It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
Sorry, got caried away. And I also apologize for not offering any alternative solutions; but you may be right, the peaceful options are running thin...

Frightener, I am responding only to you because I remember you from a while back about some issues you were having, but I feel the need to give you my word.

I know what you are feeling in the world today, but do not give in to what you perceive are threats to your way of life, for there is a higher purpose at work that a lot of spiritualists understand completely. I only say this as a gentle warning to not get caught up in some kind of bloodshed, for you may not know what you do. Always practice temperance and have faith even as others who might show you the example that they have faith in something higher at work here.

Comprende?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

You could say that the devil is in the details.

Destiny.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Picture America like it's the Titanic... And when it starts to sink, it is nothing but pure panic... men, women, and children will be fighting each other to get on the 'life' boat.

Good analogy. The "life boat" will no doubt be a FEMA camp.

And after people witnessed in New Orleans the chaos at the Superdome, they will be reassured that the camps will be "secure" and "safe". People will look forward to seeing heavily armed men there "protecting" them.

It's easier to make the sheep want to go to a paddock, then waste the energy forcing them.

The ones who don't go will be the "anarchists" or "the enemy".

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To be honest i'm down for a NWO, just as long as the people win.

Stop sweeping the worlds problems under the mat.

WORLD WIDE REVOULTION

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Thank-you for the reply, ben, I appreciate that! Star!

Absolutely, my man, you're right, also. I'm one of those who's still learning, and co-lating, and NOT acting on impulse anymore, or broadcasting any intentions, because I have none, except to keep watching and evaluating...

I guess one of my problems is how I was raised; Church-going, God-fearing, and tight with family & morals, AND experienced enough to know about the cold reality of this life, and world... part believer/part doubter, part compassionate/part Marine, you-know.

Confusing, I know. Didn't mean to be!

What do YOU think about this NWO? nickle for your thoughts...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I#m with you, but more on a peaceful level. Remember: they can use your violence against you! So it's Civil Disobedience for me. Worked for South Africa and Pakistan/India. That's why Ghandi was killed. If only people would have not made him into a leader and realized their true power. The NWO-game sucks. But we are not forced to play it!
We can make our own NWO of freedom. Don't ever forget that!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
How can you fight the NWO when you are so eager to die? You cant win from beyond the grave.......

If you want to change the world around you then be the change you want to see..... ( Ghandi talk).

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
forgive the cliche but im actually beginning to believe that our time, our chance may be near ... and if it is we have to take the opportunity to make a change....know who and what you're fighting for and don't fu#king stop till you get it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029WHAT THE HELL HAS EVERYONE BEEN SMOKING. IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THAT YOU LIVE IN THE FREEIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEN i BELIEVE FLIGHTS LEAVE TO DESTINATIONS ABROAD. ARE WE HAVING PROBLEMS? YES! IS THE SKY FALLING? NO! ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THIS COUNTRY WOULD ALLOW IT'S OWN PEOPLE TO BE ROUNDED UP AND PUT IN INTURNMENT CAMPS, SHOULD BE SPENDING THEIR TIME MORE WISELY SEARCHING THE YELLOW PAGE FOR A GOOD SHRINK. THE AGONY YOU ALL MUST BE GOING THRU IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE ALL THIS CRAP. THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW AS IT HAS FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.THE GOVERNMENT IS STILL GOING TO BE MADE UP OF PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT PERFECT AND SOMETIMES NOT TOO SMART, BUT IT IS STILL THE BEST F***** COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT WE ARE JUST GOING THRU A CYCLE OF CORRECTION. THE. CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST. i JUST WISH THAT THE REAL THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY IS THE MORAL DECAY, AND PERMISSIVENESS. EVERY PREVIOUS CIVILIZATION THAT HAS FALLEN HAS BEEN BECAUSE OF PERMISSIVENESS. WHAT IS IT THAT HAS SHORT CIRCUITED IN A MANS BRAIN THAT MAKES HIM LOOK AT ANOTHER GUY'S A** AND SAY " I GOT TO GET ME SOME OF THAT." THE INSANITY HAS TO STOP. IF THAT MEANS THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR SOCIETY, THEN I GUESS THAT IS ONE WAY TO CLEANSE AND CORRECT.

Text

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There won't be a war if the PTB can avoid it. They will just keep playing the con game. The real answer is to escape the system, stop playing the keep up with the Jones consumer game. With a fractional reserve system, when people stop buying things, the money dries up and disappears. Concentrate on the basics, look to escape working for corporations. Buy only what is important.

