It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got an idea!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok i want to be the powers that be. I gotto bring mom shes a awesome cook, leave my dad hes a grump.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloman Kane
I gotto bring mom shes a awesome cook.

Thank you, we can't have people staving on the island.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ooo, a utopia aye?? just got a few essentials.....

1.Pubs
2.Tabaco plants
3.music venue (cant rely on all the shyte released now-a-days no can we?)
4.Brewry
5.Schools so i can try and find out how to spell at a better level
6.INTERNET SOURCE!!
7.xbox 360 :>

oh yea, and a farm for cows so we can have the cheese burgers and coco pops

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5ive the light
hoi ats'ers, i think i got a great idea but i'd like to know what y'all think.(every one would like to write they're own reviews!)
il give you this bit then ellaborate as we go,ai?
right the basics of it, why dont we go find a very "poor" country or large cheap island/large plot of land, move there and start again?
every one involved has an equal share (people already inhabiting the area & any of us moving there) equal rights and a mutual understanding to better ourselves and each other.
i know it sounds to good to be true but tis is just the light at the end of the tunnel, i have more on how that would work and how to get us to that point with not much effort. . . .so what do ya tink guys?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by 5ive the light]

you mean like... antarctica and Greenland after the pole shift when their ice/snow melts?
completely untouched unadulturated land ready to be colonized with 100% green eco-friendly industrial materials and technology?

dont think for a second it's not already planned for.

-

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How much for a down payment on Australia...

But... My toilet must continue to flow the same direction as here in the states.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
problem is, not sure the equal thing would work out.
people by nature are competitive and prejudice and there would always be *someone* that would try to get an upper hand - or people putting others down. it's just how group dynamics seems to work itself out.

also there would be groups of people that would band together to instantly create an "us vs them" grouping. whether it's by looks or what ever... -- i see it every year on an annual trip.

the "human" factor would keep the utopia ideal to a minimum.

alpha's, egos, etc.

great thought though!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 5ive the light

Check out Auraville in India. It's a community that was started by people who had a similar idea. Their basic idea was that there should be a place on earth that is not "governed" by any sovereign state. Where everyone can be free. There are a lot of artists, hippies, etc. that live there.

Their experiment has been going on for about 35 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

sounds good, but we'd be sitting ducks if a war broke out.hippies are only good for shootin up.
people are as evil as you let them be,or make them out to be.say we have a death sport made for people of that inclination or guidlines to govern violence such as a dual/ringed fight?
we need a whole new way of life as well it cant get better if its the same.
every one has free will , all must sighn a cotract so as to cover all base's, its up to us to make it work. im not usualy one to give up on things , i play every game ive ever had on extreme/hardest straight away, but pretty much all "civilisation" to sort out would be like one of those games that takes all day to load and you get killed straight as the loadings over!new game time i think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join