It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
I guess one of my problems is how I was raised; Church-going, God-fearing, and tight with family & morals, AND experienced enough to know about the cold reality of this life, and world... part believer/part doubter, part compassionate/part Marine, you-know.

Well you know, everyone has fallen and is a little lost and there is nothing to be ashamed of. So that you were in the Marines you understand a chain of command and trust me that many people in the world are not exactly what they may appear to be and they take orders too.

What do YOU think about this NWO? nickle for your thoughts...

A whole nickel? My ex only promised me a penny for my thoughts. Either way a nickel would be perfect.

You cannot see who the enemy really is because they are disguised and maybe some battles are left to play out on their own. A good marksman never shoots indiscriminately as he might hit something unintentionally.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There is no "front line."

We can, however, drop you into a Third World country where you can try to explain to them how building a new clean water well for their village to keep them from all dying of cholera is a bad thing because the NWO fluoride will turn them into mind control zombies.

Will that do?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Perform violent actions, and you are playing into their game! They expect to create new laws once people become too violent (martial law, concentration camps, roundup of known opposition)

Act peacefully... and they will create a violent situation themselves and blame it on whoever they wish. (uhhh 9-11)

How do we know for sure that the people in Gaza were being peaceful and not shooting rockets into Israel... what if it was the Israelis themselves that did this so they could finally go in there and kill thousands of them? (just a theory)

They create the problems...

They manipulate our way of thinking on how we should react...

and They tell us the solutions...

Problem Reaction Solution

there will finally come a time... When you are going to have to fight back. Because if you don't fight in the future... you will probably end up with a chip inside you... I believe this also known as The Mark for some people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
There is no "front line."

We can, however, drop you into a Third World country where you can try to explain to them how building a new clean water well for their village to keep them from all dying of cholera is a bad thing because the NWO fluoride will turn them into mind control zombies.

Will that do?

The Frontline is everywhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The best, and most unwanted reaction, (by the PTB) is simply a cultural change that destroys the current monetary system and not violent action.

And that is exactly what my book blueprints... [smile]

I agree. Fighting is not the answer. Bringing to effectively all a vision of what could be and how to get there... THAT's what we should be going for.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Brothers who want to stand up and fight,

I admire your animosity toward the NWO. I want you to know that you are not alone. I am Disciple 001, the leader of an organized group of people who want to step up and fight when the time comes. We are currently looking for people who would be willing to stand beside us, and fight with us. Please if you are even slightly interested in knowing more, do not reply to this post because I can't watch it 24/7, please email me ([email protected]). I will respond to your emails within 24hrs. Usually much sooner than that. I would like to tell you more, but in order for that to happen you have to come to me.

the more you sweat in times of peace, the less you will bleed in times of war

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Does your book talk about justice?

Because I'm not even sure if I'm fighting for freedom anymore... I think I just want to see a little bit of justice.

Maybe that's what's really broken in this country... the Justice System.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I can Honestly tell you, having been a CJ major. Yes the Justice System in this country is SOOOO out of whack that there isn't much sense in having it at all

Disciple 001

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Dotwr001]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Amaterasu

Does your book talk about justice?

Because I'm not even sure if I'm fighting for freedom anymore... I think I just want to see a little bit of justice.

Maybe that's what's really broken in this country... the Justice System.

Well... Yes it does. Really, I would love to send it to you. It is a SHORT book, so unless you read more slowly than most everyone, it should take no more than (and likely less than) four hours to read.

U2U me if you would like to read what I present.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It doesn't have to come to civil war. We have the power to create our own future, generate our own reality. If we just stop playing their game and do what we know deep down is right. We have to save ourselves.

But if it comes to that...I'll be there with you.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

'The ones that want this to happen...' *sigh*

Most of them are very young (25 and under), and most (please note the most), have no clue what it really is to be in a life threatening situation. Let alone a violent one.

Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been beaten (i.e. lost a fight)?

Have you ever been shot at? (By the way... That's really scary.)

Have you ever been stabbed? (By the way... That really hurts.)

Most people are all bark and little bite when it comes to things actually going crunch. So what you get is one of two things.

When six guys with guns and kevlar invade your house and demand your weapons at 3:00 a.m. you will:

A. Give them over, and meekly go where the noisy soldiers tell you to.

or

B. Throw some expletives their way, make a dash for your gun and die within 35 seconds.

Viva la resistance!!

Good luck with that last bit.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

NO! Anarchy is mostly peaceful relations without government. Anarchy can be chaos but not likely. Chaos is chaos. This misnomer originates form the 1880's - 1890's Chicago labor riots.

Governments insight chaos.

Problem/Reaction/Solution.........Divide and Conquer

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

Now....the people you speak of are known as Revolutionists....not Anarchists. "Anarchists" was the name of the self titled labor group that promoted violence toward Chicago's exploitive labor movement during the Industrial Revolution, which brought forth the Labor Unions of today. They used the name to personify their end goal, which was freedom from poor work conditions with representation in the workforce.

