It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 25 75 11

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
Strength of the preferences %
33 38 38 44
I took the test twice to test my own consistency...I think that itself proves the outcome fairly accurate.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
Your Type is
INTJ
11 50 12 11

Mines is quite close.. Im labelled as a matermind, but one that was an x high up person who now sits in the wings, sorts the issues and moves on for the good..

Couldnt me more true....

Mine was also INTJ. I was always skeptical about tests like these, but this analysis fit me to a T. I am the engineering manager of a large firm and seem to be the "go to" guy whenever there is a problem. I don't know how many times I've contemplated "what if" scenarios and determined what would be the best approach, only later to be faced with the real deal. My boss knows that I always have a plan to deal with whatever problem we face.
I have hundreds of employees on three different continents that answer to me. I don't enjoy the level of responsibility I have, and did not ask for it, but I am confident that no one else could do it better. I rose to the current responsibility quickly...of course working 70 hours a week for a 40 hrs of pay helped immensely.

At first I though this test would be like a horoscope....that is, a little something that applies to everyone. However, when my wife and daughter took the test, their results too were uncannily accurate.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
That's amazing. INTP.

That's me. Architect.

Never been reduced to a description before, but that pretty well sums me up.

Thanks.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by dooper]

LOL! Yeah.. I am a head of a design team for a contractor that does lots of work on the military installation I work at. Mostly I do CADD / drafting stuff but also do some quality control stuff.

Turns out I am also INTP

moderately expressed introvert 44
moderately expressed intuitive personality 25
slightly expressed thinking personality 12
slightly expressed perceiving personality 11

-ChriS

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm an INTP. Seems to be most members of ATS are introverts. So we live inside our own heads, not caring much about external world? Right.. But we do as a matter of fact. Just to face it, subject matters here are such that we are forced to. Its more about breaking cultural patterns instead, than living inside our own heads.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

In reply to your post ~
HUMANMETRICS ( Jung Typology Test)
22, 62, 50, 11 equals INFJ
"THE IDEALIST" My Temperament being "THE COUNSELOR".
personalitypage.com idicates ~ INFJ
"THE PROTECTOR"
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
THATS ME COMPLETELY....GREAT POST

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have repeatedly tested as an INTP

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Your Type is ENTJ

Extraverted 11 Intuitive 88 Thinking 1 Judging 11

Heh, this is very interestingly accurate... id like to see this develop some more... i wonder if this is scientifically proven.

"Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened."

Yea... Ummm im at a shock...

if im a good candidate to be a leader, vote for ugie in 2012! I WILL SAVE US ALL!

Or if this financial crisis were in gets out of control, and there's a rebellion... ill be your general!

still cant get over the fact that i took this test 3 times and got the same result... (waited an hour in between so i wouldn't memorize my answers) "cause of my edit" also shocked that im 2% of the pop... heh...

I knew i was 2% of the pop with having green eyes... 2% seems to follow me around... same with 2% milk...

keirsey.com...

typelogic.com...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

22 50 62 1

Thanks for the link, by the way. I hadn't taken a Jung test before. I'm off to do a bit of research for more info.

the type is INTJ.

[edit on 31/1/09 by subbcindy]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
1 75 50 11

the "visionary"

[edit on 31-1-2009 by sinesolis]

slightly expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

[edit on 31-1-2009 by sinesolis]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
INFJ

Struggling musician and big brother type.
Makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
67 50 75 11

The Scientist. The Rational Mastermind. The wife is also INTJ. We're supposed to be about one percent of the population.

Seems accurate to me.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Watermonkey]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Fieldmarshal

Says less than 2% are this....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
11 25 25 1

# slightly expressed extravert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# slightly expressed judging personality

"The Executive"

Natural born leader is what I really am. Interesting stuff right here. I got the same thing on my PSAT test.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Right on. Besides, if the test was as accurate as it's claimed to be, people should always get consistent scores on each attribute - not identical, perhaps, but very near values.

I've got INTP, ENTP and INTJ scores at different times.

This time round it was INTJ. 33I 50N 12T 17J.

Either our personalities are ever-changing (in which case personality testing is useless) or the test is flawed. Anyway, what are these oppositions? Introvert versus extravert is pretty clear because Jung defined the terms as opposite. But why is perceiving said to be the opposite of judging? Intuition the opposite of sensation? Since when did thinking and feeling become mutually exclusive?

Psychoanalysis. No more scientific than astrology, really, at the end of the day.

Jung himself was great though. Mainly because he had intuition. Bags of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii

I was classified as INTJ, "The Scientist". I agree with most of it, but I have never really considered myself introverted. I am actually very outgoing with people I am comfortable around.

I was also classified as INTJ (11-75-1-78). And, as you said, I agree with most of it, except for the "introverted" label - I'm selectively social, but can be more open than anyone around me if I chose to be.

Interesting test, but I think it needs some work. I could have swung either way on a number of those questions.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by walman]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ENTJ
Im a fieldMarshal as well. In that 2% category.
Some of my fellow 2 percents are.. Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton(damnit), James Monroe, and I forget who else.

Word to all the FIELD MARSHALS!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Holy crap! I've never taken one of these tests before. I've heard of the 16 different personality types from a past co-worker. He was telling me about this book so detailed, you'd swear he was trying to sell it to me.

I'm completely BLOWN AWAY by the accuracy of this test. These descriptions fit me PERFECTLY. I can't argue a single one. It's totally uncanny. Someone wrote a book on my life before I was even born and got it all right. It's amazing how out of billions of people, we can all be lumped into these little categories. Is there really individuality out there? Are any of us really special? According to this test, we're not individuals and we aren't special. Kill one of us and there are 100 million more to follow us in our footsteps exactly.

My results:

Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
11 50 50 67

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* distinctively expressed judging personality

"The Inspector"

Eerily enough, my last two jobs, I was an inspector for construction projects. Ho-lee shi.....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
I just did a running tally, up through pretty_vacant's post here

It's very interesting. The kind of people who reply to this thread are not your average folk

type % in population % in this thread

ISTJ 11.6 4.0
ISTP 5.4 4.8
ESTP 4.3 1.6
ESTJ 8.7 0.8
ISFJ 13.8 1.6
ISFP 8.8 0.8
ESFP 8.5 none
ESFJ 12.3 0.8
INFJ 1.5 19.1
INFP 4.3 15.1
ENFP 8.1 3.2
ENFJ 2.4 5.6
INTJ 2.1 19.1
INTP 3.3 11.1
ENTP 3.2 none
ENTJ 1.8 12.7

plutoxgirl, if you'd rather be the only one updating stats in this thread, please let me know. I don't want to step on any toes but I was curious

Im ESFJ so I guess Im the clear minority here. Its interesting, because I guess my kind of personality is normally not very concerned with whats going on behind the news, yet I am. And I also think people in general are very unlike me, despite ESFJ being the second largest percentage of people according to this study. So I should feel more people are more like me, but I dont.

Me and Beege24 are the only ones being ESFJ in this thread so far. We have the same personality as Martin Luther King by the way. But Im not a black guy (I wish I was because I think black skin looks better than white skin
).

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
INTJ

100% introverted (oh crap), 12% intuitive, 75% thinking, 44% judging.

Sounds almost accurate to me. Except for this part "the Mastermind." Perhaps someday.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by lsatwd]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by lsatwd]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join