It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opposition to the illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i'm curious as if there has been or ever will be an organized opposition against the illuminati...my guess would be that if such an organization would arise, it will come from the illuminati itself, who will then victoriously "defeat" themselves, and then afterward, of course, impose their rule over those who have supported them. perhaps an official declaration of opposition to the illuminati, say by a group that we'll call the "anti-illuminati," would be akin to a group of soldiers waiting to ambush their adversaries, which then they all step out from the shadows and proclaim, "hey, we're here to kick your (insert your favorite expletives here)!"
anyone else have an opinion on this?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, the organized opposition to the Illuminati plans for world control is happening all around you now. Just turn on the TV. The Illuminati like to outlaw those who oppose them as "terrorists". Now, they've written up the laws to practically label any opposition to Government action as terrorist. Any anti-Illuminati's will be called "terrorists" by the Government today, which is a fact based on the laws now in effect.

It could also be true that part of this current "terrorism" is made by Government-Illuminati Agents to advance their own political agendas against mass humanity.

Yes, there is organized opposition to the Illuminati today.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If the Galactic Federation is actually real the Illumiti will be destroyed in 2012.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Indeed. Well, I believe you're missing the major point of the Illuminati...

You see, the Illuminati is really an Anti-Christian group, if you had researched their history, not some "government takeover group" (though that is the effective means they utilize to achieve their intended ends).

Back in the early church (I'm not certain of the exact date, of course.), a young catholic priest was frustrated with the crap the Church (Note the capital "C".... heh.) was going through, the hipocracy, and how they continually shut down any forms of science that opposed the church's rule over life. So, he quit the church, and formed his own group, the Illuminati (Literally, "the enlightened ones"). The Illuminati was a group of scientists who actually had little against the church, in fact, many were devout christians, and in reality were merely trying to further science.

However, the Church, in those days, was very, very anti-science. They wanted to do away with it almost completely, except for that which furthered what they taught (geocentric universe, single god, spontaneous generation... etc.). So they launched a campaign against the Illuminati, and sought to wipe it out. Unfortunately, they suceeded--- to a degree. Many were burned as witches or something of the like, but it mostly taught the sect to operate in secrecy. So, the Church worked on a new approach, a smear campaign posting them as devil worshipers, by making a play from their name- "Lucifer." See any resemblance to the word "Illuminati?" Lucifer means "One who illuminates."

I lose most of my research here, because they seem to disappear withing other groups, like the Knights Templar (Which the Church eliminated! That reeks of Illuminatus ties...), and the Masons (It seems likely that the Illuminati would lean towards a society that could help them achieve powerful positions to further science and hurt the church... wouldn't it?). I assume they haven't died out, but who really knows? Likely the only ones who do are those directly involved.

Alrighty, and so, my main point. The Illuminati is a pro-science, anti-church group. I doubt they've evolved much in their ambitions since their creation, but I could be wrong. Anyway, if they were to go against anything... it would be the church. So, are priests being called terrorists? No, they're just raping little boys. And if Michael Jackson is getting away with it, likely they will too. *wink* Besides, I see little wrong with them. Dethroning the most powerful and corrupt organization ever sounds like a pretty noble quest. Power to ye!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hm...adam weishaupt...think about this...lucid=lucifer? and immortal, what i meant was one large "supergroup," if you will, that made it's presence by being known as an official anti-illuminati organization.

[Edited on 4/13/2004 by cloud]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Justice League could take them.

Not the super friends of course, but the Justice League definitely...maybe the X-men.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i'm sure the jl could take them on too (if they actually did exist here), but you also have to keep in mind whether or not they are also part of the conspiracy...did you ever catch the jl episode where superman did lex in, and they themselves eventually established a totalitarian rule?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyone that shares information about them is anti-illuminati, everytime we discuss them and bring awareness to someone who had no clue they existed we are acting against them. They illuminati draws its power from secrecy and lies. We are truth seekers... that makes us the enemy.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Alright! I am the enemy! This is excellent.

All of you Illuminati... kill me! No, seriously. It would be so much better to know I died in "the search for truth" than live in a society of lies and deceit. At least for me.

