It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

I came in with an open mind and I looked at a very broad spectrum of historic and current events, trends, philosophies, sciences and religions. And the conclusion I came to was to never underestimate the power of lies.

Lies are everywhere, at all levels, perhaps even in higher concentration the more is at stake. And the mind of a population is a high stake, as it dictates what an authority can get away with. This is how I see religion, this is how I see politics, this is how I see mass media.

Now, there is more than just the lies, there is reality, there is spirituality, there is consciousness, there is energy, there is love. But most of these maxwellian type people are negativists, functioning as a negative energy, an energy drain, and they manifest as fear. It's quite easy to distinguish truth from lies, as truth empowers you and lies make you scared and reduce your options. This is, I believe, something basic in the universe, something physical, which animate the emotions. These people are usefull sometimes as they identify problems, as is the case with A. Jones and J. Maxwell and the elitist conspiracies, but they are useless in offering solutions, because they will never really tell you that the solution is love, and even if they get cornered into having to say it, they will do it shouting so as to provoke negative emotions.

It took me a while to get here but now I find it quite obvious to distinguish the positive from the negative, the love motivated people from the fear motivated. Take my opinion for what it's worth I guess.

Quick edit to add just one thing: I am not calling J. Maxwell a liar, he could be innocent and genuinely scared, which is why he gets the airtime in the first place. I am not calling Alex Jones a liar, he could be well intentioned and thinking he is doing the right thing. But at a fundamental level they could be playing into the agendas of those who live off the fear of the people, as was the case of the catholic priests, just as one example, for millenia. It is not personal, they just illustrate the mechanism. They could be innocent and good people caught up in an evil manipulation of the group mind by those that understand how this works.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I watched bits and pieces of the videos to get a feel, wasn't enough to keep me watching so I do appreciate those of you who have submitted your opinions and summeries.

I do have to say that it is a horrible image of Maxwell that is shown when he talks, though. Pretty scary.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This guy beats around the bush to much, I was on the 3rd video and he's just spouting the same dribble from video 1. The guy is obviously a BSter.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You will be assimilated; resistance is futile; or is it?

To fully understand what Maxwell is saying one needs to have a solid background of the base info. Most of you apparently have not. In which case the info is lost on you. I have been “into” this sort of thing for almost 60 years, so I am well grounded. Yes, I started very young. I think part of the knowing is in my genes. And no, there is nothing I can tell you that will enlighten you. You have to learn for yourself.

You really need to get acquainted with the work of Michael Tsarion. go here for radio interviews

Anyone who has lived for 50 or so years will have seen the creeping crud that has invaded our lives. This alone gives meaning to what he is saying. Your will have noticed that things are getting worse, all the while you are being promised that they will get better.

How many things can you think of that have been promoted as good, which were truly very bad?
Why in spite of all the knowledge of nutrition are we being fed chemical laden “foods”?
Why in spite of all medical knowledge are devastating diseases increasing, and no true cure available.
There has been this so-called war on cancer - been in effect from a time when the stats were something like 1 in 4 or less were predicted to get it. Now the number is up to 50% predicted to succumb

As to spirituality - vs. - materialism. Let’s not do that. We are material and we have a right to enjoy the material, while at the same time being aware of being something more than this material body that we have created. Religion destroys true spirituality by demonizing the flesh, its needs and its desires.

Anyone who reads the bible with an open mind and sees what it actually says and not what they have been told that it says, will readily see that the god of the bible, the one called Jahweh is really the devil, and that the one called Satan is the good guy. No where in this book does it tell of this Satan doing any harm to anyone. It is Jahweh that is killing, and bringing plagues.

By focusing on this god of the bible and directing their prayers/energy to it, they are giving it power.
That is why, as Jordan is saying, that the more they pray, the worse things get.
Yes, a large part of why he was holding back on giving out any more info was that he would rile up the Christians into great anger against him, which would be counter productive.
Getting the message to them means taking the blinders of f and destroying their faith, or at least switching it to other - I know not what.

Sun worship is about all there has ever been. Christians do not realize that they too worship the Sun. They however, call it the Son. They cannot see all the Sun symbols that go with it that are a dead give away to the awakened.
The problem however, is that they are worshipping what is called the dark side of the sun. Blood sacrifice and self immolation are marks of this. Even their fish Fridays and Lent fasting is a part of it. They are so clueless.

Jordan may well be a tool of TPTB. They have a practice of letting their victims know what is coming.
The Star Trek series was loaded with truth of things to come. Gene Rodenberry - another “tool”.

To those of you looking forward to Jordan’s video - just remember, he will not and cannot explain everything to you. You need to do much research to get the whole picture - hah! And then you will still not have it.
Yes, there is much that can only be understood, by understanding symbols. They are encyclopedias in themselves.

As to off world entities you might want to get curious as to who these people were:

Were these the Annunaki?

