It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Before i state anything i ask you to bear with me and give me your ear before you pass judgment, this includes LOOKING at the links and reading the material presented.

First let me give you some background information on how i came into contact with this rare information.

My friend who research's esoteric things referred me to check out this website
"www.share-international.org" a few years ago. Upon reading through the website i thought it creeping yet aligning with the end time delusion as of spoken in the bible, This Maitreya figure is a false messiah who will come in these end times. a false prophet who will either be the anti-christ or the false prophet who assists the anti-christ.

i was listening to Alex Jones radio when he had a guest on discussing Obama's Hawaiian fake birth certificate to which it listed "MAYA" under alternate names, this Maya as he said turns out to be his sisters name however i connected it with something else entirely. I remembered this website and the name Maitreya not immediately but upon feeling something was strange and as you I'm sure figured out, MAitreYA, first 2 letters, last 2 letters, now LET ME BE CLEAR -- this is not the proof - this is not the story. so i went back to the website and to my surprise a link in the upper right hand corner which was very small and hardly noticeable led me to a article that stated this

(I HAVE RETYPED THIS ARTICLE FOR YOU AS I PRINTED IT OUT UPON SEEING IT AS THEY COULD TAKE IT DOWN - WHICH THEY DID AT A LATER DATE)

**NOTE**: they have archived this information and split up the article into 2 different archives but with the same exact same information I WILL PROVIDE BOTH LINKS but let me allow you to read exactly what i saw before i provide the information. and i quote.

THIS IS STILL ON MAIN WEBSITE
"MAITREYA appears, 'out of the blue', to people everywhere -- always in a form that inspires recognition. In this way he seeks to prepare us for his public emergence, and to communicate his teachings and priorities for a just world. His first such appearance was on 11 June 1988, in Nairobi, Kenya" MY INPUT: (OBAMA's mother has admitted he was born in Kenya) back to quote "to 6,000 people who saw him as Jesus Christ (www.share-international.org)

NOT ON MAIN PAGE LINK ANYMORE BUT ARCHIVED INFORMATION - quoted as i first saw it

"Maitreya, waiting patiently in the wings, see's this as a 'window of opportunity' which allows him to emerge openly and begin his outer mission. Thus, the long wait for his emergence is almost over. VERY SOON INDEED NOW MEN WILL HEAR MAITREYA'S CALL FOR ACTION AND FOR CHANGE

Already, amid the myriad analysts the media have turned to for explanation and advice in the current crisis are a few who wisely warn that radical change is essential; that control and regulation of the 'men of money' must be a top priority to prevent a repetition. The people call for fairness and justice and are in no mood to be ignored. Thus the stage is set, at last, for the words of Maitreya to be heard, and to be seen as sensible and true. He will tell men that the continuation of the present disorder will bring only further chaos' that only a complete and ordered reconstruction of the world's economic system will bring justice and peace; that without such justice and peace the future would be bleak indeed. He will tell them that we have the answer in our hands, that the world is one; that we live and prosper as one or face annihilation.

The current turmoil will clear the way for the next phase in Maitreya's emergence into fuller public work when he will be seen as a wise counselor with solutions to the world's problems. VERY SOON, MAITREYA WILL BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE FIRST TIME ON AMERICAN TELEVISION AND HIS OPEN WORK WILL BEGIN.

WHEN MAITREYA SPEAKS, HE WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO THESE MAJOR ILLS OF PRESENT SOCIETY AND SOUND THE CALL FOR CHANGE.

- CONTINUED BELOW ON NEXT POST - PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

[edit on 24-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE ACTUAL ARTICLES THAT THEY HAVE SPLIT UP THE QUOTED INFORMATION THEY RAN AN ARTICLE ON INTO 2 DIFFERENT ARTICLES
(this way they separated the repeated use of sounding the call for change and will soon appear on American television)

let me be clear, you can take a sentence from the above article i quoted in Google search and find this information on share-international archives if you question my source.