^^ Or recruit me... and I'll shut up...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

i'm sure the jl could take them on too (if they actually did exist here), but you also have to keep in mind whether or not they are also part of the conspiracy...did you ever catch the jl episode where superman did lex in, and they themselves eventually established a totalitarian rule?

That's an excellent point. No, I didn't see that episode, but you can't trust Superman, he's shifty.

Plus you know that damn Aquaman is a freakin' hippie.

Spiderj

What about the Avengers? or G-Force?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Zhedi Order

Read the post all the way at the bottom: www.astralpulse.com...

Two, other posts which are related to the Zhedi Order but don't explain what it is, though I think you would find it interesting:

www.darkforum.com...

www.occultforums.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Considering the Illuminati extends from the upper echelons of Masonry, it would make sense that the Knights of Columbus would be their natural enemies. The Knights of Columbus are often mistaken as being a Masonic organization, but they are in fact the opposite. If anyone here has read 'Behold A Pale Horse' by William Cooper, they would have noticed an oath taken against Masons in the name of the K of C, and anyone familiar with Knights of Columbus terminology would know that they call themselves the K of C.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Decretal]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Strangely there were a bunch of people, organisations and governments that were in opposition to the Illuminati - I must say that Abby Augustine Barruel's "The Illuminati" is the most facinating books I've come accross in a long time.
It may help to read up on Freemasonry first, Albert Pike, Charles T McClenechan and all that, but then again maybe just jump in feet first if you want to get to the straight dope.
This book was written during the French Revolution and paints a very different picture to the fanciful "let them eat cake" nonsense we are taught in high school.
Even if it is all completely false it makes a sterling read, more incredibly it all checks out when you cross reference times, dates, places and people.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In the Illuminatus Trilogy, the Discordians were the pro-active enemies of the Illuminati, however calling them an "organization" would be a bit of a contradiction as the group, by nature, was rather non-centralized and phantasmal. Essentially all you have to do to become part of their non-organization is a) be "illuminated" or aware of the existance of the illuminati and their desire to imminentize the eschaton and b) do stuff to interfere with said desires. One can work solely or with small groups of similarly interested Discordians. And dont take any of this stuff too Sirius-ly.

Hail Eris

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
i'm curious as if there has been or ever will be an organized opposition against the illuminati...my guess would be that if such an organization would arise, it will come from the illuminati itself, who will then victoriously "defeat" themselves, and then afterward, of course, impose their rule over those who have supported them. perhaps an official declaration of opposition to the illuminati, say by a group that we'll call the "anti-illuminati," would be akin to a group of soldiers waiting to ambush their adversaries, which then they all step out from the shadows and proclaim, "hey, we're here to kick your (insert your favorite expletives here)!"
anyone else have an opinion on this?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
In the Illuminatus Trilogy, the Discordians were the pro-active enemies of the Illuminati, however calling them an "organization" would be a bit of a contradiction as the group, by nature, was rather non-centralized and phantasmal. Essentially all you have to do to become part of their non-organization is a) be "illuminated" or aware of the existance of the illuminati and their desire to imminentize the eschaton and b) do stuff to interfere with said desires. One can work solely or with small groups of similarly interested Discordians. And dont take any of this stuff too Sirius-ly.

Hail Eris

Discordianism, ah yes!
A non-prophet disorganization.
Somebody has their towel.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
First you must know 'who', 'what', 'where', 'why' and IF there even is such thing as illuminati. When and if you have all those answers, is when you can start asking about who might even begin to oppose such a group(?) and then find out which group is on which side of the fence and controlling which forces etc..The irony would be that the illuminati is not even real, but the supposed opposing group coming in to defend 'whoever' from *them* is actually the REAL illuminati.

It's all about webs of deceit, rumours, paranoia and mind games verses reality, honesty, integrity and truth or something along those lines..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I say we kill the sons of bitches!
Everyone of them!

"I am a human being, god damn it!

My life has value!"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

^^ Or recruit me... and I'll shut up...

I want a date for two to meet a grey and actually have a conversation with him/her/it in outer space.

You give me that, and tell me where to sign.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If the Illuminati is real, I suspect they're front group would be the ACLU, I can think of no other group more hell bent on their supposed ideals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join