It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
THE REASON WE ARENT UNDER HIS "SPELL" IZ BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP DOORS IN OUR MIND THAT REJECTS THAT BS , AND WE HAVE LEARNED FACTS IN LIFE THAT WILL HELP US IN OUR NEAR FUTURE .

YOU MUST REMEMBER.., DESTINY FINDS THOSE WHO LISTEN, FATE FINDS THE REST

link   
THE REASON WE ARENT UNDER HIS "SPELL" IZ BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP DOORS IN OUR MIND THAT REJECTS THAT BS , AND WE HAVE LEARNED FACTS IN LIFE THAT WILL HELP US IN OUR NEAR FUTURE .

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Strange..I am from the uk and I was browsing the net and looked at the Whitehouse official site. The first picture is of Obama and I did not like what I saw. I shivered and in fact showed it to my mother. I said he has soulless eyes..like a shark.

I've never mentioned this before here on ATS but my brother actually met Obama last year in Las Vegas, took a picture with him too.
I asked him how it was to meet Obama and he said when he shook his hand it was as if the man had no soul.
There was a cold feeling about the man, like total emptiness.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

obama is a tramp

some ones avatar is obama with a nwyork tramp i swear ive seen before,
obama does look like the cleaned up version of a ex ahlky tramp!

mr50 (ex-tramp (takes1 to know1))

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

and they say I'm crazy...yeep

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by sueloujo
Strange..I am from the uk and I was browsing the net and looked at the Whitehouse official site. The first picture is of Obama and I did not like what I saw. I shivered and in fact showed it to my mother. I said he has soulless eyes..like a shark.

I've never mentioned this before here on ATS but my brother actually met Obama last year in Las Vegas, took a picture with him too.
I asked him how it was to meet Obama and he said when he shook his hand it was as if the man had no soul.
There was a cold feeling about the man, like total emptiness.

Please post the photo that was taken of your mom with Obama. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Consider that your beliefs color your world. Your subconscious mind filters and projects all kinds of feelings and thoughts into your consciousness. Those on this thread who see Obama as some kind evil guy may simply be viewing and feeling their own mental projections. This is particularly likely if Obama's appearance or policies are out of sync with their religious and racial programming. It's sad really. We finally have an intelligent President who is squarely on the side of the middle class (i.e., most of us) and these posters can't support him. They filter out all evidence that he is a warm and loving man. Obama is a playful and open guy--and always has been from reports of his teachers in Indonesia. He is also very tender and loving with his wife and he is blessed with two adorable children that he is clearly devoted to. Somehow, all that many of the posters on this thread can see is a deeply evil soulless--even reptilian creature! If you are one of them, consider that you may be viewing nothing more than your own mental projections. Give the guy a break already. His job is not exactly easy. It sounds like you've set it up that even if he brings World peace, you are going to claim that he is the anti-Christ! Well if so, he is completely out of step with past so-called anti-Christs like Hitler and Napoleon. Where is the rhetoric of hatred? Where is the rhetoric of violence? Where is the urge to expand the empire? Consider that your gut feelings, even if accurate in other scenarios, have it all wrong on this one. I welcome your right to express yourself but you may be railing hatred against the best leader and best man we've had in power in a very long time. I'll wait for his actions to indicate there is a problem. So far, all I have seen him do has been for the greater good...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Since daersoulkeeper doesn't dare his soul to answer my question, maybe someone else has the courage?

But what about the very very many persons who live and lived on this planet, who have no real chance to become Christians? Are they lost forever?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join