It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Presidency 'Ignites Ku Klux Klan'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Sorry , but I find the thought of Obama-Mania 100x more ignorant then a few KKK members excited about membership numbers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Don't buy into this.Its part of a larger propaganda PSI-OP to get America into a race war to divide her more. This is a call to be more friendly to all races as well as start to know your neighbors. Look at how this article already served the purpose of ignition on ATS. See thru this or it will consume us all.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

expected more from you, should have said Some americans insted of generalizing all of the.

This is as bad as people who generlize of palestinians, Arabs, Israelis and so on in one group to blame them on a problem.

shame

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

No my friend, you've shown me your hand. Me thinks thou dost protest too much!

protest at anti white "right on" stereotypes, oh yeah "chum" I'll show you my hand everytime

... and you wouldn't have a clue who could or couldn't kick my ass.

.........pretty much the same way as you wouldn't know who is a wimp in such movements

Regardless of your cries of stereotyping, I firmly stand behind my original comment. They've earned every word and more. They are an indictment on western society and an embarrassment to white people!

Just so you know, I am white...

IRM

[edit on 30/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

jeez, you could only be white, of a certain type

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
I love how white pride movements are always generalized as a "bunch of inbred, banjo pickin', sister humpin', rednecks." Yet if I called members of the Black Panthers a bunch of "dead eyed, welfare, crackhead, porch monkeys." I would be branded a bigot.

And I am certain I am risking being banned just for making the point! Rednecks is just as bad as calling a black a porch monkey. Of course, it's not on par with the N word but cracker or honkie dang sure is!

Save your indignation folks, blacks were slaves for 400 years. Yet the Moors, the Nubians, and a host of other Afro-centric cultures enslaved Europeans for over a millenia in one fashion or another.

I don't care about the race crap, I care about all this PC crap that says I have to be guilty for being of European descent. Horse feathers....

bang on the money amigo!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Americans truly are the most narrow-minded people on earth

the current U.S. population, as of 2:30 GMT (EST+5) November 17, 2008 is 305,682,072.

Unless you have met all 305,682,072 of us Americans (which I highly doubt) and disussed our beliefs and views on life, You are the "NARROW MINDED" person for even implying such a broad, unverified statement.

Everyday I see more reasons making that claim true
specifically white caucasian americans, wherein the lot of them forgot they were the first illegal immigrants.

Another "NARROW MINDED statement. Not one of us American born, white caucasian americans that you are reffering to, are or were ever illegal immigrants.It's virtually impossible to be an"Illegal Immigrant" in a country you were born in. This makes us a naturalized citizen of said country.Our ancestors on the other hand were immigrants. Mine just happen to have come here legally though through ellis island. Hence the word "LEGAL".

Your ancestors have done the same. You don't honestly believe that humans just started as different forms of civlized races each born in their current respective countries, "Do You? We evloved as time went on and conquered/migrated to different lands creating different mixed species. I'll gaurantee that not one of us is a pure blood species.

Unbelievable, such mass stupidity

I will have to agree with you on this statement because you're absolutely right.Such Mass Stupidity.Do me a favor. Next time, look in the mirror as the feces flying from the flesh flaps under your nose comes out and ask yourself if you honestly believe what you're saying. You will see what a hypocrite racist you also are.You are racist towards white americans.What you imply is no different than what the KKK is doing. So technically, this makes you no better than those of whom you speak.Actuall makes you worse because you know what they do/stand for is wrong, and yet you do the same.

EDIT to ADD....I See others have already addressed this issue, so I apologize. I never made it past his post because I got so heated and needed to address his statements.

[edit on 30/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Interesting to note that the Klan are actively recruiting in New Zealand as well.

Lol, i find that funny, i know a guy back from school his dad is a leader of some sort in the KKK nz division, acording to him they're actually loosing members, but you can't really take my word from it i suppose
just word of mouth....

gosh i hate people like that, obvious advertising stunt for people who are racist.

EDIT: they've got it all wrong

Auckland to recruit young members.
Rofl, auckland? that's the worst place they could ever recruit white people, auckland has 1.4million people, of which 80% are darkies of some sort, south island are mostly white, even down south where racisim is quite low but white power etc is quite high you still dont clans like KKK active.

