It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I liked your explanation. Symbolism isn't bad, neither are geometrical archetypes or things of this nature. These are what reality is founded upon. Everything is a symbol.

I disagree with the fear that JM and AJ tnd to bring into it..... but yet there is validity to some of what they say, and I'm focusing on what exactly JM was referring to.... and not you per say.... but certain people in this thread tend to totally glance over the fact that I and a couple of others have taken PIECES of what these people were saying and tried to explain them in different ways so people could understand, but instead tend to totally focus on just how unreliable these sources are, therefore what we are saying in relation to some things these sources are saying is totally irrelevant...

What you are saying, though, definitely adds to what I was saying! Thank you! People expect an extra-dimensional being to just manifest in this dimension as a glowing humanoid or a demonic reptile or something. That's just ridiculous, and I really can't put into words just WHY it is ridiculous... I haven't been able to describe my experiences in the matter with words because it just wouldn't do it justice. J.M. was right on when he said that you can't just come out and say it. I don't even think his future presentation on the matter will be at all helpful to people who don't already get what is happening. Most people can't think of pan-dimensionality, and if they consider it at all, they picture it just like a slight variation on our dimension with fairies angels and gnomes and # like a children's storybook or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is an excellent post right here.
I encourage everyone to check out the links Shakesbeer provided. The one I especially recommend is the essay on Exo-Politics desribing the major E.T. species we have encountered and documented up to this point (or at least 2005...)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

"son" and "sun" are not the same words in egyptian hieroglyphs. not only do they not sound like each other phonetically, the glyphs are also different. the english sound alike thing, is a ruse. sigh. this is like the time a guy sent me an email claiming to know about an extra-terrestrial organization on another planet called GOD, which simply stood for Galactic Order of (i can't remember this part). funny, he didn't realize that the word "God" is actually from the german Gott, and that the actual word for God was IL (etymology, IL, EL, AL)

anyway, etymology is your friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I understand your sarcasm here.... but I'm not going to buy any person's junk just because they think they are onto something and think they deserve to profit from the info. OF COURSE that is what these guys are doing! Trust everything they say like gospel? No way! But if everything is a symbol with meaning, it is important to take the bits and pieces from even the scummiest of waters.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Paranoia will destroy ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by songthrush
[Kinda sucks when you have no 2nd Amendment though like here; catapults anyone? ]

Sigh... Slingshots, anyone?

On second thought... rocks anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If Alex decides to do a movie with him, he'll only do it if he makes it for the masses and super cheap/ free, if it turns out he doesn't make this movie with him then it'd seem that Maxwell was just coaxing a scam, to make some money for retirement.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
So it looks like its almost time to gather up the clan and head out into the Aussie bush

I cant think of a better place to escape to than outback Australia !!!

Steer clear of Alice Springs...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It has to be incredibly disappointing and depressing for Mr. Maxwell to try and educate for 40 years and see the world come to this. However, it's always darkest before the dawn. How much darker it can get, it will get. This is bad and good. Bad for the inconvenience and suffering, good in the reality shock, sincerity and humility it will cultivate for the fortunate. This is the nature of the world and the Devil who is worshiped by the pseudo and Social religions. Lies are everywhere and it seems the darkness is escalating rapidly. Expect the post trauma NWO world to be one of great prosperity for long enough to sucker the majority of people into accepting it as a good and necessary idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkeye1717

Well, well, well...

Paranoia works both ways, you know. Like, for example, that "Google glitch" on Saturday morning. That was way, way overdone, by any standard. "Human" error, right?

And that power failure just seconds after sending a certain message? What was that all about? Attempt at "rewriting" the history? I already explained why such "rewriting" cannot happen, but some "people" are slow learners it seems.

So, let me send you the same message again. Just in case it didn't get through the first time. After all, we don't want you to miss that one, do we? It's mind blowing, it's shattering, it's... history?

------
[beginning of message]

Keep your eyes open, and observe carefully.

This is one of those "low probability, high impact" pieces of information.

It has come to my attention last night that "the man" behind Barack Obama may not be a man at all (by either meaning of the word).

If I were you, I would pay close attention at what Obama's wife is doing. Does she attend important meetings as well? Does she give instructions to him in a strange manner? Does their relationship resemble the one between a handler and a tool?

