It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have listened to many of Jordan Maxwell's speeches and videos over the years.

He has been wrong, he has been right but judging from this interview he really seemed genuinely bothered by what he has seen. I can see why some people say he is trying to hype up his finding but I disagree. He wants to go cover it thoroughly so that the audience fully realizes the magnitude of his finding.

I actually think we would be asking ourselves even more questions if he did sum it up in 5 minutes and would leave us even more baffled and possibly misconstrue what he meant to communicate.

As for his belief of higher (lower in my opinion) entities giving orders at the top of global power structure, I agree. I know you will be thinking "not again" but I just had to note how this coincides as we are getting closer to 2012.

Truly exciting (and dangerous) times we live in. Only thing I can do is wake up fellow men and stock up on guns and ammo.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

I did watch it, but I thought he was being very evasive. Maybe it seemed like he really mentioned some noteworthy things, but a good portion was pure unadulterated nonsense.

I study nonsense my friend, and his nonsense was not the golden kind.

As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

----

Do you know the Georgia Guidestones? One of the guidelines hints to "population reduction." This is the event that will do it.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

yes i used to live in atlanta georgia i very familar with the guide stones

regardless he has some good stuff on ocult information

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Could someone please post a summary? Listening to Alex Jones voice it like listening to fingernails on a chalk board. I never did like deep scratchy voices. No offense to whatever message it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
I agree, something is/was trying to stir up fear but that is a mindset and we can counter it if we so choose.

Certainly. However, one won't do it by watching 24-hour news or listening to catastrophists.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So he is warning us about the return of something scary mankind has survived before ?

So we will survive it again no doubt .

I am prepared , I was in the Boy Scouts , the "Real Masons".

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'll say 10% was authentic the other 90% speculation. Symbols are everywhere. I'm sure that even if you look at the black on white "ATS" symbol" you could come up with something (is it really "475"?).

For example if I went Maxwell on you, I'd say type in 475 in Google. What comes up?

YEAR 475 in Wiki: Babylonian Talmud. Basiliscus says Christ is divine not human

USD475--look who is on the banner home page: Obama!

GENE 475: ATOX1 protein that "functions as an antioxidant against
superoxide and hydrogen peroxide, and therefore, may play a significant role in cancer carcinogenesis

MACHINE 475 (hmmm cyborg?) This is an alt-music site. www.machine475.com...

Check out the song titles:
Energy
Sinking Fast
How Long?
THE SUN WILL RISE (wow--watch out)
Where the People Go
...creepy, and there's even more end of the world song titles.

Talmud, Christ divine, Obama, Cancer, Machine, Sun...???

I think I would make Maxwell proud with what I dug up to tie in with his fears in the interview. The whole ink blot test of seeing what you want in symbols: be skeptical what someone tells you.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

yes i used to live in atlanta georgia i very familar with the guide stones

The Georgia Guidestones were designed by expert alchemists/occultists. These individuals knew the whole story, and they attempted to erect a monument to warn the public.

The guidestones mention an author with a pseudonym of "R.C Christian."

Please google this name. Then google the "alchemists age of reason, or the golden age of the alchemist." Along with Fulcanelli and the Hendaye cross.

The alchemists used a form of phonetic wordplay called the "Green Language" or "The Living Language." The Hendaye monument was designed by alchemists, just as the Georgia Guidestones.

I'll mention something that hasn't been stated out in the open (to my knowledge). The word Hendaye has a secret meaning, the designers meant it to represent the words "end day." Think about it, Hendaye sounds a lot like end day. That's the secret.

It all points to this same event!

P.S. The cross of Hendaye, has an engraving of a "sick" or "angry" sun.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
Could someone please post a summary? Listening to Alex Jones voice it like listening to fingernails on a chalk board. I never did like deep scratchy voices. No offense to whatever message it is.

OK, heres the quick version of the 5 links that were posted, in summary....

Jordan Maxwell believes that he has compiled information over the last 48 years that points to a huge conspiracy that indangers the whole world and human race......

But he cant tell us what it is because it's too complex for us to understand without holding our hands and wiping the drool from our lip while he 'shows' us.

Sorry guys, for those of you who want this to be true, but the whole thing seems hugely contrived to me. I expect to see his new book on this subject coming out soon, and 'it can be yours for only $99.95!'

Its not as hard as he makes it sound to condense his theory into a 5 or 10 minute presentation. His unwillingness to do that damages his credibility in my opinion. I guess we'll wait to see if these two guys make a video about it, and we'll see if all the hype will hold any air. Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was suspicious of what this guy had to say just because Alex Jones was hosting him. But I listened anyway.