I wonder if this is one of obamas plan? send out undercover agents into the KKK infiltrate their main base etc pretty much destory KKK over america, if they work state by state/area you just release a certain amount of agents into those areas and destory it
!?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by allsop]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by allsop]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
How can you judge all Americans based on the actions of a select minority (aka Klansmen).

Your hypocrisy is unbelievable and your caustic attitude towards all Americans is unwarranted.

Frankly, you are as big a racist as the KKK.

And on top of that, you claim to be ATS' most neutral member... yah right, good one.

I am ATS's most neutral member

and i'm sorry but this reflects the majority of people
I made a thread in conspiracy section
someone posted a video there with someone asking people if they should force muslims to have some type of stamp on them identifying them as muslims, everyone was saying yes they should at no surprise to me.

I've been to almost all 50 states my friend, i've seen the people there

even here on ATS I see similar comments

Although I completely agree that not all white caucasians are racists, but if the majority represents the whole then..........

I used to somewhat think that Sweeden had alot of xenophobes but White America takes the cake

Regardless of what you think
Racism is wayyyyyy bigger than any non-racist white person thinks it is

Just ask minorities who grew up through it
white canadians on the other hand are NOT racist like that

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ooh!

The brotherhood is fired up about our black president.

What a bunch of losers. If they ain't haten, they ain't happy.

Guess what, the black guy might impose martial law using the KKK uprising as an excuse. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I think when people get passionate about something, their underlying beliefs are shown openly.

I know that in the past I have made some pretty unacceptable comments about Muslims as a whole, and that is not right. I apologise if I have caused any Muslim undue offence. We all struggle with prejudice, its just a question of which camp we stand in, and whether or not we admit it. There are no angels when it comes to deep divisions and fundamental debate.

Modern showed his vitriolic prejudice against Americans in his statement. Seeing as he claims to be neutral, I had to pull him up on it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How can you judge all Americans based on the actions of a select minority (aka Klansmen).

Your hypocrisy is unbelievable and your caustic attitude towards all Americans is unwarranted.

And on top of that, you claim to be ATS' most neutral member... yah right, good one.

someone posted a video there with someone asking people if they should force muslims to have some type of stamp on them identifying them as muslims, everyone was saying yes they should at no surprise to me.

Star.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not surprised by this turn of events, if it's true, that is. In fact I kind of anticipated it, though I was hoping that these pockets of small-town stubborn racism would tone it down and realize that black, or being different for that matter, isn't a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
I'm not surprised by this turn of events, if it's true, that is. In fact I kind of anticipated it, though I was hoping that these pockets of small-town stubborn racism would tone it down and realize that black, or being different for that matter, isn't a bad thing.

Talk about a generalization.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Although I completely agree that not all white caucasians are racists, but if the majority represents the whole then..........

I used to somewhat think that Sweeden had alot of xenophobes but White America takes the cake

Regardless of what you think
Racism is wayyyyyy bigger than any non-racist white person thinks it is

Just ask minorities who grew up through it
white canadians on the other hand are NOT racist like that

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ModernAcademia]

Superiority complex?? Possibly

Narcissism?? Perhaps.

I don't recall voting for you as the ATS' most neutral member. Your statements about Americans highly contradict your self proclaimed status.

You claim to have visited almost all of the 50 states. Because you seem to be so well informed, I take it that you have also been to all of the major metro areas within each state as well. That is alot of US travel for someone who clearly despises America. Were you treated badly while visiting here?
Perhaps you were treated poorly due to your apparent rudeness?

Years ago (1988) my high school French club went to Montreal and were treated like second class citizens because they were struggling with their French. In many instances they were completely ignored and laughed at. That was the last year my school ever ventured to Montreal. Based on that experience I could easily generalize the majority of French Canadians as being rude and abrasive just as you generalize the majority of Americans.

I have friends that went to McMaster and Dalhousie and they oddly enough feel the same way about the rudeness of the majority of Québécois and have told me not to bother visiting. After reading your post, I will heed their advice.

