It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Did any of you catch Maxwell guesting on Alex Jone's show the other night?

Really got a lot of people talking. He sounds genuinely disturbed and broke news that he has found something very old, that has been playing us for thousands of years...and it's coming to a conclusion NOW, RIGHT NOW.

He says even the elites cannot stop it now, and it involves return of some kind of 'entity'. He is adamant -all of mankind itself is in danger.

Not your average Alex Jones Show topic that's for sure!

Don't want to spoiler the rest, so here is the torrent, go to hour-4

www.mininova.org...

[edit on 30-1-2009 by songthrush]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by songthrush

was this the one from the 29th??

If so...part one is here... the rest are on the right on youtube's page..

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, that's show, Jan 29th 2009

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

They are all on youtube.... the link you provided doesn't play the show.. I'll put them all up if you want?

[edit on 30/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Whatever the hell it is, it MIGHT be what these FEMA camps are for. Even so, i'd rather take my chances. Every day it gets more exciting to be alive during these times.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

They are all on youtube.... the link you provided doesn't play the show.. I'll put them all up if you want?

[edit on 30/1/09 by blupblup]

Yeah please do, I forget not everone has a bit-torrent setup on their pc's.

What did you think of that Jordan hour? I am somewhat alarmed

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah the interview certainly get's one going.

I wonder if/when he'll spit it out and allow the rest of us in on his discovery?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Whatever the hell it is, it MIGHT be what these FEMA camps are for. Even so, i'd rather take my chances. Every day it gets more exciting to be alive during these times.

If I had a gun and a few thousand rounds, I too would be excited and look forward to taking my chances.

Kinda sucks when you have no 2nd Amendment though like here; catapults anyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here ya go mate..... ain't finished watching yet but will let ya know when i have.

just thought I'd help you out posting them

PART 2.

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Even if they take my guns, I'm not looking to go all out rambo anyway. This is a time to mimic the cockroach. Besides, nature can provide efficient weapons as well. Bow and arrows anyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry, maybe I'm just an idiot but this sounds like complete baloney. They're trying to blame Obama for something that started happening during Bush's 8 years?

I know they're saying that it really started back with the ancient Egyptians, which made me pee in my pants a little.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So it looks like its almost time to gather up the clan and head out into the Aussie bush

I cant think of a better place to escape to than outback Australia !!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Even if they take my guns, I'm not looking to go all out rambo anyway. This is a time to mimic the cockroach. Besides, nature can provide efficient weapons as well. Bow and arrows anyone?

bows 'n arrows can be capital-L Lethal, especially if a hunting model tipped with these little babies:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I'm sorry, maybe I'm just an idiot but this sounds like complete baloney. They're trying to blame Obama for something that started happening during Bush's 8 years?

I know they're saying that it really started back with the ancient Egyptians, which made me pee in my pants a little.

Well, I wouldn't call you an idiot despite your invite, but man, you interpreted that show all wrong. He was not saying that at all. Go listen again, slowly

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

I know how to make very affective urinal wipes from a species of bushes that grow in the forest, they can be made into nice bed padding as well. It's a common species in my survival guide book so look for me and we can work something out!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Only heard the first few minutes... but I immediately thought of the symbolism in the subject of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos and the word up on Jordan Maxwell! I'd never heard of him before.

Whew! I've got a lot of viewing to do.

This guy may well explain all that's happening these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There isn't much explained in these videos, he makes lots of "peel back the curtain" type statements, and they both seem to claim that this is all leading to the 90% execution to begin fusing man with machine and turning us into cyborgs of sorts. But how that was laid into place by the Egyptians... I'll wait till he actually makes the movie he claims he can't make because the subject is just too big.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
yeah ...

keep in mind that Jordan is pretty broke...

I kept waiting for the gist ... and he kept dancing around, dangling the "big secret"...

he was working with Tsarion quite a bit .. then I heard an interview with Tsarion and he was reluctant to mention Maxwell....

for a currency that is going to be defunct soon I see/hear alot of "doomsdayers" trying to hoard as much as possible ... Alex Jones has got to be the worst as far as "scaring the wallet off of you" ...

just saying.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't buy what Maxwell's selling.
If it's so important then why doesn't he just offer proof and alert people?
Instead he's using standard NLP manipulation of people-the old ultimate
fear as bait then switch game. And his ego is as big as his belly.

It's evil to use the fear card due to his fear addictions and lack of compassion.
He tries to make money off peoples paranoia and that is the lowest of the low.

This is the same old ploy of whipping up the naive paranoids into a state of frenzy
for profit. For fame, money, glory all the low level motivations.

If he really wanted to benefit people why doesn't he do it.
Instead he wants to be the wizard of Oz, manipulating people with fear
from behind the curtain. Toto the black dog has pulled the curtain back
and visualize Jordan Maxwell standing there in his boxer shorts. Feeble and sterile.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join