If the answer to all these questions is "no", you have nothing to worry about. If the answer is "yes", then you have a problem. "Obamabot" may not be as far from the truth as one would initially think.

[end of message]
------

I can keep doing this for all "eternity", you know.

Keep acting like fools, and you'll end like fools.

And, by the way...

I sincerely hope you're not pretending to be Chinese now. Are you? That was one freaking accident, if I may say that myself. What were the chances those were all your people? And what were the chances they were "here today, gone tomorrow"? Compute that... if you can.

Better try not to lock yourselves up again. You're already too deep in the sh*t... but, as they say... bottom is the limit.

Your move.

P.S.
Addressed at the party that just can't stop reading these messages before they reach their destination. Privacy is a joke on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Maxwell is a crank and charlatan of the David Icke variety.

Has anyone here actually read one of his "books" - I have, and they make David Icke look like the Encyclopedia Britainnica, they're nothing more a badly photocopied pamphlets full of wildly reaching suppositions with no background information as to where these conclusions come from.

Don't believe the hype. These guys (Jones too) are snake oil sellers. They're the conspiracy theory equivalent of TV evangelical preachers.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Maxwell is a crank and charlatan of the David Icke variety.

Has anyone here actually read one of his "books" - I have, and they make David Icke look like the Encyclopedia Britainnica, they're nothing more a badly photocopied pamphlets full of wildly reaching suppositions with no background information as to where these conclusions come from.

Don't believe the hype. These guys (Jones too) are snake oil sellers. They're the conspiracy theory equivalent of TV evangelical preachers.

I agree, partly.

He has the ideas then gets the material to fits his ideas, instead of the scientific way of testing then getting results.

He may have uncovered a few things which actually have some truth though.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The name of JM ought to be prohibited in ATS.

A person who not only lied on a few occasions on air, but he lied about his family, his past! Of course, this was during the time when there was no Internet, only ARPA, and he couldn't have known that today we would be able to watch and easily compare and check all his performances.

The fella has NEVER referred or substantiated his PROMOTING HATE words. Stop feeding the egregore he serves to!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

And the mind of a population is a high stake, as it dictates what an authority can get away with. This is how I see religion, this is how I see politics, this is how I see mass media.

thanks, that idea clarifies so much i have been questioning. like why are the chinese so worried about what the Falun Gong think? how was Rome really conquered? i think the ideology changed. the pen is truly mightier than the sword. you are correct, we must idealize love if we can ever get along on this planet.

JM may be spewing his own truth, but fear breeds hate. it's almost like all of the conspiracy theorists are manifesting these events through the collective consciousness. if everyone/everything is out to get us, we forget how to love/trust our neighbors. if enough people could trust/be trusted, the power mongers would have no power over us.

i do appreciate JM showing us his revelations as unconventional as they are, but i wouldn't wanna be like him. we need to be aware of the direction we are headed, but realize the source.

who killed the kennedies? after all, it was you and me.-- Mick Jagger

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Throughout my occasional walk around the internet it happened that I stumbled uppon some sort of information I now generally recognize as propaganda.
It does not matter if it is based on truths or lies, if it tries to be enlightening or it is based on a deception.
This general definition of the word "propaganda" from the www dictionary is the following:

1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

There is a certain theme running in the sidelines of modern news mainly propagated through "alternative" news media, and that is currently happening in many countries across the Globe.
The same theme was introduced since the dawn of the internet, and those sites pertaining to such themes have gained a big audience.
Some people realized that this kind of propaganda "sells" very well.

Now it seems we have arrived in a situation that we cannot discern the "businessmen" from the plain honest men that want to enlighten the general public about these matters, if any such people exist anymore.

The general theme of this propaganda is that humanity will be in danger soon.
The main chapter titles of this general "knowledge" have largely been borrowed from the book of the Apocalypse and most of times are revised as to try to substitute it with modern interpretations of the described events and dress them with modern meanings.

It is true that technology as it advances will soon reach a singularity.
Many critical thinkers agree that technology advancements will soon present opportunities that will let the masses overcome the old governing systems. Certainly there are mediums like first the telephone, later the television and now the internet which surprisingly enough are not yet being utilized properly for presenting an alternative of an interactive government from the people and to the people instead of the traditional ancient oligarchic styles of governance that are still imposed on us.

This is a grave danger for any powerful elite that controls the human species.

If i was one of the elite, I would use the new mediums to disseminate fear and make people turn against technology and advancement thermselves.