I do not believe there will be a civil war in America unless we are coerced into it by a false flag operation where some white nationalists is perpetrated to have shot Obama (heaven forbid). I do think we are on the verge of a second revolution if TPTB can't get the world economy turned around and people do wake up to the corruption behind the last 20 years of policy.

DN

[edit on 30-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You guys have balls to post this stuff and your thoughts, seriously.

How hard do you think it is for the government to see this, look up your IP address, from there locate your home address, find out your name, personal info. Lock you up or in the most extreme make sure you don't "speak out" about them like this again.

I used to talk on and view the videos on youtube about the NWO and stuff, until youtube signed a contract saying that now this one big company (forget the name) can now look up all videos you view, IP address etc.

No where is safe anymore, and I hope for the best for you guys, cause you are brave enough to speak out where you know the consequences for doing so.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

exactly... it does take a little courage to say stuff like this.

like I said, put me at the front of the line...

Come get me first.

If the NWO doesn't exsist, there shouldn't be a problem. right? I'm not a threat because I'm just a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

The problem is the NWO does exsist... it is real, and it's going to be ugly when it really starts to show it's face.

no matter how scary the future may look, no matter how intimidating the enemy might be... I'm not gonna go quietly like many people will.

And I think we will all have a good idea when it's time to make this choice.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well... I do apologize for being so stereotypical, but I still beg for an answer... do blacks visit ATS?

Obviously

But that's the good thing about being anonymous.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Perform violent actions, and you are playing into their game! They expect to create new laws once people become too violent (martial law, concentration camps, roundup of known opposition)

Act peacefully... and they will create a violent situation themselves and blame it on whoever they wish. (uhhh 9-11)

How do we know for sure that the people in Gaza were being peaceful and not shooting rockets into Israel... what if it was the Israelis themselves that did this so they could finally go in there and kill thousands of them? (just a theory)

They create the problems...

They manipulate our way of thinking on how we should react...

and They tell us the solutions...

Problem Reaction Solution

there will finally come a time... When you are going to have to fight back. Because if you don't fight in the future... you will probably end up with a chip inside you... I believe this also known as The Mark for some people.

Very good post. Violence should be avoided at ALL cost, except for when it is life or death for the reasons mentioned above.

You are quite right. They will push us, and push us, and push us.....until we react. It is a psych ops. You get the people to believe they "deserve" and "need" the tyranny of law. Some law is good and needed, of course, unless everybody is civil. But when a tyrannical regime wants to come to power, they manufacture the crisis which thrusts its citizens into a situation that is conducive towards accepting tyranny. Tyranny can manifest in all forms: social, totalitarian, plutocratic, despotic...you name it. It is everything but true freedom. It is repression through slavery. Our tax system is one form of slavery. Our inflationary fiat money system is a form of slavery. And the NWO's intended work camp brigade would be another form of slavery.

The most productive way to kill or weaken the tyrannical NWO is to not participate in it, no matter what the cost. The NWO is already here; it has been for a long time. It is only now trying to exercise its power grab before the enlightenment of society reaches a point that it cannot. The problem here is ignorance and society's preoccupation with society itself and everything associated with it that is the weakest link.

If only people knew the ramifications of total absolute power. Many will be fooled into thinking that it will end all war by having one world religion, money system and government. The purpose of having a multi nation world, besides having diversity, is to prevent one group from rising to the top and controlling everything without any threat. Some see this NWO as being a possible utopia. This hardens my heart because all one has to do is look at the chronological history of the NWO and its tactics to understand what kind of world we will live in if these people behind it are allowed to come to power and are able to exercise total control. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- Friedrich Niche

Freedom cost a price and requires constant vigilance; and one must deny ignorance for freedom to rain. Too often, people except control and manipulation, hence the reason for television. People must not want to think or do too much work because fighting the NWO by giving up the system is too much to ask of most people. People are addicted to the system. Being outside the system is boring to many people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
and I think it's important to really get some good information before you choose to fight back...

Think about Pat Tllman... he could be playing in Super Bowl on Sunday if someone was able to point out some basic truths to him...

but no... he decided to give up his NFL career and his own life to fight harmless people in a country that is basically no threat to the United States.

and to make matters worse... his own death was used as propaganda.

Perfect example of a person who died because he fell for the Problem Reaction Solution crap that has been used by TPTB since day one.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Doomsday, I notice you post an awful lot of movies and music videos.

I'm a bit concerned, because you believe the NWO runs the movie business; and no doubt the music business. Yet here you are posting all these movies and music videos in a protest against the NWO.

bit ironic I feel.

But anyway on topic, i would gladly place you at the front line against the TPTB, as they say the pawns go first

I do have to ask though, who are the TPTB? You gotta know who you're fighting don't you? Not much use hurling your rocks and molotov cocktails at nothing is it?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I want more proof about this NWO.
I'll be on the right side, but I need something more concrete than just opinions and heresay.
Please enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join