[edit on 31-1-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I agree that there are levels of truth in what he is saying, but don't underestimate whether we can "get it" or not.

Spit it out and let us chew on it, don't just hint around.

Many of us have been attempting to connect the same type of ideas for many years, yet people just want to dance around the fire.

Put it out there or don't.

Sheez, it just seems like so many drop pieces and we scramble around but few give you the actual Keys.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

I propose the symbol to which Maxwell refers, is the winged disc - and it does not represent the Sun.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

This is the kind of posting that keeps me coming back to ATS.

Originally posted by OhZone
Anyone who reads the bible with an open mind and sees what it actually says and not what they have been told that it says, will readily see that the god of the bible, the one called Jahweh is really the devil, and that the one called Satan is the good guy. No where in this book does it tell of this Satan doing any harm to anyone. It is Jahweh that is killing, and bringing plagues.

That's a very interesting argument, and you know what's more is that the serpent in the Garden of Eden (Satan) was encouraging man to eat of the tree of knowledge, so as to learn. And this is literally the "original sin" to Christians, to have learned something that we "weren't supposed to." So "God" is killing and causing famines, floods, and pestilences, while Satan is encouraging people to learn more about this mystery around them.

You can flip the names on their heads like that, because the Bible certainly portrays corrupt images of what is supposed to be an example of the divine, especially in the OT. But for Gnostic Christians, you actually are actively seeking to "know God" personally, and the Corpus Hermeticum even warns Gnostic followers not to speak of the mysteries to other "Christians" who would have had them immediately burned at the stake. Something Jesus would have also done, right?

Sun worship is about all there has ever been.

Maybe glancing off the subject, but I was just thinking the other day, how little thought people put into that brilliant sphere that we spiral around, as it flies through space itself. It is no wonder to me why it is so recurrent as a religious and spiritual symbol. It's an amazing thing and about the closest thing to divinity that we can see in our solar system.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Any reason those skulls are all mostly blonds with blue eyes or is this just another thinly guised aryan mythology designed to prop up a certain cast for dominance?

The skulls are indeed interesting and I am pretty open to the alien hypothesis, we could all be descendents from off worlders, it's not unplausible imo, that earth is a seeded, or partially seeded planet, one of a vast family of similar garden worlds. But I always get itchy when belief system and authoritive structures get built around ideas, and I see the same thing happening with ufo's and aliens as has happened with the memetics of religions: power hungry people exploit them.

As for the sun religion, sure, in more symbiotic times humans were far more aware of their connection to their environment, of which the sun is the giver of almost all energy. It actually makes sense for a change. So Obama could be a wannabe pharaoh, I can believe that, but this dosen't mean these people are supernatural or that this is destiny. To me, given human nature, I would say it's more probable that they are just very sophisticated posers.

I suspect the universe only gives real power to people who vibrate at a frequency that shows they would not abuse it, that would use it for creational and not destructive purposes.

Interesting post though, although, in my experience, those that know something can sumarise it so anyone can understand. I never really bought into the whole "this is too complicated for now" or "this would take too long" rhetorics. Why? Because the universe is a fractal structure, branching out like a tree from the simple to the complex. If you can't name the simple you don't really understand the complex. Imo.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Meditation and love my friend. Purify your body, get rid of the toxins. Connect to the earth, to the sky. Feel, see the energy. Understand the power of music, of frequency. You don't really need anymore keys than these, the rest is the symbolic cloud designed to keep people away from simple truths. It's all there, inside you.

You are your own key.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If the subject was so shocking and disturbing for Mr.Maxwell,then why did'nt he give us a bit more information?

He claims that the human race is in mortal danger,yet refuses to give us any real idea as to what this danger is!

If he had given a little more info,then atleast we could have tried to do some research of our own!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by OhZoneI never really bought into the whole "this is too complicated for now" or "this would take too long" rhetorics. Why? Because the universe is a fractal structure, branching out like a tree from the simple to the complex. If you can't name the simple you don't really understand the complex. Imo.

I think the reason for Jordan(And other people) being hesistant to tell all at once, is because they know, that Humans can only fatom so much at a time, by topics that is "controversial". Too often, the mere mention of a controversial topic can be enough to create a stir, although nothing has really even been said regarding it yet.

I think Jordan have learned this, and know that, if he would tell it all, the result would be that far more people would be upset and shut their ears and try to debunk it, rather then trying to listen.

My cents.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by interestedalways

Meditation and love my friend. Purify your body, get rid of the toxins. Connect to the earth, to the sky. Feel, see the energy. Understand the power of music, of frequency. You don't really need anymore keys than these, the rest is the symbolic cloud designed to keep people away from simple truths. It's all there, inside you.

You are your own key.

Beautiful.

