It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
People keep bringing up the Second Civil War in America... So let's revisit the first civil war. Also let's look into my inspiration as to why I will die fighting. I will die fighting the NWO... this I believe. You can put my body at the front line.

I just wanted to make this thread, beacause I want people to know if tomorrow is the day SHTF... if tomorrow is our Great Awakening.... if tomorrow is the day I see the enemy... I want the ATS community to know that you are not alone if you choose to fight.

I just want people to know that I died fighting the real enemy... The real enemy that has blinded the people in the community I live in. The real enemy responsible for 9-11. I have Identified that enemy and when tomorrow (figurativly speaking) comes.... I'm ready to fight.

Amen.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'll be fighting right there with you.

But as long as you're so dead-set on dying first, mind if I use you as a shield?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I'll fight with you too. The thing is, I won't be fighting in any lines. Guerilla warfare for me, Im not gonna get owned by that gun that shoots 20,000 rounds per second and sounds like a loud bark when it fires.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159

Didn't you notice his user name?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think Doomsday2029 sounds FED UP...like most of of these days.

Fed up and ready to take a stand against suppression, repression and annilhation. (sp
)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The sad thing is, the only way we can get out of the broken political and monetary systems we are in today is for them to fail. People won't want change unless it's needed.

Also, @ OP: I'll be right there with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

Well yeah, if wanting to fight a threat foreign or domestic to reinstitude the constitution and make it so that our children aren't lead by the string same we are makes me a anarchist, then YES anarchy !

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm just tired of being afraid that Big Brother is watching what I type. This thread is dedicated to them... to them...

You want to make a good thread on ATS... make a thread telling the Government, IRS, CIA, Fox News, CNN, FBI that we have had enough!!! and we will have nothing to do with you.

Government for the people by the people.... well, I guess I'm not a person anymore...
I'm a HUMAN BEING GOD *****, MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!!

I'm finally starting to get mad... I see Iceland getting mad, I see France getting mad, I see PALESTINIANS fighting for thier lives... I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore. Where is the real American Spirit we use to have when we fought Hitler? I'll tell you where that spirit is... it's in Obama.

Obama is not Change for me... I'm change. And I pledge to fight the NWO.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yea some people want Two Big Buildings to come Crashing Down and blame it on another country (Or should I say Three Big Buildings)

Some people think the video tapes that recorded a plane hitting the Pentagon is not worth showing the people in this country...

Some people like to think that a Bailout is going to Bail us out.

Some people are afraid to speak out!!!

I'm tired of being surrounded by ZOMBIES!!! they aren't even sheep anymore they are ZOMBIES!!!

I won't kill ZOMBIES.... I'll kill the person that created these ZOMBIES.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Gentlemen; there's a difference between wanting something to happen, and recognising that something may happen, but hoping for peace.

Don't get me wrong, I am p***** off with the world and some of the injustices going on.

BUT, I hope that there's a spontaneous outbreak of worldwide peace.

Trouble is; "peace" isn't as sexy as "war" and "fighter planes" and "smart bombs" and "50 cal. handguns". And THAT p***** me off.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Remember the words of George Patton. "It is not your job to die for your country, Your job... is to make the other dumb S.O.B. die for his"! Aim small miss small. You are not alone!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
you guys are insane .. there is no civil war happenning ... do u think they cant control u guys if they wanted ... they are already doing it and nobody gives a # ... nothing will change ...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

Now of course I want peace on the streets
But realistically
Painting perfect pictures ain't never work
My misery was so deep
Couldn't sleep through all my pressures
In my quest for cash
I learned fast
Using violent measures
Memories of adolescent years
Their was unity
But after puberty we brought war
To our community
So many bodies dropping
Its gotta stop
I want to help
But still I'm stepping
Keeping my weapon
Must protect myself
The promise of a better tomorrow
ain't never reach me
Plus my teachers were to petrified in class to teach me
Sipping thunderbird
And grape kool-aid
Calling Earl since my stomach was empty
It seduced me to # the world
Watch my 'lil homies
Lose there childhood to guns
Nobody cries no more
Cause we all die for fun
So why you ask me if I want peace
If you cant grant it
Niggas fighting across the whole planet
So we can never be peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Oh man; that's going to win me over. Quoting rap. They ordinarily have such eloquent things to say.

I'm not sure if you would want peace even if it jumped up and bit you on the a***.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Oh man; that's going to win me over. Quoting rap. They ordinarily have such eloquent things to say.

I'm not sure if you would want peace even if it jumped up and bit you on the a***.

What would you like to hear?

Rock music?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

Rap is kinda lame.

Whats peace to you MR1159? Submission? Submission to a one world government agenda? Is it peace to continually graze on grass because we cannot think beyond the fence?

The world rises up in peace? What do you mean by this? Our forefathers fought for this land and it's constitution, they didn't wait for the Brititsh to "preacefully" hand them a new currency with interest.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by MR1159

Rap is kinda lame.

I'm starting to figure that out about the ATS community...

Do Black People even post here? Or are they too caught up in the fact that they finally have a black president?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll be fighting too, however, not on any front line. That's suicide. I have no interest in going toe to toe with a few Abrams, backed up by some circling Warthogs. Oh yeah, what would take, like, 3 seconds for an Apache to flatten my home, or block, even?

There are other, wiser ways to fight, and do we really want to take on all the soldiers? We would lose the moral high ground quickly when the MSM starts showing pictures of Jimmy and Johnny.

It's pretty easy nowdays to research who the P's.O.S. really are, and most of them really don't hide behind gates, because they feel they have the media spin covering them. They go out to dinner, work out at the gym, etc.
If you were to want to let them know how you feel, you could easily get close enough to speak with them, and explain how their actions have affected you personally.

Stop paying taxes, making credit cards payments, and contributing in any way to their strength. File bankruptcy. Speak to as many people as possible, but don't say anything about any actions you have taken, or plan on taking. Every time some moron freaks out and lights up a campus, high school, etc. whats the first thing you hear? So and so had posted his intentions on several websites. Now he's busted.

Beyond that though, thank you very much for having the courage to post what so many others are thinking.

It can't end until it starts.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by MR1159

Whats peace to you MR1159? Submission? Submission to a one world government agenda? Is it peace to continually graze on grass because we cannot think beyond the fence?

The world rises up in peace? What do you mean by this? Our forefathers fought for this land and it's constitution, they didn't wait for the Brititsh to "preacefully" hand them a new currency with interest.

Now you are talking... And when the time comes... I hope you put that talk to the side... and show the community what action is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join