It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

Hi Spiritwomyn,
I deeply feel exactly what you are saying. You echo my sentiments, on more than one of the issues you spoke of.
You have a friend here (me). Anytime you need to talk, send me a U2U. You will find many like-minded ppl here.
I know what it is like, to be in a new place; away from all that is familiar. Wish I could have given you more than one star. Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've tried not to jump to any conclusions but more and more my inner hunch tells me something is rotten in Denmark. Even my mother, who voted for Obama and has never ever discussed anything pertaining to end times, false messiah, antichrist, none of that stuff, even she said to me the other day "you know a lot of people are saying he is the antichrist" well I about fell out of my chair.

I know the antichrist will PRETEND to be like christ, but will in reality be the exact opposite of Him.

I know this has been hashed over but here's a good article I read that pretty much drives it home about Obama and his "religion" --

On December 22nd, in a small-town café in Pleasantville, Omaha, Obama was asked a question that typically only circulates on the Internet.
As he sat down to have a slice of pie with a small group of potential voters and an elderly woman asked him about being Muslim.
“I’ve always been a Christian,” the Illinois Democrat responded. “I have never practiced [Islam].”Note: The newspaper editors had to add the word, “Islam.”In his autobiography, “Dreams From My Father,” Obama mentions studying the Quran. He was enrolled in two Jakarta schools as a Muslim. His teacher Tine Hahiyary said that she remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran).” Classmate Rony Amiris described Obama as being a very devout Muslim, saying, “Barry was previously quite religious in Islam.” Another classmate, Emirsyah Satar, now the CEO of Garuda Indonesia, was quoted as saying, “He (Obama) was often in the prayer room wearing a ’sarong.’” (See Obama’s Education.)Yet, on his official campaign website, Obama has posted this statement, “Barack has never been a Muslim or practiced any other faith besides Christianity.”

Obama’s grandfather was a Muslim. Obama’s father was a Muslim. Obama’s stepfather was a Muslim. His African relatives are Muslims. What was he for the 27 years before his alleged conversion if he wasn’t a Muslim?
If Obama has always been a Christian, why was he enrolled in two Jakarta schools as a Muslim, and why did he study the Quran?

And note his Clintonesque defense, “I have never practiced.”

This is Obama’s biggest problem — his dissimulation.

Saying, “I’ve always been a Christian,” is a bold-faced lie.

WHO IS THIS MAN, and WHERE did he come from?

sourcewobblingworld.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Have one word to everyone....

"FAITH!" yes it's that simple.

If you want a biblicle viewpoint....
not even the angels know this kind'a stuff

So no way you/me or some web site gon'a have the answer.

In some way's if we had a hint' of death after life....knowing would prob. take the "life" right out of you, it's def. not called life knowing what life is
k' now i'm confusing

Go live life with helping people, rather then finding the answers for them (and you).

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maitreya is suppose to arrive from India. They all know about it, thats why they are trying hard to make things hard for India.
But after all, how much they try, they wont succeed to chenga the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

I feel your pain...i REALLY do... america has crossed the boundary of reversal, for it was technology Satan was deceived, just as a scientist observes and creates, so did the angels who observed God create, for they understood the mechanics behind the creation, they could not speak things into existence, so Satan created technology to mimic Gods spoken marvels, and it was technology to which they thought they would set themselves free to reign supreme, it has been technology to which we have been deceived, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN SO IT IS ON EARTH. they have technology here on earth we know not of, things we cannot comprehend, things the 2cd amendment....guns...can no longer fight back with. For we could if most men's hearts would change but that threshold has come and gone, we will run to their FEMA camps as the natural disasters they know are coming occur, they will mark us with chips or kill those who refuse, the tribulation is VERY near. So pray, for that is our only weapon in these days.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There are two things i find strange about Obama.