The truth is, we are all still too fat and life is still way too easy for there to be a revolution.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The trouble is, I don't think their plan is to suddenly announce their take over, like martial law and soldiers rounding everyone up. I think its a basic continual erosion, and they're hoping most people will just let it all slip by continually.

Don't! Organize in your community survival educational groups, collect seeds and plans and materials to build cob homes, solar panes. kits to convert vehicles to alchohol and distilleries to do it. Get projects going so pre-teens and teenagers are building recycled energy devices or ham radios rather than hanging out and getting into mischief. The forests have much rotting debris that can keep a vehicle going. Get people to think of how to survive as a community or group in a disaster. Also, educational films, zeitgiest, end game, and many others. Hold local film fests in a church basement or whatever you can use.

Then, think in terms of public general protests and strikes.

I keep feeling this is a gradual progression into fascism that must be stopped on a local level, probably not by revolution. But if militia do raid homes, people will have to fight to defend their children's survival. Stealing your food in martial law means your children will starve.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Post Edited!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When the ish hits the fan in the USA, you guys will just be fighting each other to get on the life boat, like an earlier post said.

Thats what America is about....individualism, let the other die as long as I survive. You have no social values and the powder keg of poverty, criminality, joblessness you spent years filling will finally explose. Revealing the true nature of America. You already are the country with the highest kill ratio in the world so you are killing each others already.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Who is your enemy then? They cannot find Bin Laden and you will know the enemy when you see it?

Maybe your own enemy is within your own self and you don't even know it.

The enemy was myself... you're right about that.

And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.

- V

I'm tired of being guilty for this mess.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You shoud read the replies on your other post "Wisdom vs. Knowledge"

Your on the road to wisdom that is why your feeling guilty.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

LOL! It's not that we "want" this... It's that we read the writing on the wall and know we will be called to make a stand or submit to slavery.

Some people want to bury their heads in the sand...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Government for the people by the people.... well, I guess I'm not a person anymore...
I'm a HUMAN BEING GOD *****, MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!!

You should read my book... U2U me with an email addy and I'll send it to you...

Where is the real American Spirit we use to have when we fought Hitler?

Um... Dampened by fluoride, Prozac, Wellbutrin, and any number of other nasty chemicals designed to remove passion.

I'll tell you where that spirit is... it's in Obama.

Really? I would not give very high odds on you being correct, but I surely hope you are.

Obama is a puppet, and behind all the feel-good, change-is-nigh, they are passing some horrific stuff against us. If I were you, I would place little trust in any part of the system we are enslaved within.

Obama is not Change for me... I'm change. And I pledge to fight the NWO.

And I offer a course of action towards that end in my book...

Well. I will send out a copy to anyone who U2U's me with an email addy.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
There won't be a war if the PTB can avoid it. They will just keep playing the con game. The real answer is to escape the system, stop playing the keep up with the Jones consumer game. With a fractional reserve system, when people stop buying things, the money dries up and disappears. Concentrate on the basics, look to escape working for corporations. Buy only what is important.

The truth is, we are all still too fat and life is still way too easy for there to be a revolution.

Your advice is sound for a scarcity paradigm. But I suggest that rather than focus on ways to endure the scarcity we are told we must live under, that we are a a unique point in history where we can jumpstart an abundance paradigm.

And it looks VERY different from a scarcity paradigm.

I cover it in my book... (Again, U2U me all who would like to see what *I* think the answer is...and give me an email addy to send it to.)

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The best, and most unwanted reaction, (by the PTB) is simply a cultural change that destroys the current monetary system and not violent action.

Perform violent actions, and you are playing into their game! They expect to create new laws once people become too violent (martial law, concentration camps, roundup of known opposition)

Wanna beat them?

Don't buy new cars, worry about brand names, worry about social standing, wake up to the truth of artificial drugs and so-called medical 'treatments', grow your own food whenever you can, collect and filter rainwater for drinking (Rainwater contains vitamin B12), and, if you cannot afford to live in the city or suburbs, just get out!

Simply don't support them, don't support new people coming in to prop up the system, and tell the world about them, and what they are doing!

Write well-presented posters and post them on walls and posts, day in and day out, covertly! Stress the system that takes down these posters. Eventually, the system will come under strain and fire, and the truth will come out (or bleed out!)

And best of all... the PTB would have no case to do the actions they expect to be able to do, such as total control arising from martial law by result of violent action.

They would have to stand back and wonder what the hell they can do as the world realizes that they've been royally ripped off.

Then when the time is right, the PTB will finally be led to the gallows by the majority.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join