It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
I know who this "entity" is. He is Anu, the King of Anunnaki. But I assure you, rules of the game has changed and Anu will NOT come.
However, Mankind still in a danger.

Sure sunshine... here is pratical aplication of the 99% rule

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Actually, i do believe the biblical prophetical texts are just telling a future vision. The contents of that vision may be used or misused by people trying to figure out what it means, but let's not invalidate the prophecy because other people are inserting their own ideas into it or using it like a play book. who knows, maybe those who are attempting to use it as a guideline for world domination, have no clue how the real events will play out and are only guessing. .. this would result in quite a surprise should the real events unfold and not be anything like they assumed.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That is possible I suppose, but to me it makes more sense to me to assume the texts are more of an agenda, a declaration of intent and a blueprint.

Now, I do believe there is some truth lurking in them, I do believe there were meaningfull events of transcendental nature, somewhere, but they have been crushed by the weight of 2 millenia of disinformation, mistranslation, lies and manipulation, to a point where the original message is almost lost behind the noise.

Luckily everyone has a divine spark within themselves, should they choose to use it, you don't need a manual, just a meditation. But point taken, you could be right I suppose.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Huh, another person making extraordinary claims with no proof to back it up. What a stunner. Gee.. I wonder if there is any money in it for him.

What drives people into a bigger frenzy? Hope or fear? There is a reason that 99% of the amazing predictions and 'discoveries' are of the doomsday variety.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If Jordan does have a fair amount of truth, why then is he still alive?

If David Icke and Art Bell have a fair amount of truth and never stop speaking up, why then are they still alive?

George Carlin was I believe checked
JFK was checked
Tim Russet was possibly checked
Arron Russo was possibly checked and a few others. But not these guys who supposedly have "real" secrets... What gives?

I have seen this argument arise quite a few times during discussions. I too have asked myself that question and after some consideration I don't think it's a very valid argument. Consider the fact that Icke, Jones, and Maxwell on the core have some time or the other exposed the PTB in some form or another SIMILAR to Cooper or Russo.

The thing is, if by your thinking the PTB will go and kill every speaker who even slightly exposes them they will be in for quite a bloodshed. Imagine for a second that all of those who are alive today are killed. What do you think the community would think? Would it not validate what they were saying since "they got him too".

Let me go a step further and ask you this: Does your assumption mean that a truth seeker such as Icke or Maxwell MUST be killed in order for their theories to be validated in your books? Think about that...

Originally posted by strNick
I know who this "entity" is. He is Anu, the King of Anunnaki. But I assure you, rules of the game has changed and Anu will NOT come. However, Mankind still in a danger.

Nick, can you elaborate on what rules have change and why he will not come?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

well you believe in astral projection? remote viewing?
out of body experiences? life after death/near death experiences?
the idea that the man didn't have a vision of the future can only be corroborated/disproven by the actual events either not happening or happening, just like with any other future portent. now this has a 2 fold possible result:
1) someone trying to make it happen on purpose - i.e. self fulfillment
or
2) the real events unravelling to nearly everyone's surprise. (meaning that it may not be how any of us now view it, regardless of the approach).

let's look at the man having the vision. he's describing events in a futuristic landscape of IRAQ. he was not an iraqi. he was a jew in a roman prison on the isle of patmos, during the time when he had the vision. so how would he know the river he was seeing was the euphrates? it wasn't like the apostles and disciples hopped on a jet and flew over there to see what it was like... i mean, what would be the point of having that vision, so long ago, about a place 1000s of miles away?

i find the entire thing very compelling but i'm not exactly sure what to make of all of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Only heard the first few minutes... but I immediately thought of the symbolism in the subject of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

creepy that UK telegraph doomsday thing. Telegraph is like the Times right? not the Inquirer. But did you notice that the ad sponsor for that apocalyptic power point in England is the same flabby / fit tummy sponsor on this US ATS site homepage? Isn't that odd?

ATS is US based right? or is it UK - it makes more sense if it's all UK I suppose.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Guess what? This stuff has been around for a long time. Kids cartoons, movies, books and plots show what they are trying to do.

Hellboy, The new Indiana Jones movie, Terminator, Stargate, demon movies, all of them are bringing or attempting to bring human/spiritual forces to work together to open portals to other dimensions.

Moving the human conciousness and energy to these gates and worm holes has been going on by Magi since BEFORE Eygpt. The flood of Noah was partially to destroy the technology and genetic manipulation already on earth.

The next step in the destruction of the craft was the tower of Babel. Remenats of the craft have remained all this time, mostly in Construction (Masonry) and tech (Kabala and Genetic manipulation) and Governments/religious rule (human resources).

We are in a convergance point now where all of these will be brought together to open these gates to allow alien forces (demons, et al) loose on the earth again.

There is nothing new under the sun, only History you do not know.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maxwell mentioned something very important.
The Rising Sun symbol - "A blazing sun rising over the mountains in the East"
It IS Obama's logo.

You might say "Nooo. Obama's logo is just a big O for Obama. And the red stripes are farmer's fields. And the big white circle in the middle is just the negative spece of the O. There's nothing relating it to the sun!"

BUT did you notice who designed the logo?
A guy named "Sol Sender".
I am SO not kidding.
Sol = Sun.
Giving us Obama = Sender.

Interview with Sol Sender about designing Obama's logo.

He says they were trying to "Do something different", depicting "one country without boundaries - not red states & blue states", and "we had never done a political campaign before".

