It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Ch. Founder: The Amazing Story Behind The Global Warming Scam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OMG when I **breathe** I exhale carbon dioxide! My very existence is contributing to global warming! I think, if I really want to be "green" and if I really care about my planet, the best thing to do is to off myself immediately. What next, are they going to tax me for breathing?

I had better stop before I give them any ideas.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

In twenties Mafia used to go around bully the pawn shops and make a collection from them on regular basis. Then came the forties when they learnt how to organize the labor against big business and collect more money. Today, they learnt to move in big offices and rob everyone. Is there any way we can beat them.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by treemanx
www.snopes.com...

If you think Al Gore is a champion for fighting against global warming, take a look at this link! He's in it for the money, folks, and here's the proof.

The link you provide compares GW Bush's house and Al Gore's house.

It does not prove "he's in it for the money". It proves he's a hypocrite and that's it.

If you wish to discuss science and reason please use science and reason in your arguments.

[edit on 1/29/09 by stikkinikki]

Gore conserves money by buying his eco-indulgences from Generation Investment Management — a company he helped found.
Do a search on who Gore pays money to and you will find that it is to himself.
So shouldn't gore also use science and reason rather than smoke and mirrors?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0
reply to post by Erasurehead

In twenties Mafia used to go around bully the pawn shops and make a collection from them on regular basis. Then came the forties when they learnt how to organize the labor against big business and collect more money. Today, they learnt to move in big offices and rob everyone. Is there any way we can beat them.

I hope you will forgive me if I quote you to my friends; I think I would like to fit that on a bumper sticker !

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Who is right and who is wrong will become self-evident in due time. I happen to agree we should minimize our impact; because it is the correct way to coexist within this symbiotic relationship, anything less is illogical.

If they are right, their profiteering contrivances will prove ineffectual and we will be encouraged to 'continue the fight to save the planet' (hey, look guys, a new meme for your "let's declare war on..." collection: 'Global Warming' - we have war on terror - unwinable, war on drugs - unwinable, and now 'war' on global warming - another bottomless hole into which funds can be siphoned from the America AND the rest of the world! - I call dibs!)

I hope that their theory can be concretely debunked soon; because they will make this into a religious pursuit for our kids..., it's already starting. Perhaps it's not a bad thing - to have your kids brainwashed into doing a good thing - but something human inside me says that just wouldn't be moral.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Sometimes sarcasm is more satisfying than a cold beer.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face in what is a bleak time!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Who is right and who is wrong will become self-evident in due time. I happen to agree we should minimize our impact; because it is the correct way to coexist within this symbiotic relationship, anything less is illogical.

but we don't live symbiotic on this planet, we live parasidicly off the planet.
As long as man tries to control his enviroment we can never live in harmony with it.

There is nothing wrong with having less impact on the planet, but when you have hypocrites taking peoples money just to enslave them to this new religion called carbon tax is where people should stand against it.

It is one thing to do the right thing foor the planet for the right reason and it is another being duped into a scam for an alteria motive

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You are right it is already begging to be drilled into our kids heads. I had it out with my daughters science teacher for teaching global warming as fact to my 4th grader. I had tried to argue the science with him but he kept referencing Al Gores movie so I gave up. I just told my kid that it just a theory and has not been proven.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wasn't Mr. Coleman planning to sue Al Gore along with 30,000 other scientists? Whatever happened with that? Mr. Coleman is 74, so he shouldn't be waiting around to get to it. Those 30,000 scientists should also be suing Gore with Mr. Coleman. Is it happening? Doesn't appear to be.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think being taxed on your carbon footprint is a good idea, despite what most of you seem to think. I think that people who own huge SUVs for no reason should pay for the amount of fossil fuels that they are consuming and for the harmful effects to the environment as a result.

I'm attending the only college in America with carbon neutrality and I own a car with 35mpg. I turn off lights when I'm not in rooms, I recycle, and I buy as local and organic as I can afford.

Edit- We can't take back the harm we've done to rainforests, to environments that we've destroyed to drill for oil, and polar bears will be extinct in less than a generation.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yeah, and here's more proof, and this was almost 10 years ago, this was a radio interview in 2000. Check it out.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Who gives a damn if global warming is real?

