It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Doomsday, I notice you post an awful lot of movies and music videos.

I'm a bit concerned, because you believe the NWO runs the movie business; and no doubt the music business. Yet here you are posting all these movies and music videos in a protest against the NWO.

bit ironic I feel.

But anyway on topic, i would gladly place you at the front line against the TPTB, as they say the pawns go first

I do have to ask though, who are the TPTB? You gotta know who you're fighting don't you? Not much use hurling your rocks and molotov cocktails at nothing is it?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

The most powerful are believed to be Zionist bankers. Much of the U.S. foreign policy is run by Zionists and soon...domestic policy. You do not have to be a Jew to be a Zionist. Zionism is an ideology, not a religion.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

reply to post by Chadwickus

I was waiting for someone to catch on to this... I didn't think it would be you.

Yes... I generally use Hollywood movies, Music, and youtube videos to illustrate my point. You are correct, it is ironic.

There is a reason why I do this...

Think of it like this... many truthers that are out to proove 9-11 was an inside job or a coverup believe that media is controlled... But still they use the same controlled media by posting articles published by major news corporations.

For instance...

CNN is obviously controlled... but what about this article published on September 17th 2001?

archives.cnn.com...

do you see my point? The NWO / elite / PTB / Governmnet / Illuminati / Freemasons / Zionists / Luciferians / "whatever-you-choose-to-call-them" have thier fingerprints on just about everything. But do they really have 100% controll of it? Of course not... But they are getting better at contolling it... that's for sure.

Hey, I have a big problem with the All Seeing Eye on the money i spend... Should I stop using money right now?

It's ironic that we complain about the IRS... but still pay our taxes
It's ironic that we complain about corprate America... but still work for the system
It's ironic that we complain about all the new laws being passes... but we still follow them

Look at it like this... Part of the system keeps us alive while part of the system is trying to kill us... But pretty soon the system will be corrupted to the point that I'll have no choice but to stand up and fight.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
WOW...this thread is paranoia to the extreme.

Not a 1 liner...

Or a 2 liner.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If push comes to shove, and bullets start to be exchanged, I will sit quietly. If they wish to take my life, they can have it. I will not raise a finger against a brother or a sister.

I think most of the 'battle' will have already been fought covertly by the time war spills out into the public domain. The fight will be short and sweet. That is, if it ever comes to that, which I doubt.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
You guys have balls to post this stuff and your thoughts, seriously.

How hard do you think it is for the government to see this, look up your IP address, from there locate your home address, find out your name, personal info. Lock you up or in the most extreme make sure you don't "speak out" about them like this again.

I used to talk on and view the videos on youtube about the NWO and stuff, until youtube signed a contract saying that now this one big company (forget the name) can now look up all videos you view, IP address etc.

No where is safe anymore, and I hope for the best for you guys, cause you are brave enough to speak out where you know the consequences for doing so.

It's gonna take a helluva lot to shut me (and many like-minded people) up. They'll push and push, taking away this right and that amendment, until it just falls apart and goes into complete chaos.

Like others have said, there's a chance it won't come to this. The whole idea of the NWO might be nothing more than a good idea for a novel. If things get hairy, though, we'll be ready.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well a significant part of the population would have to stage a non compliance ie do not purchase anything, sell anything, work, trash, steal or anything that contributes to society whatsover. You give them the power, simply take it away again.

XXXN30, I'll have to disagree.
You probably can remember an attempt by Bechtel to control drinking
water in Bolivia I believe, that agreement included rain water as well.
NWO and their fronts (including Bechtel) have military but it wasn't until
people revolted that agreement was altered. Water is not something we,
globally, could live without, and since their greed is unstoppable, there
may not be too much of a choice left.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I will fight with you, beside you, for you and for everything else that I believe I was born to stand for. That I believe every human being alive was born to believe. Life, independence, personal happiness and all that jazz. I fight for freedom, because I understand what it's like to lose it. Maybe not like some, but I've had enough dreams in my past, enough pain to understand the concept to almost grasp it fully. And if there is one thing in this world besides love of life, that is worth dying for, it would be that. Today, tommorrow, and the future of all that is to come.

If I were alive during the time of Hitler, I would had tried my best to help, in whichever way I could. We are not born to be selfish, or to become great in life. We are born to be free, to be a part of this world as much as it is a part of us. And I do not think people realize that anymore. With the technology, without the personality... they forget who was here first. And it sure as hell wasn't us, but I'll tell you what, I feel like I Belong. And because I KNOW that people may die, and that the Earth shall go on, that I will strive to keep it that way.

Fight to life.
Fight to breathe.

And to the complainers saying we WANT this to happen - whether somebody wants it to occur or not - truth of the matter is that it will. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow or many years down the road, but it is always better to be prepared if only mentally, than to be surprised and easily overwhelmed. Is that not why we come to this website? Do we not come here to find answers to things we can find nowhere else? If your going to say people crave for wars and talks like this to occur, then don't you yourself then crave for there to be other truths?
Truth. Hurts. Lol.

- Mi

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Thanks again, ben.

