It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got an idea!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
hoi ats'ers, i think i got a great idea but i'd like to know what y'all think.(every one would like to write they're own reviews!)
il give you this bit then ellaborate as we go,ai?
right the basics of it, why dont we go find a very "poor" country or large cheap island/large plot of land, move there and start again?
every one involved has an equal share (people already inhabiting the area & any of us moving there) equal rights and a mutual understanding to better ourselves and each other.
i know it sounds to good to be true but tis is just the light at the end of the tunnel, i have more on how that would work and how to get us to that point with not much effort. . . .so what do ya tink guys?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by 5ive the light]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I made a promise to myself to not get myself involved in any cult activities at all in 2009.

meh.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

lol
why not cults are fun

no but seriously whats to stop us living with every one happy , truely happy? im not talkin all round a campfire singing cumbiah 'n'$h!+ i mean every one catered for , no predjudise???

peace & light
mr 50

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
if you got robots, cheeseburgers and telekinesis, i'm in

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

spose we could get robots & cheese burgers but the telikenisis is somthing we could reach for, i mean could we not start a sociaity where we all work as one for the same goal instead of total individuality (or total communism)? robot humans already have , and even i could make a cheese burger.if we were to all as a comunity studied and experimented im sure eventualy if its possible we'll do it.
gotta add freakin' love your referance,we gotta have cheese burgers!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
like at every party, there will always be that 1 moron who screws it up for everyone. I think the constant singing of Kubayah or whatever would probably piss me off enough to brake the guitar on someones head and i'm not even a violent person.

The one thing people can't do, is live together happily, that is why there are so many divorces, fights, wars..... and the list goes on.

Cute thought though. All the best with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ive the light

Isn't that how the Aimish people live? It sounds like you want to be Amish... why don't you be Amish?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

lol olol lolol ha
ahmish robots with cheese burgers lolol lo!
you just had me on my a$$ that's a bute mate!
but im not talkin no tech just no self important bs
im just as important as any one, your the same and so is all humanity and i think if were ever gonna get out of the mess we're in then we need to do some thing dont we?

peace and light
mr 50

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

thats the next step i thought of that a while ago, simple realy if you dont want this you dont come? if you come and its not what you like you can go home. no pressure , but if you want human kind to progress from the farm we live in then there should'nt be a problem
cater for every one and there should'nt be a problem?
ps. read the kumbiya post again i said "i aint talkin cumbiah" mabey some slayer at the very most.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I, for one, fully support the idea of cheeseburger-wielding Amish robots.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

well thats the butie of me plan if you want it and its humanly possible then you get it wh not ? if i want some thing i'd get it so why not do it for them?
but would'nt amish robot's hate themselves lol this is gettin wierd now knew i should have started a thead about the 'mids on mars lol

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
where do I sign up??

oh and PS: I dont like cheese!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

lets get more people on board first so now ive got cheese(&noncheese) burger eating ahmish robot supporters on my side
il elaborate, imagine you want to do some thing and there being somwere you can! being easily acecssibly non discimanatory and best of all free!
mr 50 (a man with piercings)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but it ain't gonna happen for one reason, we are human. We might decide to live happily together but there WILL be conflict and there's nothing you can do about it. Jealousy, envy, whatever is gonna surface at some time or other.

You can take any 50 people anywhere on the planet and you'll find at least one of them who's capable of murder, violence, etc etc and those things will boil to the surface eventually.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5ive the light
hoi ats'ers, i think i got a great idea but i'd like to know what y'all think.(every one would like to write they're own reviews!)
il give you this bit then ellaborate as we go,ai?
right the basics of it, why dont we go find a very "poor" country or large cheap island/large plot of land, move there and start again?
every one involved has an equal share (people already inhabiting the area & any of us moving there) equal rights and a mutual understanding to better ourselves and each other.
i know it sounds to good to be true but tis is just the light at the end of the tunnel, i have more on how that would work and how to get us to that point with not much effort. . . .so what do ya tink guys?

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!

Your not allowed to think nor have an idea of freedom.....

Who do you think you are? some sort of saviour?

J/K, I had that Idea a while ago, but I couldn't afford the buse fare to work let alone and small island...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
why dont we go find a very "poor" country or large cheap island/large plot of land, move there and start again?

Yeh I mean I often think about this.Its a great dream to have.
Go somewhere, start again, try and make it right, keep the evil ones out.
It really is a dream of mine.
Although there is no Island or piece of land on this earth that someone doesn't already claim to own or be the boss of.
Or even in this solar system as they are already selling land on the moon and mars.
And even before it was all mapped and claimed.
You might have claimed it, and along came someone else and kicked you off it.
Native Americans know alot about that.So do many other Native cultures in the world.
So say for example, say you found an uninhabited planet in the universe.
And you had a space ship to get there.
And you went there and did this and started again made a nice fair place.
Who do you think would be coming there after you?
To say "oh its ours now".
And if you said "no, wait a minute, its ours we found it".
Depending on the situation, they would either kick you off it, or find some devious way to deprive you of it.
Ill keep dreaming I guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The idea sounds great on the surface. The problem is that society only functions if everyone lives by the same rules and guidelines. Then you get into who gets to make/enforce the rules. Eventually our little island paradise will become US Junior or the only ones left on it will have identical morales, beliefs, goals, etc. and we will indeed become a cult!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

i'll elaborate some more,
if all those things were buried they'd surface . im not saying we have to lock ourselves away from a darker side of ourselfs, im saying if you want to be able to get away from it you can. murder is the act of killing some one against they're rights, if it were your choice to fight it would not be murder . if you act inhumainly your rights will be limited to that of an animal.mabey go roman with gladiators (i dont mean the show) people who want to see it can then. tradgedy will befall any nation that thinks it self to good to lose. we'l know better

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ive the light

If u haven't heard of The Venus Project, now u do.

groups.google.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
The idea sounds great on the surface. The problem is that society only functions if everyone lives by the same rules and guidelines. Then you get into who gets to make/enforce the rules.

I have a solution. I will mete out just law, and you and everyone else will live under my benevolent rule. Much simpler that way, and fair, too!

www.imdb.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join