We're still polluting the earth. THAT NEEDS TO STOP!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by Maxmars

You are right it is already begging to be drilled into our kids heads. I had it out with my daughters science teacher for teaching global warming as fact to my 4th grader. I had tried to argue the science with him but he kept referencing Al Gores movie so I gave up. I just told my kid that it just a theory and has not been proven.

you can tell your childs science teacher that Aliens are real and frequent earth and use ET as a source, it has probably more factual evidence than Al Gores movie did.
Also ask why the scientists during the 70's where claiming a mini ice age was imminent and ask how science can have a 100% turn around in such a short period of time in a 4.5 billion year climate history?
ask if the science will then teach Global cooling as fact when this new batch of scientists are proved wrong again.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's one thing to care for the environment, but it is a totally separate issue when you try to push a fairly weak scam in the name of going "green".

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The fallout created by the subsequent frenzy of atmospheric testing is projected to cause between 100,000 and half-a-million cancer fatalities by the end of the next century. And the radiation doses will go on long after that because some radionuclides, such as plutonium-239 and carbon-14, have half-lives lasting thousands of years.

So, the fact that our Sun, as a star, is growing and getting hotter and blood red darker as it does, radiating more and more in it's wake, has nothing to do with rising temperatures?

And all the carbon put in the air is why we have radiation illness and sicknesses like cancer and sterility?

Never mind all the Carbon 14 released by Nuclear Bombs and Nuclear Power Plants and Hydrogen Bombs, and the condensed Hydrogen Bomb- the Neutrino Bomb--Conventional Bombs, etc, even though they all give off Carbon- 14 which exists for thousands of years. what's worse the Nuclear Aspects of the Non Conventional Bombs, etc.

Government and Corporation's, not Citizen's are to blame. They have already killed and made sick our ancestors, and, are killing and making sick all of us, and our children, and their children, and their children's children, well on into the future, more and more each day. Is that not enough? Should we pay for the privelage of being sick and dying from Carbon- 14 and Radioactive poisoning of our atmosphere, land, and water, as well?

What about the mining, production, transport and usage or storage of Nuclear products and by products which get into our Land, Sea, and Air, as well as, the person to person transfer among friends, family, co workers, neighbors, and strangers?

What about the tons of nuclear waste that pools in lakes on our land and seeps into the atmosphere, ground, and underground water tables, leading to our wells, ponds, lakes, cricks, creeks, streams, rivers, delta's, bays, gulfs, seas, and Oceans, which evaporate into our atmosphere, which fall to the ground, which seep into the ground, which returns to the water table. Coating and covering everything and everyone, even the idiots and their loved ones that unleashed it, and, unleash it still. What about the ton's of it dumped by the barrel off our coastlines into the ocean where it can "safely" errode the drums with the salt water and dissipate it into our water supply where it can do just as the land based waste does and saturate our planet, further.

Could it be that 600+ mph winds from nuclear blasts can really scatter the atoms around and give them a good head start? Could it be that living in Nevada and going there to the Nevada strip to witness first hand the mushroom cloud of the, supposedly illegal, atmospheric tests is such a wise idea? Could underground soil saturation of atomic blasting be the smartest choice that even the idiot powers that be can make?

Do we care that we are sick and dying while places like the AMA, Government, the Armed Forces, Corporations, Organizations, Programs,and the Societies, etc. continue to say that the cause of things like cancer is unknown, and think that tobacco is the only plant or animal or mineral, or element that can increase your chance of getting illnesses and death from it, blaming second hand smoke, corporate smoke, etc. for non smoker related cancers, and similiar such scenarios and false excuses? (Run on sentence, I know.) Not that they don't, but, is that really our overriding concern? Isn't the Nuclear related cause of Cancer, etc. logical and self evident, is there really no proof for it? If not, why all the official releases saying that Nuclear Fallout and radiation cause Cancer, etc.? Is it enough they link cancer to old age, even though it's a relatively modern condition, but, to rule out or not even consider Radiation sickness? How criminal of the medical profession. Is it possible that nukes have been around for a while? Look at ancient myths and history's. And why are they preceeded and followed by UFO phenomena? In the Biblical Story of Lot, the Hebrew word for salt, also means, vapor. A Nuclear Salt/ Vapor? Vaporized?