HERE ARE LINKS -

FOUND WITH GOOGLE SEARCH: “he will draw attention to these major ills”
- CLICK VIEW AS HTML -

Maitreya seen on American television soon: LINK: BELOW - click second link that says SHARE INTERNATIONAL "VIEW HTML" i tried giving direct link but for some reason it screws up

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

(use key word search...Press Ctrl-F - "American television")

Google Search: “amid the myriad analysts the media have”
first link as below

sound the call for change

share-international.org...

NOTE: the main article i read this from has been changed and manipulated as i originally saw it, however these 2 articles combined speaks of both the things i saw.

obama = kenya = maya = american television = open call for change

--------------
NOW THE SURPRISE - ON THEIR MAIN WEBSITE (www.share-international.org) NOW THERE IS A LINK IN UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER IN A YELLOW BOX - CLICK IT -

NOTICE WHAT THEY PREDICT NEXT: THE COMING OF NIBIRU!!!

HERE IS DIRECT LINK: www.share-international.org...

QUOTE FROM LINK
"Christmas Miracle

For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover story on miracles, and concluded:“People are hungry for signs.”

Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world – night and day.

Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin His open emergence and – though not yet using the name Maitreya – will be interviewed on major US television. "

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENDURING THROUGH THIS INFORMATION:

if you have read all of this and not skipped around, i salute you, whether or not you agree you are a truth seeker.

God Bless - the end (our new beginning) is near - let yourselves not be deceived the only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ our Lord -

Could it be this planet resides our lords kingdom and his arrival will be seen as a enemy alien invasion because of the great deception coming on the world? Could this be why the world turns against God at the battle of Armageddon? (they turn against him because they do not PERCEIVE him to be GOD...their eyes see a alien invasion... they are deceived...) We will see.

Matthew 24: 27
"For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

**If you have found this information to be of value please flag so other members know it as such** Thanks again for your time everyone!

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just have to say - this is a very interesting theory - I'm smiling.
Hey it could be. Who knows. It has me thinking.
I'm not a firm believer in any traditional savior or religion -
Anything could be possible. Even this.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
All this prophecy junk has had its day and belongs in our superstitious past along with the medieval religions and their worship of idolatry/ideology.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the fact you have junked this into a prophecy section tells me you did not read it. Whether or not this is prophecy is a moot point, the fact that people clearly believe prophecy exists and are willing to fulfill it with real people and real situations unfolds the story i told of. read the article again, it is not merely about my prophetic opinions, it is about real people in real seats of power

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
But with what you wrote at the end, man could never destroy his maker or his makers world as with the omnipotence of God, we are powerless against him or any of the higher forces in the Universe we are nothing, he would know anything man would think and know any outcome beforehand, so this imaginary battle against Niburu or whomever would never be, if any of what you wrote is true.

oh and one more thing, this is unrelated but did you see how people look from outer space on the national mall during the inaugural? like bacteria or mold spores, why would anyone billions of light years away give a rats ass about mold spores on another planet enough to wait 2500 years to come back and help them, tell them some more stories, or actually check on them to see if they are still living or whether or not the earth they occupied hasn't by chance exploded or been hit by an asteroid since last time their traveling planet swung around this way.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by phinubian]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
again you twist my words, it is obvious man could not destroy his maker, i never said they could. they will attempt to fight him because they PERCEIVE him as a alien invader NOT GOD. they will not know because they will be deceived.

thanks for your replies = )

i suggest you read my article without contemplating my personal religious beliefs, look at the circumstances and proof of how "coincidental" it is against obama. i inserted my personal beliefs for those who may perceive this truth in the future and recognize God as true who may not see so as of now.

i expected hate when i post personal beliefs, it always brings the hate = )

but don't let it blind the message. take what you will of this, i only ask that you read it all and consider it.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have to admit you did find a site that had all the infos. I personally had been talking about the large star in the western sky, which was visible right at Christmas time and still is. And with all the folks calling Obama the Messiah it does make you wonder. My advice though is to be quiet and sit back and watch and see what happens. The more people question someone like that the more expose we get, and that may not be a good thing if he is the AC.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY

How the $%^&* was that off topic?

