what this is all about, or who is profiling, but I have a tendancy to know what is going on before it happens,

I have an uncanny ability to see what people are all about.
I try to shut out what I see in the general public, and shy away because if a person even touches me, I can tell them things they don't want to hear.

I don't feel I have to explain this to you, because it is what it is. I avoid public life, based on my score of being intuitive.

There are some things I'd rather not know. Hence, my being introverted.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm fairly psi myself and after moving here for over a year, and keeping to myself I have never felt such a feeling of relief, it was always a bit overwhelming, not to mention my friends picked it up and expected answers from me that I didn't feel at all able to give, nor could I force it. But there still is someone taking notes here. I see a lot of personalities ranging in the 3 1/2 - 1% range of the population.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Well, it's alway nice to meet member flake. How nice it is for you to stop by and make your comment. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hey, you have no idea how hard it is for me. I tell people the truth, and they don't want to hear it.

I have been bashed, bruised, and nearly crucified for telling people what they are.

I am not a fighting person, but people seem to find that I have "fighting words"

If anyone asks, or imposes on me, I tell them what I see.

I cannot lie.

I only tell people the truth, what I see, and I get abused for itl

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join