It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Ch. Founder: The Amazing Story Behind The Global Warming Scam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.kusi.com

The key players are now all in place in Washington and in state governments across America to officially label carbon dioxide as a pollutant and enact laws that tax we citizens for our carbon footprints. Only two details stand in the way, the faltering economic times and a dramatic turn toward a colder climate. The last two bitter winters have lead to a rise in public awareness that CO2 is not a pollutant and is not a significant greenhouse gas that is triggering runaway global warming.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com

[edit on 29-1-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Today we have the acceptance of carbon dioxide as the culprit of global warming. It is concluded that when we burn fossil fuels we are leaving a dastardly carbon footprint which we must pay Al Gore or the environmentalists to offset. Our governments on all levels are considering taxing the use of fossil fuels. The Federal Environmental Protection Agency is on the verge of naming CO2 as a pollutant and strictly regulating its use to protect our climate. The new President and the US congress are on board. Many state governments are moving on the same course.

We are already suffering from this CO2 silliness in many ways. Our energy policy has been strictly hobbled by no drilling and no new refineries for decades. We pay for the shortage this has created every time we buy gas. On top of that the whole thing about corn based ethanol costs us millions of tax dollars in subsidies. That also has driven up food prices. And, all of this is a long way from over.

And, a growing consensus is totally convinced there is no scientific basis for any of it.

Global Warming. It is the hoax. It is bad science. It is a high jacking of public policy. It is no joke. It is the greatest scam in history.

www.kusi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Has anyone considered the coming World Climate Court?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or that there are dozens of PEER REVIEWED studies showing no AGW?
(Not to mention hundreds, if not thousands, of SCIENTISTS who refute the IPCC reports.)

Mod edit: Added Exnews tags.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You beat me to it. I just got done reading this article. S&F for you. People need to wake up to this scam before they start collecting carbon taxes from us all to heat our homes and drive our vehicles. Its a money making scam and nothing else.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
You beat me to it. I just got done reading this article. S&F for you. People need to wake up to this scam before they start collecting carbon taxes from us all to heat our homes and drive our vehicles. Its a money making scam and nothing else.

Just happened to see it pop up.

Forgot to attach related threads:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
S&F,

I agree that Al Gore may of screwed things up, but there still happens to be a issue with the enviroment and he brought lots of attention to this issue. I Think that we need to find new fuel sources before we have no more fossil fuels left. There are many things that need to change enviromentally, CO2 and Polar bears just arent them.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Too late.

They are already setting it up on a global scale. The tax will be an international tariff probably collected and managed through the WTO by way of one of the Transnational Banking Cartel's front organizations, like the IMF or the BIS.

I imagine Carbon credits were to allow for a secondary revenue stream independent of inflationary pressures, it could be tied to the existing 'virtual' money they flooded us with now, making a sort of buffer to reduce the volatility that becomes problematic when they get exceptionally greedy, like now.

Can you see the logic? Pay a carbon tax and you 'save' the planet. Oh yeah. That makes sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

You mean Johnny Coleman???

That guy is great! He's 74 now, but back in the 1950's hosted a Bandstand show called At the Hop!!!

He's a real Barnum and Bailey genious!

And not only that, in his day they didn't burn fossil fuels. They ate them. Then rolled in butter and walked uphill to school, then uphill back home.

His screed is pure scientific genious by the way. Very learned (that's two syllables for those moving their mouths along while reading). It's like hearing what Casey Kasem has to say on the economic stimulus package, only better! Because Coleman is so old and so bitter that he lost his shirt on the Weather Channel, he'll say ANYTHING now for attention.

I highly recommend his new standup routine against reality. Top notch.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Bimbo]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorps
S&F,

I agree that Al Gore may of screwed things up, but there still happens to be a issue with the enviroment and he brought lots of attention to this issue. I Think that we need to find new fuel sources before we have no more fossil fuels left. There are many things that need to change enviromentally, CO2 and Polar bears just arent them.

I couldn't agree more. Think how much father along we'd be if the AGW grants went to solar, wind, geothermal and bio- fuels and conservation measures instead!

What if the current Congress and Obama used "stimulus money" to fund alternatives, rather than to punish and reward with "cap and trade" money scam?

We'd clean things up and improve lives all at the same time for the same money spent.

star4u

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Too late.

Can you see the logic? Pay a carbon tax and you 'save' the planet. Oh yeah. That makes sense.

Sure, and when the earth/sun cycle eventually plays out, they'll say "WE Did It!"

Or find a new scam. Water, food, oil, radiation, internet blogs?

star4u

jw

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bimbo

Thanks for that insight.

Shear jeaniess.

I'm going back to the grown-ups now.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bimbo

Bimbo,

Welcome to ATS. So you think he is an idiot because of a job he had in the 50s but you believe Al Gore who has never had any education about the weather and the atmosphere?

