It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i don't use torrents, so is there anywhere i can download an mp3 of this interview?

i credit Jordan Maxwell for helping me to open my eyes to the world behind the world...

EDIT: actually, i just found it while browsing Alex Jones's site!!

www.thealexjonesshow.com...
or
direct link to .mp3

[edit on 30-1-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know, I don't think too highly of Jordan Maxwell to be honest.

The man claims everything to be Masonic, and sometimes he points out some interesting stuff, but when you actually take a look at his books and research; you conclude that he is the one most masonic and occult.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I posted all the videos on the first page...

the entire show...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Maybe Jordan felt he has been out of the public eye too long and now craves attention thus enter a "shattering discovery" to bring the ye' olde spotlight onto him.

If one applies logic and considers that this is his profession from which he draws income, coupled with the hard economic times, then the result is obvious.

Just thinking out loud...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i don know this guy seemed pretty diturbed about his findings and he wouldnt tell alex what the symbol was. i looked at his web site www.jordanmaxwell.com , and it looked like he makes a whole lot out of nothing. im kind torn on the subject

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
^Alex mentions that the new symbol being used is the sun rising over the earth, and Jordan doesn't say anything to counter it...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, I must say that I haven't watched the video.

However, I will say this, we are living in a time when people are playing on the fears and anxiety of people. Everyone is suffering from catastrophism.

People anticipate the worst. I have a feeling that many are going to be pleasantly surprised at what transpires in the next few years,but we'll see.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

too true, notice how reihnart starts a pay service a few days before his prediction of doom happens, get the money while he has them in a fever -if nothing happens then meh too late you alreafy paid.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

I don't buy what Maxwell's selling.
If it's so important then why doesn't he just offer proof and alert people?
Instead he's using standard NLP manipulation of people-the old ultimate
fear as bait then switch game. And his ego is as big as his belly.

It's evil to use the fear card due to his fear addictions and lack of compassion.
He tries to make money off peoples paranoia and that is the lowest of the low.

This is the same old ploy of whipping up the naive paranoids into a state of frenzy
for profit. For fame, money, glory all the low level motivations.

If he really wanted to benefit people why doesn't he do it.
Instead he wants to be the wizard of Oz, manipulating people with fear
from behind the curtain. Toto the black dog has pulled the curtain back
and visualize Jordan Maxwell standing there in his boxer shorts. Feeble and sterile.

I concur. Maxwell to me is just...a bad cup of coffee. Ever since he was convicted of fraud and con games, I have little respect for him. He seems to know his subject matter but the guy looks and sounds too slow to have as much knowledge as he does. How many here think he's a plant for the PTB? I've seen pictures of him with the most unlike people. Gotta question that.

I say he's probably more a disinformation plant than a real truth seeker looking out for the public's interests.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Same thing goes for Alex Jones = Plant!

Be careful of the truth seekers. Most are put in place to steer you away from the real group who holds a majority of power. I won't say who the Zionists are either.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, I must say that I haven't watched the video.

However, I will say this, we are living in a time when people are playing on the fears and anxiety of people. Everyone is suffering from catastrophism.

People anticipate the worst. I have a feeling that many are going to be pleasantly surprised at what transpires in the next few years,but will see.

I agree, something is/was trying to stir up fear but that is a mindset and we can counter it if we so choose.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
grab some pop corn and your drink of choice great stuuf in this video

video.google.com...

this guy has alot of stuff to ,good read .
you canskip around in the chapters just look to the right

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was listening when he said that. I was WTH?? You cant keep us hanging!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sounds like the Cult of Isis which gave way to the Masonic Mysteries. Not the watered down modern public Mason's, but, the died in the wool internal Mason's and their offshoots: Rebbukah, Granger, Long fellow, Odd fellow, etc of the American General Commandary of the European General Command, not the Scottish Rites or Prince Hall Mason's, etc.