You're right again- I've gotten back up many times; enough to know that
it takes a toll. I hope to be smart about NOT making rash decisions anymore!

Put it a little more into God's hands, so to speak.
Save the marksmanship for any actual threats to me or mine!

And meanwhile, just keep fighting the good moral fight.

P.S. I'll have to mail ya that nickle next tuesday!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by MR1159

Rap is kinda lame.

I'm starting to figure that out about the ATS community...

Do Black People even post here? Or are they too caught up in the fact that they finally have a black president?

To answer:

Yes, some.

And no.

And yes, rap is harmful, degrading, silly, groudless and more harmful than one million white racists could ever desire to be to black americans. I see the negative side effects caused by the thug and drug culture every day. There is no poetry to be found there: seek inspiration elsewhere.

And with kindness, your eagerness to fight and die against a faceless and abstract 'villian' is troubling as well as easily manipulated.

Identify the threat, work as much as possible within the system with everything within to enact true change. If that fails, then and only then should such violent alternatives be explored.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Brothers who want to stand up and fight,

I admire your animosity toward the NWO. I want you to know that you are not alone. I am Disciple 001, the leader of an organized group of people who want to step up and fight when the time comes. We are currently looking for people who would be willing to stand beside us, and fight with us. Please if you are even slightly interested in knowing more, do not reply to this post because I can't watch it 24/7, please email me (dotwr001@aol.com). I will respond to your emails within 24hrs. Usually much sooner than that. I would like to tell you more, but in order for that to happen you have to come to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I hear some sites are controlled by the illiminati. Might I suggest a more covert means to your quest?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

I honestly, i want this bad stuff to happen cause it already IS happening...

My honest opinion? I think we are due for our death, we take everything for granted. We judge each other, we fight wars over land and oil? Religion is corrupt by HUMANS we did this to our selves.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A part of me does doubt a civil war but the other part doesn't doubt at all.

If it does happen, I'll be the one filming it.

Hey we need something to document history do we not?

S&F for this thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Is this a call to arms? how do you think you could win against the police and national guard who are under control of the leadership? What about when the real deal (the military) comes into the game and the bench warmers return to the bench? You need to convince the officer corps to join you since they control the troops. The average enlisted person is trained to follow orders (even the gang members in the military do this). Otherwise its just some loon with a gun making the gun owners look bad and more reason for the people who are in control to ban them. When an individual needs to license their firearms, it means the govt knows where to go when they want to take them away. They don't care that the bad guys have them because the bad guys aren't going to stand up to them.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dotwr001

Brothers who want to stand up and fight,

I admire your animosity toward the NWO. I want you to know that you are not alone. I am Disciple 001, the leader of an organized group of people who want to step up and fight when the time comes. We are currently looking for people who would be willing to stand beside us, and fight with us. Please if you are even slightly interested in knowing more, do not reply to this post because I can't watch it 24/7, please email me (dotwr001@aol.com). I will respond to your emails within 24hrs. Usually much sooner than that. I would like to tell you more, but in order for that to happen you have to come to me.

so you want the people in charge to have a list of names? Good Job! anybody who emails this email address is not doing themselves a favor. How hard do you think it is to hack an email account? since most email is not encrypted but sent in plain text over the interweb how hard do you think it is to find out who is doing the emailing (IP, Name, email address, ect). If you want to form a resistance you need to find another way.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31337
Is this a call to arms? how do you think you could win against the police and national guard who are under control of the leadership? What about when the real deal (the military) comes into the game and the bench warmers return to the bench? You need to convince the officer corps to join you since they control the troops. The average enlisted person is trained to follow orders (even the gang members in the military do this). Otherwise its just some loon with a gun making the gun owners look bad and more reason for the people who are in control to ban them. When an individual needs to license their firearms, it means the govt knows where to go when they want to take them away. They don't care that the bad guys have them because the bad guys aren't going to stand up to them.

All I'm saying is... if the SHTF... I won't be heading for the hills to survive... I will happily die fighting against this Tyranny, and standing up for my God Given rights.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
WOW...this thread is paranoia to the extreme.

Not a 1 liner...

Or a 2 liner.

Maybe, Maybe not. There is always truth to the story. If its paranoia then any believers are loons, if its not then what are they?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
If push comes to shove, and bullets start to be exchanged, I will sit quietly. If they wish to take my life, they can have it. I will not raise a finger against a brother or a sister.

I hope you sleep well in that warm bed under that wonderful blanket that the men who stand on walls with guns allow you to have and do it so you don't have to. Maybe someday you will understand that it is the duty of the strong to protect the weak. If you are not strong then somebody will protect you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by 31337

All I'm saying is... if the SHTF... I won't be heading for the hills to survive... I will happily die fighting against this Tyranny, and standing up for my God Given rights.

I'm not saying head for the hills, I'm saying its better to be the spider waiting to strike then the fly waiting to get swatted.

anything given can be taken away, I know you understand I just wish more of the heard would understand.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

"Don't they call them anarchists? "

That is just Newspeak for 'Constitutionalists'...

*Don't listen to the TV. Have you noticed that it lies to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join