It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opposition to the illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

No, I didn't mean it like that, yes only YOU can save yourself, I meant that only around 6000 people are trying to stop us from 'waking up', prevent us from doing so, thats what I mean.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen any yet.
So far after hitting the net and found strong story lines that
Tesla was eyed by the money men as anti oil and banned
from development in the US, I have seen no recognition
that the story went any further.

The Tesla science found development in WWII Germany
and came under cover to the US and now is a World Wide
suppression.

So if anyone thinks the Illuminati hold on oil needs changing
I do not think they know how to do it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If you venture outside of America, you will find many small groups opposing the Illuminati, including the fundamentalist Muslims and the Yakuza. They both have large stakes in the major anti-Illuminati media in America. Small towns all across America are also ignoring mandates by FEMA as such. There are stories of sheriffs driving federal agents out of town.

The matter is not as simple as good guys vs, bad guys.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Yes, fundamentalist Muslims.
But even normal Muslims have the Narrative which I think
they blame Bush for 9/11/01, so that can't be good.

Islam has an in with the Illuminati due to the oil supply.
Rockefeller had all the oil and now ships it.
So he has to pay the piper and do what they say in order to
ship the oil.
What would you do to to keep in business.
The selling of Tesla fuel less energy just won't happen but
might help lowering the price of oil.

Except the big HHO fuel boosters only brought on rising
oil prices until the booster people lost their boost advantage.
Another Illuminati opposition busted.
Most of the time due to the Illuminati running most of what we
know, we can't bust anything and give us Myth Busters on TV
to keep us entertained as secrets will never be revealed
especially from locked of works of Tesla.
ED: Narrative Islam 911

[edit on 9/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
there is a revolution and us being here is part of the revolution. the day will come when words will turn into action. if your asking then you are rebeling, # THE NWO

please check out and support husla187.

www.youtube.com...

i am doing my part the best way i can, now do yours and at least leave a comment...thanx guys and keep up the good work. silence is our only enemy. debate put up posters scream yell do anything you can even talk to friends and family. might thnk we crazy now but when # hits the fan at least you warned them,

love and peace HUSLA187

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Many who are part of the global elite are born into it
They are also victims of indoctrination passed on through generations
Many are simply too afraid to step out of line yet are not happy with their life and what their peers expect from them
Some however have risked all and spoken out

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have you guys read this ??? armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
i'm curious as if there has been or ever will be an organized opposition against the illuminati...
this?

Excuse me..... Ahem! That would be the "Holy Roman Catholic Empire!"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My sense is that the term "Illuminati" is not well defined in conspiracy literature. Secret Societies themselves often "oppose" one another. In particular, English and Grand Orient Freemasonries "oppose" one another. Then, Freemasonry and Organized Religion "oppose" one another. The term "Illuminati" is probably a created term, used as psychological warfare in some ways.

Jefferson was probably a member of the original "Illluminati," as were other Founding Fathers who created Washington DC according to astrological alignments and set the country on a course of conquering the original inhabitants. Those same original inhabitants probably knew what they were dealing with. I am sure that they could spiritually feel the deceptions afoot, just as Tibetan culture had to be destroyed by atheist Red China because it provided an alternative to planetary destruction.

The Big Banks run the planet. They are destroying the planet, destroying ecosystems and humans. Wars and genocides are engineered. It is a sad state of affairs, but a true one and must be said. My sense, however, is that the Big Banks themselves are really fronts for secret societies and secret factions within governments. Often times we are given a figure to hate and oppose, such as Rockefeller who symbolizes WASP arrogance, or Rothschild around whom so much hate literature has coalesced, but these families have simply been selected by forces behind the scenes and can be deposed by them. I would say that Dan Brown, for all of his faults, came closest to the real agenda.

It does not look like the forces of Freedom will win. It looks more like we will see massive extinctions as we saw five times already in Earth's past, some of them even more horrendous than the extinctions of the dinosaurs. I hope that we can buck the trend. The "Illuminati" seem to want organic life extinct in order to fulfill some kind of Gnostic fantasy of machines and hybrids. That is why their media shills deny global warming and encourage us at our worst. That may also be why we are seeing bees disappear, bees having a special connection with the Creator as noted in the Hebrew Bible. Only a massive awakening in the Light will defeat this, in my opinion.

I respectfully state my opinion and will allow others to agree or disagree.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I'd give it more stars if I could.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
If the Illuminati is real, I suspect they're front group would be the ACLU, I can think of no other group more hell bent on their supposed ideals.