Here is an article named the Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide from May 2008. 31,000 scientist have signed a petition agreeing with its findings that the whole man made global warming idea is a myth. Read the whole thing, look at all the nice graphs and then comment. Open your eyes to what is happening.
www.oism.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes, Al Gore was in Washington, D.C. yesterday, slushing through the ice and snow , on his way to convince everyone that the world was warming at a drastic rate.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

i like that link. thanks.
2nd line: star4u

jw

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it's very interesting indeed!

If you think Al Gore is a champion for fighting against global warming, take a look at this link! He's in it for the money, folks, and here's the proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that the inside joke with the Global Warming ( or is it climate change now ? ) Proponents is that they are now going to tax the air we breathe.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Let's put the greenhouse effect aside.
Let's focalize on fossil energy use.
Do you think it's sensefull to have a very cheap gaz ?
This encourages the consumption of fossil energy, with the polution which goes with it, and overall, this discourages any investment of any other source of energy.
Your cars would certainly sell better if they conumed gaz more scarcely, which they don't, cause your gaz costs nothing. Here, in Europe, 1 liter costs 1.5 Euro that is about 2 $. But our cars consume an average of 6 liters per 100 km.
How many liters yours ?
And you KNOW that :
- the world reserves are a finite quantity
- you have to IMPORT the petrol you consume, which is cause of dependance and agressivity in order to protect your sources.
- we will HAVE TO invent other sources of energy for our cars and our industry.
This goes with a radical shift in the American "way of life" amricans have to do.
Everybody on this planet has to consider the fact that we can't go on as we do.
Specially YOU.
Therefore, let's begin to ACCEPT the idea that always more and more, bigger,faster, expensive, demonstrative, consumptive, etc ... is a "has been" mentality which is sellfish, pueril, unresponsible.
Let's begin to learn how to consume LESS and in a BETTER WAY.
The "global warming" ?
I agree with you, it's maybe a false hypothesis.
I don't need this hypothesis to change my mind and my way of living.
Some people do. That's why it's usefull.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The biggest global warming "causer" is actually water vapor.

CO2 comprises so little of the atmosphere compared to water vapor that it is highly unlikely that CO2 is the main culprit.

water has a high specific heat level which allows it to absorb more heat than CO2.

It's all physics and chemistry, not graphs and statistics.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
www.snopes.com...

If you think Al Gore is a champion for fighting against global warming, take a look at this link! He's in it for the money, folks, and here's the proof.

The link you provide compares GW Bush's house and Al Gore's house.

It does not prove "he's in it for the money". It proves he's a hypocrite and that's it.

If you wish to discuss science and reason please use science and reason in your arguments.

[edit on 1/29/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

I agree that we shouldn't be so ignorant, as a society, that we don't recognize that superior efficiency and less environmental impact is a win-win for everyone. We shouldn't need a profiteering scam pinned to a 'spun' theory to motivate the population of the planet to do what is right. And it does seem that the giant transnational industrial and technological commercial enterprises will simply continue their exploitation of us and our planet as long as we let them.

Gore's idea is to make it profitable to be 'green' (oh, how I hate that phrase). But the problem is that in this constructed economic nightmare concocted by the same Transnational Bankers who OWN those mega-industries, they are sucking our efforts and resources dry. Gore just wants to offer them another teat to suck from. And he will be well-compensated for orchestrating and executing the whole shebang.

Instead, we should be making it ILLEGAL to pollute. We should make it ILLEGAL to decimate ecosystems. We should make it ILLEGAL to give away the resources of the people to mining companies, or oil companies, or logging companies. Sure they should profit. But greed must be called what it is. If a company won't work because they won't "Make a killing" tough. Every time some company makes a killing in this country you can bet it's ripping off people - or worse.

The climate will change - it sucks, prepare and get over it , adapt and overcome. But NOooooo, Gore wants us to play monopoly with the resources; as if THAT will SOLVE the problem, I doubt it will even mitigate it in any way. But there will be MORE riches for the rich, and the only people likely to die off are the poor and meek.... Disingenuous is the most polite way of characterizing his 'plan'.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Hi, Maxmars.
My opinion is that it is possible (it is somehow occuring) to change the habits of each of us.
The idea of a responsible consumption is from my point of vue, a good idea.

For example, teaching the people to eat LESS, less in quantity, less in fat, in sugar, in salt, etc ... is good for the health, and good for our money.

Prooving that a good car is a car which consummes LESS gaz, pollutes LESS, and lasts longuer, is a good thing for our ressources, our health, our planet.
Obviously it is NOT for the car industry, AS IT IS. But the car industry will be DEAD if it doesn't change.

We all share the same planet, that's what everybody should have in mind.
This means that each of us is somehow responsible of the others. Respecting the planet is respecting each of us.

On the contrary, having a sellfish way of life is disregardfull for the planet and all it's inhabitants. A new ethic has to concern every man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join