The Sun Rising sounds like the return of Isis's slave Ra (the Sun God who Isis took control of by learning his true name) Her husband was Osirus (God of the Dead, the Dark) and their son was Horus (God of Day, the Light), as Isis was born of Earth [KEB] and Sky [NUT]
Her symbol shows her arms extended showing that below her arms is her Earth origins/ Dark power, and, above is her Sky origin/ Light power. Her head symbolizes Ra (The Day, or, Sun aspect of her power) rising over Earth (Darknesses) Horizon into the Sky (Light). So the Symbol of the Sun Rising over the Earth means that the Cult of Isis is about to either carry out it's plans or it is based on truth and Isis or Ra is coming.

Chrisitianity stole many aspects and dubbed Isis worshippers as Pagans, using her horned adornment as the basis for it's Devil or Satan (Obstacle) and her Ahnk of Life as the Cross, it borrowed her powers for Jesus's miracles and the Cult's Trinity aspect of Earth[KEB]- Dark[OSIRIS]/ Sky[NUT]- Light[HORUS]/ Sun[RA]= ISIS to create it's own Trinity.

Follower's were persucuted and so hid their Mystery religion, as evidenced by the early and modern artwork and masonry of the Churches buildings, statues, and motiffs such as tile and stainglass work having many of it's elements.

Perhap's to put it in Christian Terms, the Lord (the Elohim) are coming. Or Christ or his predecessor(s) are coming.

Or else, an ancient plan is so much so in effect that it is too late to reverse it. While this guy may be a quack. A fool would dismiss the validity of what he's saying. By a symbol placing the Sun rising over the Earth (the Sun's Ascent on the Horizon) what he is saying is that whatever the True source of the goddess Cult of Isis (Paganism- feminism) or it's competitor, the god Cult of Jesus (Christianity- masculinity) Be it Man's Plan or a real Divinity.

It is coming.

The pagan community in Alexandria contains many different sections and subsections, far too many to discuss in any good detail, so we shall focus on the major pagan religion, and conflicts with the Christians, The Cult of Isis. This religion, dating back to the 4th century BCE, was one of the most popular branches of worship in the pre-empire era of Ancient Rome during the rule of Lucius Cornelius Sulla. It achieved its pinnacle in 83 BCE with the institution of a holy trinity and has since been on the decline, but is still popular in Alexandria.. Now lets take a look at specifics.
Isis: The Divine Mother
Isis was, in Egyptian mythology, goddess of fertility and motherhood. She was the daughter of the god Keb (Earth) and his wife/sister the goddess Nut (Sky). She was the sister-wife of Osiris, judge of the dead, and mother of Horus, god of day. She is described in ancient writings as having great magical skill, and she was represented as human in form though she was frequently described as wearing the horns of a cow, or as a winged woman (see the image above). Her symbols are the Ankh (like a modified cross) which represented life and the Star Sept which showed the coming of a new year as well as the flooding of the Nile for fertility.(5)
Beliefs and Rituals
Isis was believed to be powerful in the ways of magic, having the ability to create and destroy life with mere words. She not only knew the words which needed to be spoken to cause certain things to occur, but was also able to use exact pronunciation and emphasis in order for the desired effect to occur. It is believed that if the best effect was to be produced by words of power they must be uttered in a certain tone of voice, and at a certain rate, and at a certain time of the day or night, with appropriate gestures or ceremonies. Only when these conditions have been met can true magic occur. The magic of Isis has appeared in many forms throughout Egyptian mythology. From her ability to bring her dead and disembodied husband Osiris back to life and create with him a son, to the learning of the sacred name of Ra, Isis has shown magical talent beyond the other gods. Perhaps the best way to explain Isis can be found in The Invocation of Isis, which is the primary prayer said to Isis during worship.
Two great Festivals are dedicated to Isis. The first was celebrated on the Vernal Equinox, to celebrate the return of life to the world (around March 20). This paled to the second celebration which usually started on October 31 and lasted through November 3. During this four day period a passion play was acted out over the death of Osiris and the magic of Isis returning him to life. During the first day, actors would impersonate Isis and her son Horus as well as various other gods as they searched across the world for the 14 body parts of Osiris. The Second and Third days showed the reassembly and rebirth of Osiris and the fourth day was a wild rejoicing over the success of Isis and the coming of the newly immortal Osiris. The belief is that through worship of Isis and strong devotion, she will return you to life as well should you die and you shall experience eternal happiness under her nurturing care, just as Osiris was rebuild and shall rule forever.