Lets see what this "propaganda" is saying, bare in mind that not just the American government and also many of the European ones are accomplishes to this but also even the Russian side is playing too with it:

Humanity before it showed any signs of intelligent advancement was influenced by unknown forces, either benevolent or malevolent or both that helped humanity to make intelligent leaps throughout their existence. Surely many ancient myths looks like they could be interpreted with that kind of translation key in mind.

These forces had use of either very advanced technology, or were very advanced in spirit or both and led humanity to certain steps. Surprisingly we are very much on our own regarding our current thinking. Where are all these ancient forces have vanished?

Well.. according to the propaganda they are soon to appear, so the modern human, must, either advance spiritually or advance technologically or both, in order to remain free from an incoming evil grasp, or be included in an advanced brave new world, or both.

Evil beings with heads of animals and bodies of humans, on top of the food chain of this planet because as the propaganda tells us, humans eat the animals but those beings are eating the humans.
Spiritually advanced but benevolent entities that can take any form even resemble humans, often helped and guided humans but we are unsure of both of these two different parties political agendas.

Controversial DNA research might be here to help us become more advanced and prepare for a "war".
Controversial electronics and biology research might be to help us prepare for a "war". Become a technotronic race like Z.Brzezinski once mentioned and like voices advocate coming from the left camp of the political spectrum.
Controversial totalitarian governing systems and severe limiting of our hard gained freedoms might be here to help the society become more ordered to win this coming "war". Like plenty far right religious leaders have mentioned.

Whatever we accept to believe, this propaganda requires that we must give away our freedoms, that have helped us progress alone so far.

We are moments away from transforming traditional governance protocols to being more interactive and more democratic.
Right at this instance, very conveniently, every seat of power, either technological or religious, either progressive or traditional is out to convince us once again that ONLY THEM have all the answers and we the plain people need to give up our arms, which are skeptical research, critical thinking, and any means the good use of technology will produce for us in order for us to be self governed.

So, the bad monsters will come down to knock on the doors once again? But which doors these monsters will come knocking down?
Is it our door or will they come down knocking the doors of the self appointed elites of this world?

I chose to be constantly engaged in critically thinking and believe none of the above until I see things with my own eyes and can judge. Even then there still should be demanding of the real evidence.

Everyone seems fond of playing this new piece of propaganda, but I chose not to listen until undeniable evidence is presented before me, because I want to remain free.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There are some curious issues with this "rising sun".

here it is in the center of Obama's recently shelved seal:

and campaign:

No connection whatsoever to this?

Authentic Hitler Youth Worker Corps Lapel pin

So occult forces have been preparing the world for the arrival of an entity for thousands of years. If that means total subjugation by the NWO of the population prior to the entity coming, I just assume that entity stay where it is.

Well weee, let's have some fun:

Both Fox News and the Chicago Sun-Times posted pictures of the Obama campaign’s redressed airplane, which does not have an American flag or any other U.S. national symbols on the section that sports the airplane door from which Obama and his team will enter and exit.

The airplane boasts Obama’s anthem, “Change We Can Believe In” and the candidate’s website address.

Here are some pictures of the new wonder plane:

Most politicians are OK with flying around with an American flag on their private jets. But not the Obamamessiah, oh no. He’s special. He deserves his own special symbol. The American flag just wasn’t cutting it for him.

In Islam, The rising sun is a sign of Allah. Indeed, the sun plays a significant role in Islam. The Islamic call to prayer sequences around the sun, with prayer at sunrise, before and after the sun has reached noon, and at sunset.

The rising sun is also a significant guide for followers of Abraham. The Prophet Abraham's quest for God as an example of how those who follow His signs will be rightly guided: When he saw the rising sun in splendor, he said: 'This is my Lord, this is the greatest (of all). (Qur'an 6:75-79)

And again, “When the Khazrajis, who had become Muslim, were about to return to Yathrib, they asked the Holy Prophet of Islam for a missionary, and he assigned Mas'ab ibn `Umir to accompany them. Thus, the people of Yathrib were informed of the Rising Sun of Islam and hurried to gain information about the new faith.”

Historically, a Rising Sun has not been a symbol of unity. In Islam as noted above, it represents the rise of Islam above all other faiths. It was also used by imperialistic Japan in the 20th century in its quest to dominate Asia and the Pacific. The Rising Sun is a symbol of a conquering movement.