Why did he get into political logos now?
Is a 5000 year old cross-cultural symbol really "different"?
Is one country without boundaries a hidden allusion to the one-world-government?
Did you notice how all the other logo prototypes were totally lame? Problem, Response, Solution?
One of the prototype logos at 5:27 actually shows the sun over HILLS!

Jordan Maxwell's beating around the bush because he wants you to visit his site/buy his book. He's been studying this for 50 years, and finally wants some cash.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Only on part 3 thus far, and so far I'm highly underwhelmed - to say the least. Half an hour in, and he hasn't said anything substantive. He rambles on and on about "Having something" that he's been "Researching for 40 years" and how "Mind bogglingly big" it all is.... yet he doesn't even make an attempt to explain it. He throws in some teasers about sun symbolism and Obama... yadda yadda yadda.

He says the subject is just too big to explain just now in the hour he's wasting on the show, yet invites Alex out to Cali to review his work. He proclaims that even in just an hour Alex can get a basic mindframe to understand this subject and work on a far more reaching project. Hello... wtf.... you just had an hour on his show to get this info out you butthole.

You know, you can convey some extremely profound and deep, as well as highly technical information in an hour. Go to a symposium on your favorite sciences. Hear a few speeches about the production of hemoglobin in the blood, or the way DNA can be made to fold in varying ways at varying temperatures - offering an organic mechanism to "grow" consumer electronics. TEDTalks on Youtube do it all the time, in often less than 20 minuites. What the hell is this guy's problem that he can't truncate or simplify?

Oh... yeah... he has nothing. He's a blowhard, and spreading fear in the name of self-publication. Prometheus Syndrome.

Edit: With the number of connections he's attempting to throw together - from Nazi's to the bible to transhumanism. I think he's falling prey to a common misconception. An illusion of the mind. We think in a linear fashion and expect the world to operate in a linear fashion. The world is not linear. Political history is not linear. Human social interactions are not linear. Connecting the dots in the way he seems attempting to do is a futile effort because the dots don't connect - no matter what initial image you think you can infer from their arrangement. At least, not in the manner in which we typically think.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

This is exactly how I feel. I believe the camps are for some specific disaster or "something" coming that the government knows about and possibly even the reason the financials are in dissaray, funneling money to a specific source. I also agree it is exciting to be alive during these times

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I watched that interview yesterday and it was compelling as well as frustrating because Maxwell wouldn't give much of a clue as to what he's discovered. Hopefully AJ gets out to Hollywood ASAP and gets Maxwell's PowerPoint presentation on video.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Matthew 22 14 For many are called, but few are chosen. I think this passage is starting to stand out to me .

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Im quite sure I know what he is talking about. I dont agree entirely with his interpretation. But I dont think he's a million miles off the mark, either. I just think the scope of it has made him see ghouls in every shadow. Is Obama part of this ancient system? Hm. I doubt it. Though some of his symbolism is certainly very suggestive, I think it is because he learned at the feet of those of an ilk more sinister. I think the people behind him quite likely are part of something greater...but Id bet the same was true for Bush.

As for why he didnt say specifically what...its the same reason I am not. I've been researching the same thing for a decade. I started in the ancient world, and only in the last few years came across undeniable proof that it extends into our world today. But see...if I just tried to sum it up and tell you, it would sound laughable. Trust me, Ive tried that a time or two. It's a matter of scope. It would really require a carefully crafted book to explain.

For those of you who are interested in looking for yourself...there are many threads that lead to the same pattern woven throughout history. But first you must leave your biases behind and look just at the facts. I suspect Maxwell found his key in the Masons; I dont think they are the best key, because the...suspicions...that surround the Masons tend to distort one's final perception. A better key might be found in things like the legend of the holy Grail. But remember, too: there is a duality to the subject. Remember Albi, Albion, and the very concept of a black and white world. See where your journey leads you, and good luck.

Don't get too caught up in the hype that is Alex Jones, but don't dismiss this entirely. There is certainly some truth in what Maxwell has to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

There is some truth, sure, but for the most part it's fearmongering, baiting the reaction for a made up problem. The solution, when presented, will show what this is really all about:

Myths and kings, oppression of man. The oligarchy's struggled straddle of mankind. The fight to keep power over the people by the prison of the mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
rulers of the dark in high places... it's talking about the planets. the other planets that are inhabited, that is. apparently, some of them have a stake in our natural resources.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It is not fear mongering to point out that there are things to fear. I didnt listen to all he had to say, as I dont have the time at the moment. Just enough to get what he was talking about. And I'd say he's not fear-mongering; I'd say he's afraid. There's a difference.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Oh, and I wanted to add....a made up problem? Are you really that oblivious? Seriously? You don't think there are some huge problems right now, tied to a network of people who have been players in this their whole lives? Honestly?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Am I the only one thinking; Coming Entity = Maitreya?

It would fit in.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

I disagree, I don't think he's afraid, I think he's acting. You're right, it's not fearmongering when there is something real to be feared. But it is fearmongering when the something to be feared will only have a chance to manifest itself if it is feared first, which I believe is the case.

At the end of the day, regarding the NWO conspiracy stuff, including the more arcane occult aspects, there is nothing to fear but fear itself, because if that fear is countered, the rest crumbles, which I believe is why people bringing a positive message in the middle of all this are so frequently savishly attacked.

It is, before anything material can manifest, a psy op. If the minds of the people don't get molded in the right way the planned results will not manifest. This is the NWO's dirty little secret. They need us, the people, far more than we need them.

But let's see how it all pans out, some people are atracted to slavery like moths to a flame.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join