[edit on 24/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Strange..I am from the uk and I was browsing the net and looked at the Whitehouse official site. The first picture is of Obama and I did not like what I saw. I shivered and in fact showed it to my mother. I said he has soulless eyes..like a shark.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

a very kind attitude spinky i salute you

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Not sure if this would go here or not. Probably way off topic. But why is it that almost everyone seems to hold obama in this God-like look and others like myself that when I see or hear him, all I feel is that there's something really off/ bad whatever you want to call it about him, like his wearing some kind of mask. Anyone else get these vibes?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper. Upon his oath he stumbled and screwed it all up then when they had him take the oath again, in a closed door session he did not put his hand on a bible nor was there a bible anywhere near him.

he has an entire team of lawyers making sure all his middle-school, high school records and college records stay sealed because they list his birthplace. His mother admits he is from kenya, there are newspaper articles exclaiming "KENYAN BORN OBAMA BECOMES PRESIDENT OF US"

LINK TO 1 ARTICLE SPEAKING OF THIS BELOW - many others if you google search it

www.freerepublic.com...

a president must be born in the U.S. - that is a constitutional requirement (not like the constitution matters anymore...)

he will appear to solve many of the problems bush caused (this is all planned) until the world trusts him in every respect, then their true agenda will emerge with a crisis and the world will look at him to solve it, seeing as he will solve many other problems. they will trust him, and he will deliver us to evil.

!!!!!LOOK AT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yes I get that feeling. My soul is telling me something is not rite. I am not the only one.

I do not know what it is, but time will tell. I have always been a good judge of people and when something just is not rite, and boy this one is ringing in my ears very loud.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
From the Mythria site .

Quote[Maitreya is the Christ to
Christians,]

He is not my Christ .

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Yes I get that feeling. My soul is telling me something is not right.
I am not the only one.

I do not know what it is, but time will tell. I have always been a good judge of people and when something just is not right, and boy this one is ringing in my ears very loud.

Mr. Obama is a clever man. He's an "everyman" - in that he - represents more than one color, more than one religion, more than one country and is rather bi-partisan. He pretty much has the majority locked up just in just those vast differences and likenesses. He's clever.

I'm not sure who he really is - or if his intentions and actions will prove to be from a place of truth and benefit -
but he is clever - and this is why people are drawn to him.

The problem is that people tend to stop using their critical thinking abilities - when they are attracted to someone who is so popular - and that alone -
can be a dangerous situation.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I have had several occasions now of seeing Mrs. Obama in person and came away from each occasion with the same unsettled feeling, as if the image I was seeing was not real, but rather a projection, and that what lay underneath was distinctly not human. I have seen such people before, and I still wonder who and what they are, because they are not part of humankind.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

"he will appear to solve many of the problems bush caused (this is all planned) until the world trusts him in every respect, then their true agenda will emerge with a crisis and the world will look at him to solve it, seeing as he will solve many other problems. they will trust him, and he will deliver us to evil."

That right there is what I mean, the press is so far under his spell that "The Great obama can do no wrong." I mean this whole thing just feels so . . . off/wrong.

amatrine: That's what I was looking for, BO something about him sets my radar off big time, since their seem to be more then a few that feel this way, I'm wondering why? Why are we not in this awe-like spell most everyone else seems to be under?
Wish I could word this better, but I think you get the gest of what I mean.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Chance321]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by amatrine

I have had several occasions now of seeing Mrs. Obama in person and came away from each occasion with the same unsettled feeling, as if the image I was seeing was not real, but rather a projection, and that what lay underneath was distinctly not human. I have seen such people before, and I still wonder who and what they are, because they are not part of humankind.

Yeah, there is a definite sense of him being false. I can not explain it beyond that, but he is not what he appears to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join