Thank you for that, Zepherian. I resposted the entire quote because it does seem to keep coming back to the internal. And the simplification. Like the words I run across so frequently about how some one carries water and cuts wood before enlightenment and after enlightenment they still carry water and cut wood, only different.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When someone speaks of "we all gonna die" ....details at 11
I know it isn't worth another minute...or more than a two line post!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

No,that is wrong!

That is like saying,"the human race faces being wiped out,but some people might not believe it,so i don't think i will bother telling you what's happening"!

C'mon! Give us some credit!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

It's a bit incongrous behaviour on his part. If he was genuinely scared for mankind he would be almost histerical blurting out the reason trying to warn us. Yet he was scared yet at the same time buying time, weighing his words. Dosen't make any sense from a behavioural point of view. At least not to me.

Adam Weishaupt is credited with saying that "there is no better way to control men than through mystery", and to me it seems that Maxwell is doing this, playing the suspense game. Because, had he really come up with something important after decades of research one thing he would not be is at a loss for words. And, again with the fractal analogy, if he really had found something basic and structural to our modern zeitgeist (the concept, not the movie), then he would have a self contained memetic to transmit with, as that is how the universe, imo, is setup.

Now, he could be genuinely scared and genuinely confused with the complexity of what he has to say, but my guess is that complexity means he dosen't really know what he thinks he does, if this is the case.

All this is just speculation till he actually produces something, of course. An hour of feet dragging does not a good interview make, and an even worse warning for that matter. One of the silliest bits of conspiracy theory I've heard to be honest, which as a shame, as Jordan Maxwell is usually thought provoking and well researched in his themes.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I would say it's Maitreya. There seems to be some connection with Maitreya's "star" and God's Warning" supposedly happening on April 10 --Good Friday of this year, that the seers of Garabandal and Medjugorje were talking about.

I think Maitreya will get in the public eye before 'God's Warning" and when that happens he'll take credit for it.

I feel we're on the threshold of something huge --something mankind has never seen and it's going to be the start of the Great Delusion mentioned in the Bible.

The seers talk about a Day of Repentance. Maitreya talks about his Day of Declaration.

Something's coming. Whether it's from God, Satan or a staged incident to deceive the masses, something is coming.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Zepherian, The reason for portraying the skulls as blonde and red-haired is because that is how the “natives’ whom they visited described them. There are folk tales from around the world in every culture who describe blonde and red-haired “gods”. This has nothing to do with “Aryan” mythology. Actually the very word Aryan has no racial connotation. It refers to the wise ones. The idea of them being a fair race was a tag that came later. Similarly words that were once respectable are now used in modern language with “off-color” meanings. One such is the much used “f” word. Used to simply mean to plant.

The power/energy of the Universe is not a judge of how it will be used, as evidenced by the evil in the world any more than the power in that electric outlet in your home can know whether it will be used to cook supper or power a saw that will destroy the house. Those most powerful are those most evil.

Obama is just another figure-head/tool for TPTB. They are sure making him look good.

While we are all wondering and watching for something bad to take hold of us, we should remember Project BlueBeam. Will TPTB be giving us a cosmic light show? A holographic “second coming” or a holographic Alien invasion? Maybe this is really all they have. Or all they have at this time.

To summarize all this info is just too much. Without sufficient background knowledge it can sound just to far out to believe, and/or it could be so overwhelming that it would simply go in one ear and out the other. It would be meaningless.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I disagree about the power not judging, I suspect the universe is alive, conscious, and there is a path to follow for personal development, which would let a, let's say soul, develop itself into a creational being, to be part of the process of complexity, of the god mind experiencing itself in ever more fine detail. This is how it seems to be, but I understand people not seeing it this way.

I think the project bluebeam scenario is likely too, I fully expect some sort of false alien invasion to start up sometime in the next few years. I suspect the chemtrail scenario is part of that, at a certain level.

The whole aryan and alien theme is rumoured to have been a motivation in Hitlers occult agendas, which is why I brought the hypothesis up. Tall whites and all that. I do tend to mostly discard anything which is not in recent history, because I think elitist conspiracies tend over time to pollute the information stream of our societies, making our history manipulative and missleading, so I try not to define my life by anything that far in the past. Maybe some day an actual alien will tell me the story

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think another important point, going back to the original Jordan Maxwell interview, is that he had the last slot of the night on the Alex Jones show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just a little over 30 minutes?

He kept talking about how what his research was pointing too was a subject so vast and detailed that he would literally have to show us through video. I think the major point Mr. Maxwell was trying to convey was that he had hit a major breakthrough on his own research, and was excited to share it with everyone, but with the time allotted it would have been an impossible task. Therefor, he used his time slot to warn us and give clues as to what he was going on about.

If he would have just blurted out his hypothesis in like 10 or 15 minutes or so he had left after introductions, we would all just be laughing at him and this interview right now, because he wouldn't have been able to back up his claims with any evidence on-air.

Just a few insights.
Lovin this thread, I'm getting lots of great links I've bookmarked and need to read in the future.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join