Basically Isis was a goddess in human form who performed miracles, then came Jesus during the same time who was a god in human form performing miracles. One trumped the other in popularity and burned the works of the other to hide it's origin. In essence, Isis and Jesus are one in the same, so what is being claimed for Isis with the Sun Ascending over the Earth is no different than what is being claimed with Jesus with the Son Descending onto the Earth.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Mr Maxwell is not creduable when you speak in riddles and will not discuss information in open and honest manner there is little doubt on the agenda. The nonsense is overwelming on this dog & pony show.

He can't tell anyone anything with a feature film done right - gag me with spoon. If Mr Maxwell cannot be forthright he should not go on a public media and make these human race doom claims. The corruption of the monetary system is thereason we have mess we need a resource based economy to fix nothing else will work

Superstistion and innuendo does'nt cut it while everyone should agree scientifically there is addtionald dimensions and science and a lack of understanding the cloak of hiding information is just part of the matrix of confusion Mad Max should profit of his feature fill not on human emotion

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So far so good.. I have always enjoyed listening to Jordan Maxwell..
Im still listening to the videos.. But wanted to send my thanks for posting this here for us to take what we need and leave the rest!

S&F!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Jordon Maxwell is a scourge of the real occult community. He never offers anything of substance, and continues to offer coal in the place of gold.

The symbol is the sun. The sun represents many things in the occult. This research is up to you to do.

-----

The sun is also represented by a dragon or a serpent.

The above image is Quetzalcoatl - the winged serpent god, or the winged dragon. Notice how it devours humans.

----

This is also an image of Quetzalcoatl. Please notice the "Maltese" or equal armed cross along with the circle in the middle. Both are representations of the Sun.

This image possess the same cross as the above image.

This mystery is very deep, and it does become very disturbing once all the pieces of the puzzle are tied together. They're all waiting for the return of something, and it's this same something that caused the massive upheavals 12,900 years ago (approximately). This is the return of Quetzalcoatl, the fire breathing dragon of the sky.

----

Perhap's to put it in Christian Terms, the Lord (the Elohim) are coming. Or Christ or his predecessor(s) are coming.

Indeed, that's what they're expecting. Of course, they know the truth. It won't be all fun and games. This is an event of major catastrophic proportions.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
Jordon Maxwell is scourge of the real occult community. He never offers anything of substance, and continues to offer coal in the place of gold.

The symbol is the sun. The sun represents many things in the occult. This research is up to you to do.

Well said! And just about what I said in my post above... Take what you need and leave the rest.. Jordan never did claim to have 100% knowledge of all things.. He has said this many times in the past.
Never trust a man who says they have the truth.
But you can trust a man who is searching for the truth..

He has small bits and parts to the bigger picture.. Thus as you said.. At the end of the day its up to YOU (the viewer to do their own homework.)

Its never wise to take anyones word as solid gold.. Its always wise to listen and then toss out what you don't need.. Yet never toss out the baby with the bath water.. I agree with much you say.. IN light of what was said.

Yet thats a good way to see knowledge in this world.. NO one knows it all.
But you have to admit.. Jordan Maxwell has been at this for a longtime..

Same with Jim Marrs.. And I have alot of respect for these men..
But I don't belive everything they say.. But I do belive some of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I love that atitude! It reminds me of the star trek movie. Where Kirk was fighting Jim from taxi, on the genesis planet and Kirk says the planet is breaking up... and Jim (Klingon Jim) says... "Yes, its invigorating isn't it!"

Loved it!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

watch the video i posted its 3 hours and i certainly would say he gives lots of information

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join