Please, for your own sake stay in Canada the next time you contemplate a trip to America.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can understand the anger in people after reading my post
And I can empathize

But I must say once again

Racism in your country is way bigger than non-racist white caucasians thinks it is.

I guess birds of the same feather flock together
So if your not racist, perhaps neither is your circle of friends
Because of that you aren't exposed to what minorities are exposed to

at least try to understand that

Racism is HUGEEEEE
Whether it shows itself as racism against blacks, or pro-preemptive war sentiments, or being conservatives who believe America should have military bases in almost every country Just In Case, or saying "thank You Come Again" to brown skinned people, and so on and so forth.

the N word(blacks), towel heads(sikhs or muslims), savages(natives & other ethnicities), sand N#$%(arabs) etc..
So many derogatory words for so many ethnicities from the whiteman, but any derogatory words came from any colored skin's mouths?

Not even one, and cracker doesn't count, because that word has a historical meaning, it meant the whip cracker during the slave era.

And despite you saying your not racist, I respect that, but remember you are surrounded by it with Apu in the Simpsons, Bill O'reilly and everyone else on Fox News, even Lou Dobbs sometimes, movies....everywhere!!!!!

Minorities going to school also endure somethign that many of you will never understand, so empathy is not that easy.

At least consider this perspective, because many live it daily.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yet when a white man thinks like this there's protests and he's the bggest racist onthe planet.

Is it all right for blacks to hate on the white man. It's alright for their race to call me a cracker, honkey white devil.But if a white man says the word (they constantly use but feel is offensive) 'n-word' (which aren't my sentiments), the entire world is in an uproar.Hypocrisy, double standard.

Fact is, people complaining about change and its time to level out the playing field, are directing it strictly at white Americans. Guess what. I'm not racist but will point out a fact. White man has built and dominated society for centuries. It's just that America is currently the King of the hill and whites make up 80% of the population.

It's everyone else who's hatin on whitey and all hypocrites. So society want's 80% to conform and change their lives for 12% because they use the excuse of what our ancestors did? That's horse *snip* plain and simple and nothing but an excuse and manipulation to sway things to their favor. Hypocrites.

Everyone was slave at one time or another.I don't see the black race hatin on Spain who was in the slave trade and introduced slavery to a dutch merchant from where it spiraled. Or the fact that their own African tribes were capturing other tribes and selling them off as slaves to the europeans.

As stated, The current King of the Hill who everyone turns to is America Dominated by white males. Funny how nobody minds taking from those they hate.There's plenty of revers racism. Right now in this world If your white, Christian and American, You,re the most hated species in the world. So stop playing and pretending it doesn't exist.

Again, White America is 80% of the population and has been majority for hundreds of years. So our entire American culture and everything we were raised and taught we have to now abandon because the minority wants to force the culture of others upon us?Because not only is this what's being asked of us, it's being forced upon us.

What's next? the whitehouse is gonna have to change its name? Guarenteed. Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah, sure the majority represents the whole.

And the majority of Americans voted in a black man to the supreme political office!

I'm truly sorry for you if you suffered at the hands of racists, but to expand that to all white people is moronic.

I'm sure that you know I'm an immigrant in a majority white nation too, and I have never once felt discriminated against in a malicious manner...

Someone saying "thank you come again", while it does betray nominal racist thoughts (which are normal to everyone) is just banter. Its a joke, dont take it so seriously, and retort with something like "don't sleep with your sister" if you feel you must.

The world would be so much better if people didn't have chips on their shoulders...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The KKK are drunk, still drunk from the inauguration celebrations. They don't have the ability to even take new recruits just now, come back in another week or two.

I wonder how many of their wives were beaten or children because of the new President?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's a shame that the KKK was founded on good grounds and actually performed good service for it's original intent.

The KKK is nothing but people that are scared or haven't learned the nature of mankind. Perfect example of how a good group goes bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow, I guess I owe Obama an apology.

I honestly did not believe him when he said he was going to unite people the world over, but I guess he really is.

A Global KKK, who would'a thunk it?
Now that's change you can believe in.
Thanks Obama.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join