His voice sounds much too authoritarian to be coming from his ectomorphic body shape.
His obvious confidence and charisma

I find them strange , but to think he is the a/c is probably just folly , and the way we have labelled everyone from bush to putin as being the a/c is getting beyond a joke.

the bible clearly says that the antichrist ( against or instead of christ ) will be connected with " mystery babylon " who sits on 7 hills ( rome ) and is drunk on the blood of the saints ( the vatican ) and is clothed in gold and fine jewels ( vatican treasure is priceless ) and is full of names of idolatry and blasphemy ( rome has idols - a - plenty ) and is clothed in scarlet and purple ( cardinals and bishops )

maitreya may be connected to something between the UN , NWO , and the vatican , but he is not obama.

To say that you feel something is just " not right " about obama is just a product of mistrust of the unknown.

he may become a false prophet who works in tandem with a/c but he's not the a/c.

If in any doubt , look for someone who suffers a fatal headwound , and then is miraculously brought back to life.

In any case , find out about JESUS CHRIST the real messiah , before you try to work out who the counterfeit is.
To correctly ascertain whether a note is counterfeit involves much time handling a real note , feeling its texture etc....
If you do happen to find out who the a/c is , it will profit you nothing because only CHRIST can get us out of this mess and its Him you really need to be investigating

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

God bless you in Jesus name
the Only Saviour.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

the Only Saviour.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

the Only Saviour.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I can't look into his eyes at all. I immediately have to look away. I agree, they look soulless. Scary times... scary times.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

What is this about a head wound? Brought back to life? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this, could you explain it? Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Do you mean something like this???
www.hods.org...(1).pdf

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thank you for this info and the links backing it up.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Not sure if this would go here or not. Probably way off topic. But why is it that almost everyone seems to hold obama in this God-like look and others like myself that when I see or hear him, all I feel is that there's something really off/ bad whatever you want to call it about him, like his wearing some kind of mask. Anyone else get these vibes?

Yup.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I was just speculating on famous persons who died of a head-wound. Kennedy sprang to mind. But he really does NOT fit the rest of the profile of the A/C.

Can anyone else think of ppl who died of fatal h/w's? Might be interesting to see if any of them do fit.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

What is this about a head wound? Brought back to life? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this, could you explain it? Thanks

It mentions it in the book of revelation

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

oh yea, ok. I was thinking of something else. I remember that now. Thanks for the reminder!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ragdollcat

Originally posted by Simplynoone
From the Mythria site .

Quote[Maitreya is the Christ to
Christians,]

He is not my Christ .

He is not my Christ either.

Obomination bin Kenya is not my Christ, and he is not my President. In fact, I maintain he should be deported. But I respect his humongous con! He can NOT be the Man of Sin; he is not a Prince. And Mystery Babylon can NOT be America. It is a city, according to the Bible. Maybe New York, maybe the Vatican. I don't know.
Niburu is a planet, and the coming body is the twin of Sol. Niburu is, it is said, a planet circleing that star called Nemesis. Nemesis is a low level star, or dim star. Many people are talking about a star they see now, so those who blow it off because noone sees it, be real. Alot of discussion on it, and some say it is only a planet like Venus, some say it is not but elsewhere. IF it is approaching, it would explain the global weather changes, and the change of our outer planets, and the suns' EM changes. I would have expected it to be visible sometime last month, near the Sun, not at night. But I am no astronomer. Beats me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Just saw your post. I watched an astronomer on tv talk about how the majority of stars are binary. And it COULD be affecting our 'warming' of 3 degrees thru influence on the suns' solar flares, and thus our EM field. Or rather, the solar flares to 'energize' our EM field. We are in a period expected to be high in solar activity, but there has been virtually none. Our EM field is way down now. An incoming star could well be causing that. Noone knows. There is a LOT we don't know, and the more we know, the more we know we don't know.
One of the links here speaks of the 'star' being visible day and night. Yeah, right. Could someone explain how you pull that one off, other than by watching tv? Guess what? Even our own sun is not visible day and night, by people in one place, without a tv, or a big mirror. Or unless you are on a pole of the earth.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There has been a widespread belief that we are in the Tribulation of the Bible, right now, and that the AC will reveal himself in 2012. Not going to happen, unless I am wrong. The Temple is not being rebuilt on the temple mount, the 'star' is not yet revealed, and the enemies of Israel do not have a viable nuclear force yet. They will not attack Israel until they have a chance of winning. Perhaps in 2019, the next Sabbath year.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join