Wouldn't Nuclear Fallout Radiation be the reason that so many are sick and dying, and so many are born with defects, and that sterility and impotence is increasingly rising, and that the older you are and closer to the originating contaminated source, like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, Nevada Proving Grounds, Martin Marrietta Nuclear Enrichment Plant and the TVA Uranium mining area, and the Uranium rich "BlueGrass" regions-- (Aha, where did you think that all the nitrogen rich top soil came from?)-- and places like that, the world over, which increase our overall exposure, exponentially. Just look at all the high cancer rates in Japan, Nevada, and Kentucky and it's neighboring 8 States alone. Oh, and all the waste product pollution, and the radiation bombartment food processing plants and the radiated food they sell, and all the non radiated food which is already radiated, and radiated further by the placement near the radiated foods. Radiated animals and drugs, and anti- biotics.

Everything is coated. No exceptions.

But, Global Warming has nothing at all to do with Nuclear fallout, mining, production, transport, waste, and continual and repeated contacts and exposures. The Chemical/ Biological/ Nuclear Radiological/ and Ionizing Radiological aspects Radio Active materials, products, and byproducts, and everything coated and saturated with it, have nothing to do with nothing.

People really do focus on the smallest of things while totally blocking out the major threats, yet, are usually the ones who believe they are painting the big picture.

Everyone is affected by Nuclear Materials, Fallout and Waste, ironically, even those who are directly responsible and those they care about can't escape the aftermath either. hilarious. There's no cure for the problem. It's a done deal baby. Water under the Bridge. Welcome to the wonderful world of sickness and death. Then add all the other problems, and Al Gore and Co. want to prevent the unstoppable.

What a waste of Time and Resources. They'd have to clean up all the damage from the Nukes and they can't. Nothing else will matter short of doing so. It is cooking us alive. HAHAHAHAHA! It's not really very funny, but, as Noah did when he knew it was beyond Man's ability to stop: LALALALALALA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's my speil anyways.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I think being taxed on your carbon footprint is a good idea, despite what most of you seem to think. I think that people who own huge SUVs for no reason should pay for the amount of fossil fuels that they are consuming and for the harmful effects to the environment as a result.[edit on 1/29/2009 by ravenshadow13]

rather than paying money for nothing on this hoax, why not increase the price of fuel, if you are then stupid enough to drive a gas guzzler you are paying for it with your fuel.
Why should I have to pay a carbon tax after spending most of my adult life planting trees?
walking rather than driving and try to buy organic or grow my own.
Why should I have to pay when Coke a cola can create Co2 for their product?
Carbon tax is a sham, it does nothing more than grab money.

how a bout we teach children to respect the earth rather than pay a fine just for living on it

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My take on disproving global warming is very simple and many may consider it simplistic.

Every day review your daily newspaper and look at the historical High and Low for your area. Odds are the high was not in the last 20 years where the record low was in the last 30.

This is due to solar activity which goes through 14 year cycles and about 28 years ago we started a down phase, just like we are now.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I heard the plan is to assign "carbon numbers" to everyone to track personal carbon output -determined by things like your electric bill, grocery transactions, etc.

The carbon atom is made of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. All life on earth is carbon based. You might say that 666 is the "number of man" and the "number of the beast". You might.

[edit on 1/29/09 by shaell]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
yep carbon taxes

What Do You Think About The Cap & Trade System

I Say Its The Next Financial "Bubble" They're Setting Us Up For

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaell
I heard the plan is to assign "carbon numbers" to everyone to track personal carbon output -determined by things like your electric bill, grocery transactions, etc.

The carbon atom is made of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. All life on earth is carbon based. You might say that 666 is the "number of man" and the "number of the beast". You might.

[edit on 1/29/09 by shaell]

Now you have really got me thinking.

I knew the number of the beast was going to be so simple and so difficult at the same time.
BTW I am not religious, yet I somehow think this mumber of the beast is going to come into play somehow and now it is making more sense, the mark will be to be able to identify for yourr carbon footprint, you will not be able to buy or sell without it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join