Obama is using his Rising Sun in triumph over the symbols of unity in the Great Seal and Presidential Seals of the US. The shield in the center of the Great Seal and Presidential Seal has 13 stripes, signifying unity of the original 13 colonies. Obama blotted out this unifying symbol with his vanquishing Rising Sun.

www.sodahead.com...

Gee, what a coincidence. The minute I started posting these, my AT&T isp has been going in and out. Hiya NSA! How are yas today? How's all that spying going? Catch any terrorists today yet, or are you so bored cause there ain't none you got to harass me? Well

And now the "truth" behind the Obama logo:

www.vsapartners.com...

[edit on Sun Feb 1st 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Now that is what is called research. Good work.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by dunwichwitch

The entire thing about AI is all a hoax. I wish people would let that go, because AI is reduced to only the logic of the programmer itself. Consciousness creates logic, logic can't create consciousness. Without consciousness, it has no free will, no sense of what it means "to be", and no real intelligence. It has no real understanding, and in the end is simply nothing more than a machine running on the pattern recognitions given to it.

Quantum computing is trying to use entanglement for quicker speeds. Which is where when you split a proton up, and then move it a distance apart, and you trigger and event on 1 part of it, and the other part reacts instantly faster than the speed of light. And so things will move and such with literally 0 lagtime, there are other things involved, but I'm pretty sure that is the biggie. Because of this is allows things that conventional computers are incapable of doing because things have to travel through transistors and such.

Having quicker speeds doesn't overcome the basic logical requirements of intelligence. Thus the reason it has to be called AI.

The only way you could create actual intelligence, which could then write improvements to itself and build up it's own logic is for you to put someone's consciousness into the machine. At which point, this pure consciousness will then have to actually know the truth, and then do bad things purposely against the truth. Which completely ignores the reason why people have to be manipulated and dumbed down to be controllable in the first place.

You can program AI to appear and do intelligent things. Very intelligent things. But it's intelligence is limited to the intelligence of the programmers who wrote the logic it followed. It will be unable to write or think of new logic, because it will never even understand the logic it is already following. It doesn't understand logic at all.

I disagree. Correct me if my assumption about you is wrong but I think you believe humans have souls, am I right? The truth is there are no souls, we are merely machines, biological machines.

Already scientists are making great strides towards creating machines that can learn. Once the scientists create machines that can learn as well as we do, they can move on to the more complex problem of sentience.

You say a machine cannot possibly be sentient, you're wrong, we are the proof of that, we're sentient and yet we're also machines. Once we fully understand the human brain we can copy its functions. But there are other ways of achieving sentience in non-biological entitities.

What is required for sentience? Intelligence, self-awareness, and consciousness. All these things can be programmed.

To be considered intelligent you need to be able to learn and understand, and cope with new situations. Already we have machines that can learn and understand basic things. Already we have machines that are able to cope with basic new situations. Given time we will be able to create machines that can be deemed intelligent.

Self-awareness is the ability to be aware of your existance and actions. This is programmable, why not?

Consciousness is the individual awareness of your unique thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations, and environment. Even as I type this my consciousness has shifted many times, with thoughts about what I need to buy, what I want to eat, and even the serene beauty of the piece of ambient music On The Cross by Front Line Assembly. All this can be programmed, why not?

So there you have it, all ingredients of sentience can be programmed. I'd say chances are high that within 100 years scientists will develop a non-biological machine that can be deemed sentient.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've always been interested in Maxwell's work. I still don't know what to believe or not to believe.
Is it ego that makes us think that our time will be THE time?
I remember when he was on Coast to Coast a while back he seemed like something was off. Some folks speculated that he or his family might be at risk. I always wonder about the stars of the conspiracy world that are allowed to live. Lets hope if he does have useful information that it makes it to us.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

I don't buy what Maxwell's selling.
If it's so important then why doesn't he just offer proof and alert people?
Instead he's using standard NLP manipulation of people-the old ultimate
fear as bait then switch game. And his ego is as big as his belly.

Why don't any of these so called "whistle blowers" or people "in the know" give their info away?

Cos they like the$$....

It's all about the $$!!

There always a subscription fee, or a book or a CD/DVD to buy....

As Nerbot said on another thread... REAL truth is FREE!!

[edit on 1/2/09 by blupblup]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join