I know this thread is old as hell, but the ACLU...really?
wouldn't the ideals of the illuminati be a fascist police state, depopulation, etc.? What does this have to do with a group who stands for the rights of minorities (race, religion, handicapped, etc.) who otherwise are not well-represented in a democracy? If there's a great, overarching conspiracy akin to 'the illuminati', the ACLU may be a small cog in their plan, but I can't imagine how that group closely parallels a one-world fascist dictatorship. Honestly, the 2nd most ridiculous thing I read on the internet today.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

What indeed....perhaps you need to look back to the founding of it,the who, and why and what else they were involved in. Also note they do not defend all free speach...only when it suits their ends. The first thing you have to do when subverting an obstacle group is debase it's values, and the quickest way is to find an error in it's "truths" and twist and exploit it.....this freedom of religion, becomes freedom from religion....and freedom of thought and speech, becomes PC freedom from "hate" speech.or i.e. anything I find offensive....THE ACLU' goals have changed a bit as we are in a very different world now....but the same long term goal, is the destruction of unified American culture...to create division, and apathy...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kuranrohaen

No they are not an anti Christian group.

If they were anti Christian, Christianity would have been labeled a terrorist religion. But Islam was labeled a terroist religion. They would have ruined the name of Christianity by showing it on media as a intolerant religion. Again that's what they have done to Islam. Think about it. Wars and chaos have taken place in these countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. And historically these countries are apart of a region called Khorasan. This is where Muslims believe a savior will come from and will lead them to Jesus (Isa for Muslims) defeat the Dajjal (Christians would say the anti-christ). Why else do you think Afghanistan has been through all these wars, so that they can slowly get wiped out and make this army weaker.

In WW1 the Islamic caliphate in the Ottoman empire was overthrown and eventually the dissolution of the Ottoman empire. How can they be against Christianity; just like you said that they labeled Christians Devil worshipers. The are now labeling Muslims as terrorists. Christianity lost their battle with the Illuminati and now the pope is one of them. What happened to Christianity is happening to Islam now but at a much larger scale. Judaism has been hijacked by these people and manipulated into zionism which has been stuffed in the "Jewish holy land" which as a Jew myself belongs to the Palestinians.

Peace to you.

Tolerant Jew with an interest in Islam and it's rich history.
שלום

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Salaam, Greetings and May Peace be upon to us all....
My dear Comrades, My Brothers and Sisters...
We must understand that this universe is all about balance. Good and evil, Light and Darkness, Night and day etc... so its only common sense that id there are organization behind the atrocities of the Greater plan of the NWO, there will be an organization working against it -whatever it called-. I just wanted to inform you all that such organization wont be able to recruit you or me, for we're all already its members... We are ALL the opposition of the current Illuminati and NWO.
We're doing a Great job for exposing their plans to the world and i implore you all to keep doing it.
You WILL face hardships and obstacles, society will loathe you... even people closest to you will avoid or abandon you and in not even going to tell you what will happen to you should our enemies "black-bagged" you... BUT YOU MUST KEEP FIGHTING!!! Our time will soon come...
Let us not be divided by their teachings and propaganda, we are all Warriors of Truth and Justice, Soldiers of Heaven and Defenders of Faith...
The Last Great War will come and i pray to fight together with you all, my Brothers and Sisters... See you soon in the battlefield... The battlefield of Our Holy Land...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Salaam, Greetings and May Peace be upon to us all....
My dear Comrades, My Brothers and Sisters...
We must understand that this universe is all about balance. Good and evil, Light and Darkness, Night and day etc... so its only common sense that if there are organization behind the atrocities of the Greater plan of the NWO, there will also be an organization working against it -whatever it called-. I just wanted to inform you all that such organization wont be able to recruit you or me, for we're all already its members...
We are ALL the opposition of the current Illuminati and NWO.
We're doing a Great job for exposing their plans to the world and i implore you all to keep doing it.
You WILL face hardships and obstacles, society will loathe you... even people closest to you will avoid or abandon you and im not even going to tell you what will happen to you should our enemies "black-bagged" you... BUT YOU MUST KEEP FIGHTING!!! Our time will soon come...
Let us not be divided by their teachings and propaganda, we are all Warriors of Truth and Justice, Soldiers of Heaven and Defenders of Faith...
The Last Great War will come and i pray to fight together with you all, my Brothers and Sisters... See you soon in the battlefield... The battlefield of Our Holy Land...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SalahaddinThere are some interesting points in your post, but it seems like too much of a performance for me to take seriously.

(post by ikcol removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cloud

warningilluminati.wordpress.com...

You wanted my opinion? You didn't do research, try harder next time to make a more interesting thread. No soup for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join