It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon

Well a significant part of the population would have to stage a non compliance ie do not purchase anything, sell anything, work, trash, steal or anything that contributes to society whatsover. You give them the power, simply take it away again.

XXXN30, I'll have to disagree.
You probably can remember an attempt by Bechtel to control drinking
water in Bolivia I believe, that agreement included rain water as well.
NWO and their fronts (including Bechtel) have military but it wasn't until
people revolted that agreement was altered. Water is not something we,
globally, could live without, and since their greed is unstoppable, there
may not be too much of a choice left.

This is the closed thinking I am talking about.

Law is something that you have to comply with, if a gov says you cannot drink the water from the sky how on earth are they to impose that without compliance??

If everyone was to ignore the law it would not be enforceable, what are they going to do, send police officers over to hold everyones mouths shut from the rainfall.

In other words you are just saying they would kill you for walking away. That is what it boils down too when looking at all angles.

Everyone is boiling themselves up into a rage, instead of protesting, ignore them and do what you all want to do instead of working, paying taxes etc.

Make them cater to your needs instead of stamping on your heads.

Rioting is not the answer to your problems, it is reaction they need to progress this further.

Fema camps are ready for you all.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I wont lie.. It would really excite me to see this happen. I dont own a gun but i would try to find one.

If this does happen, you wouldn't be fighting the the united states government, you would be fighting a private government. They would no longer be for the people. I think the constitution says something about it.

The scenario will be that you have to go to the fema camps for your own protection. Atleast a third will comply.. Ehh.. It will be interesting either way.

Dont aim your gun yet, keep it cocked.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I will fight for my countries freedom and for the freedom of all human beings if it boils down to that and will not blink an eye in doing so, however I would like to point out that this is not a movie. This would be reality and many that I see quoting parts from movies and posting clips from movies get all gung hoe from those inspiring speeches, but the reality of it is that it would be very bloody and not nearly as glorious as the movies show. Sorry but that's the fact. Please don't take my post as being belittling or disparaging ....I am just trying to show you that it won't be like any movie.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

If the time comes, nothing will happen for the most part. There will only be pockets of rabble rousers, and everybody else will look the other way. There will not be a pathetic uprising, much less a grand uprising.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'll be at your side.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join