Something is definitely coming, whether man-made or more, like someone else here suggested, but this guy knows nothing about it. I could've told you the obvious things myself 6 years ago, and I was late to the party: economic meltdown, political meltdown, martial law scenarios. And what he says about the "occult," sounds like a position a fundamentalist Christian would take, and is totally distorting of whatever he thinks he is talking about. Really all he did was drop names and terms, said simply that he was "afraid" of what a Hindu charm might mean. Yes, something is coming, but if you play into religious fear-mongering you'll be lost.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The interview felt like watching dragonball Z. 30 minutes and you get 10% of the entire fight, and the rest of the show is promoting the 10%.

The things he said were actually pretty vague, and nothing new really. He only needed to mention the movie a single time, after that each time he mentions it, it's just like uhhhhhh, yeah we got that already.

I usually find his stuff pretty interesting, but this interview seemed more like a promotion and hype than informative. Big turn off. These 2 can't talk in private about making a movie?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Ah the truth for sale is usually a lie type thing. Anyway thanks for the info as I don't think I could listen to Jones for very long. Eh why worry if a tragic event happens it just does. Either survive or die.

[edit on 30/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

yeah isnt all about the magicians/alchemists/occultists/masons/templars/atlanteans?/ and ancient technologies ??

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

No my friend, it's about uncovering the truth. There is personal truth, and then there's the truth of the ages. This is the truth of the ages. Personal truth varies, but this truth is set in stone.

The truth is stranger than fiction, no?

Don't take my word for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I do not want to live in exciting times.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Pardon if this has been said already. I didn't really read the entire thread, but I had an idea of what he was going to say anyway....and he ALMOST said it. In so many words, he did.... if you were listening intently.

He's talking about a giant trojan horse......

I believe what he's saying is that an entity known to many people as "satan" is manifesting here on Earth in the form of "our" technology. This entity is a macrobe.... reasearch John Dee. This macrobe cannot fully manifest in just one person... so you are not going to see an "anti-christ". Right now all you see is tentacles poking through the surface... but once internet 2.0 gets up and running and all of our appliances are hooked up to the net and we're all cybernetically wired to the net.... then the quantum A.I. computers take over. Why do they want quantum computing? Not just to make information transfer instantaneous, but to open a portal in which the "mind" of this entity can see through. Humans are too basic, and this entity can be supressed this way because each individual has a free will and humans are generally peace loving and harmonious.

Research DARPA, quantum computig, the grid, macrobes, John Dee, and yeah.... this is pretty massive, and almost everyone is way too short sighted to see it.

OH! A great example of what I'm talking about here is Carl Sagan's explanation of the fourth dimension. In a 2-d world, if we manifested there, we would look very odd because the 2-d entities inhabiting that world would just see a strange shaped 2-d cross section of us appearing out of nowhere and morphing bigger, then smaller, until it disappears again.

It is a very simplistic explanation, but it the basis of what I'm talking about. In OUR dimension of length width and height, we are seeing the tip of an ultra-dimensional entity slowly pass into our own universe. We, being so short sighted, only attribute what we are seeing manifesting to what our current and accepted science has attributed to separate natural, social, mental, and physical phenomena. But these negative trends which are building and building on each other are beginning to all coalesce because they relate. The rise of civilizations, the rise of crime and poverty, the destruction of the natural environment, the abandoning of our natural ways. We as humans are the medium into which this entity is using to manifest itself. Once the entity is fully manifested, we will be annihilated along with probably most if not all life on this Earth.... and what will remain will be the literal embodiment of evil. The technology we are mindlessly building is the BODY of this entity. As you can see, we have a great illusion of the world coming together as one through this technology, but are we really coming toghether? Or is our TECHNOLOGY coming together?

This is the beast of Revelations, I believe.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

absolutely

how far back have you found it gose back??
dosnet michael tsarion talk about this too

who should i study on this stuff if not jordan ?who should i trust ?

is michael tsarion good ??

what about jason martell and sumerian info??

who do you trust in your studies ,just very curious

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Also to add... the one world government is just another step in the coalescing process. All governments in history were part of this process.

Government was the FOUNDATION of our ability to build the technology needed to manifest this entity.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with you. Your explanation sounds complex, and actuality it's too complex to be possible.

Ever heard of Occam's razor?

• Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

If Jordan does have a fair amount of truth, why then is he still alive?

If David Icke and Art Bell have a fair amount of truth and never stop speaking up, why then are they still alive?

George Carlin was I believe checked
JFK was checked
Tim Russet was possibly checked
Arron Russo was possibly checked

and a few others. But not these guys who supposedly have "real" secrets... What gives?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join